Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna (23030 Views)

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by sule5727: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502020542.html
una never see anything na after una face defeat come march 28 b4 una eye clear...
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by owobokiri(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't know of you guys, but as for me and my household, we have decided that never again will a retroggressive incompetent illiterate dictate for me as a president . If the yorubas want to be ruled by this charlatan, they should hurry join Arewistan.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Adelaide2: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
tatosh:
Who the heck is Nnana? Most of what is written in his article is from a SOLID point of ignorance, very unsubstantiated claims. Thanks to social media all sorts of nonetities these days claim to know this and that.

I'm even more disappointed with the online and offline platforms giving this sort of person relevance.

When Nnana began his journalistic career, you were either unborn or still in diapers. So hush!!

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by cromz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Now that the truth has been revealed i see no reason why anyone in his right senses will vote for buhari i never liked the man from the beginning
Marchuari(mortuary)
March 4Jonathan

Gej till 2019....

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Bright2(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
They can't see that.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by sleekp1: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gej till 2019 or no Nigeria.

Kick out born to rule.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Burger01(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Senseless thread. Approach the court and stop whining..undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
I shed tears and get very sad when I read comments on nairaland by supposed educated nigerian graduates advocating and spitting fire for Buhari to be elected as president, even going as far as threatening the illuminated folks like me who know that Buhaari is evil, and I begin to wonder, do these young people understand what ðεƔ are asking for in the person of buhari?? Despite all the Substantiated facts that have been given on nairaland about the evil history and evil antecedents of Buhari, some educated idiiots still keep shouting sai buhari, aand I begin to wonder, has the education system of nigeria become so disfunctional that supposed graduates can no longer think aand reason critically

Honestly, if I have my way, the educational certificates of any graduate who agitates for the return of buhari as a president should be withdrawn, ceased and torn into shreds. Shame

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Shoutozone: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
All I know is that educational standard doesn't guarantee good leadership. You could be a prof and yet don't have balls to lead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by wo1F(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
South west sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by LogicPower(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
All I can see here is a pathetic rehash of OLD and REPEATED lies, half-truths, misrepresentations and bare-faced display of hatred and bigotry against the people's general.

Only a really clueless and dumb detractor of the amiable general would think that by simply regurgitating this old CRAP he would succeed in scaring people away from voting the amiable general.

If this Nnanna of a guy is a little bit smarter than he is, he would have understood that ALL the 'sins' of Buhari he had wasted his time revisiting have completely FAILED to even slow down the change train, talk less of halting it.

On the contrary, and in a miracle-like twist of events, the more negativity Okupe, FFK, Fayose, Metuh threw at BUHARI in the last couple of months, the MORE ENDEARED the general became to the hearts and minds of ORDINARY NIGERIANS across all the regions, and the more it became obvious that the clueless is a GONER.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by thaoriginator: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ochereome Nnanna, I know say you dey read dis, may thunder blast that hand you tek type dis nonsense and may your brain continue to run mad as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by bclm: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
I dey laugh o.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by rukkyland(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
pot dey call kettle black...beef and more beefing..no mata any angle pdp supporters come from....u cant break my spirit..

sai buhari noni..
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by tonytony208(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
peckhamboi:
Why are you saTANoids so dishonest and deceitful like your paymaster.

Why are you attributing an article written by a fellow TANoid called Ocherome Nnanna from Umudike, Abia state to Vanguard newspapers?

these apc apologists have started again. They will leave the message and start attacking d messenger. Forget about who actually wrote it. Are those points raised true or not?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Ikengawo: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Shoutozone:
All I know is that educational standard doesn't guarantee good leadership. You could be a prof and yet don't have balls to lead.

people are building infrastructure and you're concerned about testicles

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by mrmetoo1: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
mobuch:
I shed tears and get very sad when I read comments on nairaland by supposed educated nigerian graduates advocating and spitting fire for Buhari to be elected as president, even going as far as threatening the illuminated folks like me who know that Buhaari is evil, and I begin to wonder, do these young people understand what ðεƔ are asking for in the person of buhari?? Despite all the Substanciated facts that have been given on nairaland about the evil history and evil antecedents of Buhari, some educated idiiots still keep shouting sai buhari, aand I begin to wonder, has the education system of nigeria become so disfunctional that supposed graduates can no longer think aand reason critically

Honestly, if I have my way, the educational certificates of any graduate who agitates for the return of buhari as a president should be withdrawn, ceased and torn into shreds. Shame

Ok please start giving us the "substanciated" facts.. Mr substanciated (all these guys asking for certificate). Nigeria indeed has become "disfunctional" when certain people start asking for other people's qualifications. Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Bimdim(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=SailorXY post=30579247]lmao
from failbuhari 14th, they now sing marchuhari=mortuary. maybe it will end up aprilfoolhari grin grin grin

GEJ is dictating the tune, while APC learns a new song sm
It has been written clearly on the wall, that's why PDP is looking escape root by all means. Pls tell Nnana abi wetin dat fool call him name to go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by lagdmark(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
When you look at GEJ's personality, you see the president position is made for him no doubt.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nak me Tory my brother ...
Eeeeeh...am shocked to my teeth
And u guys r saying I shuld nt vote for Jonathan?

Jona till 20 20 20

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Phoshkrown: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmmn...nnna wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Clerverly:

do you work online??
No... I don't.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by tonytony208(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
focus7:
Nnanna can go and drink poison if he cannot cope with Buhari becoming a president.

yeah, nnanna should go and drink poison if he can't cope with a despot, a tyrant, a bushman and a clueless general becoming a president.

Buhari is the true definition of cluelessness!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=28pt]OP, You mean your own burden as one of the corrupt Nigerians?
I believe you don't know what it means to be a military general and head of state when Nigeria was not even a democracy?
Military regime is tougher than a civilian government.
Even a kid in primary school knows this fact. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by slap1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adelaide2:

When Nnana began his journalistic career, you were either unborn or still in diapers. So hush!!
The way people hide behind fanciful gadgets to insult their ancestors is alarming. Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by upcrown2512(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
THOSE WHO MATTER DOES NOT MIND; AND THOSE WHO MIND DOES NOT MATTER.

Some people are soo bitter because of this GMB
Even if Cambridge issue another result. I believe they'll still be sad alongside with their devil advocates in ethnocentric and their religion bigotry.

Because you've failed in all this; you have failed in all ramifications.

He'll Islamize Nigeria
Is too old
He doesn't know his Gsm no
He'll make country ungovernable
He has Cancer
He dn't know his vice name
He will throw pple to jail
General without certificate
He didn't buy weapons.
Election POSTPONEMENT.

We are still counting.
? ? ? ?

In all this : GMB continue to get stronger and more stronger.

Google it and see what it take to be a General.

PDP and those who want a statue quo of monumental embezzlement, Security woe, ethnocentric, religion bigotry,

ANDY UBA #100 Kerosene SUBSIDY on the poor Nigeria.

And all the promise and failed of GEJ.
Will likewise experience in their life the way GEJ is ruling this country. Say AMEN.

NIGERIANS ! MARCH4GMB/PYO ! ! !

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Adelaide2: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
The way people hide behind fanciful gadgets to insult their ancestors is alarming. Imagine!

So who is the ancestor, me, you, the person I responded to, or Nnana? shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Ok please start giving us the "substanciated" facts.. Mr substanciated (all these guys asking for certificate). Nigeria indeed has become "disfunctional" when certain people start asking for other people's qualifications. Shame!!

If despite all what has being written on buhari with evidences, that have constantly given us the evil picture of who he truely is, and you still ask for substanciated facts, then I give up you and other young nigerians who reason like you, go and return your certificate, if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by anonimi: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
peckhamboi:
Why are you saTANoids so dishonest and deceitful like your paymaster.

Why are you attributing an article written by a fellow TANoid called Ocherome Nnanna from Umudike, Abia state to Vanguard newspapers?

Just playing the game of the APCheat followers.
No one has the monopoly of distortion abi ke

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by genevieve12(f): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
The lion claims to be king of the jungle but when the jungle is on fire the lion would be on the run, can the lion be greater than the jungle?it wud be a dance of shame.its takes a calm sprit to preside over angry wolves,let's not be decieved by the new skin the snake wears,it still has the same bite.jonathan I support for peace n continuity of our democracy.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by ozoigbondu: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Shoutozone:

So you want a ballish illiterate to rule over you.Education edifies the mind an uneducated mind is brutal and unrefined thus their rule is tryannical
Buhari is an uneducated and showed his unrefined mind during his two years brutal rule that almost turned Nigeria into north korea if not for evil ibb.
He will not do better judging from his recent behaviour and utterance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) / Top Politicians Who Broke Defection Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.