Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna (23029 Views)

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by coldFLARES1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
tuke:

Guy, in your comparing apples with apples, where does buhari come to play; You would obviously be searching for something better, not extinct. Discredit the facts with facts not sentiment. History is real, i was there, where you?
As a first step, I wanted to properly situate the hype folks like you have created about the performance of Jonathan, hence the apples' comparism. Though i was too young to feel the pangs of GMB's regime, but you would be misinforming people if you say his coup wasn't timely and reasonably effective. Because, here again we have a manifest failure of government repeating itself. If you earn your pay defending Jonathan, no bones with that, but if not do kindly make the comparism between Jonathan and OBJ using the parameters i listed.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Dreamtouch: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Weakling and clueless is now proactive and a hardman overnite......in Wizkid voice "I want you sleeping in my beeeeed.........Tinubu ele nyi..Fashola ele nyi....' Dancing shoki with left-hand

GEJ till buhari learns the full meaning of INEC,APC and actual date of election!!gba gan #akpiri Power #akpiri Oil bloc
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by TheProfe: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
slap1:
He hasn't even won and he's itching to close down AIT. Once a soldier, always a soldier.

Let's be honest with ourselves, anyone in GMB's shoes would reasonably threaten legal action against AIT for fuelling such politics of calumny..
It's rather unfortunate that the management of AIT agreed to air the so-called documentary.

For those of us who may not be conversant with history, a simple mental calculation will tell us some things are not right with the AIT documentary.
Take for instance, the Umaru Dikko's story. We were told the BUHARI-IDIAGBON govt attempted to kidnap Umaru Dikko but the documentary failed to tell us what his offence was whilst he held sway as the Minister of Transportation under the Shagari govt.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by TheProfe: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
hedonistic:

You seem to have an analytical mind.... Now, analyse this:

Buhari lied under oath (affidavit) that his certificate was with the Military, which turned out to be a blatantly false claim refuted by the military authorities. In law, that is called perjury - a criminal offence that strips you of all integrity and confines you to jail. What do you have to say about that?

@Hedonistic. . By my very nature & based on my profession, I'm quite analytical.

Your definition of perjury is quite correct but you and I know that the Nigerian Army never said GMB did not submit his requisite credentials, they only claim they do not have them...
This is logical going by the fact that the Nigerian Army must had obtained these documents before commissioning GMB as an Officer except of course, the Nigerian Army have an issue of gross ineptitude.

We ought to ask the Nigerian Army DHQ to explain how an officer could have been commissioned despite the fact that he fell short of the minumum academic qualification.
If the Nigerian Army can admit that their officers in charge at the time of GMB's commissioning were incompetent & negligent or received bribe from GMB in order to overlook the academic qualification requirement, then, we can conclude that GMB never submitted these documents.
Until then, it's safe to say a case of perjury cannot be conclusively brought against the man in the street court of law.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by bboshodi: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well Nanna or what are you called, I pray that you'll be alive when Buhari will takeover the leadership of this country again in Jesus Name.

Whatever you were paid as an internet Rat to post will finish very soon and you'll be dumped as a Political condom very soon.

I'm only wishing you, that your life and that of your family and your generation yet on born shall be run the way Jona, Kashamu,Dokubo, Bode George and others are starring the affairs of this country in Jesus Name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN / Boko Haram Attacks Army Base In Borno, 10 Soldiers Killed - ISWAP / Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next-Economic Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.