Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna (23028 Views)

Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Akpan107(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=25]BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size] grin grin grin tongue
Is with the Military or if you like ask IBB.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by sam13(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
mobuch:

And you think boko-hari is the right and competent man to wipe away the tears? Shame
?

I assume you agreed to those points raised go by your statement above then many Nigerians are ready for change so enough of this transformation #trash
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by 30pence: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
tatosh:
Who the heck is Nnana? Most of what is written in his article is from a SOLID point of ignorance, very unsubstantiated claims. Thanks to social media all sorts of nonetities these days claim to know this and that.

I'm even more disappointed with the online and offline platforms giving this sort of person relevance.

which of the highlights d'you think to be from a solid point of ignorance?
Emotions shdnt cloud ur judgements. Plzzz.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Buhari1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=25]BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size] grin grin grin tongue

GOODLUCK JONATHAN DID NOT COMPLETE HIS PHD YET HE CALLS HIMSELF DOCTOR.

DOCTOR OF ANIMALS SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE. (DR DO LITTLE)

BUHARI 2015
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
landform:
my brother is not a matter Of Nnanna to go and drink poison,but it is a matter Of knowing the truth so that truth Will set Nigeria free.I was a supporter of Gmb, but after going through his history as a dictator ,couple with certificate saga,I came to conclusion that he does not deserve my half vote. I can't imagine with the number of compitent intellectuals we have in this country, it Will be a semi illitrate that Will rule us. chukwu ama nkwe( God forbid)

You were bought by unfounded propaganda, shouldn't you be concerned about boko haram getting stronger everyday, crude oil theft, looting criminals walking freely, overnight billionaire militants.etc. The military has poor file keeping systems and most archives are eaten by rats and roaches, his ceritificate saga was not a problem until 2015. Besides he was trained in USA and Uk to further his career, so what's the problem? I voted for GEJ but so far he has been a huge disappointment, rethink again brother. SaTANoids always appear as angels of light...
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nely77(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502020542.html
Honestly speaking, I have been longing to meet people like you who understand issues the way the are. It's either some of the people praising GMB here and there were not born when he ruled before or they were very small then to understand or they have very short memory or the are just being mischievous. I know very well that if Buhari should become the president today (I bind that. It won't happen.) 95% of them will change their songs against him because they will understand he is not what they call him. GMB is only deceiving them to believe he is a good man. They will see his true colour when he....(never). tell me how a man the said he will install sharia law in all states of the federation would use a pastor as running mat. Tell me how someone like that will suddenly start going to churches to worship with Christians. All these are desperation and deceit. Buhari's supporters should think.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by cypriannwadukwe: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Man of destiny, yet he has failed three time, well u are probably right, he was dragged out in his previous regime, and he will fail again in this election because he is destined to fail no tyrant shall ever rule Nigeria again.
mentorandfriend:
All campaigns against Buhari is meaningless. It wont amount to anything. He is a man of destiny, and was born for such a time as this; to deliver Nigeria from bankrupcy, shame, and ignomy. Nigeria shall rise again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
4bobo:
I am sure that this must be cramjones or fkk new moniker. The way this guy is really running hbp on buhari thread, u will think his papa was part of drug dealers that buhari killed.
Registered on January, He created over 37 topics, in which about 35 is all about anti buhari. Make u no die before March 28 of hbp o.

You're right. Its the old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by cypriannwadukwe: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
of course just as i expected, they are trying again to water down Buhari's glaring atrocities, Pls go and learn from ur fathers and u will save ur children of the slavery Buhari will plunge Nigeria into. #NO2Buhari #GET4Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by peedeeasobie(m): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
tatosh:
Who the heck is Nnana? Most of what is written in his article is from a SOLID point of ignorance, very unsubstantiated claims. Thanks to social media all sorts of nonetities these days claim to know this and that.

I'm even more disappointed with the online and offline platforms giving this sort of person relevance.

'solid point of ignorance', yet you haven't discredited one thing he said.
Are you saying that Buhari wasn't a despot?
Are you saying he wasn't a tyrant?
Why would some educated folks completely ignore history and insist on repackaging a man that nearly eradicated the nation's judicial system?

Maybe we would resurrect Abacha to come contest in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by ooshinibos: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Genea:
well let's just say no one will lay his life down for a country dat won't appreciate dier effort,even d government can provide good arms for d fight against insurgency
thats a shame for us black people , we see our brothers being slaughtered ..and we just turn a blind eye ..i just wondered why GEJ cannot hire mercenaries with all the arms they need to sort out the BH thing , it worries me the way we run our lives ...and it should worry every normal african
i just read that the kinf of Jordan has been bombing the islamic jihadist site that killed the jordanian pilot ..i am sure that he is using mercenaries trained pilots , he recently came back from America for the deal ....our thinking just defies logic ..some of us are just too wicked and selfish ...GEJ refuse to fight until election is around the corner !!!!!! wow

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by coldFLARES1(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

Jonathan has managed our resources much better than any president before him including the daft & dumb old pensioner being packaged and forced down our throats by the Thief'nuibu cabal like a problematic dying car being sold by a DUBIOUS car dealer hoping it will not give up any signs of its impending death before the buyer pays up shocked

You may wish to go through the 11 pages of the thread below to purge yourself of the MISINFORMATION you have been fed by the LIE LIE people of APCheat:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

I hope you will not be lazy but take your time to get factual information.

It is good for Buhari supporters to claim their right to FREEDOM of expression in "a liberal democracy" that has been seriously enhanced by Jonathan in the past five years with opposition parties winning elections without much hassles from Edo to Anambra to Osun. Something the saintly opposition latter-day paragons of democracy cannot deliver in the LGA elections organised by their state IECs.
Bloody HYPOCRITES!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3
Unfortunately, I cannot be won over to Jonathan's side. However, you may be able to make an impression with folks that are yet to pitch their tents but I would like you to compare GEJ tenure with OBJ's for a start, detailing revenues from all known sources (oil and non-oil), debts inherited (both local and external), present debt position, external reserves inherited and the position of the reserves presently, exchange rates comparism, then unemployment.
Following which you can list all his achievements, in monetary terms, and then attempt a justification of how Jonathan outperformed OBJ, to start with.
For me, we have to compare apples with apples!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by annurhaske(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2015
#march4buhari

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Coldfeet(f): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2015
I agree with you mr Nnanna! lets leave it there, one day breeze go blow and fowl yansh go open grin buharias supporters will soon get whats coming to them!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2015
tatosh:

Don't discredit the write-up if you've got no logical counter to present.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by mbz101(m): 1:35am On Feb 10, 2015
We know their plans like that of anti-Christ PDP powerless .jona no show for u .we still stand on one voice . Sai Baba
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by enigma3000: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2015
The man is just do desperate for power..Nigerians shine ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Phoshkrown: 2:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Na waaahhhh o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by princejayboss: 3:39am On Feb 10, 2015
focus7:
Nnanna can go and drink poison if he cannot cope with Buhari becoming a president.

How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by vivalavida(m): 3:46am On Feb 10, 2015
tatosh:

I will love u to dispute all he said there and maybe educate some of us better.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Stale story for d gods! #CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!!! so DEAL WITH IT!!!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by MaximalC: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Interesting comments. My belief has always been this:

Though I am seriously unhappy and tired of GEJ, Buhari for me a a worse option. He might seem to have personal integrity (I am not even sure of that) but his antecedents as head of state, NNPC and PTDF shows people will steal us blind under him and he will not even realize it! His utterances many times are full of vehemence and very provocative. He lacks wisdom to rule this country. He lacks diplomacy to bring us together as a nation. He will just flood Aso rock with his type and the condition for obtaining contracts will be that you speak Hausa/Fulani.

As sad as it is to me, I have no choice but to vote for Jonathan. I will not because I do not like the frying pan now jump into the fire. God forbid.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by rusher14: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
hedonistic:

You seem to have an analytical mind.... Now, analyse this:

Buhari lied under oath (affidavit) that his certificate was with the Military, which turned out to be a blatantly false claim refuted by the military authorities. In law, that is called perjury - a criminal offence that strips you of all integrity and confines you to jail. What do you have to say about that?
Thankfully he wrote that his 'documents' were with the military board.

The Board itself admitted that they had a copy of the letter of recommendation from his then principal. Believe me that in itself is a document as such they have actually validated his claim that they were with his document.
Also, I would refer you to the Nigerian Constitution section 318 part 4 where school certificate is defined.
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by micrep3030(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Suitcase march buhari for head lol
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Genea(f): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2015
ooshinibos:

thats a shame for us black people , we see our brothers being slaughtered ..and we just turn a blind eye ..i just wondered why GEJ cannot hire mercenaries with all the arms they need to sort out the BH thing , it worries me the way we run our lives ...and it should worry every normal african
i just read that the kinf of Jordan has been bombing the islamic jihadist site that killed the jordanian pilot ..i am sure that he is using mercenaries trained pilots , he recently came back from America for the deal ....our thinking just defies logic ..some of us are just too wicked and selfish ...GEJ refuse to fight until election is around the corner !!!!!! wow
a country whose leaders are in love wit money and don't care about d people dey govern,d money allocated for security ,I wonder wat happened to it, imagine d Chadians beating up bokoharam members, something our country has failed to do,As a president u said u r working ,wen fashola worked he didn't talk of his achievement by himself ,we helped him do it,so if he is working,we aiint blind and dumb ,we wud see and talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Ejjis(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Good write up there....
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by Themandator: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
tatosh:

Google the author's name since it is obvious you don't read vanguard newspaper.... The man has been around for decades doing same thing: informing and instructing
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by tuke: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
tatosh:

Haba, stop abusing, it carries no weight, state/substantiate your own point and let the readers be the judge. simple!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by tuke: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
rusher14:

Thankfully he wrote that his 'documents' were with the military board.

The Board itself admitted that they had a copy of the letter of recommendation from his then principal. Believe me that in itself is a document as such they have actually validated his claim that they were with his document.
Also, I would refer you to the Nigerian Constitution section 318 part 4 where school certificate is defined.
j
Obviously,you are a lawyer or a graduate,or worst case neither but working somewhere. If any of the above, why didn't you give JAMB a recommendation letter from your principal for possible tertiary admission; did you quote the constitution to your employer when he requested to sight your credentials for which you hadn't and he/she employed you. Is this the 'CHANGE' you want me to explain to our children. Please, let's be objective and stop insulting ourselves without cause. This is pure sentiment, the type you feel when you are high and want to get between a girl's leg, not minding if she is fine/not, black/white, clean/dirty, educated/not, safe/unsafe, HIV/..., The result will tell!. PEACE!!!
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by jpphilips(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am sure the OP will vote Buhari, why bother?
Re: Buhari's Burdens Are Too Much For Nigeria - Ochereome Nnanna by tuke: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Unfortunately, I cannot be won over to Jonathan's side. However, you may be able to make an impression with folks that are yet to pitch their tents but I would like you to compare GEJ tenure with OBJ's for a start, detailing revenues from all known sources (oil and non-oil), debts inherited (both local and external), present debt position, external reserves inherited and the position of the reserves presently, exchange rates comparism, then unemployment.
Following which you can list all his achievements, in monetary terms, and then attempt a justification of how Jonathan outperformed OBJ, to start with.
For me, we have to compare apples with apples!

Guy, in your comparing apples with apples, where does buhari come to play; You would obviously be searching for something better, not extinct. Discredit the facts with facts not sentiment. History is real, i was there, where you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members / Metuh: Court Orders Dasuki To Enter Witness Box, Rejects Jonathan’s Application / Buhari Meets Atiku, El-rufai, Other Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.