Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! (1101 Views)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by DickDastardly(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
I love my wife and i wont let any temptation put us assunder! smiley

If you are like me, what are your motivations and how have you been able to conquer temptations from other intruding daughters of eve?

Also how have you been able to sustain your love and lust for your pardner?

Lets share our experiences for the benefit of others who are hell bent on destroying their precious union with fruthless infidelity. undecided

Dedication: My wife, my angel. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by CORTANA: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
My babe ain't loyal.....so......you know the resttongue

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'm in wink
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by DickDastardly(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
I'm in wink
And whats with the wink? grin
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by DickDastardly(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
CORTANA:
My babe ain't loyal.....so......you know the resttongue
Meaning you retaliating? undecided
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by ammyluv2002(f): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
DickDastardly:

If you are like me, what are your motivations and how have you been able to conquer temptations from other intruding daughters of eve?

Lets share our experiences for the benefit of others who are hell bent on destroying their precious union with fruthless infidelity. undecided

I love dis cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by pwerrymansion(f): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is one bold-ass of a guy wink. Op how long have u been married. It takes discipline and extra ordinary grace to stick to one woman. I hope you stick to this norm 4 a long time. Best of luck! kiss
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by kika23(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
gringringringringringringringrin

You'd be laughing up and down.....lol
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by MizMyColi(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
kika23:

You'd be laughing up and down.....lol

Trying my hands at unseriousness, mischief and trolling, maybe.

I hope it looks good on me embarassed
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by kika23(f): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Trying my hands at unseriousness, mischief and trolling, maybe.

I hope it looks good on me embarassed

I'd keep observing!! I want to see this side! cheesy
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2015
DickDastardly:

are you sure after eating semo she go out and swallow akpu?
to find wife hard these days. lucky you.
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
kika23:

I'd keep observing!! I want to see this side! cheesy

Oya Contunu wink
Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by chronique(m): 1:18am On Feb 11, 2015
I'm in. Not married nor in a relationship but I intend to stay loyal. Reasons are:

1: I believe in the law of karma. Do what you want others to do unto you.

2: I believe respect is reciprocal. If you want your wife to respect you,learn to respect her and respect yourself.

3: I hate having to explain myself to anybody and as such,I avoid issues that would warrant that.

4: I'm a very free and open minded person. I won't be able to cope with the task of hiding the other partner. My phones are usually accessible to people.

5: maintaining a healthy relationship,requires a lot of work and sacrifices. Dating an extra person,would only increase the work and add to my problem;that's something I don't fancy.

6: I'm a focused person and I live in the future. Anyone I date,I try to project my future with such a person. It's impossible to plan a future with an extra party.

7: I believe in doing what is right and that includes sticking with one partner. Can't afford to have an extra kid outside my home.

I think it's cool to stick to one person. That's why it's good for one to look well before leaping.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Men Who Eat Only One Soup - Faithful Husbands And Bfs! by passionate88: 2:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Just had an interesting conversation with a girl... I will say it again... To the guys, please if you can't remain faithful to your girl, try not to go into a relationship with her... And to the girls, money isn't love and when he dumps you, don't blame ALL the guys.... Most reltionship for Naija na scam o, big scam...

(1) (Reply)

What *degree* Of Jealousy Should I Exhibit? / Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? / Is She Right To Marry Without His Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.