Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282907 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Pia is just stewpeed, all she wants is the wealth and fame of the Walias' nd she doesn't care getting it even at her dear sister' expense..Yeye geh
JUMAYIN:
@all when I read d whole summary of kasamh se(the promise) I lost interest in d soapy...what actually pissed me off was the fact that pia of all ppl planned evil against her sister that went thru thick n thin of d walia house in order to elope with Mr walia...this soapy makes me sick...to think that bani wud still get preggy n giv birth to twins n later got killed by Mr walia's admirer....na waaa for kasamh se oooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
archana, savita and salochna (they all featured in pavitra rishta)attended yash's birthday party. I hope you guys are also watching pavitra rishta on Ontv. it will be aired for five years and this is d second year.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
I will refer to yesterday's episode of Married Again as Glittery, Glamourous & Revealing... cool cool cool cool cool Arti was looking glittery & muaaahhh!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss while Yash that could not take his sexy eyes off Arti looked dashing..... and together they were both glamourous kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss The birthday party was fun until the big news was revealed in the funniest/musical way ever!!!! shocked shocked

I will definitely say that Aunt Maya met her match yesterday, the old Amebo woman. and what a team work carried out by Mrs. Dubey and her people at Yash's birthday party, just to bring the couple together..... and what a way to announce Arti's birthday gift to Yash. *in Vidhi's voice*.. Yash did not know whether to be happy or sad......Arti did not tell him first as her husband...awwww pele o! he had to hear the big news like every other person..... Arti's friends though! one could not ask for better friends...... kiss kiss kissGoodwork gurls!!!!

grin grin so hard at Ansh giving his mum ''thumbs down'' that she would loose on the game of ''Hide & Seek''. Now that the chase has started, make Yash suffer small for LOVE cool cool.

LAALI - Your good heart dear Laali will put you in trouble o! Siddeshwari of all people!!!! the woman you married her husband?? you think she will just love and accept you overnite?? Giving your precious jewels to Siddesh!!!!!!! you for kukuma take the land form from Shekhar go give Siddesh to thumbprint na!! Shekhar, thank God for your foresight and smartness, you saw right thru Siddesh & Gangi, no be person tell you to pick race from the ''Beautiful Mansion'' grin grin grin grin......

Ranvijay's wife has grown thick skin sotayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she tell Ranvi to go prepare food by himself for kitchen if hungry really dey catch am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I cannot wait to see the content of the file that fell over when Shekhar was ransacking the carton Laali brought from the ''Beautiful Mansion''. I guess Ranvi has not learnt his lesson yet and has not given up on hunting Shek-Laali.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Who likes Prashant?? Is he Fine??

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
That Awkward moment when Yash surprises Arti by hanging her/their portrait in the bedroom.... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool and she does not immediately notice the surpise gift. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
@LARRYBABE you can ask that question again. parshant is sooo handsome but Yash eyeballs are killing. makes him stand out with his frail akpu obi body frame.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
More of Yash's surprise gift to Arti.... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
twerk:
@LARRYBABE you can ask that question again. parshant is sooo handsome but Yash eyeballs are killing. makes him stand out with his frail akpu obi body frame.

Yash's eyes are something else.....me likey..... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
This new series starting on Thursday 30th April (Destiny), what a set of ugly looking cast, My opinion especially that man with heavy okpolo eyes wey dem say born only girls and desperately looking for male child like Loha Singh.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by payments(f): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
na wa oooooooh. so it will get to a point when yash will hang arti`s portrait in his room.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
larrybabe:
This new series starting on Thursday 30th April (Destiny), what a set of ugly looking cast, My opinion especially that man with heavy okpolo eyes wey dem say born only girls and desperately looking for male child like Loha Singh.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Haha,that man is ugly. But i think it's an all girls(feminine)story,so the cast will be changed as the series progresses. So don't bother yourself,we will be introduced to fine women and their men later in the show.
But have you noticed that they are tampering with some series,esp Married again and The Promise. Some of the scenes are not complete,na wa for Zee world South Africa.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
@larrybabe that wasn't d original prashant o...I don't like d idea of dem changing characters o jare,we wil just wake up one day n discover Yash n arti has bn changed...if u watched it from episode 1 u wud discover the original aunt maya was changed, Palel was changed too, now prashant....the original prashant is finer than dis fake 1 jooor.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Can't wait to see d lovey dovey side of Yash. To tink dat I was scared he was going to cause trouble at dat his paryy yesterday after discovering abt Arti's preggy.

@ Larrybabe , u can analysis is series dat for state o. Sha its so captivating.

Abeg how cum no one talks abt SALONI? Me I dnt evn undastand wat they r doing dre anymore.

THE PROMISE... Dat Bani own sef to much, her character is overrated abeg with dier yeye storyline sef.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
This production break advert in the promise and saloni,does that mean they wont do it again for a long time?cos me i go lose interest
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
nggie:
Can't wait to see d lovey dovey side of Yash. To tink dat I was scared he was going to cause trouble at dat his paryy yesterday after discovering abt Arti's preggy.

@ Larrybabe , u can analysis is series dat for state o. Sha its so captivating.

Abeg how cum no one talks abt SALONI? Me I dnt evn undastand wat they r doing dre anymore.

THE PROMISE... Dat Bani own sef to much, her character is overrated abeg with dier yeye storyline sef.
bani and saloni are the most annoying lead female characters.bani thinks she is some sort of superwoman while saloni is.... Well saloni is just a dollbaby(ode girl)

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
...ofcourse everyone remembered Sumar's birthday except his witchy manipulative wife. Saloni better clear her head about Karki's inventions
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by AkProsper(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Achina Don Taya Ma Jare. Laali Rocks..... Pls What File Was In That Box (laali)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ribasco2: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sumone sud pls tell me wen wat time dey show married again on Saturdays n Sundays
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Is Laali high on some cheap drug or something?! Shekar Shld stay with sideshwari for what?!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Artee seems to be getting dumber by the day angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by glimpse(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Someone should pls gist me MARRIED AGAIN. My GOTV subscription don expire and nobody wants to subscribe cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Arnch the little devil grin...the male cast in Married Again are just cute. Prashant is a fine man too, never really looked at him before
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chai Y all dis suspense today on Married Again na, jst use person dey play mind game. Dat yash sef mk him suffer small. I like dat little boy Ansh wit dat his small mouth
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Is it dat they will stop airing the promise frm 2mrw? What cud b d reason? The suspense is high oo.
Married again And changing characters. Na wa o. Prashant!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2015
ribasco2:
Sumone sud pls tell me wen wat time dey show married again on Saturdays n Sundays
Sunday am sure of 8pm,but they do it sat afternoon and Sunday as well.if you can wake up every midnight and early morning, 2am,6am,10am daily
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2015
pls what happened after the new prashant called his mum , they just changed to nepa and befor the dstv finished booking it was already finished. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry woke up this morning to see it but by the time i got out of bathroom they are finished too pls someone help.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
ribasco2:

Married again is on Sunday from 1-4pm, Laali from 4-7pm, Married again from 7-9pm and laali 9-11pm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2015
twerk:
pls what happened after the new prashant called his mum , they just changed to nepa and befor the dstv finished booking it was already finished. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry woke up this morning to see it but by the time i got out of bathroom they are finished too pls someone help.
Perchant call his mum to inform her that arti was with him,and in the hospital,but his mum didnt allow him to talk,warn him not to ever call again and cut the phone

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sometimes when we are offered something/someone on a platter of Gold, we do not really appreciate, little wonder they say ''Men appreciate what/whom they have fought/hunted for...... A romantic story of Arti & Yash which started from an arranged marriage......coming from a very conservative society where public display of affection is frowned at, you hardly see them kiss in their movie/soap opera, little wonder Arti & Yash make love with their eyes locked with each other. wink wink

In yesterday's episode, the search for Arti continues, it is really good to be a good person no matter the circumstances or the person one is married to. Arti's absence from the Scindhiya mansion has left a big void sotayyyyyyyyyyyy Yash's dad refused to eat and boy! did he scold aunt Maya and even threatened her!!!! shocked shocked..even Bhavani wants to follow in Arti's footstep after Producer don show am pepper tongue tongue tongue tongue why did they even have to give her such an airtime sef.....boring!!!!! when i wanted to see my Arti & Yash wink wink wink wink wink

I like the fact that Yash is suffering small, he will now appreciate Arti more when he finally sees her! tongue. Did i hear somebody say ''Suspense'' you never see suspense o! Yash in ''The Chase"" see pix as innnnn no be small chase o! now Yash is cured of Arpita, he is Arti crazy grin grin ;

LAALI: Siddeshwari, Ranvijay & Gangi are all criminals!!!! Even Loha Singh!, bringing up the issue of file at dinner time so as to point fingers at Shekhar!! How many times will he tell them that he is not interested in the family's wealth before they comprehend?? I love the way he burnt the file sha! Maybe now Laali will hear word small about going to make friend with Siddeshwari! to even think she was suggesting that Shekhar goes back to Siddesh because Ratnah is coming home!!!! na wa o, this Laali sef let me see how Shekhar will handle everyone including his dad and Laali on his younger sister's impending visit...

From the story i heard Gangi tell Siddeshwari, girl child do not have a place in the "Big Beautiful Mansion". So if Ranvijay's twins are sent out when they grow up like Ratnah, what will Ranvi be doing in the ''Big Beautiful Mansion'' without a heir, he should just quit all this silly games with Shekhar because they are not fighting for their father's property, it is going straight to the person that produces a Heir'' and that is Shekhar, document or no document. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
The result of "The Chase" all for Arti......

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
After "The Chase" you can imagine how Yash felt when he saw Ansh.................

And then Arti......................

He did not want to let go........

Sotayyyyyyyyyyy he referred to Arti for the first time Arti-ji (sign of respect) You go fear fear nah!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
larrybabe:
After "The Chase" you can imagine how Yash felt when he saw Ansh.................

And then Arti......................

He did not want to let go........

Sotayyyyyyyyyyy he referred to Arti for the first time Arti-ji (sign of respect) You go fear fear nah!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

smiley smiley smiley
I command a Yash or Shekar into my life. Amin Jesu

cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.