Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283375 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akpaumuaka: 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
I think aunt maya is going to have a stroke...lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
Is it me or Yash is looking more fine? maybe b cos he smiles and laugh now cheesy tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2015
Akpaumuaka:
I think aunt maya is going to have a stroke...lol
that one is just going to kill herself
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:06pm On May 01, 2015
JUMAYIN:
The promise and saloni is on a production break....destiny is gonna be shown for a Lil whole..not gonna be a long episode,say like 10 to 15 episodes
Nothing like production break. These series were produced some years ago. Let's just say they are playing mind games. People will start losing interest in zeetv.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
Cardyjah:
Is it me or Yash is looking more fine? maybe b cos he smiles and laugh now cheesy tongue
Yes,he has always been fine. Pretending to be angry and rugged does not fit him. Jai Walia is the king of all angry characters and it fits him perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yes,he has always been fine. Pretending to be angry and rugged does not fit him. Jai Walia is the king of all angry characters and it fits him perfectly.
Yeah, actually.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by hirety(f): 10:25pm On May 01, 2015
abeg! at this point I need to know which season of married again is airing on zeeworld right now! I just have to buy. tired of PHCN n dstv signal! pls who knows?
BTW Yash is got very sexy eyes!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:05pm On May 01, 2015
Who noticed ansh is growing tall n more mature

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 11:42pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can see I'm beginning 2 hv some potential Yash snatchers sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:50am On May 02, 2015
Chai....Mr Walia, Walia-ing 2 sisters. I wont blame him for Pia's case though, dude was drunk as skunk and Pia is just one Obiagelli. Love the reconciliation between him and Bani, such an "awww" moment kiss but I sure say gbege go dey after now. Can't wait *trouble o*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 6:50am On May 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Chai....Mr Walia, Walia-ing 2 sisters. I wont blame him for Pia's case though, dude was drunk as skunk and Pia is just one Obiagelli. Love the reconciliation between him and Bani, such an "awww" moment kiss but I sure say gbege go dey after now. Can't wait *trouble o*
Pia got pregnant and Bani later found its jai who impregnated her. She went into a shock and there is nothing jai didn't do to bring her out of it including proposing to pia in front of her and d b word said yes. Never liked that Pia girl, just that she doesn't tolerate nonsense. I like that.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 6:58am On May 02, 2015
hirety:
abeg! at this point I need to know which season of married again is airing on zeeworld right now! I just have to buy. tired of PHCN n dstv signal! pls who knows?
BTW Yash is got very sexy eyes!
You know it's not by season... I think they are in episode 63 or 68. I'm not sure
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:14am On May 02, 2015
Cardyjah:

You know it's not by season... I think they are in episode 63 or 68. I'm not sure
Lol,am getting ready to buy all the series sharp sharp. Waiting for salary.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:17pm On May 02, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Nothing like production break. These series were produced some years ago. Let's just say they are playing mind games. People will start losing interest in zeetv.

I don't think it matters..if there was a production break when it was originally aired, I don't see why it won't happen now. At least Destiny (a new one) would be there In the meantime unlike Telemundo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Who noticed ansh is growing tall n more mature
ansh my boy(in arti's voice)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 02, 2015
married again and ghajini don make me like indian movies like mad.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
Cardyjah:

Pia got pregnant and Bani later found its jai who impregnated her. She went into a shock and there is nothing jai didn't do to bring her out of it including proposing to pia in front of her and d b word said yes. Never liked that Pia girl, just that she doesn't tolerate nonsense. I like that.

"Oh my sweet Lord"....Pia Pia Pia
The way her face lit up when Jay said " Pia, pack your things, we're leaving for Dubai immediately" , I knew she was up to no good. Just waiting for a chance to get Mr Walia all to herself.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I don't think it matters..if there was a production break when it was originally aired, I don't see why it won't happen now. At least Destiny (a new one) would be there In the meantime unlike Telemundo
Yeah,am sure there was a production break then. But it doesn't matter in 2015. Zee world was created to satisfy the African customers,it's not the original Zee tv.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by anuoluwa222(f): 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
gud afternoon jst joined ,pls which site can I read married again its my favourite
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by busar(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2015
Cardyjah:

they are actually in episode 140's.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by busar(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,am getting ready to buy all the series sharp sharp. Waiting for salary.
The season's on sale are actually the ones being aired on dstv. I was disappointed when I bought them.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by denike86: 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
Pls when will they show married again today
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by denike86: 5:46pm On May 02, 2015
Pls will they still show married again today. I missed out during the week
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

"Oh my sweet Lord"....Pia Pia Pia
The way her face lit up when Jay said " Pia, pack your things, we're leaving for Dubai immediately" , I knew she was up to no good. Just waiting for a chance to get Mr Walia all to herself.
That girl ehn. .. all she wants is a good life.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 5:53pm On May 02, 2015
anuoluwa222:
gud afternoon jst joined ,pls which site can I read married again its my favourite
You can read about it on Wikipedia but search for punar vivah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by denike86: 6:10pm On May 02, 2015
What time is married again today
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
denike86:
What time is married again today
married again is tomorrow. you can start watching from 11pm today or 6 am or thereabout tomorrow morning. then 12-3pm then 6-8pm tomorrow.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
anuoluwa222:
just go through the post BTW 7 to 10 the link is posted there to read
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 9:51pm On May 02, 2015
I'm loving DESTINY too. destiny comprises more of black indians, unlike married again, the promise and laali. But the movie is getting intresting
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 12:30am On May 03, 2015
Was it only me or did any1 else notice Laali among the guests @ Yash' b/day party?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:18am On May 03, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
I'm loving DESTINY too. destiny comprises more of black indians, unlike married again, the promise and laali. But the movie is getting intresting
Exactly! There are many indians that are darker than Nigerians,unfortunately Indians prefer white people. It's really getting interesting,looking forward to Saraswati and that rude guy's marriage.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:20am On May 03, 2015
Svelteb:
Was it only me or did any1 else notice Laali among the guests @ Yash' b/day party?
It's possible. They are all connected through zee world tv,afterall Saloni attended Bani and Jai's party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.