Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281562 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chinum:

smiley smiley smiley
I command a Yash or Shekar into my life. Amin Jesu

cheesy
Watch what you command o,can you withstand what aarti went through.yash na tough man sometime

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Somex10202:
Watch what you command o,can you withstand what aarti went through.yash na tough man sometime

Nothing good comes easy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
I pity u ooo if God gives u som1 like yash....anyways, u will get to enjoy the romantic part of him sha
Chinum:

smiley smiley smiley

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
bbeckky:
I pity u ooo if God gives u som1 like yash....anyways, u will get to enjoy the romantic part of him sha

1. He is selfless
2. Handsome
3. Family oriented
4. Faithful
5. Skilled etc etc

What more could I ask for? cheesy
Bearing in mind dat no one is perfect. sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by hirety(f): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chinum:

smiley smiley smiley

cheesy
Lol! I'll prefer shekar into my life. I no fit suffer from arpita craze abeg! arti o di kwa try!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
If u love larrybabe for all this tipped in post hit a like

12 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
hirety:

Lol! I'll prefer shekar into my life. I no fit suffer from arpita craze abeg! arti o di kwa try!

Seems I'm the only one feeling 'my Yash'. sad

Don't worry you guys'll see better versions of him soon.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why are they not doing the promise today?so annoying. I was looking forward to today episode
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
JUMAYIN:
@larrybabe that wasn't d original prashant o...I don't like d idea of dem changing characters o jare,we wil just wake up one day n discover Yash n arti has bn changed...if u watched it from episode 1 u wud discover the original aunt maya was changed, Palel was changed too, now prashant....the original prashant is finer than dis fake 1 jooor.

@ what stage was Prashant changed? Cos I have gone far into d series via youtube n I saw just one face.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by gustav25: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
zee world SA is manipulating these shows ....even the movies aired are manipulated
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
My People! My People! Please what's up with The Promise?... And what's this 'my destiny'?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just when I thought Baba Shakar was the worst, here comes the Sister undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
JUMAYIN:
@larrybabe that wasn't d original prashant o... I don't like d idea of dem changing characters o jare,we wil just wake up one day n discover Yash n arti has bn changed...if u watched it from episode 1 u wud discover the original aunt maya was changed, Palel was changed too, now prashant....the original prashant is finer than dis fake 1 jooor.

No wonder...the other Prashant was taller too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chinum:

@ what stage was Prashant changed? Cos I have gone far into d series via youtube n I saw just one face.
prashant was changed two episodes ago....i guess u never noticed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
The original prashant

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
The new prashant

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
glimpse:
Someone should pls gist me MARRIED AGAIN. My GOTV subscription don expire and nobody wants to subscribe cry cry

my dear same wt my house ooo no one wan gree subscribe.d extra 300 they pain them
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
JUMAYIN:
prashant was changed two episodes ago....i guess u never noticed

Wow cheesy

I didn't notice @al.

They look so much alike. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ribasco2: 3:21am On May 01, 2015
skentelelady:

Married again is on Sunday from 1-4pm, Laali from 4-7pm, Married again from 7-9pm and laali 9-11pm
thanksss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:27am On May 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No wonder...the other Prashant was taller too
Younger and more handsome too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ayoabiona1: 9:37am On May 01, 2015
Maeried Again....theres too much of suspense gosh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 1:15pm On May 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:
gringringringringringringringrin
Agbalagba!!
I love the Laali I'm seeing right now.
Problems and stress makes one stronger
*dancing sekem*

Ranvijay the female production machine grin

Lol @ the female production machine.

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 1:30pm On May 01, 2015
Akpaumuaka:
I still dey ask when Caveri( abi kini be her name )go die?

grin grin > > grin

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
Why is destiny bn showed instead of the promise. That's d one I like the most (the promise ) sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 6:35pm On May 01, 2015
Cardyjah:
Why is destiny bn showed instead of the promise. That's d one I like the most (the promise ) sad
me too,i think they have stopped showing the promise for now.just when it was about to get juicier with the love triangle of bani,jay,pia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
Cardyjah:

I've waited for The Promise all day...nothing nothing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 6:53pm On May 01, 2015
ChristyG:
me too,i think they have stopped showing the promise for now.just when it was about to get juicier with the love triangle of bani,jay,pia
I swear. They fumbled. I saw few episodes on Youtube buh it's in their language, was able to understand it thru d description . Just wish I can watch d one wt english
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I've waited for The Promise all day...nothing nothing
I guess they r not showing it again. I was trying to find out what happened thru google that's ao I got here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On May 01, 2015
Cardyjah:

I guess they r not showing it again. I was trying to find out what happened thru google that's ao I got here

I think it has to do with their "production break" stuff...whatever that means undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:31pm On May 01, 2015
The promise and saloni is on a production break....destiny is gonna be shown for a Lil whole..not gonna be a long episode,say like 10 to 15 episodes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 7:54pm On May 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think it has to do with their "production break" stuff...whatever that means undecided
Ooh... okay
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akpaumuaka: 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
Dis nyash is romantic o...see his eyes.Oh sweet Lord!What is going on here?Let me go and check(in Aunt Maya's voice)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.