Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281554 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...

After BF I'm not following any soap on Zeeworld again, I'll just tune in whenever, i get really frustrated sometimes

This is the second time we've agreeing. Don't keep this up pls, disagreeing with you is so much fun grin
But seriously, these zee world series I believe are starting to rot my brain, sighs...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2015
slyowokoya:

This is the second time we've agreeing. Don't keep this up pls, disagreeing with you is so much fun grin
But seriously, these zee world series I believe are starting to rot my brain, sighs...

Awwwww....
*gives her a strangulating hug*
Hope you can still breath cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
[/b][color=][/color]Hi guys am new grin[b][color=][/color]Hi guys am new
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Awwwww....
*gives her a strangulating hug*
Hope you can still breath cheesy

*Struggling for air*
I'll be fine...*cough cough* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=zeeworldfreak1 post=37578242]Trying to get a new wife fór ranveer because he might not survive without oñe,she should die soon abeg make person hear wórd [/quote hmmm rashi will nt die ooo instead ranveer will fall inlove wit maddam RANO afta her dear husband has gone

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yash Scindhia (Gurmeet )is coming to Durban South Africa
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=dboyflexy post=37603966][/quote]to d extent he raped Rashi angry lipsrsealed I Don tire for Zeeworld soaps undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
They are beginning to annoy someone in breaking free

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Breaking free.....Arrrrrrh angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah..
I've watched most of it on the net though, just couldn't wait for their production break drama

Please do u mind sharing the link where you watched it on the net...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Didnt the Walia mansion burn down a couple of weeks ago? Didn't they get a new house in 2 days? Their insurance must be really great. So another house is burning in the Promise they should call it burning houses.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
I av a suspicion the guy giving those medications to Tarabai is Adi..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
When is Bani going to stop calling her husband Mr Walia?

I would probably call him Jai Darling and

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
When is Bani going to stop calling her husband Mr Walia?

I would probably call him Jai Darling and

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pushkar is CUTEEEE..... You guys used to say that but i didnt see it till today! Dude is hot...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Its like everytime you watch our beloved zee world series, you have to immediately watch something smart like a documentary on discovery channel to recover lost brain cells.. grin....

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
oluchijud:

Please do u mind sharing the link where you watched it on the net...

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/agle-janam-mohe-bitiya-hi-kijo/episode-guide.html?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Didnt the Walia mansion burn down a couple of weeks ago? Didn't they get a new house in 2 days? Their insurance must be really great. So another house is burning in the Promise they should call it burning houses.

Lmfao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Patiently waiting for BF....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Yash Scindhia (Gurmeet )is coming to Durban South Africa

Bleeeeeh!! angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Its like everytime you watch our beloved zee world series, you have to immediately watch something smart like a documentary on discovery channel to recover lost brain cells.. grin....

OMG! That's exactly what I do.. I love the criminal ones ID and CI grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nna eeeehn. .the pancake and foundation those chicks in Destiny apply eeehn?? Laaawd haff mercy

So Durga is in love with her former Brother inlaw's lookalike or Alter ego? Chai!!
Kool Karan's new hair cut is indeed Kool..me likey

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
shalewizzy2:
pls help me with destiny, d full story... Pls

I only have links to BF and Laali
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Bleeeeeh!! angry

my exact feeling
he no even freak me
if u see the way my sister was screaming ehn
u will slap her
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
mistytohcute:

my exact feeling

he no even freak me

if u see the way my sister was screaming ehn

u will slap her

Make him carry him pencilled eyes and shaved eyebrows go front joor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Make him carry him pencilled eyes and shaved eyebrows go front joor

lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Aaaaaah!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I only have links to BF and Laali
Okay
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Seriously I was so angry.. How did Durga sync so easily with the dancers....
Forwetinnah:
Arrrrgggh!! Destiny is another very annoying one, Saraswati left her new born to go play Jack Baur right? And Durga just synchronised choreography from nowhere? Who doesn't know Bhavishay is bipolar or has split personalities??

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Hukum aka Ali Baba and his one thief(his wife)
Zeeworld sef...cutting out interesting scenes to show us yeye. Hukum and wife though cheesy cheesy cheesy, laughing to their heart's content six feet below
So Vikram's now Sugni's Chief Brides - maid shocked , She's been longing to see him...he finally appears and she snaps at him?? Mschew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2015
dboyflexy:
[/quote]Really? shocked[quote author=dboyflexy post=37603966]
Really?you guys don't welcome new bee here

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.