Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283638 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
The real Jigiasah is back and I'm loving it smiley

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rhetorical question...

Why does Uravash ask her victims not to mind? Don't mind B**th they mind!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Errmmm. ...i thought the psychiatric hospital was a walking distance from Laali's new home, why did it take Laali that long to return Shekahs flute? All these ones now na to get 7 million episode for 2 hours storyline?
My thoughts as well, I so much hate that Laali series

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
slyowokoya:
The real Jigiasah is back and I'm loving it smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yes gurl...no one does jigyasa like jigyasa...its like she went to bitch school and graduated with honours.... grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
*bitch school....*typo*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
B***h school...nairaland doesn't allow spelling of "b***h"?....It comes out as 'dam' anybody know why?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I will definitely watch the rerun. Good thing they "cremated" him cheesy, making sure he doesn't resurrect from some funny place. Remember he nearly killed Saraswati the same way if not for the timely intervention of her husband cheche(whatever his name is). Dude had some mean plans for that family
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yes girl...you need to watch....they were Nat smiling ooo...lol

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Which Dstv package do you have? If you don't mind me asking. I don't have those channels.

You're in SA right. .we don't have some of your channels as well. That's for DSTV nig...Premium

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am feeling this "Bang Bang" cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bhavishay jabo-ing like Aarti. Mumu!!

Afoti of life grin. Savy Savy
Plenty blaaaaah blaaaaah. The Guariodia woman can talk for India sha. Barbecue that Bhavishay make i comot joor, 5 of them taking turns to spit gist.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rhetorical question

Why does everybody now in live the Gorogia house? Even the the married girls.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're in SA right. .we don't have some of your channels as well. That's for DSTV nig...Premium

I think Dstv Premium is a separate package from Dstv Indian you don't get some of our channels? That's interesting I never knew that I thought we all had the same channels since I used to watch Ebony Life tv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical question

Why does everybody now in live the Gorogia house? Even the the married girls.

I'm guessing it's because they love to sing this song.*clears throat*

We are a family I got all my sisters with me!
We are family get up everybody and sing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I think Dstv Premium is a separate package from Dstv Indian you don't get some of our channels? That's interesting I never knew that I thought we all had the same channels since I used to watch Ebony Life tv

Premium has ZeeTV(452) too..we have 5 bouquets here

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I will definitely watch the rerun. Good thing they "cremated" him cheesy, making sure he doesn't resurrect from some funny place. Remember he nearly killed Saraswati the same way if not for the timely intervention of her husband cheche(whatever his name is). Dude had some mean plans for that family

I think Hindus do in fact cremate their dead so it's only fitting , but Saraswati did marry Bhavishya first so I guess she will be seeing him for her next seven lives.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
omo see the way the whole Gorodia family go when they arrested saraswati as if the join him.
They cant dare put Saraswati into jail because they have more than enough evidence against him
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Premium has ZeeTV(452) too..we have 5 bouquets here
Lol I just remembered that we just switched to Dstv compact
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I think Hindus do in fact cremate their dead so it's only fitting , but Saraswati did marry Bhavishya first so I guess she will be seeing him for her next seven lives.

grin I forbid it on her behalf!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
..finally!! Barbecued Bhavishay!! They should wake him up and roast him again cheesy . The eediat threatened them first. Time to jive, it's friday...happy weekend y'all

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
I guess now Karan and Laxmi have one thing in common. They are both murders.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rhetorical question

Why does the Indian police never show up when they are needed? But they show up when no one called them.?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

grin I forbid it on her behalf!!
lol me too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I'm guessing it's because they love to sing this song.*clears throat*

We are a family I got all my sisters with me!
We are family get up everybody and sing

LoL

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
slyowokoya:
I guess now Karan and Laxmi have one thing in common. They are both murders.
But na Saraswati murdered him not Lakshmi. tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2015
All these indian films sef.

If na complete building de burn, them go fit run escape but inside small circle them no fit.

Hmmmm!! Bhavishya
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bakarefj(f): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Hell on earth. R I P bhavishay. At least saraswati can now leave in peace. Gorodia family 1 enemy gone.......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lawlarDee(f): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2015
PLS,ANY INFO ON WAT HAPPENED IN SALONI YSTDAY.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by emizone: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawlarDee:
m nt quit sure buh i tink, dat bad man dats always talking wf dat boy dat works wit solani,which always looks at solani's picture, planned somtin to make it luk lyk solani cheated on nahad,nd he saw everything, nd he started crying nd he got drunk,he did nt even pick her call any more,buh na he cause m sha.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawlarDee:

Pls dont mind ......but nahar has been kidnapped.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bakarefj:
Hell on earth. R I P bhavishay. At least saraswati can now leave in peace. Gorodia family 1 enemy gone.......

I wish I could see the expression on his face when he got to the real hell. I am sure he won't rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.