Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283594 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

But na Saraswati murdered him not Lakshmi. tongue

They all helped. Each one threw a bottle of accelerant at Bhavisha. They knew what was about to happen. Laxmi is guilty of premeditated murder. wink

She and her husband now have pillow talk topic. wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rhetorical question

Why did Bhavisha stand like mumu while 5 defenceless women threw accelerant at him?
Couldn't he have punched each one the gut and set them all on fire instead? undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is anyone watching Milenge Milenge on channel 167

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
slyowokoya:

They all helped. Each one threw a bottle of accelerant at Bhavisha. They knew what was about to happen. Laxmi is guilty of premeditated murder. wink

She and her husband now have pillow talk topic. wink

Lmfao isn't it ironic that Satyakum and Bhavisha are brothers?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Lmfao isn't it ironic that Satyakum and Bhavisha are brothers?

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot that juicy infor. This major pillow talk for Karan and Laxmi.

They can be like...
Laxmi: Karan, remember when my sisters, my mother and I set fire on Bhavisha and watch him burn to death?
Karan: Laxmi, I ran his bother off the road and over a cliff before you could marry him.
Laxmi: oh Karan, that is what the creator wanted.

Sick pple grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
B***h school...nairaland doesn't allow spelling of "b***h"?....It comes out as 'dam' anybody know why?
they change s**pid to silly too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'll miss Bhavishay though...Ranbir looks boring
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical question

Why did Bhavisha stand like mumu while 5 defenceless women threw accelerant at him?
Couldn't he have punched each one the gut and set them all on fire instead? undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2015
goddess durga was giving them strength to weaken bavi grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot that juicy infor. This major pillow talk for Karan and Laxmi.

They can be like...
Laxmi: Karan, remember when my sisters, my mother and I set fire on Bhavisha and watch him burn to death?
Karan: Laxmi, I ran his bother off the road and over a cliff before you could marry him.
Laxmi: oh Karan, that is what the creator wanted.

Sick pple grin

Sly please let's go to India and start earning money as script writer's in soap operas :'D
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
B***h school...nairaland doesn't allow spelling of "b***h"?....It comes out as 'dam' anybody know why?

You can't swear on Nairaland darling, it's written in the forum rules.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Sly please let's go to India and start earning money as script writer's in soap operas :'D

Hmm...
grin yes!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2015
komzyb:
they change s**pid to silly too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

You can't swear on Nairaland darling, it's written in the forum rules.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
...who reads those?.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical question

Why does everybody now in live the Gorogia house? Even the the married girls.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Ah taya oooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I think Hindus do in fact cremate their dead so it's only fitting , but Saraswati did marry Bhavishya first so I guess she will be seeing him for her next seven lives.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Sucks for her....she needs to stock up on fuel...there's gonna be some more cremmations in the 6 more lives to come smiley

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2015
slyowokoya:
I guess now Karan and Laxmi have one thing in common. They are both murders.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2015
talk about a match made in heaven grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Sucks for her....she needs to stock up on fuel...there's gonna be some more cremmations in the 6 more lives to come smiley

You and slyowokoya are making me laugh so hard this morning , why are you doing this to me?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
...who reads those?.. undecided
I do! clearly I have too much time on my hands. undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

You and slyowokoya are making me laugh so hard this morning , why are you doing this to me?

Laughter is better than memorx. wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

Laughter is better than memorx. wink
Dassit I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
The lady who does Kiddies Treats is going to be the next Bani don't say I didn't tell you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
The lady who does Kiddies Treats is going to be the next Bani don't say I didn't tell you

true just checked now

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
warriorprincess:

true just checked now

if you know you are a laali fan pls signal by liking my post

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
slyowokoya:
Rhetorical question

That was exactly what i taught,hw can bahvisha stand there knowing their intention.couldn't he have done something,beside they were all harmless.anyways it jst a movie,the writer just want bahvisha to die that way lolx grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I do! clearly I have too much time on my hands. undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Clearly...lol...nah,i'm da one who needs to be mmore observant...its sad though...they could have taken all the swear words away.but not beeyach! I mean,how can we describe pple like anti jiggy, pia da slut,kaveri,urvashi annd the newest addition jamuni?....Its just a darn pitteeeee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.