Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282777 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
enoqueen:
Tara 's sarees though and the way she wraps it kiss
like she is wrapping moi moi bah cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ratan Rajput(Laali) is 28 years old. Before she became an actress, what she wanted the most was to get married. After 'Laali' she enter a dating reality show 'Ratan Ka Rishta'. During the show, she received 54 863 marriage proposal. She however chose Abhinav Sharma whom she got engaged to on national Tv. They broke off their engagement stating irreconcileable differences. She stated that she is human n when she is told to do something she might do the opposite. She needs a man with a nine to seven job who can spend time with her..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
J3da:
Ratan Rajput(Laali) is 28 years old. Before she became an actress, what she wanted the most was to get married. After 'Laali' she enter a dating reality show 'Ratan Ka Rishta'. During the show, she received 54 863 marriage proposal. She however chose Abhinav Sharma whom she got engaged to on national Tv. They broke off their engagement stating irreconcileable differences. She stated that she is human n when she is told to do something she might do the opposite. She needs a man with a nine to seven job who can spend time with her..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Her evil is multi purpose.
grin n salon reach Laali side with her goodness

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jummaima:

grin grin grin u wicked ooo
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am anxiously waiting for Laali like....

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
J3da:

I wish she would do work in the movie industry she is very beautiful.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
omo destiny today hot o that Bhavisya needs warri people knock so that he go use he's own leg go that mental asylum

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please what happened in Destiny today....... Couldnt watch..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pushkar's so hot!..Jeezzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls quick recap..
warriorprincess:
omo destiny today hot o that Bhavisya needs warri people knock so that he go use he's own leg go that mental asylum
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Pushkar's so hot!..Jeezzzzzzz

Yes he is but I don't like him with a beard I prefer him clean shaven.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Honestly I still miss "Married Again" I still miss Akaash he was one of the most good looking/entertaining guys on Zee World

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2015
pillan:
please who knows the name of the song they sing when they are on advert on zee world..i see writings like..a world of true emotion,a world of fun and love but i just wanna know d title of the song
Pls when you find the title or the song itself pls post the link to download it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Honestly I still miss "Married Again" I still miss Akaash he was one of the most good looking/entertaining guys on Zee World
why are you making me to crymissin fateh though

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2015
Even savitri don charge....hehehe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Please hu else watches this show "jamai raja" it airs on zee tv,dstv channel 452.i kinda need updatez please anyone?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2015
blazer90707:
Please hu else watches this show "jamai raja" it airs on zee tv,dstv channel 452.i kinda need updatez please anyone?

Which Dstv package do you have? If you don't mind me asking. I don't have those channels.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pillan(f): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2015
adeyinka03:

Pls when you find the title or the song itself pls post the link to download it
I sure will..please do same too if and when you find it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chilez(f): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
If someone falls from a cliff in zeeworld movies,u dnt need someone to tell u that they will loose their memory.anyways it the same storyline as breaking free,the scene when sugni was shot and fell from a cliff and appear after some months claiming to be someone elsegringrin.laali's situation won't be different.I guess u guys are ryt this zeeworld characters really need a dose of memorX each grin grin grin grin
Lmaooo, ya crazy i swear grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
pillan:
I sure will..please do same too if and when you find it

It sounds like it's classical music though.*thinking*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
komzyb:

Fateh was also really handsome . I saw Sahiba while channel surfing in a soap opera called Bade Laagte Hai.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teemmyyteeeee: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
blazer90707:
You can get updates here http://www.tellyupdates.com/tv-serials/zee-tv/jamai-raja/
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teemmyyteeeee: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Which Dstv package do you have? If you don't mind me asking. I don't have those channels.

Asia package

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
teemmyyteeeee:

Asia package
Oh Dstv Indian!! I know that premium subscribers don't get those channels.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ajiaj(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...you mean *apparatus deb*? cheesy And the efizzy wey the man dey take act eeehn, if to say him fione...e for good undecided
Acting like an angel undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
komzyb:
xame with me.Am also a fan of ranveer/fateh/jeet
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Fateh was also really handsome . I saw Sahiba while channel surfing in a soap opera called Bade Laagte Hai.
waoh!! Missing her big/cute eyes

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Laali is becoming so damn annoying, what do they even take the viewers for? Idiot.s?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
They BURNED him.....woahhhhhhh!! Hell hath no fury like a womann scorned indeed!! Na wa ooo....never mess with the garodia girls shaaa cheesy.that. Was a tad it too extreme though..they could have at east made it look like an accident na...the writers I. Mean..their characters don't come off as pple who can murder someone...much more in sucha heinous fashion! Yes,he was a douche bag and an epic jerk...bbut damn....to set him on fire and WATCH him burn is really cold ....that makes the just like.hiim

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Errmmm. ...i thought the psychiatric hospital was a walking distance from Laali's new home, why did it take Laali that long to return Shekahs flute? All these ones now na to get 7 million episodes for 2 hours storyline?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
They BURNED him.....woahhhhhhh!! Hell hath no fury like a womann scorned indeed!! Na wa ooo....never mess with the garodia girls shaaa cheesy.that. Was a tad it too extreme though..they could have at east made it look like an accident na...the writers I. Mean..their characters don't come off as pple who can murder someone...much more in sucha heinous fashion! Yes,he was a douche bag and an epic jerk...bbut damn....to set him on fire and WATCH him burn is really cold ....that makes the just like.hiim

I will definitely watch the rerun. Good thing they "cremated" him cheesy, making sure he doesn't resurrect from some funny place. Remember he nearly killed Saraswati the same way if not for the timely intervention of her husband cheche(whatever his name is). Dude had some mean plans for that family

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.