Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283618 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
I trust my naija parents.. U can live alone abi they would so deal with u.. Stop all your allowances and u leave their house then u would know how u would survive
zeeworldfreak1:
By the time jai confiscates their car and halts any allowances they get,we will then know whose life they are living...stupid kids...here's a funny thought,I think Vicky is really 'atharva...maybe meera hid him,and somehow convinced jai that he had relationns with her,faked a pregnancy and viola! atharva! So she would be 'the mother of a walia son and heir' further cementing her place in the walia household or some sh*t. Like that...what y'all think? Mmake sense?.... undecided.saloni ooo,e be like say you dey enjoy Wetin u dey do o,she's way too good. To just be 'acting up' to. 'try to save tge family' of whatever impending doom that's trying to devour them... angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
slyowokoya:

With Gauri silly marriage and issues with Yuvraj not resolved, Destiny still has looong way to go. And don't forget Janvi and Nikil .... *sigh

Oh ok
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oohgae:
I trust my naija parents.. U can live alone abi they would so deal with u.. Stop all your allowances and u leave their house then u would know how u would survive
..don't mind the silly rats..dey never halaa
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Guys,is main heroine on production break? Been a while..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wanted to even ask...MainHerioneHoon o, Kama o!! I think She's on recess. Ihuomadinihu I think has finally relocated to Mumbai cheesy , it is well cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..oh yes..didn't think that part through(him being over a year) oh well,maybe he vanished into thin air..the other guy is varun...rano's son who is supposedto be deaf and dumb
And that Varum is supposed to be the eldest of them all...a full grown adult. I tire for this zee world people
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Lol..we all make typo errors especially with this auto correct yeye in phones these days, I make alot. You can still correct your mistakes from the original post though...just click quote, get to the part that needs correction..delete, retype, click post* and you're good to go

or u can just click modify

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Guys can you believe this is the little ganga in the promise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Seeing varsha in the promise, Tara in sacred ties and I also noticed that pronita/bani is same as the lady that anchors KIDDIES TREATS... Someone can confirm tho

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
nellyalph:
Seeing varsha in the promise, Tara in sacred ties and I also noticed that pronita/bani is same as the lady that anchors KIDDIES TREATS... Someone can confirm tho
...yes,yes and yes...Tara is d wife of the two-timing pig ASS-win on sacred ties..jai is starting his. Own dosage of 'rude awakeninng' today grin..if I were him,I wouldn't sleep in thesame house as that psycho,now that she's allowed her 'crazy' to show...can't wait to see his reaction whenn he finds out she killed hhis precious love #areascatterrrrr grin...in other news,I am totally digging this 'new' saloni y'all.shoot me ryt now,but lawdd,its so refreshing to see someone do something different than the ordinary,even if she's just faking...its still wildly entertaining to watch! See d look on her dads face throughout the party..utter disgust and revulsion..like 'look at my saloni,she's drinking champagne...**gasp** shocked..she's dancing to some kinda up beat sinful music with a man who is not nahar,samar or me!..**double gasp** shocked shocked...' And the he leaves,dead-sure that his once pure angel daughter,is going to hell cry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
...yes,yes and yes...Tara is d wife of the two-timing pig ASS-win on sacred ties..jai is starting his. Own dosage of 'rude awakeninng' today grin..if I were him,I wouldn't sleep in thesame house as that psycho,now that she's allowed her 'crazy' to show...can't wait to see his reaction whenn he finds out she killed hhis precious love #areascatterrrrr grin...in other news,I am totally digging this 'new' saloni y'all.shoot me ryt now,but lawdd,its so refreshing to see someone do something different than the ordinary,even if she's just faking...its still wildly entertaining to watch! See d look on her dads face throughout the party..utter disgust and revulsion..like 'look at my saloni,she's drinking champagne...**gasp** shocked..she's dancing to some kinda up beat sinful music with a man who is not nahar,samar or me!..**double gasp** shocked shocked...' And the he leaves,dead-sure that his once pure angel daughter,is going to hell cry

Jai's reaction to meera's 'craziness' was just LIFELESS. I didnt feel his anger... He reacted like someone that was told his children did not pass jamb exam... Very lifeless

We all know saloni was acting a script(thanks to spoilers association of nairaland SAN), so I don't feel her 'bad actions' one bit.

One quick question, is that varsha's friend is in the plan with their boss? Didn't understand that part tho
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2016
nellyalph:

Jai's reaction to meera's 'craziness' was just LIFELESS. I didnt feel his anger... He reacted like someone that was told his children did not pass jamb exam... Very lifeless

We all know saloni was acting a script(thanks to spoilers association of nairaland SAN), so I don't feel her 'bad actions' one bit.

One quick question, is that varsha's friend is in the plan with their boss? Didn't understand that part tho
...yes vasha's friendb is tryna p.im.p her out to the married boss...that's why she's getting a raise ..jai is a mediocre actor,so you don't just expect much from him
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2016
warriorprincess:

or u can just click modify

Yeah...that too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2016
nellyalph:

Aptly put...Jai is indeed a lifeless actor. I gave up on him when Bani resurfaced after 6 years with "apology deb". Sheeeesh!! Dude just walked up to her with an annoying smirk on his face. I really blame the directors of some of these shows. The new ones aren't this dry and dumb though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
nellyalph:
Yes you are right about Tara in sacred ties and pronita/bani being the lady that anchors "Kiddies treat" However, I don't know of Varsha in the promise.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Aptly put...Jai is indeed a lifeless actor. I gave up on him when Bani resurfaced after 6 years with "apology deb". Sheeeesh!! Dude just walked up to her with an annoying smirk on his face. I really blame the directors of some of these shows. The new ones aren't this dry and dumb though

Jai jai jai...honestly I really felt lyk slapping him, d only tin he knws hw 2 do is ask "what r u sayin' anyway dats y I luv ny Vikram he wuda brought out his gun nd shoot Meera in d head!!! Ohhh I miss Vikky baby cry
Forwetinnah awayu na long tym no alliance, whr is slyowokoya nd mainheroinhoon long tym no argue

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
haliluck:

Jai jai jai...honestly I really felt lyk slapping him, d only tin he knws hw 2 do is ask "what r u sayin' anyway dats y I luv ny Vikram he wuda brought out his gun nd shoot Meera in d head!!! Ohhh I miss Vikky baby cry
Forwetinnah awayu na long tym no alliance, whr is slyowokoya nd mainheroinhoon long tym no argue

Ayam foine dearie....no be small 'long time no argue', lol

I truss* WarriBoy na...he's a passionate actor, imagine how he screamed when he saw Sugni after 6 months, infact it was her voice that first lured him into the brothel and then he saw her. Jai Walia dey over play him big boi part biko. I guess the ladies you mentioned are doing just great wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
haliluck:

*double post
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
haliluck:

I'm good. But these Indian series no dey try again joor. I can't any find anything to argue for or against. Its all dumb plots and never ending stories. And the spoilers make things worse.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jai don wise small ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Meera ooo... That's how u transferred everything back to Jai.... Hehe.....

Wait a minute... Don't tell me jai married Ponita instead of meera... I can't laugh

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Choi...the look on Meera's face when she discovers the only peerson she ever loved is married to Pronita...heavenly

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
abimbawealth:
Jai don wise small ooo
..*"""all thanks to bani...his own plan was just to die undecided..

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
slyowokoya:

I'm good. But these Indian series no dey try again joor. I can't any find anything to argue for or against. Its all dumb plots and never ending stories. And the spoilers make things worse.

Mayb d new one wud make sense....cos dis sacred ties is jus irritating I hate it nd archana acts lyk dere is a frog in ha throat preventing ha 4rm talkin....d best indian series 4 me is breaking free nd I'm sure it cos it wasn't long enuf 4 d writers 2 butcher d story.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Saloni....

Your loved ones are so dumb. When you need them to hate you they cling to you like babbies whose lost their mother. But just a few episodes back they all threw you out from thier homes for daring to think differently from the way they did. undecided
Stup*d pple.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
haliluck:

Mayb d new one wud make sense....cos dis sacred ties is jus irritating I hate it nd archana acts lyk dere is a frog in ha throat preventing ha 4rm talkin....d best indian series 4 me is breaking free nd I'm sure it cos it wasn't long enuf 4 d writers 2 butcher d story.

True tall.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Lol...true tho, but seriously he was just hurt to death...The kids shocked him, you know
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
abimbawealth:
Choi...the look on Meera's face when she discovers the only peerson she ever loved is married to Pronita...heavenly
...that's not love boo boo,its clinical depression that resulted in psychosis smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
...that's not love boo boo,its clinical depression that resulted in psychosis smiley
I actually wanted to place the word loved in quote.. lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
slyowokoya:
Saloni....

Your loved ones are so dumb. When you need them to hate you they cling to you like babbies whose lost their mother. But just a few episodes back they all threw you out from thier homes for daring to think differently from the way they did. undecided
Stup*d pple.
.stup*dity of the first degree
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

He wanted to die and bani, the miracle wonder appeared.... How she take know say jai go dey there?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.