Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284744 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
I wished savita had another son that will marry a lady that will deal/manipulate her the way she does to people but then, zeeworld daughters in law are saints sent from heaven...

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2016
Oohgae:
I trust my naija parents.. U can live alone abi they would so deal with u.. Stop all your allowances and u leave their house then u would know how u would survive

So True !!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2016
bankedorcas:

Yes you are right about Tara in sacred ties and pronita/bani being the lady that anchors "Kiddies treat" However, I don't know of Varsha in the promise.

I also See "Hukum" from Breaking Free, I see he is Nikil's father in Destiny. ...I wasn't soo sure until he smiled grin then I recognized him for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Jummaima:

I also See "Hukum" from Breaking Free, I see he is Nikil's father in Destiny. ...I wasn't soo sure until he smiled grin then I recognized him for sure.
lollzzz.. They actually make use of same characters for different roles in different series. Even Saloni feature in Laali sometime.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
bankedorcas:

lollzzz.. They actually make use of same characters for different roles in different series. Even Saloni feature in Laali sometime.
Even lukshmi isn't left out. She in destiny n Saloni. Wish I cld get a glimpse of the likes of Sugni, Vikram n yash in any of the series. Don't forget duksh also featured in the promise n destiny. So what goes around comes around in their series grin.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
*Claps once*
Bani is making me veeeeery proud tonight
Check out the Agbalagba slaps/strangulation now??
Kwaaaaaakwaaa!! I can't contain myself cheesy

JayWalia watching WWE...if Bani no finish Meera today eehn?! I will change her name
..and Meera faints* something told me not to miss tonight's episode
JayWalia should stop feeling cool with himself joor...that fight wasn't about him

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pple come and see major cat fight in the Walia house, it's Prunita verus Meera. Bani was a pushover, Prunita is awesome! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MirandaPrestly(f): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Waiter give me a drink...
classic Jai Walia. Classic.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
This pronita...is d bomb..bani was just

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
nanalady:
This pronita...is d bomb..bani was just

Like totally the BOMB! I remember the one-sided confrontation Meera had with Bani
Prunita is so awesome!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
slyowokoya:

Like totally the BOMB! I remember the one-sided confrontation Meera had with Bani
Prunita is so awesome!
if bani had this SPARK,she would have finished her enemies a long time agoo..but then..no be real life..na movie plus this zee world producers need us to watch their movies... this episode made my day..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hahaha... Janvi can't cook... Wahala dey ooo.. But nikil father sha he can differentiate between cooks Haha haha...
I wonder y sumon is so scared of him...

Can't wait for everyone to find out about meera..emmm I hope jai transferred his property back to himself oo... Meera next time read before u sign anything.. Hehehe

Achana sef.. Keep behaving like they used super glue to keep u in that house.. Once u see savita just take the other road and stop shaking like leaf..
O my goodness so manav have to decide if he would save varsha (that's if love never wash her brain).. But why do men act like that...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bani/Ponita was so ready for meera..
nanalady:
if bani had this SPARK,she would have finished her enemies a long time agoo..but then..no be real life..na movie plus this zee world producers need us to watch their movies... this episode made my day..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
What kind of house is this oo... Janvi sorry eh manage small won't see your fine hair again... See the pepper red lipstick u applied on the little girl... Hehehe

O my goodness.. The wife is also a slave.. What a family...

As for gauri my pray akash changes so to love u.. Anyway u look better in saris.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2016
slyowokoya:
Pple come and see major cat fight in the Walia house, it's Prunita verus Meera. Bani was a pushover, Prunita is awesome! cheesy
she has got aparajit deb's lessons back..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 06, 2016
slyowokoya:
Please I missed this which of the days this weekend will they show a recap of today's episode particularly. I don't watch Zee World weekends. Please help your fellow sis..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Adazlolly:
Please I missed this which of the days this weekend will they show a recap of today's episode particularly. I don't watch Zee World weekends. Please help your fellow sis..

The episode was Friday. You can catch the repeat next Monday.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Forwetinnah:
*Claps once*
Bani is making me veeeeery proud tonight
Check out the Agbalagba slaps/strangulation now??
Kwaaaaaakwaaa!! I can't contain myself cheesy

JayWalia watching WWE...if Bani no finish Meera today eehn?! I will change her name
..and Meera faints* something told me not to miss tonight's episode
JayWalia should stop feeling cool with himself joor...that fight wasn't about him
Lol!!!! Jai eye go soon clear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by karie098: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Now you can watch latest movies on your android mobile phone, tablets, and now with pc. Mobdro HD App is provide a free way to watch 2000 latest movies also unlimited HD TV channels.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
This Achanna eh... first she won't speak, she finally finds her voice and now she wont shut up. Savita makes my day.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
slyowokoya:

grin grin grin finally got to watch the cat fight this morning.... Mehn, Am Totally in love with Pronita. I cant even remember who Bani was sad

I think Pronita is a better actress.... Infact, I was getting ready for work but, I had to run out of d bathroom when commercial breaks r over, so I can watch. Then run back to bathroom once another break comes up grin
It was totally worth it. Hubby kept laughing @ me

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
slyowokoya:
This Achanna eh... first she won't speak, she finally finds her voice and now she wont shut up. Savita makes my day.

Savita is something else.... Dont even know what to qualify her with. grin
I missed a couple of episodes last week but, I caught a few scenes this morning. There was dis one where Manav's brother was telling her d lady has agreed to marry him.... AND immediately Savita went into day dreaming.... Hê hê hê...
She imagined her self in lots of gold jewellery, and even dressed in a trouser suit.., lol. It was quite funny

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jummaima:

grin grin grin finally got to watch the cat fight this morning.... Mehn, Am Totally in love with Pronita. I cant even remember who Bani was sad

I think Pronita is a better actress.... Infact, I was getting ready for work but, I had to run out of d bathroom when commercial breaks r over, so I can watch. Then run back to bathroom once another break comes up grin
It was totally worth it. Hubby kept laughing @ me

grin you are quite the character yourself

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jummaima:

I missed a couple of episodes last week but, I caught a few scenes this morning. There was dis one where Manav's brother was telling her d lady has agreed to marry him.... AND immediately Savita went into day dreaming.... Hê hê hê...
She imagined her self in lots of gold jewellery, and even dressed in a trouser suit.., lol. It was quite funny

Omg the suit was classic grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nothing kills faster than having a bad friend Who doesn't have your best interest at heart....
And pls someone should remind me the title/position of Rano in the valia's house
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
nellyalph:
Nothing kills faster than having a bad friend Who doesn't have your best interest at heart....
And pls someone should remind me the title/position of Rano in the valia's house
grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jummaima:

I watched the episode on Friday, had to watch this morning again because of that scene

I laughed so hard , I peed in my pant

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 5:40am On Feb 09, 2016
zaynie:
Those lazy yoruba script writers angry
Many of their films are stolen nah

Bollywood sef copies Hollywood.
Hollywood does remake of some popular indigenous films.
Nothing original everywhere lipsrsealed

@"Bollywood sef copies Hollywood": Very true.

Recently, I watched the Bollywood version of the 2003 American heist film "The Italian Job".

It was so obvious that the Bollywood version was a "copy copy" cheesy grin

I can't remember the name of the movie now...

Cc: Jummaima, mistytohcute, Forwetinnah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 5:48am On Feb 09, 2016
mistytohcute:

I watched the episode on Friday, had to watch this morning again because of that scene

I laughed so hard , I peed in my pant

shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.