Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284787 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by emizone: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes,akash u where forced to marry some one u dont lyk,but is dat y he should be insulting her,nd d gauri,she no fit bone d idiot, very ugly nd dried faced human being,mitchew.he wikl cone begging..........dat savita dey no dey slap am
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
emizone:
Yes,akash u where forced to marry some one u dont lyk,but is dat y he should be insulting her,nd d gauri,she no fit bone d idiot, very ugly nd dried faced human being,mitchew.he wikl cone begging..........dat savita dey no dey slap am

Don't think Akash has insulted Gauri. Expect for calling her ugly and illiterate. Gauri is not nailed to one spot she can leave when ever she want to and she can break off the marriage when she wants.
If I was in Akash shoes I won't appreciate being told to take someone I disliked around everywhere I went. The mere sight of the person would irritate me.
I can even remember some very ash words and gestures I made towards guys I thought were giving me unwanted attention.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
teechudleyy:
In my opinion... Landlord vikram is a perv. I don't wanto see him on my tv screen again.

They named a series breaking free.
They show us a girl collecting colors from butterflies and trying to make a living. She spoke up against so many wrong things in her culture... Wrong things they should break free from.

Enter Oga landlord.

Her life turns upside down. Now the hustle is to marry and let people accept you as a bedni. Life goes on for others... Business as usual.

So much for breaking free... Mtcheeeew!

just one question before I decide

did you watch all the episodes

from episode 1 to the end

#anticipating

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2016
They need to be in nahil house where the women are slaves and are only seen not heard
teechudleyy:

Lol! So true. They hold d key. They are in charge of the family safe. That's why they are always making trouble with any new wife that might overthrow their power. Thts why Jigyasa hated Bani...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 12:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Did y'all miss where sacchin warned savita to mind what she says in the presence of his wife to be?? Sachin has been laughing and making plan with the mom, will like to know how he will handle his mother

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2016
mistytohcute:

just one question before I decide

did you watch all the episodes

from episode 1 to the end

#anticipating

I have a question in response... Did the way of life of the bednis change in the end? Was sugni able to make a change in that community? Was she seen differently from day one?
I don't know what u want to decide o. I didnt miss one episode tho. But I don't know if becoming a landlords wife is the breaking free they want to teach us. Even her driving job... She stopped it. All her hustles. Stopped.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2016
teechudleyy:

I have a question in response... Did the way of life of the bednis change in the end? Was sugni able to make a change in that community? Was she seen differently from day one?
I don't know what u want to decide o. I didnt miss one episode tho. But I don't know if becoming a landlords wife is the breaking free they want to teach us. Even her driving job... She stopped it. All her hustles. Stopped.

you still don't understand

a bedni has never gotten married to a landlord, they're meant to be harlots

sugni broke the norm

that's the change

of course she was seen differently

she was the rebellious one who beat up a thakur's son, refused to join prostitution

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
mistytohcute:

you still don't understand

a bedni has never gotten married to a landlord, they're meant to be harlots

sugni broke the norm

that's the change

of course she was seen differently

she was the rebellious one who beat up a thakur's son, refused to join prostitution

noo I disagree the story is wack she didn't become a prostitute but needed marriage to prove her self ?? that vikram is just so annoying in what world do u almost kill someone and still end up marrying her it would have made a whole lotta sense if she had stayed with Adi bf was my worst series crushed my expectations
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
noo I disagree the story is wack she didn't become a prostitute but needed marriage to prove her self ?? that vikram is just so annoying in what world do u almost kill someone and still end up marrying her it would have made a whole lotta sense if she had stayed with Adi bf was my worst series crushed my expectations
I

Wow you just said in one post, what I've been saying during the series air. grin

Still want to watch again thou
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
Sugni was from the bedni tribe who are meant to be prostitutes and never to get married .Sugni dared to be different,she didn't become a prostitute and ended up getting married.you may not like the man she got married to but she definitely broke free from the bednis tradition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:

Sugni was from the bedni tribe who are meant to be prostitutes and never to get married. Sugni dared to be different and eventually got married.You may not like who she got married to but Sugni definitely broke free from that useless tradition.My best zee world series till date,excellent acting by vikram.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
she should have stayed witth Lizard Adi? Really? Bedni's do not get married, they are all prostitutes and give birth outside marriage, Sugni refused to follow the norm and vowed she was going to get married and live a decent life,the person she chose, Vikram instead of Adi, is story for another day. Namaste

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
ujugladys:
she should have stayed witth Lizard Adi? Really? Bedni's do not get married, they are all prostitutes and give birth outside marriage, Sugni refused to follow the norm and vowed she was going to get married and live a decent life,the person she chose, Vikram instead of Adi, is story for another day. Namaste

Here we go with the name calling undecided
I can think of a few names for Vikram too you know, I promise they are all a lot more creative than lizard.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Finally Uravashi is here and she is coming back to the Tarkur house. Oh boy I want to see her in war with KukiKaki that would much more fun than Kuki versus Kavari
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Sugni was from the bedni tribe who are meant to be prostitutes and never to get married .Sugni dared to be different,she didn't become a prostitute and ended up getting married.you may not like the man she got married to but she definitely broke free from the bednis tradition.
by marrying a liar, a man that almost killed her in fact destroyed her life at a point she should have gone to the city get an education marry another person not that annoying vikram I still de vex sef old papa youngy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
ujugladys:
Namaste dear yes she should have not that old papa youngy she went for she was just as cheap as it was in the beginning bedni don't get married yes she broke de norm yes but going back to that psycho naa was a no no no no for me the destroyed that script there
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:

that's why I always ask if you watched all the episodes, before I start arguing

they turned my vikram into a villian , he was this sweet loving guy who endured all ridicule just to be with a bedni

not until gulabi drew out her claws , not to talk of the idiotic adi the betrayer

my vikram was just a guy in love

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
mistytohcute:

that's why I always ask if you watched all the episodes, before I start arguing

they turned my vikram into a villian , he was this sweet loving guy who endured all ridicule just to be with a bedni

not until gulabi drew out her claws , not to talk of the idiotic adi the betrayer

my vikram was just a guy in love
no be only love he was a psycho and desperado who would do anything even kill his love so no one will have it biko the guy was mad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
by marrying a liar, a man that almost killed her in fact destroyed her life at a point she should have gone to the city get an education marry another person not that annoying vikram I still de vex sef old papa youngy
by marrying the love of her life who wasn't perfect neither was Adi who was also guilty of lying and backstabbing.by the way,where is forwetinnah?

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
no be only love he was a psycho and desperado who would do anything even kill his love so no one will have it biko the guy was mad

and I guess adi the betrayer who couldn't find anyone else to love except is uncle's betrothed isn't mad

abi gulabi that was forming van damme for a thakur isn't mad

make una leave my vikram o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
mistytohcute:

and I guess adi the betrayer who couldn't find anyone else to love except is uncle's betrothed isn't mad

abi gulabi that was forming van damme for a thakur isn't mad

make una leave my vikram o
my dear vikram na psycho better mad man wey de carry gun up and down and gulabi was protecting her child finish yes no one is perfect but a mental case is a no no for me the guy no even fine sef
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:

My thoughts exactly..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Different strokes for different folks.... I guess!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
my dear vikram na psycho better mad man wey de carry gun up and down and gulabi was protecting her child finish yes no one is perfect but a mental case is a no no for me the guy no even fine sef

he isn't a mental case, you just don't understand his perspective

and you said he no fine , sister that's one hell of a handsome man

100% charismatic

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
stop beefing my vikram o,gulabi was d craziest of all,how dare she take a weapon to threaten a whole LANDLORD VIKRAM SINGH. What did she expect?vikram was even nice not to give her a head shot.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
tomisinbaby:

stop beefing my vikram o,gulabi was d craziest of all,how dare she take a weapon to threaten a whole LANDLORD VIKRAM SINGH. What did she expect?vikram was even nice not to give her a head shot.lol
you see lol imagine
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
mistytohcute:

he isn't a mental case, you just don't understand his perspective

and you said he no fine , sister that's one hell of a handsome man

100% charismatic

I pray oo make he handsome who dash am na small Jay walia take fat pass am overfed man
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blade21:
I pray oo make he handsome who dash am na small Jay walia take fat pass am overfed man

lol

sister leave my vikram o

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2016
***walks into thread (too much noise everywhere) adjusts my glasses, clears throat, carries my cane*** ifa hear phem again, oya everyone face your front. Enough of vikram dis vikram that, it haff do. ***walks out of thread****

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 4:17am On Feb 11, 2016
nggie:
***walks into thread (too much noise everywhere) adjusts my glasses, clears throat, carries my cane*** ifa hear phem again, oya everyone face your front. Enough of vikram dis vikram that, it haff do. ***walks out of thread****

Most of them didn't notice uvrashi made an appearance today! Vikram ti take over......

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 11, 2016
lmao @nggie and nellyalph

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.