Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284711 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Adesiji77:

@"Bollywood sef copies Hollywood": Very true.

Recently, I watched the Bollywood version of the 2003 American heist film "The Italian Job".

It was so obvious that the Bollywood version was a "copy copy" cheesy grin

I can't remember the name of the movie now...

Cc: Jummaima, mistytohcute, Forwetinnah

PLAYERS starring abishek bachannan , bipasu basu

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Saloni..

Ok, Naha keeps annoying me. I just think been so pretty makes him equally dumb. I
Your wife has been acting unlike herself for weeks. Then she tells you she just had an abortion, what to do...? Take her back to the hospital, check the baby and check the her brain. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
slyowokoya:
Saloni..

Ok, Naha keeps annoying me. I just think been so pretty makes him equally dumb. I
Your wife has been acting unlike herself for weeks. Then she tells you she just had an abortion, what to do...? Take her back to the hospital, check the baby and check the her brain. undecided
Lol.... Na as dem write for script for them na.
Its dat achana n manav own dat is paining me. Very dumb acting!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adesiji77:

@"Bollywood sef copies Hollywood": Very true.

Recently, I watched the Bollywood version of the 2003 American heist film "The Italian Job".

It was so obvious that the Bollywood version was a "copy copy" cheesy grin

I can't remember the name of the movie now...

Cc: Jummaima, mistytohcute, Forwetinnah

Players
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Janvi fireeee!!!!..papa mikhil go hear am,
poor gauri.....eyaa..e go better..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oh chim ooooo!eternal love bawo?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Oh chim ooooo!eternal love bawo?

What Are you for real! Sahiba is coming back undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jummaima:

What Are you for real! Sahiba is coming back undecided
Yes o,just like that dulljeet is back or let me say will be back.next month
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
"Now pick up this money and get lost!" - I'm so loving this new Bani...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
And GoTv did not allow me watch The Promise cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jai and Ponita are so in a world of their own.... Stupid vicky someone just saved ur ass and u want to slap her with money, I so love Ponita response...

Janvi janvi ooo my goodness I'm sure Karan gave u some of his stubbornness cuz u need it in that house... Gauri I no pity u, but I'm sure as usual there would be a happy ending for u too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Don't know y they chose that dulljeet over my own master vikram
tomisinbaby:

Yes o,just like that dulljeet is back or let me say will be back.next month

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm so done with Saloni and her crocodile tears and her dim witted family.
Cue Uravashi.....please undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
nanalady:
Janvi fireeee!!!!..papa mikhil go hear am,
poor gauri.....eyaa..e go better..

I miss old Laxmi. She had the same fire, this new person doesn't even have lines to says anymore! She just sits there while Pulki talks trash at her. angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
In my opinion... Landlord vikram is a perv. I don't wanto see him on my tv screen again.

They named a series breaking free.
They show us a girl collecting colors from butterflies and trying to make a living. She spoke up against so many wrong things in her culture... Wrong things they should break free from.

Enter Oga landlord.

Her life turns upside down. Now the hustle is to marry and let people accept you as a bedni. Life goes on for others... Business as usual.

So much for breaking free... Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Saloni what were you expecting, that the family and your husband would make a feast for u cuz u removed their joy... Kuku kaki is just happy cuz her plan would work without any hindrance....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Compared to seeing dulljeet and dum dum sahiba.... I'd rather see breaking free or laali sef
teechudleyy:
In my opinion... Landlord vikram is a perv. I don't wanto see him on my tv screen again.

They show us a girl collecting colors from butterflies and trying to make a living. She spoke up against so many wrong things in her culture... Wrong things they should break free from.

Enter Oga landlord.

Her life turns upside down. Now the hustle is to marry and let people accept you as a bedni. Life goes on for others... Business as usual.

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oohgae:
Jai and Ponita are so in a world of their own.... Stupid vicky someone just saved ur ass and u want to slap her with money, I so love Ponita response...

Janvi janvi ooo my goodness I'm sure Karan gave u some of his stubbornness cuz u need it in that house... Gauri I no pity u, but I'm sure as usual there would be a happy ending for u too...

My pity is for Akash. I can't imagine being forced to marry someone with whom you feel no attraction. He may like or even love Gauri soon and thank his mother but for now it's not right to be manipulated against one's will.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Prefer to see the perv to killing myself with dulljeet and dum dum sahiba
teechudleyy:

Enter Oga landlord.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
True.. But he never gave her a chance to prove herself...
slyowokoya:

My pity is for Akash. I can't imagine being forced to marry someone with whom you feel no attraction. He may like or even love Gauri soon and thank his mother but for now it's not right to be manipulated against one's will.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
teechudleyy:

Enter Oga landlord.

Oh my Lord, girl you are calling for some crazy Vikramites. They are unforgiving I must warn you.

But I would loved to see Sugni with Adi if I had written the story. But again Vikram had some very passionate moments I would love to see breaking Free again grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oohgae:
Don't know y they chose that dulljeet over my own master vikram
I wonder ooooo,I was so hoping to see that great actor, Varun Badola on my screen again. Instead of the best they gave me the worst except for ranveer/jeet,the only good thing about eternal love.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oohgae:
True.. But he never gave her a chance to prove herself...

Prove what? He's just not attracted to Guari. I'm sure that each of us has been approached by suitors and toasters that you didn't want to give any time of day much less chance to prove anything. Now imagine that someone despite knowing you don't like this suitor forces you to marry him! sad

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm sure in India, the women take all the decision in the house.. Ranging from choosing a bride to chasing bride away... See how saloni mum decided to disown her child, manav mum taking the decision of hiring and firing... Achana mum deciding who gets married and to who...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
slyowokoya:

Oh my Lord, girl you are calling for some crazy Vikramites. They are unforgiving I must warn you.

But I would loved to see Sugni with Adi if I had written the story. But again Vikram had some very passionate moments I would love to see breaking Free again grin

Lol! I can imagine. The only thing I like about him is d way he flings his gun and beats up young thugs asif he's jet li. I would av gone fr sugni and adi too. Such a cute couple o.

I don't like Eternal love self. But that painful story is for another day. I'll just tune to Nat Geo world whenever They start showing it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oohgae:
I'm sure in India, the women take all the decision in the house.. Ranging from choosing a bride to chasing bride away... See how saloni mum decided to disown her child, manav mum taking the decision of hiring and firing... Achana mum deciding who gets married and to who...

Lol! So true. They hold d key. They are in charge of the family safe. That's why they are always making trouble with any new wife that might overthrow their power. Thts why Jigyasa hated Bani...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
True...
slyowokoya:

Prove what? He's just not attracted to Guari. I'm sure that each of us has been approached by suitors and toasters that you didn't want to give any time of day much less chance to prove anything. Now imagine that someone despite knowing you don't like this suitor forces you to marry him! sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
So... Janvi decided to play suwe in the living room. Something they don't do even in her father's house. Soon they will say "father-in-law Is a wicked man"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
teechudleyy:
So... Janvi decided to play suwe in the living room. Something they don't do even in her father's house. Soon they will say "father-in-law Is a wicked man"

LoL grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
teechudleyy:
absolutely right...she is even over doing, she should let the sleeping dog lie and stop bothering poor suman with question, i don't know what she is investigating

mean while, i pity yuvraj small, being that he just saved kshitij

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JoeBlocks(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
teechudleyy:
Pardon me, I saw this on my follower page and I couldn't help but ask if you watch Z world?

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.