Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283356 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Yeah I think saloni would be the leading serie in the weeks ahead because urvashi would definitely not allow kuki just like that cox kukki is also very smart nd i don't think kaveri can also expose urvashi but what do you think about it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Cue Neil
I missed that pretty face and smooth voice. Cue Neil to Saloni rescue, he is the only one who really loves Saloni not that stud*p Nahar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2016
My Vasha, I love ur spirit. Savita thinks she is the only one who can make a public spectacle of her targets.
I wish you didn't quit your job so easily. Jobs are hard to come by. And you could have taught ur player boss a few lessons too.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2016
mistytohcute:

lol
sister leave my vikram o
lol ok I Don hear good morning

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeeluver(f): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Oohgae:
That's what they made us belive... They wear makeup and wear all their heavy jewelries...
yes o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
House Namaste. Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
So... a woman suffered to carry her pregnancy... ran away with the baby after birth. Took care of the baby till now... then she tricks me to destroy my own home in order to get the baby back... Saloni... na wah o. U now went back home with your two left legs without proof that Urvashi was behind it all.

Oya enter na. Lemme see you.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeeluver(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Aditi why do you have to die.... embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed :But dis writer no try at all,how did saloni get to d bk of d truck

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeeluver(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
slyowokoya:
Cue Neil
I missed that pretty face and smooth voice. Cue Neil to Saloni rescue, he is the only one who really loves Saloni not that stud*p Nahar.

Nahar loves saloni too...neil 's case is faith

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
and NEIL is back
finally someone who will make the series worth watching
unlike the rest
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeeluver(f): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
...you literally just read my mind!
same here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Zeeluver:
Nahar loves saloni too...neil 's case is faith

What kind of love is that? Love that only suit Nahar mode. Nahar is married to this woman and he know nothing about her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hian... Madam saloni I don't understand your own ogbanje syndrome... How on earth did u disappear froma bburning car only to land on straw with only a small dot of blood... Hmmm..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Poll Question: WHO IS THE BEST VILLAIN ON ZEE TV? Poll Choice VotesPoll Statistics KAVERI (SAAT PHERE) 1 [1.92%] URVASHI (SAAT PHERE) 31 [59.62%] JIGYASSA (KASAM SE) 5 [9.62%] RANVEER (KASAM SE) 0 [0.00%] SOCEITY (GHAR KI LAKSHMI BETIYAAN) 1 [1.92%] SINDOORA (BANO MAIN TERI DULHAN) 5 [9.62%] STEP- MOTHER (GHAR KI LAKSHMI BETIYAAN) 1 [1.92%] OTHER 1 [1.92%] THEY ALL ARE GOOD 0 [0.00%] THEY ALL ARE BAD 7 [13.46%]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Saloni should have informed her family when this whole issue started, they would have acted along with her instead of suffering herself... Now poor adit had to pay for it....

I can't laugh at Ganga... She's so gullible allowing meera to detect for her. .. Biko stay in jail well olodo, imagine shock on jai and Ponita faces....
I'm sure even krisna won't confess also...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Oohgae:
Saloni should have informed her family when this whole issue started, they would have acted along with her instead of suffering herself... Now poor adit had to pay for it....

I can't laugh at Ganga... She's so gullible allowing meera to detect for her. .. Biko stay in jail well olodo, imagine shock on jai and Ponita faces....
I'm sure even krisna won't confess also... Ganga has been brainwashed. Can't wIt for meera to be exposed. But I'm loving d new Jai and Pronita. Love is in the air..

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vasha and satish? Nice kiss

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
ujugladys:
Vasha and satish? Nice kiss
Same here. Me think they'll make a nice couple.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
slyowokoya:

Here we go with the name calling undecided
I can think of a few names for Vikram too you know, I promise they are all a lot more creative than lizard.

Woooow!! You saw "lizard" but didn't see "Perv"? I'm guessing Perv is another name for Vikram? undecided
Convenient right?!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jummaima:
Different strokes for different folks.... I guess!

True that, not everyone is supposed to like it...but I think BF left a very huge impression on viewers, brought all kinds of emotions(not just anger as with most of the soaps airing) and got us talking, that's entertainment...

Unlike other soaps on Zeeworld/TV where women have to somersault/break their heads to prove themselves to their men/inlaws, in BF a man(a reputable and respected one at that) went the whole mile to prove himself.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
mistytohcute:

he isn't a mental case, you just don't understand his perspective

and you said he no fine , sister that's one hell of a handsome man

100% charismatic

Louder please. ..and yes I can't wait to watch it again, since they're repeating MA and are about to repeat EL, I'm sure BF will air again soon

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please does anyone knows the exact time they repeat saloni on Saturday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Woooow!! You saw "lizard" but didn't see "Perv"? I'm guessing Perv is another name for Vikram? undecided
Convenient right?!
thank u!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
I think manav father is not really a drunk.... Guess he pretends just to Runaway from his wife's plenty nagging...

Happy Valentine's day all....

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ewwwoo..every body oo..zee world comrades!!..pls come back and comment oo..our darling thread is not on d first page again..
....ehee..pronita is just too much.. cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
nanalady:
Ewwwoo..every body oo..zee world comrades!!..pls come back and comment oo..our darling thread is not on d first page again..
....ehee..pronita is just too much.. cheesy

I'm not sure if this pronita is really bani o, see the way she is thinking, abeg this one get power
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
warriorprincess:

I'm not sure if this pronita is really bani o, see the way she is thinking, abeg this one get power
she is bani oo..a better bani..life has taught her to be strong...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
nanalady:

she is bani oo..a better bani..life has taught her to be strong...

abeg this one strong pass Durga Dasgupta

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Kirusky4life(f): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think pronita is in lead with ranvil. i av a strong hunch that two has teamed together to deal with mera. ranvil gets the details of mera's next move and pronita execute dia own plan. lets keep watching and c wat happens next.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2016
I love this saraswati
you rock girl

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2016
I can't wait to see what will happen next on THE PROMISE
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kirusky4life:
I think pronita is in lead with ranvil. i av a strong hunch that two has teamed together to deal with mera. ranvil gets the details of mera's next move and pronita execute dia own plan. lets keep watching and c wat happens next.
i hope so too..

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.