Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281656 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

None of the above Karan and original Lakshmi FTW
rili Karan Wz on my mind all tru# tinkin n blushing grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Pple! Have you guys noticed shwarmi nahar? Good lawdd that man is all kinds of sexy!...I mean,nahar was fine o..dont get me wrong,but shwarmi nahar...all that brooding and shirtlessness and muscle..mMmmM...yummy! : grin
...if I were saloni...I wouldn't leave him o...I will become his student in the ashram grin

You are a mess and I love it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
rili Karan Wz on my mind all tru# tinkin n blushing grin

Lol that man was a mess!!! I used to think he practiced some form of black magic when he first came on the show , his chemistry with original Lakshmi was great. Man real tears were shed when he passed

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Abhay I'm sorry but uday has won my heart.. Damn.. I wasn't even expecting it.. I just came in and saw uday laughing with his wet hair.. Aaah I'm tripping.. I love his smile. I guess it's because he is in love. See lamita she is lucky.. The boy didn't marry her out of love but he grew to love her. She should be grateful. Kai.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
Will go for.......

I lakshmi.. Destiny was actually a very interesting story... Real family problems. I miss destiny but it started dragging too long.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Gosh see how handsome uday was yesterdae in deir bedroom...i was like my guy tk it easy...u knw dz indian soap dey dnt kiss or u knw na...but i read somwhr on d cast whr uday n lamita including d directors xaid derez gonna be sum real romance n dey are ready forrit

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2016
I miss lakshmi n karan..twinkle...remember dat episode d tym she was still doin shakara for karan..xo karan left den kajri sent men to beat im up...wey laksmi uncle called her to cum...n wen karan don faint finish as he hear laskmi dey cry cuz dose guyz wanted to molest her..ghen ghen breeze blow my guy jxt wake up trash dem....#thepowerofawoman...n dat scene in dia bedroom wëy dey use and dey warn deirselves
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Karans name real is yuvraj...i vex ehn..dat mumu boy wey pavitra use im head..my mum xay im be like pikin wey stil dey suck breast wit iz nose like a kid wey gt catarrh non stop
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol that man was a mess!!! I used to think he practiced some form of black magic when he first came on the show , his chemistry with original Lakshmi was great. Man real tears were shed when he passed
u won't believe me when I say am still mourning him lol grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
She's slaying it# dis woman kips me goinn grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sorry dearie***wipeshertearswithhankie***
Death is just inevitable but we all pray to live to a ripe age b4 it knocks @ ones' door
MainHerioneHoon:

Nooooo #cries

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yea sweets, news confirmed. Amen[quote author=Adazlolly post=45996871][/quote]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Svelteb:
Sorry dearie***wipeshertearswithhankie***
Death is just inevitable but we all pray to live to a ripe age b4 it knocks @ ones' door

Hema is my fave person on the show I loved her when she wore that pink dishiki when they went camping Lol. may she rest in peace.undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Awww...amen and the prayer goes to the rest too
MainHerioneHoon:

Hema is my fave person on the show I loved her when she wore that pink dishiki when they went camping Lol. may she rest in peace.undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
u won't believe me when I say am still mourning him lol grin

I still expect him to show up , then I realised that he was really gone from the show oh snap. I think he would have helped the fam to accept Jianvi sooner, got rid of Pavitra forever, he was so smart even smarter than Bhavishya .

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I still expect him to show up , then I realised that he was really gone from the show oh snap. I think he would have helped the fam to accept Jianvi sooner, got rid of Pavitra forever, he was so smart even smarter than Bhavishya .
wow u jst brought out De words frm my fu*kin mouth I love you to De noon n bck

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
YES O,I'm back I've been missing you guys pls can u guys tell me wats been happening so far
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
warriorprincess:
YES O,I'm back I've been missing you guys pls can u guys tell me wats been happening so far
wooow look who we av here grin Wlcum Back, OK wat did u bring 4 us? Any goodies? u know nah grin So happy to av u bck anyways zeeworld just making life miserable for us but we tnk God for #east meets West. Namaste
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hey guys,I'm back I've been missing you guys pls can u guys tell me wats been happening so far
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
wooow look who we av here grin Wlcum Back, OK wat did u bring 4 us? Any goodies? u know nah grin So happy to av u bck anyways zeeworld just making life miserable for us but we tnk God for #east meets West. Namaste

Orijin Non alchohol for everyone

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
warriorprincess:

Orijin Non alchohol for everyone
hmmm Tnx hun
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
hmmm Tnx hun

ur welcum

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
She's slaying it# dis woman kips me goinn grin grin
such beauty even at her age...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pls who can help me wv the indian name of the song played wen satyakam is showed in destiny or link to download it somtin lalala
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
carolsbrave:
wow u jst brought out De words frm my fu*kin mouth I love you to De noon n bck

Lol I love u too , you know that you and I are like Siamese twins.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Blossom023:
Abhay I'm sorry but uday has won my heart.. Damn.. I wasn't even expecting it.. I just came in and saw uday laughing with his wet hair.. Aaah I'm tripping.. I love his smile. I guess it's because he is in love. See lamita she is lucky.. The boy didn't marry her out of love but he grew to love her. She should be grateful. Kai.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
warriorprincess:
Hey guys,I'm back I've been missing you guys pls can u guys tell me wats been happening so far

Alot o.. Welcome back.

Now there's a new soap Easts meets west.. It's really interesting.. And also another new program healthy but tasty with ranveer. Aaand another program "love... Look what you made me do".. In may zee world was showing a series of interesting movies.. Like tanu weds manu, haider, player (my favorite), ishqiya, khoobsurat, heroine and so on.

You already know about 3 course with pankaj right? Aand I guess that's all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Blossom023:

Its about love and what it makes people do. It's really interesting and kind of scary too. I think it's about true life stories.

thanks love
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol I love u too , you know that you and I are like Siamese twins.
wow am blushing my honeybunni grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2016
CaraJewel:
Karans name real is yuvraj...i vex ehn..dat mumu boy wey pavitra use im head..my mum xay im be like pikin wey stil dey suck breast wit iz nose like a kid wey gt catarrh non stop

I read some not so nice things about Karan (,Yuvraj Malhortra) in real life I think he is a leelil crazy . When him and Twinkle Bajpal (1st Lakshmi) had an argument he slashed his wrist with a razor :-o remember that time he started wearing that bandage on his wrist without any explanation? it was because of that incident mess! :O He beat up one of the producers of his other shows and got fired! :O I think he needs help if this is all true.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I read some not so nice things about Karan (,Yuvraj Malhortra) in real life I think he is a leelil crazy . When him and Twinkle Bajpal (1st Lakshmi) had an argument he slashed his wrist with a razor :-o remember that time he started wearing that bandage on his wrist without any explanation? it was because of that incident mess! :O He beat up one of the producers of his other shows and got fired! :O I think he needs help if this is all true.
am telling you dis r all fake stories not my karan grin, hw Wz ur nite?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
wow am blushing my honeybunni grin

I wouldn't be surprised if you were my identical twin but with a cute Naija accent like in the Indian soaps , ;-) wait but one of us would be evil :-( like in the Indian soaps . It would probably be me.cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.