Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281656 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
U guys av already said my tots
#Sungi
#Breaking free
#Vikram's...... grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
My sugar sugar
#Ahbae
#eastmeetswest

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Janet101(f): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
carolsbrave:
My sugar sugar
#Ahbae
#eastmeetswest

Dis guy is cute

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Janet101:

Dis guy is cute
oh yea u can say Dat again his my cupcake grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
udai and lumita's love making shesh was actually...not half bad smiley...I loved the background song..the look on rheka's face grin cheesy tongue...Lisa is not only a sweetheart,but she's super smart too..! she accomplished her 'udai and lumita must bang' mission FLAwLessly..

Ohhhh my God. They banged? Oh my.. I'm missing o.. Please explain how it happened.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
MAD-Mad About Dance

Didn't watch from the beginning but it's entertaining.

Carolsbrave, DzTzl, mistytohcute, how market? tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please somebody should tell me how it happened please . How come lamita agreed to give ma guy the koko.. Kai I'm going crazy here..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Blossom023:
Please somebody should tell me how it happened please . How come lamita agreed to give ma guy the koko.. Kai I'm going crazy here..

I also want to know
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2016
carolsbrave:
U guys av already said my tots #Sungi #Breaking free #Vikram's...... grin
I liked her @ first but mumuism no allow her rest

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Adesiji77:
MAD-Mad About Dance

market dey ooo we trying sha# my runaway frnd guess you understand what am saying cry Hapi Sunday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2016
mistytohcute:

I liked her @ first but mumuism no allow her rest
lol hapi Sunday my Berry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Blossom023:

Ohhhh my God. They banged? Oh my.. I'm missing o.. Please explain how it happened.
hmmm I can see u really missed I mean u missed, me I av nt fully recovered after watching Dat scene but one tin am gonna tell u is dat Udai is Mr Romantic grin case closed kiss Hapi Sunday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Adesiji77:
MAD-Mad About Dance
not good @ all, been missing all the series for 1 month now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2016
carolsbrave:
lol hapi Sunday my Berry
same dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
carolsbrave:
hmmm I can see u really missed I mean u missed, me I av nt fully recovered after watching Dat scene but one tin am gonna tell u is dat Udai is Mr Romantic grin case closed kiss Hapi Sunday

Give me full gist nau sister.. Stop this.. Please
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Blossom023:

Give me full gist nau sister.. Stop this.. Please
here we goooooo grin

Rekha and Ranjit are travelling by road and Ranjit asks Rekha how is she feeling and she says not good but once she reach Delhi she will be fine.

Lamita is in the mandir and talks to the Matarani saying Liza is doing so much for her and tells Matarani to fill Liza's life with happiness. She then asks for strength so that she can get rid of Uday's anger towards her. She then prays for Uday's long life and to keep him safe. While behind her, Uday comes and overhears her praying for him and his family. Then the priest gives Prasad to Lamita and says your husband is really lucky to have you as his wife as you are praying for him and your in-laws from your heart. Lamita then says she is very lucky to have such a wonderful family and also to have a husband like Uday. The priest then advises her that outside the mandir there is a tree where she has to tie a thread and whatever she will wish while doing this, Matarani will give it to her. He also says that many people believe that tying the thread on the tree also strengthens a husband and wife's relationship. He says it would have been better if your husband was here and he would have tied the dhaga together with her. He then gives his blessings to Lamita and she leaves with the thali. Uday overhears everything and hides quickly when he sees Lamita coming. He then follows her out of the mandir .

On the road Rekha tells the driver to drive faster but he says it's the highway and he has to drive on speed limit. Ranjit then offers Rekha to stop and eat somwhere but she refuses and says she's not hungry.

Outside the mandir all the couples are going around the tree tying the thread and Lamita is also tying it alone while Uday is looking from a distance. It then starts to rain and all the couples leave except Lamita . She continues to tie the thread but in between slips and is going to fall when Uday comes and catches her. They both stare at each other and then Lamita gets up while Uday offer his hand to Lamita to hold it. She gives her hand and then Uday comes in front of her and they both then tie the thread together and they go round and round stealing some glances towards each other.

Lamita and Uday are in a car going home. Liza is praying to god for her plan to be successfull. Uday turns on the radio and Lamita and him steal glances at each other. The car stops, it is not working. Lamita asks what's wrong, Uday says he will check. Rekha and Ranjit are travelling by car. Rekha tells the driver to hurry up! Uday and Lamita are looking at each other. There is lightening and Lamita gets scared and hugs Uday in the rain.They stare at each other. A couple comes out of no where and their umbrella flies away. Lamita is enjoying the rain and Uday comes from behind and holds her. He makes her sit in the car and runs to get some hot tea. He comes with two hot teas.They drink it and he goes to get something from back seat and once again they stare at each other. He grabs the towel from the back seat and wipes himself and offers it to Lamita.

Ranbir is praying to matarani for Uday and Lamita. Lamita comes home with open hair and Liza tells her she's wet. Liza asks about Uday and Lamita says he is coming. Liza says she has decorated their room. She tells her to put aside the differences between her and Uday. Lamita says she is scared. Liza tells her that matarani is with her. Liza reminds Lamita that Uday had said he will never touch her but tonight is the night. Liza tells Lamita to do as she says. Lamita goes to her room and is thinking about what Liza has told her. Uday comes and Liza sends him to his room saying Lamita is also there. Then she prays to mararani.

Rekha's car has stopped as a tree has fallen on the road.
Rekha is mad and says she wants to go to Delhi as soon as possible. The driver says there is nothing he can do.

Meanwhile, Uday enters his room and is surprised to see the bed covered in petals and candles lit around the room. Lamita comes out dressed in bridal attire. She says that she made a mistake but he tells her that she doesn't need to say anything. There's thunder and Lamita tries to move away but he takes her hand and trails kisses up her arms. "Bahon Ki Darmiyon" plays in the background. Uday takes of her nose ring, and moves behind her to kiss each side of her face then hugs her. They both look at each other and hold hands as it rains outside. He takes his hands and puts it on her cheek, she turns around and closes her eyes as he holds her. Uday holds her face and they both have an eyes lock as he sits her down on the floor. Uday opens the bun holding her hair and kisses her forehead.

The next morning, Uday is still sleeping and Lamita gets up to open the door and is stunned to see Rekha who takes in her dishevelled appearance. Uday calls out from behind and Rekha sternly tells Lamita to come to her room later. Lamita closes the door and tells Uday that Rekha is back. She picks up her dupatta from the bed but Uday takes the other end and pulls her back on the bed telling her to go later but she refuses saying that it's important.

Meanwhile Rekha is pacing her room furiously. Lamita comes in and Rekha blasts her, demanding to know whether she wasn't thinking at all when she decided to spend the night with Uday and clearly warns her that if anything happens to her son then she Rekha will not spare her. Lamita is upseta and tells Rekha that Liza had brought the priest who had informed her that the bad time has passed. Rekha is even more angry. Just then Uday comes in. He becomes worried to see Lamita's expression and thinking that it was because he stalled her; Uday apologises to Rekha before asking if he can take Lamita away as he can't find his blue shirt. He takes Lamita's hand and pulls her back to her room. Rekha says to herself that Liza did not do the right thing.

Liza wakes up and heads outside where she bumps into Naina and learns that Rekha is back. Liza becomes worried.

Lamita is tensed but Uday comes up from behind and romantically hugs her saying that he doesn't feel like leaving her to go to the office. Lamita says he must go and Uday smiles at her and agrees before promising that he will return soon. Liza watches this from outside and smiles to herself but as she turns she becomes nervous to see Rekha who tells her that it's not good to listen on others peoples conversations in the bedroom

Lamita goes to serve Uday but as she puts a parantha in his plate he grabs her hand secretly. Lamita tries to pull it away while Liza smiles to see this. Uday and Lamita have an eye-lock session but Ranjeet interrupts by telling Lamita to sit and have breakfast. Lamita tries to refuse but agrees when Uday insists. Liza looks at Rekha smugly whilst Uday takes Lamita's hand under the table and refuses to let go. Lamita awkwardly tries to have her breakfast and Ranjeet asks why she's eating with her left hand. Uday gives her a cheeky grin but starts coughing and Lamita frees her hand to give him a glass of water. They both have another eye-lock as he drinks the water.
Ranjeet asks about the business but Uday is too immersed in looking at Lamita. Ranjeet teases them and Rekha scolds him before reminding Uday that he has to go to the office. Lamita gets Uday's Tiffin and hands it to him. They have another eye-lock which doesn't go unnoticed by Rekha. She looks at a nervous Liza and thinks to herself that Liza did not do the right thing by double crossing her and will soon pay the price.

Liza goes in to talk to Lamita but she ignores her and becoming upset tells Liza not to talk to her after what she did. She tells Liza that if anything happens to Uday then she [Lamita ] will not forgive her. Liza consoles her by saying that the first priest was wrong and besides Uday is happy and no problems will befall them. Rekha overhears the conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
To all abhay swthearts..m xowi to burst ur bubble..but unfortunately ur sweet abhay iz gonna be replaced...hehehehehehe i laugh in jigyasa's voice....p.s...dose u xaid babho in saloni slayed..thumbs up...she slayed more in diz series..she acted like gangiya in laali..young love on AIT or so
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaraJewel:
To all abhay swthearts..m xowi to burst ur bubble..but unfortunately ur sweet abhay iz gonna be replaced...hehehehehehe i laugh in jigyasa's voice....p.s...dose u xaid babho in saloni slayed..thumbs up...she slayed more in diz series..she acted like gangiya in laali..young love on AIT or so
wen I knew of it I Wz completely shattered undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Am completely Ruined # in Hema's voice
Plz sumone shud console me
Crying non-stop
cry

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaraJewel:
plz don't lauf sis it will break my heart embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
mistytohcute:

not good @ all, been missing all the series for 1 month now

Eyaa, pele. It's only the movies that I watch occasionally. Can't remember the last time that I watched the series. Don't even know the ones that are trending now since "Married Again" and Deljeet & Co tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
For a woman to want to harm her son cz she hates her daughter in - law speaks volumel, rekha is an evil witch!! Gullible & stupid lamita. Lisa u berra mind ur busn, @cara jewel u r so right bou that saw that yesterday, carolsbrave wink wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
DzTzl:
For a woman to want to harm her son cz she hates her daughter in - law speaks volumel, rekha is an evil witch!! Gullible & stupid lamita. Lisa u berra mind ur busn, @cara jewel u r so right bou that saw that yesterday, carolsbrave wink wink
so Dztzl u r laufin at me? OK no problem me am sitting here still crying cry cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
carolsbrave:
Thank you my sister.. You're too much.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
carolsbrave:
Am completely Ruined # in Hema's voice Plz sumone shud console me Crying non-stop cry
*Laughs in Yoruba*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Blossom023:

Thank you my sister.. You're too much.
u wlcum me blushing kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaraJewel:

She slayed me on "Young Love" these girls don't understand her greatness!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

She slayed me on "Young Love" these girls don't understand her greatness!

You are "diplomatically" sighted! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
carolsbrave:
market dey ooo we trying sha# my runaway frnd guess you understand what am saying cry Hapi Sunday

embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Adesiji77:

You are "diplomatically" sighted! cheesy
I don't know what that means but thank you smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Adesiji77:

embarassed
tongue out tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

*Laughs in Yoruba*
even u too laufin at me? Too bad my twin evil sis grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.