Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281721 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2016
warriorprincess:
Hey guys,I'm back I've been missing you guys pls can u guys tell me wats been happening so far

Well look at God , I am speaking about Lakshmi and her Nairaland counterpart shows up.

Urvashi is back on Saloni and she is killing everyone.

Rekha of East meets West is the shady mother in law that is trying to break up her sons marriage.

Sindoora the vow is back to her evil ways

and as usual I don't know what is going on in Sacred ties
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were my identical twin but with a cute Naija accent like in the Indian soaps , ;-) wait but one of us would be evil :-( like in the Indian soaps . It would probably be me.cry
u making me go gaga Krezy ur evil will still be harmless my cherry jewel grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MCEM(f): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Please i need to know the name of the song played for Ganga and her husband in the promise, please abeg
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2016
BOREDcry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Virginity was the best wedding gift a man/woman could receive from their spouse's. But now, there is nothing like such gift anymore because it has been given out as birthday gift, aniversary gift, appreciation gift, job assurance, marking schemes and flight fares.. grin grin grin As for me eh my hubby to be won't get any such gift on our wedding night will hijack my tin for 2gud years because....... grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
MCEM:
Please i need to know the name of the song played for Ganga and her husband in the promise, please abeg

Do a google search , Kasam Se theme songs that's the only advice I have for you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
Virginity was the best wedding gift a man/woman could receive from their spouse's. But now, there is nothing like such gift anymore because it has been given out as birthday gift, aniversary gift, appreciation gift, job assurance, marking schemes and flight fares.. grin grin grin As for me eh my hubby to be won't get any such gift on our wedding night will hijack my tin for 2gud years because....... grin grin

I change my mind, you are the evil twin and you made me think I was the evil twin you Machiavellian woman.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
She's slaying it# dis woman kips me goinn grin grin

She could never slay like Babo from Saloni. That woman is very good looking and she can dress her self quite well. I am pretty sure she was a bad bad chick when she was younger.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I change my mind, you are the evil twin and you made me think I was the evil twin you Machiavellian woman.
hahahhaha dats nt tru u still De evil swt sis ok grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
wht brought bou ds virginity talk? Or am i missing something??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
DzTzl:
wht brought bou ds virginity talk? Or am i missing something??
hehe u nt missing anything, I Wz actually bored n dis Virginity stuff crossed my tots grin Namaste sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

She could never slay like Babo from Saloni. That woman is very good looking and she can dress her self quite well. I am pretty sure she was a bad bad chick when she was younger.
r u srs? Wish I saw her slaying it grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

You are a mess and I love it.
grin ;Dsweets,i know you will be d one to get it...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

yea assess child! She slapped that Urvashi like she was paid to do it! Good one babo!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
carolsbrave my bunny I forgot my email password give me some time to reply to your email.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
carolsbrave my bunny I forgot my email password give me some time to reply to your email.
alright sweets
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I read some not so nice things about Karan (,Yuvraj Malhortra) in real life I think he is a leelil crazy . When him and Twinkle Bajpal (1st Lakshmi) had an argument he slashed his wrist with a razor :-o remember that time he started wearing that bandage on his wrist without any explanation? it was because of that incident mess! :O He beat up one of the producers of his other shows and got fired! :O I think he needs help if this is all true.
wow
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkyshyne(f): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
I hope I am not committing sin watching these series. All these their gods enh undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uday and Lamita oh am in love

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
nikkyshyne:
I hope I am not committing sin watching these series. All these their gods enh undecided
lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thx guys for this warm welcum and east meets west today grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
warriorprincess:
Thx guys for this warm welcum and east meets west today grin grin
udai and lumita's love making shesh was actually...not half bad smiley...I loved the background song..the look on rheka's face grin cheesy tongue...Lisa is not only a sweetheart,but she's super smart too..! she accomplished her 'udai and lumita must bang' mission FLAwLessly..

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Hapi buffday mama Aarti # though u were so annoying Atimes but we still love you rite? ma ladies grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2016
Hw av u bin Komzyb it's bin a y shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Look at his cute baby face

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2016
carolsbrave:
Hw av u bin Komzyb it's bin a y shocked
hi bae, i'm fine o..how is you?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Pls main herione can u gv me dia detailed bedroom session..i culdnt watch last nyt episode...shey lamita also shouted at lisa

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2016
komzyb:
hi bae, i'm fine o..how is you?
me is fyn lol grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2016
carolsbrave:
me is fyn lol grin
alright dear #enjoy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
oh Lamita, you are just too naive.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Still Crushing on him grin
#Ma Karan
#Destiny

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
U guys av already said my tots

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.