Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284691 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:57pm On May 27, 2015
Sugni has entered one chance..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:27pm On May 27, 2015
O meri Jaan, O meri Jaan *dancing* O meri O meri meri meri..
ARTI HAS EXPOSED HERSELF!! Finally?? Phew!! If they had prolonged this Prashant's case with just one more episode. ..i for break person head angry
Wetin sef?? One minute Yash had the framed pictures only for the important one to be facing downwards..the next thing he hung all of them except the gbege* one. Today's episode should be called Arti's True Confession grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
Gbege o!!!!!!!! Aarti has confessed o!!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
O meri Jam, O meri Jam *dancing* O meri O meri meri meri..
ARTI HAS EXPOSED HERSELF!!

See how she is just "singing" like a canary!

Never seen anyone "jabo-ing" like that... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kiddiezil(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2015
And my heart was really pouncing o....I so pity Aarti now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

See how she is just "singing" like a canary!

Never seen anyone "jabo-ing" like that... cheesy

Make she sing joor...she suppose don sing tay tay grin
Make she jabo dey gooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Gbege o!!!!!!!! Aarti has confessed o!!!!!
rily? I didn't get home on time so I missed it and nature may av taken its course whn d repeat will b aired later 2day.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
Svelteb:
rily? I didn't get home on time so I missed it and nature may av taken its course whn d repeat will b aired later 2day.

You really missed cheesy

When is the repeat version going to be aired? I missed the first 10 minutes or so.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On May 27, 2015
Chai. ..and Yashs' anger turned him into THOR!! All the pictures just dey jabo for ground. Hurricane Yash on the loose o grin . Ehen...n...now this is interesting * Don't blame it on me, just blame tonight's episode** grin

And Yash bled....its his turn to suffer for love. tongue Loved today's episode no be small
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

You really missed cheesy

When is the repeat version going to be aired? I missed the first 10 minutes or so.
I think ard 11pm or dre about.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

And Sugni is only 25years in real life. Which kind fertilizer did she chop? And our Laali is 28.
are u kidding me? Was Laali 28 already whn d series was filmed? Or r u saying she's 28 now?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
Svelteb:
are u kidding me? Was Laali 28 already whn d series was filmed? Or r u saying she's 28 now?
She is currently 28,while Sugni is 25.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
Aarti don enter one chance. She should have looked properly. Am now enjoying Married again....i got tired of the long stares and slow motion.
Chai,the way Vikram was looking at Sugni eh. I know he likes her very much.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:00pm On May 27, 2015
My dear Yash,pls take it in good faith. Remember how Aarti suffered because of Arpita? This is your turn!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
Been waiting for this day... Sai Yash... Bring it on...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmm.....
Is it just me ,i think that guy in eternal love,the one married to Sahiba.....

Who else thinks he looks like GOODLUCK JONATHAN cheesy cheesy cheesy

The resemblance is too much o tongue tongue tongue

Some people can resemble o.

Yawns#
Goodnite all kiss

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 10:09pm On May 27, 2015
kilode100:
Hmmm.....

Yawns#
Goodnite all kiss

Jonathan ke cheesy cheesy
Una no go ki mi 4 dis place. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
kilode100:

no dey fall hand abeg.
which kain Omotola she resemble
Msew.
Unfollows thread jare.
Omotola my azz.
kilode100:
Hmmm.....
Yawns#
Goodnite all kiss

Wait o!!! i thought you stopped following this thread because somebody mentioned Sugni resembling Omotola in her own opinion....Now you are saying one ''Eternal love'' actor look like Jonathan.......It seems you are one of those that like to come and cause confusion in peaceful threads on Nairaland ehhhhh..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
Chinum:

No mind am... Na confusionist......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:52pm On May 27, 2015
Kilode100. ..you need binoculars nii??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 4:14am On May 28, 2015
Chinum:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 4:15am On May 28, 2015
ScreenDiva:

Wait o!!! i thought you stopped following this thread because somebody mentioned Sugni resembling Omotola in her own opinion....Now you are saying one ''Eternal love'' actor look like Jonathan.......It seems you are one of those that like to come and cause confusion in peaceful threads on Nairaland ehhhhh..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Is everything OK @ home

24 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 4:16am On May 28, 2015
Who say my Deljeet look like Oga Jona? I can say his love for Sahiba make him clueless. Him just dey cry like baby.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 4:18am On May 28, 2015
ScreenDiva:

No mind am... Na confusionist......

Even if I try to explain my stand to you, you still won't get it.....
My sympathies for your situation.
Unfollows till I see another actor that reminds me Mama piss. cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 7:27am On May 28, 2015
A man was in his jeep, he got to the Kano traffic,
he looked up and
he saw a man flying an airplane, he said" how i
wish, if I will reach up to this level so i can avoid
kano traffic, when he looked behind he saw a
man in a small car praying to God to give him a
jeep to avoid the heat, As that one looked up he
saw another man in a motorcycle (Okada) also
praying to God to give him a small car because
the sun is too much.
Another man was trekking across the bridge also
praying for God to give okada to avoid crossing
the bridge all the time, As he walked down he
saw a cripple also praying for God to give him
legs so that he can cross the bridge without
wheelchair, As the cripple was praying he saw
ambulance
passing by and the person inside also praying for
God to give the dead body life and take away the
two legs. Moral Lesson:
No matter your condition always
give thanks to God.
If you are grateful to God today,
just take 2seconds of your time and "LIKE IF YOU ARE THANKFUL"

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:40am On May 28, 2015
kilode100:

Even if I try to explain my stand to you, you still won't get it.....
My sympathies for your situation.
Unfollows till I see another actor that reminds me Mama piss. cheesy cheesy cheesy
who cares!!! Unfollow you still dey here like say we send you message.... You are the type that jumps from thread to thread posting meaningless things. Hissssssssss we dey wait for correct update na THIS kin thing we dey see here......

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:44am On May 28, 2015
ScreenDiva:

my yoriyori y com speak out my mind like dis? I was abt doing exactly wht u did....quote whr (s)he wanted 2 stp follown d thread because som1 did ds same thng (s)he just did nw....oshisco no get part 2.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lorialuv(f): 10:50am On May 28, 2015
please can someone paste last nyt episode of Married Again and Destiny.......bikooooooooooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2015
abeg ooooo Larrybabe our saviour please help us o we are counting on u always
lorialuv:
please can someone paste last nyt episode of Married Again and Destiny.......bikooooooooooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 11:53am On May 28, 2015
jerrynazi:
abeg ooooo Larrybabe our saviour please help us o we are counting on u always
I am having some issues with my laptop & cannot keep up with some updates until i am able to rectify it since i cannot type updates with my phone. I assure you that anyhow sha i'll post Married Again sooner or later......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
ok
larrybabe:
I am having some issues with my laptop & cannot keep up with some updates until i am able to rectify it since i cannot type updates with my phone. I assure you that anyhow sha i'll post Married Again sooner or later......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by serro98: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
guys you can read last nights episode on novahrecaps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.