Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283806 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
Choo...dem wan take ur laptop stop u, we no go gree. O ya we rebuke those issues now, we bind and cast dos spirits out now. Larrybabe laptop oya receive the anointing to function well again grin. Larrybabe, let ur mind b @ rest we don bind, cast and rebuke, ur laptop we resume duty sooner than imagined. wink
larrybabe:
I am having some issues with my laptop & cannot keep up with some updates until i am able to rectify it since i cannot type updates with my phone. I assure you that anyhow sha i'll post Married Again sooner or later......

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
cool cool cool cooljavascript:void(0);
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
Svelteb:
Choo...dem wan take ur laptop stop u, we no go gree. O ya we rebuke those issues now, we bind and cast dos spirits out now. Larrybabe laptop oya receive the anointing to function well again grin. Larrybabe, let ur mind b @ rest we don bind, cast and rebuke, ur laptop we resume duty sooner than imagined. wink

Lol........... Funny You grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
Married Again: with the anniversary celebration over, Mr. Dubey thanked the Sindiya’s for a wonderful Anniversary celebration.....the aunt just dey give the Sindiya’s bad eye........ Yash turned and told Aarti to wait for him that that he wanted to go for a meeting, Aarti objected that she wanted to go with him but he said he will come back later for her, the aunt said yesssssss wait behind with a wicked smile on her face....

Yash left her behind and the aunt was just happy that she was going to tongue-lash Aarti in Yash’s absence.... Yash left, Aarti went in to change her clothes...in the car, Yash was looking & admiring Aarti pictures, he called the decorators at a secret location asking if they had finished, he then called Mrs. Dubey that he will send a driver immediately for Aarti, that she should give the driver the address he had earlier given to her so he could bring Aarti there, he dropped the phone and smiled to himself........(Thinking how romantic the night was going to be)

The yeye aunt wey be like person wey gboro (hausa white kolanut) don darken her teeth, come start to dey harass Aarti o! Say Prschant na him husband o say she no dey go anywhere, infact she draw Aarti hand come join am with Praschant, but Aarti just remove her hand come say, Praschant na him first leave her to meet another woman oooooo...say na Yash be her husband now, the aunt come say, wetin be the big deal, say na men nature to chase women, say Praschant dey here now for her, Aarti just talk her own come leave, the aunt was very surprised.....

In the bedroom, Mrs. Dubey was arranging some stuff and came across the family’s album; she opened the album and found out that another picture was missing!!!!!!!!! (The wedding pix of Aarti and Prashant) she thought to herself hoping she had not mistakenly handed, the wedding picture of Praschant and Aarti to Yash......she called on Praschant quickly and told him to go and rectify the situation, infact that he should promise to get that picture from Yash before he sees it. She put Praschant’s hand on her head and made him to promise that he would return the picture so that the mistake she made would not destroy Aarti’s marriage, that Aarti has helped him and it was his turn to help Aarti now, with that he promised and left.

Yash was seen Arranging huge portraits of Aarti’s that has just been framed (both old and recent pictures of Aarti) and even huge framed portrait of Aarti and Praschant’s wedding picture that Mrs. Dubey unknowingly gave to him, but that particular one was seen facing down.......(It was the last one Yash was supposed to hang)........

Few minutes later, Praschant sneaked in and tried to remove that particular picture of he and Aarti’s wedding that was mistakenly framed by Yash as Yash’s back was turned to him still hanging the pictures one after the other, as he meant to turn, Praschant hid at a corner, but just then, Yash phone rang and he answered it, Praschant took the opportunity that his back was still turned & was able to steal the wedding pix . When he tried to escape after gently removing the incriminating photograph on the table, he overheard from the call Yash was receiving that he was being informed that Aarti had arrived, so Praschant thought to himself that he would not be able to escape as Aarti was on her way there..... He just hid in the corner still carrying the big wedding pix of him and Aarti....

The Sindiya’s driver drove up to a big hotel, Aarti asked him why he had brought her there and he replied that Mrs. Dubey had given him the address to bring her at that location. Aarti wondered what was happening and what Mrs. Dubey was up to......she went in and saw a love note and smiled, she concluded that it was from Yash; at the end of the love note was an arrow drawn directing her to Yash’s location......she went further into the room and saw 4 uniformed men play the violin, immediately she looked at them, they stopped playing and directed her towards where to find Yash......She went in further and saw white balloons scattered in the hall way, as she walked through it, she spotted a single red balloon with an arrow sign drawn on it, she did ‘’hmmmmmm, Yash wherever you are, i am going to locate you, she picked up the balloon and went forward where she spotted an elevator, she pressed the elevator and turned to wait for it to open, as she turned, she saw Prashant in a CCTV screen holding the huge frame of their wedding picture hiding somewhere by the corner......she got really upset and said ‘’Prashant you’’ she promised that she was going to end the charade today, the elevator opened and she walked into it......

Immediately she entered inside the big room with all her pictures everywhere, (Yash’s back was turned as she entered and the lights were turned off so she could only see the back of a man standing with black shirt and immediately concluded that it was Praschant) a big screen hung on the wall, displaying a big red heart, across it wrote ‘’I love you Aarti’’ she couldn’t bear it any longer still thinking it was Praschant that was making all the effort for her. She started to spill everything from how she loved Praschant with all her heart and how he left her, even when she was pregnant, she waited for him for days, weeks, months and Years, he never came back to her until his parent went to the Sindiya and brought the topic of remarriage which she objected to because she still thought of him that no one could ever take his place. She gave in eventually to the pressure of remarriage because she had to give Ansh an identity and all other stuff.....She said Praschant should try and leave her life for good because she is now a mum of not just Ansh, but for 2 other little girls that lost their mum and looked up to her as their mum, she informed him that she is also pregnant with Yash’s baby & said she is sorry, she can never belong to him again, he should leave and go far, far away from her and Ansh, she is now Yash’s wife and Yash really loves, respect and adores her. She further said that Yash has also taken his parents (Mr. & Mrs Dubey) as his and nothing can make her go back to Praschant ......she went on and on sha, after that she left....Yash’s back was still turned to her, he never turned around when Aarti was making that innocent heartfelt confession.....Aarti left but Yash was left boiling in pains.......... Yash remembered when Aunty Maya was always complaining about Aarti going frequently to her late husband’s place even at Diwali and how the Private Investigator he had punched in his office said something about women being unfaithful........

At the hallway, Praschant ran after Aarti to explain the mistake she had just made, but she warned him once more, as praschant wanted to speak, she stopped him from saying any other word and left....Praschant ran after her, telling her to listen to him for just 5mins but she did not turn around to listen, she left and Praschant was just left confused.

Back to Yash now, his eye were red, he was fuming and shouting Why Aarti why Why have you lied to me Aarti knowing full well that i hate lies, why Aarti Why? There was heavy wind while he stood quietly fuming and all the framed portrait started falling on the floor shattering the glasses to pieces as if Yash’s anger was controlling the wind and everything falling down..... Na wa oooooo, it was just like watching THOR approach a battle field.....

Yash went outside later, confused searching for answers and was wondering where to start from, who would give him the answers he was looking for, who would actually tell him the truth.....just then a heavily bearded man (for a moment there, i thought i was watching Lord of the Rings lol!!!) spoke to him from a corner. It was as if he knew what Yash was thinking and also what he was going through.....he said that Yash should not worry, everything that has happened, happened for a reason, Yash turned and looked at the man and was so surprised.... he followed the man as he kept walking, asking him questions....the man just spoke in parables....he told him not to forget the one that has left his life and also to thank God for the one he had in his life.......Yash did not quite understand the man o!!! But it helped to calm him down a bit..

At the Dubey’s, Prachant was really worried the way things went that his mum may not understand .......he told his aunt everything and wanted to go and explain to his mum what had happened so thaey can reach Aarti so she knows what she had done before it is too late, the aunt said, he should not do any of such thing that it is called destiny, that was exactly how God wanted it to happen, ‘’in his favour’’ that after all it was Aarti that made the mistake and spilled the beans, not him. She further told him that he should be grateful that the truth was out and soon his wife Aarti would come back home to him....

At the Sindiya’s.....Yash was already home and in bed, Aarti came in and saw him already asleep.....she just stood there confused staring at Yash, she walked forward, sat beside him and put her head on his chest, just then Yash opened his eyes and saw how she put her head on his chest.

In the morning, Back at the Dubey’s, Praschant all dressed up to go out, the aunt stopped him and asked where he was off to, he said to tell Aarti what she did last night, the aunt was upset, she said, he should not go anywhere, that they should allow things to happen naturally and see if Yash really loved Aarti since he heard everything that by now he would have exploded and showed his true colours and Arti may likely be on her way too that he should not worry about a thing that after all, it was not his fault. Mrs. Dubey walked in on them and asked Praschant how he went last nite that she was not awake to see him when he came back, she asked if he was able to get the picture and he responded, Mrs. Dubey was glad that everything went well and Aarti’s marriage has been saved once again and prayed for Yash and Aarti to be happy. The aunt got annoyed and told her that she was the only mum that wished another person’s son happy and her own son the opposite.....

At the Sindiya’s, Aarti woke up, looked at Yash’s corner, he was not there, she immediately stood up and nearly bumped into Yash in the bedroom as she turned to leave.... she spoke to Yash, Yash just looked at her and moved away from her, she was surprised at the attitude he was giving her.....just as he meant to sit on the bed, Aarti spotted a sharp object on the bed and quickly removed it before Yash could sit on it and get hurt, Yash immediately asked what the problem was? If she was hurt But she said NO!!! That Yash almost sat on a sharp object and that he would have gotten hurt if she had not seen it on time and that meant him taking injections again which he never liked...or Yash do want them to inject you for injuries sustained? Yash just starred at her with the sharp object she was holding and wondered why she still cared Aarti just turned and left the room screaming Ansh’s name..... Yash said to himself, Aarti why do you still pretend to care for me after all the lies, i want to get hurt (he squeezed his hand tightly with the sharp object in it and started to bleed, reminding me of the old Yash)....... End

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chessie(f): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
Oh my yash( in gayatri's voice)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rukky2000(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
oh my sweet Lord, just pity yash.... thanx larrybabe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
Hello Zeeworld lovers....how are u all doing? larrybabe keep up d good work..you are d best...chop kiss,muahhhhh, why una wan send kilode1,000,000,000,000 away nahh,kilode1trillion no vex jawe.@all let's try as much as possible to respect one another plx...enhhhh thank you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
I gotta do this!.... cool

Who else thinks Landlord Juala looks exactly like GMB cheesy cheesy

Wow!!!
People can resemble o....

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
I hate Menka! What is it sef? After depriving Saraswati of her lover,you are now hell bent on destroying Lakshim's happiness! Haba! But Saraswati is a MUMU!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:37pm On May 28, 2015
@ihuomadinu,u can say that again

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
Just got back home only to see Yash and Arti in a love poetry face off grin, their own better. Biko make dem do show Breaking free again which is like a lifetime from now undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin
kilode100:

Wow!!!
u've just made my night grin
kilode100:

Wow!!!
u've just made my night

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
Na wa for Yash oohhh! He just concluded that she was begging panshan!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
kilode100:

Wow!!!

Mogbe....

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
Prashant na heavy monitoring spirit...oh my sweet Lord, I'm beginning to feel bad for Yash

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Prashant na heavy monitoring spirit...oh my sweet Lord, I'm beginning to feel bad for Yash
Check your mail.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by TinyHacker: 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
kilode100:

Wow!!!

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
Who thinks married again is childish? They Shld have sent it on break instead of Laali
Breaking free is actually interesting it helps me not to miss Laali so much,or not at all

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:03pm On May 28, 2015
Well done @larrybabe.

@Lorialuv, check larrybabe's post
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Debbielam(f): 10:40pm On May 28, 2015
pls which season of married again is airing on zee world and which season did laali stop before goin on break?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
ujugladys:
Who thinks married again is childish? They Shld have sent it on break instead of Laali
Breaking free is actually interesting it helps me not to miss Laali so much,or not at all
my sister we think alike
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:41pm On May 28, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I hate Menka! What is it sef? After depriving Saraswati of her lover,you are now hell bent on destroying Lakshim's happiness! Haba! But Saraswati is a MUMU!
I so love hw u put d MUMU in capital letters honestly Destiny is becoming irritating, I knw she dosnt love ha husband so I dnt understand y she's so loyal mayb wen he kills ha she wud wake up mtcheeewee

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bessieli: 4:37am On May 29, 2015
find tenbre indian lovers club on facebook.. tongue tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 4:59am On May 29, 2015
grin
ScreenDiva:

Lol........... Funny You grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 5:05am On May 29, 2015
Pls update on married again nd breaking free.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
Married Again: It was breakfast time again at the Sindiya’s house, Vidhi & Bhavani were seen serving the family food, Guyatri asked after Aarti and Vidhi replied that she was dressing the kids up for school. Yash was seen frowning at the table, Vidhi got to Yash’s side and asked him ‘’Did something happen yesterday’’? Brijay too said ‘’Yash, you need to express your feelings’’, Prateek said too, ‘’Brother Yash, ‘’so you finally decided to tell sister Aarti how you feel’’ Their father said, ‘’Once again, you are all troubling Yash, don’t you understand that my son’s silence proves that he must still do it’’......Yash just sat there thinking. Prateek was seen drawing love sign on his plate with the food he was served, looking teasingly at Yash.......just then Prashant walked in on them eating, he said ‘’Sorry, i came without informing you,’’ Suraj said ‘’No need to inform us, you are Yash’s friend......Son, you can sit, ‘’I will be back’’ he excused himself from the table......Yash just looked at him without saying anything, Gayatri excused herself too leaving Aunt Maya behind looking at all the drama happening at the table.....

Prateek informed Prashant that they were just thinking about speaking to sister-in-law about Yash, Prashant looked surprised and thought silently to himself ‘’So Yash had not told Aarti yet’’?? Yash broke into Prashant’s thought as if he heard what he was thinking .......’’That conversation, we will finish it today, is that not so Prashant Pen please.... Brijay handed him the pen, he took a serviette on the table and wrote ‘’I love you (with heart shape)’’ in it, he folded and gave it to Prashant to do him the favour by going to deliver it to Aarti..... Prashant was dumbfounded!!!!, he started to stammer as if he was afraid.....Prateek encouraged him and said it was a good idea that Prashant should take it and deliver it to Aarti, he took it and bumped into Aarti coming to the dining table, Aarti was shocked to see him, they just stood there and looked at each other briefly before he handed it to her. She opened it and saw what was written, got upset and embarrassed because everyone was looking at her.....Prateek broke the silence and told her that the note was from Yash, (he and the others urged her to respond to Yash’s love note) she just looked up and walked out of the dining room to her bedroom where she opened the note again and laughed with tears in her eyes saying ‘’she has waited for this day to come when Yash would tell her ‘’I love you’’, it finally happened and she is very happy. (Yash was still at the dining table thinking....... ‘’Aarti you have done exactly what i expected you to do..... ‘’You cannot accept my love in front of your first love’’)

Yash came into the bedroom, saw her looking at the note and quickly informed her that he would end the confusion that exist between them today, that on the surface, everything seemed alright but there was something else....Aarti asked what do we have between us??, he replied that it was their first love.....Aarti was confused at Yash’s words, he further told her that ‘’I was right Aarti, you only love once in your life and whatever happens a 2nd time is a compromise, that does not mean that this compromise should ever be called LOVE....... Aarti said, ‘’There is no compromise in love’’ he further said that ‘’even today Arpita is in his heart, he may have removed Arpita’s photo but she is still alive in his heart, that their marriage is just for show, for the peace of their families.

He took the written note from Aarti and told her the love note was not meant for her but for his unborn child, he said ‘’ don’t get stressed now Aarti, whatever you want is what you will get, stress will not be good for the unborn child. He knelt on one knee and started speaking to the unborn child, ‘’Please let your mother know that she is not compelled or forced in any way or any kind of bondage, my happiness is in her happiness, what she really wants is what will be.....while he was speaking, Aarti was making strong effort not to touch Yash’s hair as he knelt, Yash picked up the love note, sqeezed, stood up and left the room then Aarti bent, picked up the note on the floor, held her belly and told the unborn child not to mind what his daddy had just said that she knows his daddy loves her very much, ‘’the truth is that he is only admitting it now, but even now, he is still pretending that he does not feel it, but she would not accept defeat, a day will come, when Yash himself will declare to the whole world that he really loves her so much, a whole lot ...

Downstairs, Aarti joined all of them and told Prateek with (everyone listening) that they under estimate Yash a lot and it does not help at all, Prateek said ‘’ that means, brother has confessed it to you Aarti said Yes!!! And Yash looked at her surprised!!!! Prateek then said, that is Amazing!!! That means, from today onwards, everyone will regard them as a newlywed couple because he has confessed his love for Aarti......Vidhi said ‘’Absolutely’’ in the happiness of this relation, both of them will have to complete one more ritual’’, you have to confess your love in poetry.... Aarti tried to object but Vidhi was not taking any excuses at all and asked who would start first Everyone joined in compelling Yash and Aarti to recite love poems for each other, (Prashant was also present) when they hesitated Prateek claimed that they were shy......they asked who was bold enough between both of them to start first

Aarti said she would go first......and she recites,........... ‘’Every action of yours, seems like love to me, even a moment’s separation, seems like a lifetime, i have never felt that before, now i start to think, that i feel your need in every moment, every moment of my life. Thus, i only request that, that you stay with me till my last breathe, in my heart, i feel it’’............

Prateek said ‘’wow, this is really amazing!!!!, Brijay too said ‘’you are too good, now common Yash, it is your turn.....Vidhi said that ‘’I am sure Brother Yash is a little weak in this regard’’, so i think, he will certainly need our help..... immediately Yash recited his........ ‘’LOVE! Test each and every person, it gets annoyed with some and has a smile for others, love is such an emotion that some do not lose anything while, others lose their lives’’

Brijay and Prateek shouts ‘’Wow!!! amazing, Aarti wondered the kind of poem Yash just recited but the whole family was excited and Prateek even went further to say ‘’You have a heart beating of true love Yash and sister has stolen your heart’’ Prashant just coughed and Yash looked at him strangely, he congratulated Yash and Aarti to the surprise of Yash and excused himself to go home....

Aarti followed him outside and asked him why he came again that she had warned him several times not to come between her and Yash, that he witnessed himself the love they just professed for each other..... Prashant tried to tell her again about yesterday night but she raised both her hands and joined them together begging Prashant not to say anymore words and leave......Yash was at the balcony watching everything, when he saw Aarti’s hands joined together begging Prashant to say no more, he just concluded that she was begging Praschant for forgiveness after professing her love for him in the presence of Prashant (her first love).....Yash thought to himself the kind of person Aarti was....professing love for him inside just now and outside begging her first love to forgive her.....

In the Bedroom, Aarti was fixing her wedding necklace (Mangalsutra), Yash walked in and was just staring at her when she mentioned how difficult it was to mend the necklace, he just told her ‘’Why try to fix what is already broken’’....Aarti just looked at him, walked up to him and said she would take it to the Jeweller to fix it and she wanted Yash to take her there, Yash said he has a meeting to attend that she should go with one of her sisters-in-law but Aarti refused telling him whether she was married to her sisters or Yash?? that he must take her to the jeweller because she was not going with any other person......Yash said ‘’don’t be stubborn Aarti’’ Aarti said Yes!!! She will be stubborn’’ that it is a common trait for pregnant women to be as stubborn as a child, but she does not expect Yash to understand that.....Yash just walked past her to the dressing table drawer, brought her medicine with a glass of water and took it to where she stood, he said it was time for her to take her medicine’’ but Aarti refused and said she will not take her medicine until Yash promise to take her to the jeweller, Yash gave in and said he would take her but she should first take her medicine, she took the medicine from him and drank.....As she was drinking, her phone rang and it showed Prashant’s name, Yash eyes turned to the ringing phone and Aarti quickly reached for it, cutting the call.

She told Yash that he was right, that he could go for his meeting because she just remembered that she wanted to go and see her mother, Yash was left confused at the sudden change of mind.......at the car park, Aarti was seen with Ansh entering her car and driving off..... Yash too came downstairs to his own car and said to himself ‘’today, he would do something that he had never thought of doing in his life which is ‘’following someone he trusted more than himself’’ as he wanted to enter the car, his phone rang, he was asked whether he was still coming for the meeting, he said NO!! That they should go ahead, that something important just came up.....He hung up the phone and followed Aarti in his car....

At the Dubey’s, Aarti parked her car and got out waiting..... Yash was seen behind in the dark waiting to see who Aarti actually came to see. He thought to himself ‘’Please prove me wrong Aarti, let it be your mother that you have come to see’’...... Just then Prashant walks up to her, immediately Ansh saw him he screamed ‘’Uncle, Uncle!!!’’ and ran to Prashant. Prashant hugged and pecked his forehead; Yash was seen from the far corner in his car watching the whole scenario, his eyes filled with pains and jealousy..... Praschant saw the look on Aarti’s face and quickly released Ansh and said ‘’shall we’’ as he pointed to the car. They got into the car, while in the car Aarti just said she hopes this last bone marrow transplant will go on as planned, why do they even need Ansh at this time of the night Prashant replied that there were some test they needed to carry out one more time, Aarti said ‘’I do not know how long i will be able to keep this from Yash’’ Prashant looked at her, he wanted to say something to her but turned and looked at Ansh then decided to keep quiet as they drove off.... Yash just sat there in his car saying to himself ‘’Aarti why have you lied to me one more time You told me you were coming to see your mother?? Why didn’t you tell me the truth that you were getting pulled back by your first love’’...he looked hurt & very disappointed.

In the hospital.....Mr. & Mrs. Dubey were patiently seated waiting for their arrival, immediately they saw them, they were very happy; Ansh went and greeted them, Mr. Dubey asked Ansh and Prashant to come along when one of the nurses came out and said they had to test Ansh one more time...... Aarti and Mrs. Dubey were left alone as Aarti tried to walk away from her she followed asking Aarti what was the problem? Aarti stopped and said ‘’How could you mum’’ you knew i do not love him yet you did that to me’’ why did you send me there Mrs. Dubey was clearly confused....they went on and on until Mrs. Dubey said ‘’Yash had come to ask for her pictures from her and requested for her blessings too because he wanted to tell Aarti something that night, that was when Yash gave her the address she had given to the driver’’ she further said that she mistakenly gave Yash her first wedding pictures hence she asked Prashant to run along and retrieve it before Yash could see it...... Aarti was still confused and asked her what she meant; she said that Yash really loves her, who did she think she was referring to? Everything started coming back to Aarti, how she saw Prashant from the CCTV screen hiding at a corner with the big portrait, how she mistakenly confessed to Yash, the type of words she used to describe her love for Prashant, how she told him about Prashant being her only true love before he left her, how her hands were still adorned in henna and she took it to Prashant begging him to take her back but he turned her down.......she went on and on and Mrs. Dubey was surprised and asked what have you done Aarti? Until this day we have kept the truth from Yash and you have gone to reveal the whole truth yourself..... Aarti told her that she has to go and see Yash immediately since he already knows the truth, he must be very broken and hurt...... that was the reason he had been behaving strangely since he knew the truth.........all of Yash’s words since that day and his attitude towards her started coming back to her and she told Mrs. Dubey that she has to leave immediately, Mrs. Dubey offered to come with her; that this type of news, the whole family would have heard, how would Aarti handle it all alone??.... Aarti said if Yash had wanted to tell his family, he would have already done so but up till this moment he was yet to tell them, that she had to go immediately, Mrs. Dubey insisted that she would go with her but she said ‘’NO!! Mum, this is what I have to do’’ let me go......As she turned to leave, Mrs Dubey prayed Aarti knew what she was doing and what she was about to get herself into........ As Aarti was leaving the hospital she thought to herself ‘’ I do not know how i will ever face you or even look into your eyes again Yash, but even then, I know that i have to ask for your forgiveness...............End.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
from Married again new advert, it seems Yash hates Arti and I heard the father calling her dishonest! O dear!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2015
Please who can update me on destiny.. Where I am, no zee world.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
Hahaha,jealous Yash! Time to have a taste of your medicine. Comedy of errors in this serie.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
Vikram Singh came to the aid of Sugni's case, but no one supported him including Sugni herself. He left the place shamed and distraught. Should he continue helping Sugni in her troubles or not? #‎BREAKINGFREE‬

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:08pm On May 29, 2015
Watching "Namastay London" ...if anyone had told me last year that I'd be watching/following Indian movies/series like this? Hmmmnn
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2015
J3da:
Vikram Singh came to the aid of Sugni's case, but no one supported him including Sugni herself. He left the place shamed and distraught. Should he continue helping Sugni in her troubles or not? #‎BREAKINGFREE‬

I felt really bad...Sugni had 2 keep 2 d promise she made 2 ha mum. Dat part broke my heart cry dat Jwala singh is jus heartless

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.