Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283994 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Larryb,welcome back.
Chai, Prashant's mum is such a fine and young woman. First time she is wearing a beautiful saree and makeup.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bsabs: 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
Prashant's father is now so annoying & selfish!!!. He no longer sees any reason y he shldnt expose Arti just becos of his son's happiness. **** rlly felt like giving him a knock on that his bald head***

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
Larrybabe u are the best. Thanks
Waiting for tonights episode. kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2015
bsabs:
Prashant's father is now so annoying & selfish!!!. He no longer sees any reason y he shldnt expose Arti just becos of his son's happiness. **** rlly felt like giving him a knock on that his bald head***
I think parchant dad said that on purpose just to make the aunt keep quite at the event

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeenas(f): 11:09pm On May 26, 2015
Prashant's mum is really beautiful. Arti is in big trouble as dat ugly aunty will soon expose tyns with d way she dey behave.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 12:11am On May 27, 2015
Destiny is really becoming annoying nd stupid, I can't stand it anymore...anytime I see dat Menkah nd ha son yuushraj I feel lyk strangling dem nd Menkah's broda is jus silly. As 4 Saraswatin I dunno weda 2 sitdown in marriage/slavery iz by force mtchewww. Dat grandma nd halki nd pulki I dnt tink dey r women mayb hermaphrodites because d way dey treat dos gals 1 wud tink dey r different species of women I jus pray dat sleepin pills yushraj iz givin dat grandma wont b d 1 2 kill ha evn as i wont mind if sumtin bad happens 2 ha, she's dere shouting abt male childas if d only she has acts lyk 1.

Who else dos dat Sugni's aunt d moda of twinkle annoys? She is always complaining...sayin Sugni troubles dem 2 much yet she sat down nd was busy chopping d rice dat Sugni's troubles provided.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:28am On May 27, 2015
haliluck:
Destiny is really becoming annoying nd stupid, I can't stand it anymore...anytime I see dat Menkah nd ha son yuushraj I feel lyk strangling dem nd Menkah's broda is jus silly. As 4 Saraswatin I dunno weda 2 sitdown in marriage/slavery iz by force mtchewww. Dat grandma nd halki nd pulki I dnt tink dey r women mayb hermaphrodites because d way dey treat dos gals 1 wud tink dey r different species of women I jus pray dat sleepin pills yushraj iz givin dat grandma wont b d 1 2 kill ha evn as i wont mind if sumtin bad happens 2 ha, she's dere shouting abt male childas if d only she has acts lyk 1.

Who else dos dat Sugni's aunt d moda of twinkle annoys? She is always complaining...sayin Sugni troubles dem 2 much yet she sat down nd was busy chopping d rice dat Sugni's troubles provided.

don't mind that sugni aunty
why she marry, why she no do rai dance
the two uncles, another case entirely
lazy men
na only gulabi dem dey depend on

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:33am On May 27, 2015
mistytohcute:

lazy men
And Sugni is only 25years in real life. Which kind fertilizer did she chop? And our Laali is 28.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:14am On May 27, 2015
This Prachant guy is annoying me oo...y does he keep pestering Arti na? he had his chance but he screwed so what's his stress na...mtcheww. just watching the repeat dis a.m.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2015
Yeh!! Who be dis@ d door keh? Shoba's sister? What a sharp contrast in beauty.....*looksaway*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2015
Thanks Larrybabe,God bless ur heart!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
mistytohcute:

lazy men

Nd see hw she was cryin wen ha husband told ha 2 wake twinkle up 2 go nd perform d rai dance na anoda person pikin sweet pass 2 do rai dance....dat culture iz jus stupid nd demeaning.
Dos uncles ehn especially dat 1 dat disturbs abt hus chicken r anoda story...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2015
larrybabe pls last nyt episode

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
If I siiilap that Aditya guy eehn? Spoiling Vikram and Sugni's, Landlord/Bedni moment. See as Sugni just position for ground. .now I understand where all this "domination" eish originated from. 50 shades of Grey comes to mind when I think about the Bednis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On May 27, 2015
Svelteb:
Yeh!! Who be dis@ d door keh? Shoba's sister? What a sharp contrast in beauty.....*looksaway*

gringringringringringrin
Aunt Maya na Apprentice for that woman side, atleast she's pretty
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
Svelteb:
This Prachant guy is annoying me oo ...y does he keep pestering Arti na? he had his chance but he screwed so what's his stress na...mtcheww. just watching the repeat dis a.m.

Not just him, his Dad too wants Arti back...funny people
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On May 27, 2015
Somex10202:
I think parchant dad said that on purpose just to make the aunt keep quite at the event

He wants her back o...that man would do anything to make his beloved son happy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:42pm On May 27, 2015
Married Again: Arti was looking for Ansh to come and shower, she traced him up to the garden close to the drive way and saw him playing a man, she immediately concluded that it was Yash, she asked him to stop the play with his father and come shower, that there will be enough time for the play, the man backing Ansh in a playful manner turned around and Arti saw that it was Praschant, she got angry and ordered Ansh to come to her immediately but Ansh refused and said his mum should give him 5mins more to play with his friend, Arti called his name again before Praschant intervened and said ‘’it is ok Ansh, we can play some other time’’ with that Ansh left to go and shower.....When Ansh left, Arti faced Praschant and started to scold him for even coming after all the warnings....

Upstairs, in the terrace where Yash was having his breakfast, Prateek approached him and started to yab him that he could not even tell Arti ‘’I love you’’ yesterday, just then he sighted Praschant downstairs and drew Yash’s attention to his friend and Arti discussing.....Yash got a bit upset and went downstairs....

Downstairs, after Arti had warned Praschant and turned to leave, her feet got stuck to a pipe and she tripped, before she could fall , Prachant quickly caught her, that was when they both saw Yash standing feet away from them (frowning) with Praschant still holding on to Arti, he called Yash’s name as soon as he saw him and Yash walked over to them, his face searching for explanation.......Praschant explained that Arti tried to fall hence he caught her.......Yash then said it was a good thing that he caught Arti from falling, he asked Arti if she was ok, Arti’s hands were shaking and she stammered a reply....

Yash asked Praschant the purpose of his visit and mentioned his unsolicited visit yesterday and why he turned & left without talking to anybody.....He replied that when he came in, he saw both of them together and did not want to disturb, today he has come because, its Mr and Mrs Dubey’s 30th wedding anniversary and he wanted to plan a surprise party for them hence he came.....Yash was very happy and said Arti did not even remember or inform him, that how come Praschant knew about the anniversary, he claimed to have known the couple long before he came to visit them and also mentioned that for the past 5years, they have not celebrated their wedding anniversary due to the death of their son 5years ago....Arti was really perplexed.... Yash said he liked the idea of a surprise party and invited Praschant inside..... (Praschant thought to himself that his plans were really working)

In the living room, while making arrangements for the party, Praschant suggested that he and Arti go for shopping for the surprise party while Yash takes Mr & Mrs Dubey out to the Cinema and bring them back home just in time for the surprise part.....Arti quickly objected that it would be a good idea for she and Yash to go for the shopping while Praschant takes the couple out, Yash supported Arti’s suggestion and decided that they take off from there.....

Arti looking smashing, all dressed up in red and white for the party...... Yash too was seen with the decorators in the living room, one of them asked for a 3pin plug, Yash went into the room to ask Arti for the plug, he saw Arti and he became speechless, his wife was really looking beautiful, when Arti tried to bring him back to reality by waving her hand in front of his face.....he said oh!! ‘’I need a 3pin plug’’....Arti went to the wardrobe to get it for him, while she was looking for it, her old album fell down, as she bent to pick it up Yash said ‘’Arti No!!, allow me’’ Arti waited till he walked towards her and picked up the album....he opened the first page of the album and saw Arti’s baby picture and smiled, that even while she was a baby her eyes were as bright as they were now......he tried to flip through the other pages and Arti stopped him saying ‘’Yash NO!!!!, there are some pictures of my past that i will not want you to see, please Yash, try and understand.... Yash said ‘’ok’’ and handed the album over to her......as he turned to leave, he turned around again and asked for the 3pin plug he initially came for.....

Yash all dressed now came with all the other family members, they planned to hide so that when the Dubey’s walk in, they will put on the light and shout ‘’Happy anniversary’’ but our dear Aunt Maya say where dem go hide ooohhh!!! Say the house too small for them, where dem want see hiding place?....Suraj gave her a disgusting look and she retraced her words saying ‘’she meant, they will go and hide as suggested......

Just then the door bell rings and Arti was asked to go and open the door, Yash turned off the light while the others went to hide behind the curtains....

Arti opens the door and got the shock of her lifeeeeee........... Mr. Dubey’s wicked sister on the doorstep......she asked what Arti was staring at that she could not even touch her feet As Arti bent to touch her feet she asked her not to bother that she was a very disrespectful person and never liked her for Praschant, she asked Arti to move out of the way for her to come in since she did not want to ask her in....Arti tried to explain that she was surprised to see her but the yeye aunt did not want to hear any of it.....Arti turned and met Yash eyes, that one too was wondering who was at the door taking that long for Arti to let in.......Arti was in real despair because the wicked Aunt will uncover all her secrets especially when Praschant walks in with his parents.....

The Aunty came in oooo with all her drama, she asked why the whole house was dark, immediately Yash turned on the light, everyone came out from their hiding place and she wondered who they were she asked whether they were from Arti’s birth mother’s place, but Gayatri intervened and explained the situation to her, she just gave them a disgusting look saying...... They looked like rich people...she asked after the Dubey’s and Arti’s husband Praschant, all of their faces fell, Suraj and Guyatri tried to explain to her that the Praschant was dead and Arti re-married and they were Arti’s new family, she did not even allow them to finish she looked at Arti and screamed ‘’REMARRIED’’? oh God Praschant must be turning in his grave by now, nobody told me he died ooohhhh!!!!! this useless girl, i never liked her for my Praschant at all, she is badluck to any family, i warned my brother oooohhhh, Everyone was not happy with her outburst, it was only aunt Maya that smiled, in her mind she has seen some one that shared same view with her on Arti and remarriage, they asked the aunt when was the last time she visited, she said, 7yrs ago but it did not matter, they would have still informed her........ just then the doorbell rang again, they asked all to go and hide that it’s the Dubey’s this time....whosai, Aunty Dubey no gree oooo!!! She say, why dem go tell her to go hide For who? She argued and argued until her twin sister Maya come beg her, draw her go behind the curtain oooo.... dem come tell Arti to go open door again, Arti just dey fear because she know say this time around na Mr. And Mrs Dubey with Prashant.....

As she opened the door, the Dubey’s smiled and said they knew that they locked the door before they left but were relieved to see her opening the door..... Arti was still looking lost..... They came in and everyone shouted ‘’Happy Anniversary’’ and then Prashant walks in..... Aunty Dubey come see am ooooo.......she come dey cry say dem don deceive am oooo, she come go hug Prashant say Prashant go live a thousand lives more oooooo, those wey dey wish am bad, everyone was confused except the Dubey’s, Suraj asked what the problem was, she said ‘’they have deceived and lied to u all ooooo, let me tell you all the whole truth..... just then Mr. Dubey got down and begged her ‘’Aunty please, not now’’ she looked at her brother’s eyes and shut her mouth....but was still ranting!!!!!! The women drew Mrs. Dubey to go and dress her up while the guys drew Mr. Dubey to go and groom him........ As Arti was walking away with Yash, the aunt screamed, hey you, come here!!!.... Yash was surprised and upset but just then Praschant intervened ‘’Aunty No please, let them’’ she left them, Yash put his hands on Arti’s shoulder and they walked away.....the aunt stayed with Praschant saying he had a big heart, to see his wife with another woman and left them, Praschant said that it was not Arti’s fault, just as he wanted to explain, he spotted Aunty Maya coming into the sitting room, he just said, later, Aunty we will discuss this later....Aunty Maya just dey eye the two of them.....

Mr. And Mrs. Dubey stepped out looking dashing....Mr Dubey was looking Dapper while Mrs. Dubey was looking very very very beautiful.....they put them on the chair, brought out the cake on a table and wished them a happy anniversary, they cut the cake and fed each other......the aunty just dey boil where she dey........

Later, Mrs. Dubey drew the aunt into the room and started to explain to her but the aunt was still venting that no matter what Prashant did, Arti should have waited for him, that was how men where, after all their flirting, they will still come back home to their wife/family just like he has done, his parent’s did not care, they went and remarried his wife off to another man, Mrs. Dubey said Arti has suffered a lot, that Praschant abandoned her when she was pregnant and the aunt screamed, so that is my little boy out there with another family?? Mrs. Dubey tried to explain that leaving a pregnant woman all alone was not ideal, but the aunt said afterall Prashcnat gave Arti a child which she has given to another man and did not hesitate at all......they went on and on sha until someone knocked on the bedroom door, Yash came in and Mrs. Dubey was scared that he overheard them......He just apologised for interrupting them and asked for Arti’s baby picture he had seen earlier...Mrs. Dubey said ok and went to the wardrobe to get the pictures for him, as her hands were shaking, the album fell down and we (the viewers) spotted Prashant and Arti’s wedding pictures, she quickly picked them up before Yash could offer to help....the Aunt just dey give Yash bad eye look.......She brought the picture and gave it to him and he thanked her and left the room......She and the aunty continued, the aunty said she will not take any of this nonsense anymore and will go out there to tell everyone the whole truth, just as she started to march to the door, she bumped into Mr. Dubey that assured her that he did not support any of the lies and supported in her going out there to say the truth, she was happy that Mr. Dubey was finally on her side but he told her to wait until after the occasion that he would tell the whole truth himself (me i think the guy just said it to cool the hot headed aunt o).

Arti was seen listening to all the conversation at the door, she got scared and disappointed that Mr. Dubey was going to spill the whole truth and thought of the next thing to do before it was too late........END

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 1:48pm On May 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin
Aunt Maya na Apprentice for that woman side, atleast she's pretty
lmao
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 1:51pm On May 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Not just him, his Dad too wants Arti back...funny people
I won't dispute dat Prachant's dad is behaving nd talkng in his son's interest bt I blive wht he told his sis-in-law was just to silence her @ least until d celebration is ova.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by benedictac(f): 2:33pm On May 27, 2015
larrybabe:
Married Again:

You are the best! thank u! thank u!! thank u!!! what could i have done without u? with this no fuel and light?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2015
Wow! yesterday's episode was hot ohh shocked shocked

I stopped watching both married again and eternal love 2 days back, it was becoming so annoying! Especially when Arti and Yash will be looking at themselves for one hour without saying anything! angry

I'll try to watch it today!

Thanks larrybabe for the update! Thank God I've seen where to follow the program when I go back to school!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
ma own na the day wey them go tell yash family about Arti past with that stupid boy and i wan see Yash reaction towards the truth
weather them go ask Arti make she leave the house and i know say Anty Maya go wan happy die
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
una own better say una dey see watch, me na as i commot from ma house go ma work place i no dey see ham watch again, na LArrybabe they help ma life with the update
homesteady:

I stopped watching both married again and eternal love 2 days back, it was becoming so annoying! Especially when Arti and Yash will be looking at themselves for one hour without saying anything! angry

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
if you started watching it from the beginning you will know they(Arti and Yash) haven't done any looking yet...
homesteady:

Thanks larrybabe for the update! Thank God I've seen where to follow the program when I go back to school!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 3:36pm On May 27, 2015
Instead of hugging and kissing, they prefer to stare into each others eyes for hours.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
Breaking Free: The women left Sugni’s house after reminding Champa, Sugni’s friend that her mother had warned her not to be mingling with Sugni, what was she still doing with Sugni?....... The uncle, Hukum stood up and told Gulabia that she has lost control over Sugni hence she was misbehaving and putting the whole family into trouble....

They showed Vikram’s mansion with all of them sitting at the table eating, Aditya started explaining how he bumped into a silly, rude girl while on his way to the Mansion, he hoped never to see such a rude girl again, Vikram told him that it was a small village and people bumped into each other 2wice/3rice in a day, he stood up walking away from the dining table, forgetting about the fake leg pain, his sister said, Brother!!! Your leg!!!!!’’Vikram said Oh!!!! And laughed.... Aditya was sad that he has been tricked to come home, the other members of the family joined and laughed at him.............back home Sugni was explaining meeting a man she was not sure was from their village and how she tongue lashed him.........

Vikram’s uncle Haldi was seen at a place bricks were sold, as he spoke with the brick layer, Landlord Jwala walked in with his goons and asked him what he wanted there, he said he needed bricks to fix some damages in their mansion....Jwala asked him to leave that he was not going to get any bricks not after he killed his sister, he stopped himself before he finished his sentence. Haldi said that he did not kill Jwala’s sister (his late wife) that she did not understand the landlord/bedni relationship hence she took her own life that after all Jwala has his own Bedni and his own sisiter has been understanding all thru....Jwala said he has had enough, he ordered his goons to throw him out, that the next time, he will be killed, as they carried Haldi, Vikram honked his car from nearby, they dropped his uncle immediately... Vikram warned Jwala to desist from making empty threats that if anybody was going to die, it would be him....they went on and on sha....

Sugni and Champa were seen sitting down together making arrangements for the show, she showed Champa the red material from Vikram and how she was going to use it for her next show, Champa then said, for her to have kept the material, it meant she felt something for the landlord, but she just brushed off her friend....Champa mentioned an upcoming housewarming party that would hold at Vikram’s Mansion, she quickly said she would go and ask Landlord Vikram if she could do her show at the housewarming party. Champa scolded her that, why did she believe she could just go to the landlord’s and make request, not only make request but feel the landlord will agree, Sugni just said she believed that the Landlord would not let her down and set to leave for Vikram’s mansion.....

At Vikram’s Mansion, she called out but nobody answered, she played with the pigeons, when she wanted to leave, Amrita came down from the stairs and saw her, she said YOU!!!’’, Sugni said same too and asked after Aditya whom she referred to as ‘’Karma Singh’’ whether he lived here too Amrita smiled and said she was Aditya’s fiancée and Aditya lived in the mansion too, Sugni became scared because of the way she behaved with Aditya yesterday...... just then Amrita saw her facial expression and asked what was the problem......... that she should have thought better than to be rude to Aditya’’ Sugni quickly picked up her slippers and held it in her hands to show respect for the ‘’landlady to be’’....Amrita asked her what was the problem? Whether Sugni wanted to run away having discovered her mistake with Aditya?Sugni said No that it was tradition to respect landladies here... she then asked Sugni who she came to see, she said ‘’Landlord Vikram’’ the lady said she would go and fetch him that he was inside...Sugni said No, she would come some other time but Amrita was not going to hear any of it, she drew Sugni into the lovely sitting room, Sugni could not believe her eyes at the beauty and richness of the sitting room, well furniture....

As she stared in admiration, Vikram came in with one of his staff, when he saw her, he asked the staff to leave the room; he asked Sugni ‘’what she wanted, ‘’why had she come to his place..... he was walking and talking with and Sugni....just then Aditya walked in, when Sugni saw him, she started to apologise and Aditya rudely told her off....that why was she apologising? What had she done, as she tried to talk, he waved her off....Vikram just watched the whole scene and wondered what the problem was.......Aditya went in and Vikram asked Sugni to sit on the sofa, while he too sat flipping through some official documents, Sugni sat on the floor beside him, she was smiling and narrating why she had come......just then Aditya walked in on them and the way Sugni was seated reminded him of the Bedni that caught his father’s eyes when he was just 10years old....all of Sugni’s posture gave him bad memory, he fumed and fumed......just then, Vikram’s documents fell from his hands, Sugni quickly stood up to assist him with the documents, the whole scenario was just too much for Aditya to handle, he remembered how his father abandoned his mum and parked out of their house with a Bedni, then...... he quickly moved from where he was standing and asked Sugni to get out of their house, Sugni was shocked and scared and wondered what she did again, Vikram too was also surprised at Aditya’s action.....he just drew Sugni out and pushed her out of their mansion asking her never to return, that her TYPE was not needed in their mansion..... the maid held Sugni on her hand and stared at Aditya, Sugni got up with tears in her eyes and ran off, Vikram was just speechless.....

Sugni was at home now with almost all the Bedni women yelling at her mum that Sugni was trouble, first it was with Jwala’s son and now Vikram?? 2 strong Landlords in the village that could render them useless, they cautioned Gulabia to talk and control Sugni that she was getting out of hand.....The aunt wey she give money hold sef just dey yarn rubbish from her corner say, ‘’Sugni has been a curse since she was born’’ as if someone cast an evil eyes on her, the junior uncle come say na only she (mama Dinkle) dey the room when dem born Sugni, say na she cast evil eyes on Sugni, she got angry at the young uncle....... the women suggested Sugni should go and apologise to the landlord for looking for trouble, she told her mother that she was not going to apologise because she had not done anything to the landlord or his Nephew, that his Nephew was mad at her because she is a Bedni... Gulabia was just speechless, the women continued that Sugni was so rude and unrepentant bla, bla bla.....she just walked away leaving all of them talking to each other...

Vikram was seen with Aditya explaining how he did not understand what came over him when he saw Sugni, that maybe it had to do with how helpless he was when he was just 10years and could not help his mother having been abandoned by his dad...... He said when he saw Sugni sitting down there close to Vikram, something in him triggered and he just lost control, he apologised and Vikram gave him a look talk and advised him on how to handle bad situations and face life.....

Sugni was at the well throwing pebbles into it when Champa and Ratu walked up to her and started to advise her but her mind was not there... Champa said it was her fault for mentioning the house-warming party to Sugni that maybe Sugni should consider the Rai dance and forget all about her shows, Ratu asked Champa what she meant by Sugni giving up on her dreams, she said all this talk of shows and the landlords were getting Sugni into a lot of trouble, especially now that the fair was getting close.......immediately Sugni heard the fair, a thought came into her head and Champa asked what now? She just told them that they have to get ready for the biggest dance show at the fair, that everyone that was somebody in the village will be present at the fair and it was a good opportunity for her to display her Radha/Krishna dance......she ran off...

Sugni was seen going from door to door collecting different types of materials from neighbours and villagers, as she went about her begging for materials, she heard ‘’click’’ click’’ and wondered what the sound was and where it was coming from...... (someone was hiding behind the leaves snapping her pictures)..... it went on and on as she moved from door to door until she caught the photographer......she revealed herself and it was Amrita......she was surprised and quickly removed her slippers ‘’Bedni style of showing respect’’ Amrita asked what she was doing.....she explained that it was the custom in the village each time a landlord/landlady was close and addressing them.....Amrita said no need for all that traditional stuff that she was not interested, she apologised to Sugni for what Aditya did to her the other day at the Mansion and Sugni was really surprised that a landlady was apologising....she said, No!! don’t do that, landlords/landladies don’t apologise to Bednis that they could treat them whichever way they wanted......

Amrita said ok that she wanted to follow Sugni and take more pictures of her as she went about her normal duties, so she could have something for her documentary on how the Bedni community lived with their age long tradition.....Sugni objected initially but Amrita said ‘’that means, you have not yet forgiven me’’.......and Sugni quickly said NO!!!!! That Amrita could come along.....

They went into another compound where they met some women, as they entered, Amrita started asking the Bedni women how they have been able to make a living from the Rai dance, what their husbands did for a living, they just looked at her, shook their heads and walked inside their house not wanting to get involved with her questioning...... just then, the truck driver, Babarum came and asked her why she had come into the village to question the women, he asked her to surrender her camera, she objected and said she was not scared of the truck driver that he should leave her alone, Sugni just stood there totally confused, not knowing what to say in order not to get into fresh trouble.......... End

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
Thanks Larrybabe for the updates.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
homesteady:

benedictac:

You are the best! thank u! thank u!! thank u!!! what could i have done without u? with this no fuel and light?
rossyc:
Thanks Larrybabe u are too much..
jerrynazi:
thanks Larrybabe you the best
javascript:void(0);

You are all welcome!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Kwaaaaaaaaa kwakwa. ..
Sugni- Arimeter instead of Amrita grin . She might not be educated but is street smart
Love Vikram's puppy eyes when he looks at her wink *blink blink* Trust Amrita to play matchmaker indirectly, she knows Vikram likes Sugni
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:24pm On May 27, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Instead of hugging and kissing, they prefer to stare into each others eyes for hours.....

In slow motion for that matter o...a 5 min stare will last 30 mins and the next thing we know, the day's episode has ended. VERY ANNOYING angry . There slow motion taya me biko. Breaking free try sha...the slow motion no plenty so far

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:43pm On May 27, 2015
Vikram is such a gentleman (Perfect gentleman) and the looks he gave to Sugni when he was picking up Amrita. No get definition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.