Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283313 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2017
kabanayol9:
I thought Pragua's mum will slap her after knowing the truth but she didn't, that scene was touching, I almost cried, can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode.
mmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2017
pragbhi:

He has oh! he confesses his love at ep 342 of zee tv, which is 172 of zee world since they merge two episodes. But what annoys me is that he still believes all this petty accusations about her. Its frustrating

thanks
the script writer is not serious. He confessed his love yet didn't give her benefit of doubt. I'm glad I made the right decision when I stopped watching it last week. so much stupid drama because of the video.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Compliments fam. I read somewhere that Mitali Nag(Krishi) just welcomed a baby boy , her first child this year. Congrats to her
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
pragbhi:
Like seriously twist of fate has no future. As at yesterday's episode, i don't mean zee world episode oh, zee tv latest episode 749. Alia shows the family a video of purab and pragya in a compromised position making the family believe they are having an affair IMAGINE OHHH!!! Till date the same weak plots, nothing to move the series forward undecided its just pathetic. And as usual they both stood there like mumu's, none of them explained that he was trying to save her from kidnappers.
my dear,that's why I gave myself this much needed break from the nonsensical plot lines of zeeworld series..i sometimes read updates of recent episodes of KKB on telly updates(mostly for d comments...they r hella funny!! cheesy..msotly because of their grammar)and you are right o..infact,i have said this before,they'll just keep running round similar circles throughout this show for 2 YEAR ZZZZZZZZZZ straight..and they have begun 2017 with the same bullshit story...d whole show is and will continue to be about tanu/aaliya schemes that's it! so sit tight mami,there's plenty of crap on twist of fate for u to view...enjoy grin..(i strongly suggest though you back out now before the sheer stupidity of it robs u of your sanity.)just pop in and out every 3 months or so.
On d other hand, king of hearts is really interesting these days amirite? grin...misha d psycho is making d show fun

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Svelteb:
Compliments fam. I read somewhere that Mitali Nag(Krishi) just welcomed a baby boy , her first child this year. Congrats to her
eish im a big krishi fan ..im so happy for her
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
twist of fate shld be banned from airing cz there is nolonger a storyline ..pragya acts like a baby she lets abhi force her to marry sm1 plz #nolongerwatching
as for sands of time plzzzzzz its none existent
king of hearts tooo much useless drama and swagger
nwadays im stuck on young dreams hated t in th beginning bt ever sinc th arrival of viaan im hookd ts nw interesting
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hehehehehehehhehe, thank God I stopped watching it then cheesy cheesy it's super annoying angry seeing Abhi behaving like one child and Pragy not being able to think like a learned person we were told she is, and for Tanu and Aliya, I got no word for those two.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
pragbhi:
He has oh! he confesses his love at ep 342 of zee tv, which is 172 of zee world since they merge two episodes. But what annoys me is that he still believes all this petty accusations about her. Its frustrating

On what day did they show the episode where he confessed his love?? shocked How on earth did I miss it?? undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2017
thank God I'm not the only one who detests twist of fate but my family members can die for it..... another series they also adore is JODHA AKBAR airing on televista and onmax, nice storyline, but I don't want to concentrate on it since I'll be leaving for school soon ,I think you guys will love it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
misskrishi:

eish im a big krishi fan ..im so happy for her
big fan of krishi...we can tell..@moniker grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2017
zeeworldfreak1:
my dear,that's why I gave myself this much needed break from the nonsensical plot lines of zeeworld series..i sometimes read updates of recent episodes of KKB on telly updates(mostly for d comments...they r hella funny!! cheesy..msotly because of their grammar)and you are right o..infact,i have said this before,they'll just keep running round similar circles throughout this show for 2 YEAR ZZZZZZZZZZ straight..and they have begun 2017 with the same bullshit story...d whole show is and will continue to be about tanu/aaliya schemes that's it! so sit tight mami,there's plenty of crap on twist of fate for u to view...enjoy grin..(i strongly suggest though you back out now before the sheer stupidity of it robs u of your sanity.)just pop in and out every 3 months or so.
On d other hand, king of hearts is really interesting these days amirite? grin...misha d psycho is making d show fun

grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2017
laudate:

On what day did they show the episode where he confessed his love?? shocked How on earth did I miss it?? undecided

they have not aired that ep on zee world yet. I dont have patience for their dumb storylines so i just watch and read updates on OZEE.com and youtube.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
so boring
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by stephnkem22: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Watch and Download King of hearts Complete Videos. Visit http://www.emediathread.com/2016/11/zeeworld-king-of-hearts.html

Watch and Download Twist of fate Complete videos.Visit http://www.emediathread.com/2016/11/zeeworld-twist-of-fate.html

Watch and Download Young dreams Current Episode.Visit http://www.emediathread.com/2016/11/young-dreamsis-story-of-two-teenage.html
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Flawlessangel(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
When is king of hearts repeat episode ?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Flawlessangel(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
stephnkem22:
Watch and Download King of hearts Complete Videos. Visit http://www.emediathread.com/2016/11/zeeworld-king-of-hearts.html

Watch and Download Twist of fate Complete videos.Visit http://www.emediathread.com/2016/11/zeeworld-twist-of-fate.html

Watch and Download Young dreams Current Episode.Visit http://www.emediathread.com/2016/11/young-dreamsis-story-of-two-teenage.html

What time do they show repeated episodes of king of hearts
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tahoe(m): 2:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Plot It is the story of Sarla Arora, who runs a marriage hall,lives with the hope of seeing her two daughters happily married. Pragya, the elder daughter, is practical, hard working, teaches at a college. Bulbul, the younger daughter, has her head in the clouds,has a job, but hates her boss Purab.The show follows the lives of the two sisters and their hopes, dreams and aspirations. Initially, the series followed a love triangle between Pragya, Bulbul and Suresh, where Pragya loved Suresh,who had feelings for Bulbul.Pragya and Suresh's engagement is later cancelled.Simultaneously, Abhi is a rock star and Purab happens to be Abhi's best friend. Purab and Bulbul initially had hatred feelings for each other, but the story takes a turn when the two fall in love. Purab is engaged to Aliya, who misunderstood his affair with Bulbul thinking that he loves Pragya. As a result, Abhi married Pragya for revenge. For her sister's protection, Pragya lied to Abhi. Purab escaped on his marriage day with Aliya to marry Bulbul where she revealed to Abhi that she is the girl Purab loves. A complicated relation starts in everyone's life. Aliya and Tanu plan conspiracies against Pragya but their plans fail and bring her more close to Abhi. Starting from a fake MMS, which was against Pragya, Abhi got to know of truth and improved his relation with Bulbul and Purab. This was followed by the Kidnap arc, where Aliya wanted Bulbul to be kidnapped on her engagement, but in reality Pragya got kidnapped. As a result, she proposed her love to Abhi. Abhi also started loving her. Aliya revealed her true colors on Purab and Bulbul's wedding by fainting Bulbul and attempting to marry Purab, when she was slapped by Abhi. Following this, Nikhil, Aliya and Tanu conspire for Tanu and Abhi's marriage by blackmailing him through Tanu and Nikhil's unborn child, claiming that he is Abhi's child.Abhi tells his feelings to Pragya. Later, Pragya overheard Aliya, Tanu, Nikhil's conversation but before telling Abhi, she suffered an accident and returned with a bold look with a new motive of revealing her enemies. In the same arc, Bulbul and Purab get married where a sequence of love and jealousy started between Bulbul, Purab and Aliya. Furthermore, to save her sister from Aliya, Bulbul risks her life and dies. An angry Pragya finally reveals the truth about Aliya, who was sent Australia as a punishment. Raj, whose misunderstanding about Abhi is cleared by Pragya, turned positive and complicates his relationship with his wife Mitali. Pragya finally discovers Tanu and Nikhil's relation, so she decides to expose Tanu through DNA reports with help of her friend Dr. Sheila, who instead supported Tanu due to her, Nikhil and Aliya kidnapping her daughter, Pari. Trying to save Pari, Pragya ends up getting kidnapped by Nikhil and his goons. She eventually escapes, Tanu tries to run over Pragya with her car and kill her, though instead loses her child in an accident and blames Pragya. Facing Abhi's anger, Pragya still proves herself right. The two propose each other in Abhi's mansion in Lonavala, after which Abhi loses his memory in a car accident meant for Pragya, getting amnesia and forgetting two-and-a-half years of his life, including Pragya. For his protection, Pragya decides left him, however, does not divorce him. The show roughly takes a one-two month leap, and continues with Pragya overhearing her mother saying that she had lost the Kumkum Bhagya Marriage Hall. Determined to help her family, Pragya enrolls as a receptionist at Love Life Music Company. In the same company, Abhi comes to record his new album. They both meet there after which Abhi hires Pragya as his receptionist. There begins a new storyline where Aliya turns the main Antagonist trying to distance them introducing Tanu. After much conspiracies Pragya challenges Aliya and Tanu that she will bring back Abhi's memory before his marriage with Tanu. Abhi has unclear flashbacks of his past in his dreams. Dadi and Purab want Abhi's memory back so that Abhi and Pragya reunite. Soon after Abhi hires Pragya, their boss- employee relationship blooms into something more and Abhi sees Pragya as his best friends and something more. To make Abhi realize his true feelings for Pragya, Purab lies to Abhi that he loves Pragya to make him jealous. Abhi gets jealous but he is confused.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=tahoe post=52928783]Plot It is the story of Sarla Arora, who runs a marriage hall,lives with the hope of seeing her two daughters happily married. Pragya, the elder daughter, is practical, hard working, teaches at a college. Bulbul, the younger daughter, has her head in the clouds,has a job, but hates her boss Purab.The show follows the lives of the two sisters and their hopes, dreams and aspirations. Initially, the series followed a love triangle between Pragya, Bulbul and Suresh, where Pragya loved Suresh,who had feelings for Bulbul.Pragya and Suresh's engagement is later cancelled.Simultaneously, Abhi is a rock star and Purab happens to be Abhi's best friend. Purab and Bulbul initially had hatred feelings for each other, but the story takes a turn when the two fall in love. Purab is engaged to Aliya, who misunderstood his affair with Bulbul thinking that he loves Pragya. As a result, Abhi married Pragya for revenge. For her sister's protection, Pragya lied to Abhi. Purab escaped on his marriage day with Aliya to marry Bulbul where she revealed to Abhi that she is the girl Purab loves. A complicated relation starts in everyone's life. Aliya and Tanu plan conspiracies against Pragya but their plans fail and bring her more close to Abhi. Starting from a fake MMS, which was against Pragya, Abhi got to know of truth and improved his relation with Bulbul and Purab. This was followed by the Kidnap arc, where Aliya wanted Bulbul to be kidnapped on her engagement, but in reality Pragya got kidnapped. As a result, she proposed her love to Abhi. Abhi also started loving her. Aliya revealed her true colors on Purab and Bulbul's wedding by fainting Bulbul and attempting to marry Purab, when she was slapped by Abhi. Following this, Nikhil, Aliya and Tanu conspire for Tanu and Abhi's marriage by blackmailing him through Tanu and Nikhil's unborn child, claiming that he is Abhi's child.Abhi tells his feelings to Pragya. Later, Pragya overheard Aliya, Tanu, Nikhil's conversation but before telling Abhi, she suffered an accident and returned with a bold look with a new motive of revealing her enemies. In the same arc, Bulbul and Purab get married where a sequence of love and jealousy started between Bulbul, Purab and Aliya. Furthermore, to save her sister from Aliya, Bulbul risks her life and dies. An angry Pragya finally reveals the truth about Aliya, who was sent Australia as a punishment. Raj, whose misunderstanding about Abhi is cleared by Pragya, turned positive and complicates his relationship with his wife Mitali. Pragya finally discovers Tanu and Nikhil's relation, so she decides to expose Tanu through DNA reports with help of her friend Dr. Sheila, who instead supported Tanu due to her, Nikhil and Aliya kidnapping her daughter, Pari. Trying to save Pari, Pragya ends up getting kidnapped by Nikhil and his goons. She eventually escapes, Tanu tries to run over Pragya with her car and kill her, though instead loses her child in an accident and blames Pragya. Facing Abhi's anger, Pragya still proves herself right. The two propose each other in Abhi's mansion in Lonavala, after which Abhi loses his memory in a car accident meant for Pragya, getting amnesia and forgetting two-and-a-half years of his life, including Pragya. For his protection, Pragya decides left him, however, does not divorce him. The show roughly takes a one-two month leap, and continues with Pragya overhearing her mother saying that she had lost the Kumkum Bhagya Marriage Hall. Determined to help her family, Pragya enrolls as a receptionist at Love Life Music Company. In the same company, Abhi comes to record his new album. They both meet there after which Abhi hires Pragya as his receptionist. There begins a new storyline where Aliya turns the main Antagonist trying to distance them introducing Tanu. After much conspiracies Pragya challenges Aliya and Tanu that she will bring back Abhi's memory before his marriage with Tanu. Abhi has unclear flashbacks of his past in his dreams. Dadi and Purab want Abhi's memory back so that Abhi and Pragya reunite. Soon after Abhi hires Pragya, their boss employee relationship blooms into something more and Abhi sees Pragya as his best friends and something more. To make Abhi realize his true feelings for Pragya, Purab lies to Abhi that he loves Pragya to make him jealous. Abhi gets jealous but he is confused.[/quote thanks so much
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
hello friends. hope we re all doing fyn
Young dreams and antara those are my series.
never had interest in twist of fate and living up to the expectation of stupid movie, where one person makes a stupid decision and the others stand and watch, even to their own detriment. from abhi, to boboo, aliya, in short everyone in that movie follow us the viewers to watch as if na us go come act the movie for them, y one person takes the center stage, especially the idiot called abhi. he annoys the heck out of me. I can't stand the stupid movie called twist of fate.

Gunjam is just the girl to watch, she never falls short of expectations n makes one happy with this series not some dumb idiots in the other like pragya.
And Shelle is one nice woman and real good mother for the two girls.
Then today's episode quite intersting, loved what gunjam did. didn't expect her to still go ahead n marry maygan , after all that blackmail, n mumu maygan can't even discern the truth and have trust on.his said to be wife. maygan don't kill his chances, and vihan is at one corner if not eyeing gunjam and thanking god for the opportunity
On.how I will. love the pairing to be,
gunjam n vihan
rochana n rajid
waiting for more suspence to be unraveled
c'est fini

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
sophiadfirst:
never had interest in twist of fate and living up to the expectation of stupid movie, where one person makes a stupid decision and the others stand and watch, even to their own detriment. from abhi, to boboo, aliya, in short everyone in that movie follow us the viewers to watch as if na us go come act the movie for them, y one person takes the center stage, especially the idiot called abhi. he annoys the heck out of me. I can't stand the stupid movie called twist of fate.
Gunjam is just the girl to watch, she never falls short of expectations n makes one happy with this series not some dumb idiots in the other like pragya.
Then today's episode quite intersting, loved what gunjam did. didn't expect her to still go ahead n marry maygan , after all that blackmail, n mumu maygan can't even discern the truth and have trust on.his said to be wife. maygan don't kill his chances, and vihan is at one corner if not eye gunjam and thanking god for the opportunity
gunjam n vihan
rochana n rajid
c'est fini

Young Dreams episode which aired today was da bomb!! cheesy Mayank got served a taste of his own medicine! grin I just loved the way the truth about those scheming women (i.e. Seema & Sangeeta) was exposed. Seema who is Mayank's mum, connived with Sangeeta her sister-in-law to push Gunjan out of Mayank's life, and replace her with Charu. The whole secret was revealed in broad daylight on video, during the wedding.

You need to have seen their faces...! shocked Dolu, the little detective with his handycam, deserves an award for his actions!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2017
sophiadfirst:

Then today's episode quite intersting, loved what gunjam did. didn't expect her to still go ahead n marry maygan , after all that blackmail, n mumu maygan can't even discern the truth and have trust on.his said to be wife. maygan don't kill his chances, and vihan is at one corner if not eyeing gunjam and thanking god for the opportunity
gunjam n vihan
rochana n rajid
c'est fini
you are so on point.twist of fate is crap
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2017
laudate:

Young Dreams episode which aired today was da bomb!! cheesy Mayank got served a taste of his own medicine! grin I just loved the way the truth about those scheming women (i.e. Seema & Sangeeta) was exposed. Seema who is Mayank's mum, connived with Sangeeta her sister-in-law to push Gunjan out of Mayank's life, and replace her with Charu. The whole secret was revealed in broad daylight on video, during the wedding.

You need to have seen their faces...! shocked Dolu, the little detective with his handycam, deserves an award for his actions!

on point

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2017
So i decided to resume watching king of hearts yesterday,i guess there's been progress. When did Simran start liking roshni again and what happened? Was it just me or did it look like sid and roshni are just pretending and fighting inorder to catch misha red handed?
On the other note, from what i have read here, i guess twist of fate is still a waste of time so i am still on hiatus on that. Young dreams and antara all the way
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Please Help me. I am not a fan of ZeeWorld but I catch up anytime I can. there are sometimes during the interlude that some music videos are played. I need help in finding 2 particular ones but I do not remember the title or names I just get there in the middle of these beautiful songs

I would be most grateful if any of you can help me.

Description of song 1

It is sung by a lady in dark long hair. it is about this poor kid who could not afford inline skates (roller-blades) so he scavenges and salvages several parts to build his own funky roller-blades and learns to skate. please does this ring a bell. I need to know the title of that song so i can download it

Description of song 2

It is by the same woman in song one but a duet with this man in a music Studio and she sings with a standing microphone. Romantic song

I don't know if this is enough information but please help me.. google has not been my friend on this one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2017
sophiadfirst:

gunjam n vihan
rochana n rajid
c'est fini

thank you so much for this

I detest the ego of that abhi the rock star and he is not even handsome, then the foolish four eyes who is supposedly a college teacher but is still dumb, I get angry when I'm forced to watch it

as for antara, I know I'm the only who detest a kid I can't discipline

young dreams is my jam, there is something about gunjun' s face that makes me smile, she's so adorable and also independent , the first female on zee world who thought with her head instead of heart, the break up with mayang was so epic

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
mistytohcute:

thank you so much for this

I detest the ego of that abhi the rock star and he is not even handsome, then the foolish four eyes who is supposedly a college teacher but is still dumb, I get angry when I'm forced to watch it

as for antara, I know I'm the only who detest a kid I can't discipline

young dreams is my jam, there is something about gunjun' s face that makes me smile, she's so adorable and also independent , the first female on zee world who thought with her head instead of heart, the break up with mayang was so epic
My dear oo, I was on my own oo, minding the ones I was interested in, I came in here to see wotz up. And I was seeing pragabhi twist of fate love up as, and since love is involved, I say let me follow n watch nah, but my sister eeh, the love I no see, happiness for the movie I no see both for the oppressed, the oppressor and even us viewers re not happy watching. And pragya says she loves abhi, chai that love ayam not understanding. in shot I can't understand crap.

U can imagine they re still acting king of heart, what they re still acting there, only them n their left over loving fans do understand that. May be Saddath have more of his don jazzy OGA boss skills to showcase, I was thinking since they ve killed villian guy rajveer, wetin they wan act again, movie suppose end there nah, then save us n themselves the further nonsense story line they will thwart. cos me I no do again oo.

Then this week grin I can't wait to watch my sweet sweet Young dreams ( missed it on Friday) and Antara
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
pragbhi:
So i decided to resume watching king of hearts yesterday,i guess there's been progress. When did Simran start liking roshni again and what happened? Was it just me or did it look like sid and roshni are just pretending and fighting inorder to catch misha red handed?
On the other note, from what i have read here, i guess twist of fate is still a waste of time so i am still on hiatus on that. Young dreams and antara all the way

She started liking Roshni again, when her plan to use Misha to separate Roshni & Sid failed. Roshni eventually discovered that Sid divorced her due to his mum's pressure, in order for her own mum Didi, to be able to get her assets back. sad

Also, Simran felt bad after Sid had no choice but to forcefully get engaged to Misha, who had gone mental & lost her memory, due to an attack by miscreants. How many mothers would be happy to see their son get married to a mentally-challenged girl? On top of that, Roshni & Sid worked hard to get Kritika out of jail, after she was wrongfully accused of Shiv's murder. So Simran realised the error of her ways, and apologised to Roshni. undecided

Finally - yes, you guessed right. cheesy Sid & Roshni put up an act, in order to trick Misha into telling the truth. The schizophrenic Misha fell for it, and got caught. She also confessed her dirty deed of murdering Shiv, Roshni's father. She got arrested in the last episode, and justice got served! Whew!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Who watched Roshni and Sid's wedding? Er... second marriage ceremony, actually...or should I say, re-marriage after the divorce? It was so colourful! And you should have seen how delighted Sid's grandmum was, when she learnt Roshni was pregnant. And the wahala the two elderly sisters of the grandmothers caused, when the news of her pregnancy leaked... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
So no one likes zeeworld anymore?
I hope everyone is doing well , I love you all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
MainHerioneHoon:
So no one likes zeeworld anymore?
I hope everyone is doing well , I love you all.
lol, it's now stale love you too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
mistytohcute:

lol, it's now stale
love you too
i think zee world is introducing a new drama. Since it do aired five drama, I'm wondering if king of heart is about to end undecided undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mickey02:

i think zee world is introducing a new drama. Since it do aired five drama, I'm wondering if king of heart is about to end undecided undecided

it's antara

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.