Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281523 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
ujugladys:
Breaking free!! For all those Adi supporters that didn't watch from the beginning, you now have another chance to see why we were die hard fans of Landlord Vikram, Tickets sold out 2years ago!

Is breaking free back on.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnnena(f): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hey guys is this related,to zeeworld on whatsapp
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nnnena:
Hey guys is this related,to zeeworld on whatsapp
Drop your contact, then you will be added
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
enoqueen:

Yes... That mean either one drama is about end
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnnena(f): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mickey02:

am in one already trying to check if its the same
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
enoqueen:

yes it is Starting this sunday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Mickey02:

Yes... That mean either one drama is about end
Yeah, I think silver lining.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Mickey02:

No wonder this thread is so dry. Why move the traffic and bubbling to whatsapp. Doesn't make sense.
This kamla is a dunce Walai, I so hate her, her foolishness has no equal on Zeeworld history ever. WTH.. angry angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
plz add me on whatsapp group i beg ..m number z +27843453873
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chizzyozi(f): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by esoboy875(m): 4:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Pls add me with dis number 08131108330
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ajoboss(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Pls add mine 08056071370
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Mickey02:

Can you post the WhatsApp link instead of people dropping personal numbers online.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
why is there an official page on nairaland foe zeeworld lovers if theres an option of whatsapp. is just like saying since i have a facebook account i dont need a nairaland account abeg the mods should bring down this thread, the purpose has been defeated. long hiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
poshest:
why is there an official page on nairaland foe zeeworld lovers if theres an option of whatsapp. is just like saying since i have a facebook account i dont need a nairaland account abeg the mods should bring down this thread, the purpose has been defeated. long hiss

Madam, walk on by if you do not like the thread or the Nairaland page. It is not by force to contribute to this thread. sad Not everyone logs into Facebook, and not everyone is a member of the Whatsapp page. Some of us contribute to other threads in Politics, Business & Properties section on Nairaland, and so we just use the opportunity to drop by on this thread at the same time, and make our comments. So what is your beef?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
ujugladys:
yes it is Starting this sunday

Yippeee...

Time Pls.

I av not been following zeeworld soaps again.

This thread is gonna be lively again.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
laudate:

Madam, walk on by if you do not like the thread or the Nairaland page. It is not by force to contribute to this thread. sad Not everyone logs into Facebook, and not everyone is a member of the Whatsapp page. Some of us contribute to other threads in Politics, Business & Properties section on Nairaland, and so we just use the opportunity to drop by on this thread at the same time, and make our comments. So what is your beef?
Pls. We shouldn't call for quarrel here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
enoqueen:

Yippeee...

Time Pls.

I av not been following zeeworld soaps again.

This thread is gonna be lively again.
I think 4pm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mickey02:
Pls. We shouldn't call for quarrel here

Am not quarrelling with anyone. Why should someone make calls for the admin to take down this thread, simply because she feels there are other Zee World pages on Facebook & Whatsapp? Is Nairaland related to them? Na by force to contribute? Chai! shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Mickey02:

08138197379 add me up boo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by obanihi: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2017
adeyinka03:

Pls when you find the title or the song itself pls post the link to download it
Wow just stumbled on this post while searching for the song. I've used Shazam, searched the lyrics to no avail. Please has anyone found it yet?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by obanihi: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
pillan:
please who knows the name of the song they sing when they are on advert on zee world..i see writings like..a world of true emotion,a world of fun and love but i just wanna know d title of the song
Hello!! Pls tell me you've found the song that plays Bon that zee world comemcrcial. I was in the processs of searching for it when I stumbled on your post!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pillan(f): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
obanihi:

Hello!! Pls tell me you've found the song that plays Bon that zee world comemcrcial. I was in the processs of searching for it when I stumbled on your post!
No,i've not...still searching,sucks cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2017
poshest:
JJC ve been on this thread since february 2015. Ve been following since the days of larrybabe, jumayin, forwetinnah, mainheroinhoon, adesiji77 and so on so stop acting like you opened the thread. Read my post again and understand. Zeeworld lovers here dont fight each other. The last time i checked i have a right to my opinion. its not a must it goes down well with you. The whatsapp group is obviously diverting more people away from here thereby making the thread empty with less posts. Hope you understand now!

Understand what? That you are calling for them to pull this thread down? When so many people have spent time & effort to contribute to it? Did you even think of others, before making that call?? shocked Nobody is fighting anybody. You are the one that is bent on starting a fight, madam.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

Understand what? That you are calling for them to pull this thread down? When so many people have spent time & effort to contribute to it? Did you even think of others, before making that call?? shocked Nobody is fighting anybody. You are the one that is bent on starting a fight, mrladam.
Smh.... so much venting over a thread that no one gets paid to comment. Go and take cold water you need it. I cant shout abeg.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2017
poshest:
Smh.... so much venting over a thread that no one gets paid to comment. Go and take cold water you need it. I cant shout abeg.

Madam, get off my mentions if you have nothing meaningful to say...thanks!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

Madam, get off my mentions if you have nothing meaningful to say...thanks!
lol. pele
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

Understand what? That you are calling for them to pull this thread down? When so many people have spent time & effort to contribute to it? Did you even think of others, before making that call?? shocked Nobody is fighting anybody. You are the one that is bent on starting a fight, madam.
I actually think poshest was trying to be sarcastic when she said the thread should be brought down, I think she is tryin to say why divert the member of this group to a watsapp group instead of the originator of the watsapp group to look for fresh members for her group. I may be wrong though

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
ujugladys:
I actually think poshest was trying to be sarcastic when she said the thread should be brought down, I think she is tryin to say why divert the member of this group to a watsapp group instead of the originator of the watsapp group to look for fresh members for her group. I may be wrong though
May you enjoy the fruit of your labor. Help me explain abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

Heuuuu! Jesu shocked
No wonder they say understanding a question is the very heart of passing an exam. WTF
Oya Madam read her post again, this time gently, and calmly, try read to understand and not to respond hurriedly. Nawa oo.
This life is just a pot of beans, just plain ewa angry sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.