Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281530 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ojialo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
subnormal:
My wife finally got me to watch king of hearts yesterday and I must say that I find it quite silly. Two men decided to play a game of kites to determine who goes home with a lady I understand is somehow married to both of them; one by choice and the other happened while she was a kid. Seriously, that was very childish and unrealistic, I felt it was a show for five year olds. Needless to say I am not watching it again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ojialo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
this Indians foolish fa,,, which kind child's play be this I will stop watching king of hearts
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
indians ar dumb script writers in young dreams thy put an old raghav who s mean to pple who helped him..kalpana dsnt act her so childish plus sh looks to small face fr m..young dreams lost ts punch wen gunjan nd mayank gt married nw wher z th story goin...king of hearts died long back sid nd roshni neva gts peace sily stories ..twist of fate omg ts nt realistic thy mk pragya look lk a fool who dsnt fyt fr their marriage and supports side chick rachna has bn pregnant since th early beginnings of th show i beg let her rest. .sands of tym z way better these days
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
sands of tym z way better these days
I'll switch to it right now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ok, now Young Dreams has stopped making sense for me. All this secret, corner-corner, budding romance between Rachna and Vihaan is not leading anywhere. And Seema, Mayank's mum is starting to irritate the living daylights out of me. angry After all the wahala that Mayank's previous wife Charu caused, she should be glad that Gunjan (Mayank's new wife) is now married to her son, and she is not a trouble maker. Not so? Instead, Seema is back to her old tricks, and trying to cause trouble between Mayank and Gunjan. Some people never learn...honestly! angry

As for Reach for the Stars, Raghav is just too much. Cool, calm, collected and rather hot. Chai! cool And the scene where he was injured and Kalpana had to hold him till morning under the rain, was so touching. For now, I am waiting for Reach for the Stars to continue with its interesting storyline. Something tells me that Raghav is going to cause confusion among the single girls in that movie! cheesy

King of Hearts is dragging too much. All the Bansi and Shabnam aspect should be dealt with quickly, abeg. For just how long will their evil plans be allowed to thrive? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
I love your write up. Its captivating.
All u said is actually the same way I feel about Zee world dramas. However, u said nothing about Twist of Fate, have u dumped it elsewhere? Lol cheesy. Ahbi is experiencing the fruit of his relationship with Tanu. It thirst really sour for him. But Pragya is always the faithful and loyal person, ready to forgone everything and stand for her husband. kiss

laudate:
Ok, now Young Dreams has stopped making sense for me. All this secret, corner-corner, budding romance between Rachna and Vihaan is not leading anywhere. And Seema, Mayank's mum is starting to irritate the living daylights out of me. angry After all the wahala that Mayank's previous wife Charu caused, she should be glad that Gunjan (Mayank's new wife) is now married to her son, and she is not a trouble maker. Not so? Instead, Seema is back to her old tricks, and trying to cause trouble between Mayank and Gunjan. Some people never learn...honestly! angry

As for Reach for the Stars, Raghav is just too much. Cool, calm, collected and rather hot. Chai! cool And the scene where he was injured and Kalpana had to hold him till morning under the rain, was so touching. For now, I am waiting for Reach for the Stars to continue with its interesting storyline. Something tells me that Raghav is going to cause confusion among the single girls in that movie! cheesy

King of Hearts is dragging too much. All the Bansi and Shabnam aspect should be dealt with quickly, abeg. For just how long will their evil plans be allowed to thrive? shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by onyi143: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
My best is twist of fate,
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by onyi143: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mickey02:
All u said is actually the same way I feel about Zee world dramas. However, u said nothing about Twist of Fate, have u dumped it elsewhere? Lol cheesy. Ahbi is experiencing the fruit of his relationship with Tanu. It thirst really sour for him. But Pragya is always the faithful and loyal person, ready to forgone everything and stand for her husband. kiss

Abi oh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by onyi143: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bulbul is just superb, in twist of fate. Btc and perfect money available check it at Nairaomm.com
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Finallllllllllyyyyyyyyy...Abhi has believed in his heart and cONFESSED with his mouth...watched TOF today and was a little pleasantly surprised...btw, where they really serious about John legend's song lyrics as dialogue? We know they r cheesy but that's taking to a different level of cheese grin and that GIGANTIC moon...lol...anyway,in true KKB style,pragya d dummy lectuter had to ruin it...ok,so here is to another 6 months b4 tuning again smiley...I imagine it all goes south from here yet again...d circlical bullshit will begin again

KOH- shabnam is marrying d hot village dude..yayyy......they look really hot togetherl...kunal's physique is just so so manly..she needs to stop being obsessed with her Brother in law and fall in love...or at least, lustwith kunal d hot village dude wink

RFDS- raghav Singhania looks like he is will be one of those douche-will-turn-loverboy guys...over flogged joor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
poshest:
Do we have any FInster here?
I see you sis

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 1:39am On Apr 21, 2017
Mickey02:

Nah, I haven't forgotten Twist of Fate. cheesy In fact, today's episode was da bomb. cool That lovely scene where Abhi & Pragya confessed their love for each other, was ever so romantic. He took her into a garden with a table set for two and a chaise lounge all in white, with a full moon hanging above. Abhi's lyrics are something else, I swear. One should take lessons from him. He told Pragya, "Give me all of you, and I will give you all of me, etc."

Both of them confessed their feelings for each other, only for that stupid Tanu to wreck their mood by phoning Pragya. sad sad Once she received the call, she jumped up and started insisting that Abhi should marry Tanu for the sake of the baby. Arrgh! angry I felt like slapping some sense into that foolish girl called Pragya. Does she enjoy it when others take advantage of her and make her miserable??! Is she allergic to love & happiness?? Which kind mumu attitude dey im body like dis? shocked

The only good part of the entire episode was that Aaliyah & Raj's plan to turn Abhi's show into a flop by getting him stoned on stage, flopped. undecided Also, the secret that Nikhil is the father of Tanu's baby, was revealed to Aaliyah. But the evil bi.tch plans to keep quiet about it, and ensure that Abhi gets married to Tanu, so he can be destroyed. When will the truth be exposed??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 1:47am On Apr 21, 2017
zeeworldfreak1:
Finallllllllllyyyyyyyyy...Abhi has believed in his heart and cONFESSED with his mouth...watched TOF today and was a little pleasantly surprised...btw, where they really serious about John legend's song lyrics as dialogue? We know they r cheesy but that's taking to a different level of cheese grin and that GIGANTIC moon...lol...anyway,in true KKB style,pragya d dummy lectuter had to ruin it...ok,so here is to another 6 months b4 tuning again smiley...I imagine it all goes south from here yet again...d circlical bullshit will begin again

KOH- shabnam is marrying d hot village dude..yayyy......they look really hot togetherl...kunal's physique is just so so manly..she needs to stop being obsessed with her Brother in law and fall in love...or at least, lustwith kunal d hot village dude wink

RFDS- raghav Singhania looks like he is will be one of those douche-will-turn-loverboy guys...over flogged joor undecided

Yeah, you got it right! Abhi & Pragya's confession of love to each other in Twist of Fate was one of the best episodes in the entire series. I just wish she would stop dashing Tanu the happiness& the right of staying with Abhi, which rightfully belongs to her. sad

As for Reach for the Stars, Raghav is still the man to watch. He has got it all - style, charm, class - name it! cool Pakhi is just drooling over him like a lovesick dummy, while he keeps seeing Kalpana in his dreams. Okay, nah.... tory go soon get k-leg be dat! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2017
laudate:

Yeah, you got it right! Abhi & Pragya's confession of love to each other in Twist of Fate was one of the best episodes in the entire series. I just wish she would stop dashing Tanu the happiness& the right of staying with Abhi, which rightfully belongs to her. sad

As for Reach for the Stars, Raghav is still the man to watch. He has got it all - style, charm, class - name it! cool Pakhi is just drooling over him like a lovesick dummy, while he keeps seeing Kalpana in his dreams. Okay, nah.... tory go soon get k-leg be dat! cheesy
you must be new to zee world abi? You have that giddy, first-time-watcher tone about you...it's cute,but I must warn u girl,TORY DEY ALWAYS GET enough k,v,c and M leg for ALL their shows!.first u love d show,then they start playing thesame scenes and similar dialogues and nonsensical amd dragged out plots...until your guilty pleasure turnes into a love-hate r/ship grin(most times, mostly hate) but enjoy RFDS while you can,i heard its going to turn into d regular sh.it fest we r accustomed to...d others r already f*cked as they stated earlier than RFDS, and as for raghav,he is hot,no doubt,but so was abhi,sid,ranveer,mr Walia and all his other predecessors until they turn into f*cking babies and remote-controlles dummies who can't think for themselves...then d hotness scales begin to dwindle to the point that the only thing that keeps you going is fond memories of what they used to be grin...lets not even get started on d daughter-in-laws....thats another chapter on its own...d only hero that maintained his stance as what I like to term as a man and never played stupid games who someone he was supposedly in love with was THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH(Breaking Free,i think they r repeating the series)Never faltered,never shuddered,never stuttered,never EvER misplaced his love or was confused about his love for his girl...and even though he didn't have the muscle mass or stature of the quintessential 'hero' he was the hottest of them ALL for that singular fact...you can ask about him kiss kiss..he may have had some gun-control issues(hence d name 'Vicky d Warri boy' grin) but he was just da best...
This is not 2 discourage u from tuning in though...just been tally prepared to have your emotions turned upside down,right side up,down up,side..etc every now and then grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yeah you're right.
There's no doubt that zee world dramas, now a days, are so annoying and frustrating. At first it start well, captivating and interesting. Eventually, it takes a different dimensions. We know all this things, its no longer a new thing.

zeeworldfreak1:
you must be new to zee world abi? You have that giddy, first-time-watcher tone about you...it's cute,but I must warn u girl,TORY DEY ALWAYS GET enough k,v,c and M leg for ALL their shows!.first u love d show,then they start playing thesame scenes and similar dialogues and nonsensical amd dragged out plots...until your guilty pleasure turnes into a love-hate r/ship grin(most times, mostly hate) but enjoy RFDS while you can,i heard its going to turn into d regular sh.it fest we r accustomed to...d others r already f*cked as they stated earlier than RFDS, and as for raghav,he is hot,no doubt,but so was abhi,sid,ranveer,mr Walia and all his other predecessors until they turn into f*cking babies and remote-controlles dummies who can't think for themselves...then d hotness scales begin to dwindle to the point that the only thing that keeps you going is fond memories of what they used to be grin...lets not even get started on d daughter-in-laws....thats another chapter on its own...d only hero that maintained his stance as what I like to term as a man and never played stupid games who someone he was supposedly in love with was THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH(Breaking Free,i think they r repeating the series)Never faltered,never shuddered,never stuttered,never EvER misplaced his love or was confused about his love for his girl...and even though he didn't have the muscle mass or stature of the quintessential 'hero' he was the hottest of them ALL for that singular fact...you can ask about him kiss kiss..he may have had some gun-control issues(hence d name 'Vicky d Warri boy' grin) but he was just da best...
This is not 2 discourage u from tuning in though...just been tally prepared to have your emotions turned upside down,right side up,down up,side..etc every now and then grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laura8: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
hello everyone.. :Dhello everyone..I am so glad...I've found a place to vent...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeejewelries: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2017
laura8:
U r wlcm. Feel free to vent babe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Welcome

laura8:
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshestmina(f): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2017
King of hearts is very annoying ,stopped watching it long ago .Twist of fate too ,how can u give up ur marriage ,man u love coz 1 bitch is pregnant 4 him and using u to enter the family ,where does that one happen bikonu ? YOUNG DREAMS ;still ok except dat mumu mayank's mother ,they shud v let charu deal with her,so annoying! REACH 4 THE STARS ;quite interesting but Raghav is senseless walahi ,y employ the daughter of ur biggest rival and u dnt expect ur company plans to get exposed ? huh ?indian scriptwriters are annoying,now i know why my husband hates zeeworld
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mickey02(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol… Its obvious to me shocked shocked
Nollywood is better at least one can predict it unlike Bollywood (especially Zee world) where things becomes complicated and eventually turn into a mess angry angry

poshestmina:
King of hearts is very annoying ,stopped watching it long ago .Twist of fate too ,how can u give up ur marriage ,man u love coz 1 bitch is pregnant 4 him and using u to enter the family ,where does that one happen bikonu ? YOUNG DREAMS ;still ok except dat mumu mayank's mother ,they shud v let charu deal with her,so annoying! REACH 4 THE STARS ;quite interesting but Raghav is senseless walahi ,y employ the daughter of ur biggest rival and u dnt expect ur company plans to get exposed ? huh ?indian scriptwriters are annoying,now i know why my husband hates zeeworld
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmmm. No one is watching Jia and Nisna shee,? Lawyer Kshom with his oversized pants and Coats.
Nethra(Sindoora) with yet her evil meek ways.. Ok oo.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeinymira(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Priceless200:
Hmmmmm. No one is watching Jia and Nisna shee,? Lawyer Kshom with his oversized pants and Coats.
Nethra(Sindoora) with yet her evil meek ways.. Ok oo.

Still watching. it's saner than king of hearts.
Kshom is handsome
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ammyluv2002(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Guys, someone talked me into watching "Reach for the stars"and I fell madly in love with it. I was ever a fan of India series, but this really caught me full time . Pls gurus in the house, how can I watch this movie with subtitle? I have seen it on YouTube, but na translation be the problem na.

I can't believe, I'm having sleepless nights just for this movie....honestly, I'm desperate oh cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Guys, someone talked me into watching "Reach for the stars"and I fell madly in love with it. I was ever a fan of India series, but this really caught me full time . Pls gurus in the house, how can I watch this movie with subtitle? I have seen it on YouTube, but na translation be the problem na.

I can't believe, I'm having sleepless nights just for this movie....honestly, I'm desperate oh cry cry cry

Zee world on you dstv....gotv.etc
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Zee world on you dstv....gotv.etc
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okay, nah! cheesy Twist of Fate has taken a new turn. Last time we saw Pragya, she was badly injured and undergoing an operation in a hospital. No one knew her identity as her bag had been forgotten at the accident scene. Abhi was looking all over for her, and even visted the same hospital, but couldn't find her.

Now fast forward to yesterday's episode, and Pragya has been transformed from a 'mumuish' daughter-in-law to a sophisticated, tough-talking sarcastic babe, that takes no prisoners! shocked The metamorphosis is astounding! And poor Abhi who has been missing Pragya ever since she disappeared is baffled by the turn of events.

It appears the new Pragya is now in charge of Abhi's entire fortune and assets. How did this happen?? Hopefully, the answers will unfold as the drama continues....! However, Tanu's shocked expression when she saw the new Pragya was priceless. Even Aaliyah was stammering when she met the new & improved Pragya, after her makeover! Hehehe..... cheesy It is time for the untold secrets of Tanu & Aaliyah's evil doings to be exposed and made known .... or what do you all think?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nesta101(f): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
twist of faith now making sense, i love the new pragya

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeinymira(f): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
This Jia can be very annoying at times, she told Kshom to fight Shekar's case.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zeinymira(f): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
laudate:
Okay, nah! cheesy Twist of Fate has taken a new turn. Last time we saw Pragya, she was badly injured and undergoing an operation in a hospital. No one knew her identity as her bag had been forgotten at the accident scene. Abhi was looking all over for her, and even visted the same hospital, but couldn't find her.

Now fast forward to yesterday's episode, and Pragya has been transformed from a 'mumuish' daughter-in-law to a sophisticated, tough-talking sarcastic babe, that takes no prisoners! shocked The metamorphosis is astounding! And poor Abhi who has been missing Pragya ever since she disappeared is baffled by the turn of events.

It appears the new Pragya is now in charge of Abhi's entire fortune and assets. How did this happen?? Hopefully, the answers will unfold as the drama continues....! However, Tanu's shocked expression when she saw the new Pragya was priceless. Even Aaliyah was stammering when she met the new & improved Pragya, after her makeover! Hehehe..... cheesy It is time for the untold secrets of Tanu & Aaliyah's evil doings to be exposed and made known .... or what do you all think?

I wish I watched this episode. I already disowned twist of fate a long time ago
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Enjoy it while it lasts babe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mickey02:
Lol… Its obvious to me shocked shocked
Nollywood is better at least one can predict it unlike Bollywood (especially Zee world) where things becomes complicated and eventually turn into a mess angry angry

Im so glad you are giving Nollywood the respect it deserves

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.