Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283821 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
haliluck:

Love is many tinz nd sum can say luv is selfish....nd it's difficult 2 luv a person nd let dat person go nd dats wat vikram felt...mind u he dint knw abt Reva until afta dat evil moda Dahnu told him...nd he dint start telling Sugni lies.
Me I did nt feel sorry 4 Gulabia ha own was 2 much wat iz it sef...she cud hav reasoned wit Vikram see infact all d main characters of breaking free r jus selfish even d self righteous Adi!
Gulabia jus cudnt accept dat Sugni cud luv anoda person more dan ha...d way she used 2 sharpen ha mouth 4 landlord Vikram why dint she do dat 4 Jwala 2.

Na the bolded dey scarra my head pass....what effrontery?? As if dem carry rope tie her daughter?? At the end of the day, na she go indirectly use her own hands tie Sugni give Vikram. In a bid to spite him, she walked straight into a trap
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nma01: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
atoleybaba:
Religious married again lovers be like every akash in my life fire burn them

Lol!!!!!!!! Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gayitri RIP! Today was so sad!
Can't they just arrest this useless Akash?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Na the bolded dey scarra my head pass....what effrontery?? As if dem carry rope tie her daughter?? At the end of the day, na she go indirectly use her own hands tie Sugni give Vikram. In a bid to spite him, she walked straight into a trap

I almost danced wen Sugni went to meet baburan nd hw she said Rathu can also tell d creator abt it...dere were many ways 4 Gulabia 2 go abt "saving Sugni's life" bt disgracing ha lyk dat on ha wedding infrnt of every1 proving to d community dat Bednis r only meant 2 b prostitutes.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
homesteady:
Gayitri RIP!
Today was so sad!

Can't they just arrest this useless Akash?

Exactly,and d whole family shd testify against him. He pushed her and they all were withnesses
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
You see Prashant ddn't suffer cmon d guy died with a smile on his face without remorse plus also causing havoc even after his death.... Dat Kind of death is too gud for calibers like dat angry nah Akash shudnt be spared at all!!!
aunty pls don't be angry i missed dis part,what caused that prashant's dead
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 1:14am On Jun 27, 2015
haliluck:

I almost danced wen Sugni went to meet baburan nd hw she said Rathu can also tell d creator abt it...dere were many ways 4 Gulabia 2 go abt "saving Sugni's life" bt disgracing ha lyk dat on ha wedding infrnt of every1 proving to d community dat Bednis r only meant 2 b

prostitutes.
For some reason, I feel Gulabi is jealous her daughter has a man who loves and wants to marry her,unlike her,who never got married,if not,is it not better for sugni to be a second wife?than for Vikram to do her Sardokai?she actually said it,that Vikram Shld do her Sardokai and not marry her as second wife,which is worse?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 2:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Pls, who also noticed dat Daljeet & Sahiba changed their clothes 4 different times @ dat wedding venue alone Na so, Indians nice reach? Give a total stranger clothes to change into 4 diff times..

.... Just thinking!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2015
haliluck:

I almost danced wen Sugni went to meet baburan nd hw she said Rathu can also tell d creator abt it...dere were many ways 4 Gulabia 2 go abt "saving Sugni's life" bt disgracing ha lyk dat on ha wedding infrnt of every1 proving to d community dat Bednis r only meant 2 b prostitutes.

She's masking her fear of loosing Sugni as a daughter under the guise of protection. She's suddenly forgotten how helpful Vikram was when the entire village was against them. She wouldn't have been alive if Vikram had not helped Sugni rush her to hospital after her Rai dance. I can't believe Baburan and the other Bednis just left her there to die. Katari's wife would have been history too. It's not as if the feeling is one sided but she's making it look as if Vikram is imposing himself on Sugni. She don put her pikin life for Auto reverse undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2015
ujugladys:

For some reason, I feel Gulabi is jealous her daughter has a man who loves and wants to marry her,unlike her,who never got married,if not,is it not better for sugni to be a second wife?than for Vikram to do her Sardokai?she actually said it,that Vikram Shld do her Sardokai and not marry her as second wife,which is worse?

Thank yooooou!! She dey there dey form "I'm protecting my daughter from the Landlord". Why didn't she protect herself from Jwala?? Sugni can be a mistress/se:x slave for life but not a wife? Eziokwu!! I'm no advocate for Polygamy but Gulabi is seriously CONFUSED!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Adesiji77:
@ Eternal Love

This Sahiba is an i.diot. What does she want for crying out loud?

Deljeet should just forget about her. She keeps hurting him again and again!

No wonder Deljeet's Mom sees Sahiba as bad news undecided
am telling u shes so annoying she's jst a stupid confused gal trust me
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Today,i saw Gayitri 's natural beauty for the first time. But you know she likes heavy makeup. So they had to apply her favourite Pink Eyeshadow and Lipstick before sending her off. cheesy
do u notice that Gayatri's lips with the help of her lipstick shows the exact shape of a lips? ( like the one they use for lipstick adverts)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Is it just my eyes that I think Daljeet is the first prashant before they changed to the later. And the lady they exchanged as the new face of Banni on the promise, is the lady that cooks at kiddies treat.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Is it just my eyes that I think Daljeet is the first prashant before they changed to the later. And the lady they exchanged as the new face of Banni on the promise, is the lady that cooks at kiddies treat.
am nt sure abt deljeet but dat woman am nt quite sure cos I watched The promise but I still saw bani maybe change of make up n wardrobe, they r far nw so I don't watch it.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2015
carolsbrave:
am nt sure abt deljeet but dat woman am nt quite sure cos I watched The promise but I still saw bani maybe change of make up n wardrobe, they r far nw so I don't watch it.....
if u still do watch the promise on gotv, just check the second wife of jai walia, though I don't know the name she answers at the walia house cos she is not known by name as Banni there. U know Banni had an accident that required surgery on the face, so there is change person but as the same Banni.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gayatri is gone finally, was beginning to hate her buh didnt wish she died though, as for ishita she will soon taste a dose of her own medicine

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
sophiadfirst:

if u still do watch the promise on gotv, just check the second wife of jai walia, though I don't know the name she answers at the walia house cos she is not known by name as Banni there. U know Banni had an accident that required surgery on the face, so there is change person but as the same Banni.

yep she is the one

pronita
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
ujugladys:

Ehn nw she wants Sugni 2 keep d family tradition of bein prostitutes....Indians nd deir dramas sha can't he marry Sugni nd divorce Reva or if he feels he needs 2 help Reva he can still do it married 2 Sugni.
Gulabia iz jus silly she cud accept his help wen she needed it. She shouts so much abt helping nd savin d dreams of ha daughter nw why was she so fierce wen landlord jwala's wife almost performed ha sardakai 2 ha broda.
I still stand dat Vikram shuda sayed d truth bt d drama dat Gulabia nd Adi created was nt worth it deir yeye actions wud set in motion series of unfortunate events.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please my fellow Zee world fans, let's vote for Tomfrench for Mr NL

Copy this - i vote Tomfrench Cc: NLgega

Then click on this link -

www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final/24#35207499

Paste it...... and send!
thanks!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
sophiadfirst:

I don't watch it cos they av gone too far but will take note tnx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dis Indians sef they lyk changing Pple in dere series eh sumtimes its so annoying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, I don't even av interest in The promise N Saloni again, my reason bin dat I can't even remember were they stopped @ The promise, @ Saloni Kaki confesed and they jst went on production break n so wat? Cant get it, shocked shocked its taking too much time n I don't wnt to read online to kill De suspense# hissing loud guys grin grin who agress wit me? cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by marychy(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lakshmi is the correct girl, this sarawati na bolo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
mistytohcute:

yep she is the one

pronita
OK, thanks for the name
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=35196867]

Thank yooooou!! She dey there dey form "I'm protecting my daughter from the Landlord". Why didn't she protect herself from Jwala?? Sugni can be a mistress/se:x slave for life but not a wife? Eziokwu!! I'm no advocate for Polygamy but Gulabi is seriously.
Even before Vikram discovered Reva was still alive,remember Gulabi was not stil happy with his proposal to Sugni and she kept on askin,when is the "someday"that u will marry my daughter?and even had the guts to barge into his mansion screamin his name to come and tell herwhen he will marry sugni,even after Vikram told her,she was still not satisfied and went snooping around until she discovered Reva. She is jealous of herdaughter Sugni,simple!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=ujugladys post=35219494][/quote]

To her, every Landlord should be like her Jwala grin . Remember Sugni didn't even know Vikram was a Landlord when she first met him. He will soon show them how Landlords behave grin and I'll be here to cheer him on. Sugni's the one to be fretting this much, not Gulabi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Did lil master on point, so happy to see my lil raj. Dharmesh is hot like fire
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Getumoneyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
I knew it. geetumoney deserves it, he's the best

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
And Jeetumooni Wins grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol. Who is this Man Woman in this Apana money movie....very funny.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Awww. ..Anil Kapoor of 24 series
The Kapoors are everywhere in India's entertainment industry. ...hmmnn. i hope Dharmeshs' talent is recognised outside India, dude should be on shows like "Got to dance". grin G2moni's facial expressions when he's dancing sha..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

To her, every Landlord should be like her Jwala grin . Remember Sugni didn't even know Vikram was a Landlord when she first met him. He will soon show them how Landlords behave grin and I'll be here to cheer him on. Sugni's the one to be fretting this much, not Gulabi
In all I rily pity Sugni, now she'll b an emotional wreck nd even live in sheer oblivion. Gulabi really went far, she didn't even stop nd put certain things 2 consideration @ least 4 her daughter. Tho I understand her concerns 4 Sugni bt dn..haba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.