Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283999 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You are on point. Yes,i noticed it. He is even more into dancing and modelling cos he participated in Mr. India and also won a dance competition.

Where do you guys get all these dits from...biko share link so I can look up my favourite too. I wanna know what some people eat
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yash dey learn from Suraj's side. He is handsome for an advanced man.
yea,so true sha

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Where do you guys get all these dits from...biko share link so I can look up my favourite too. I wanna know what some people eat
Very simple. Just type in Gurmeet Choudhary(Yash) and google will release his life history,lol.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Kratika sengar(aarti)
Palak dey(palak)
The oda ones their name carry weight ooh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Very simple. Just type in Gurmeet Choudhary(Yash) and google will release his life history,lol.

I no get Yash time biko...lemme go e-stalk more interesting people wink . Some people's face are too smooth for comfort

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I no get Yash time biko...lemme go e-stalk more interesting people wink . Some people's face are too smooth for comfort
Lol.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Finally, Vidhi's daughter is back.
Akash and Ishita should get married to each other in real life....two nasty conniving ***** lol. Akash is a good actor,look at how he made us hate him. He should get more movie roles.
Vidhi has a daughter? I thought she was the barren one that would somehow adopt the immaculate one yet to be born in the future of the series.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That thing wey him dey do na Martial Arts..? cheesy

Oh Lawds cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2015
meenagiggs:

Vidhi has a daughter? I thought she was the barren one that would somehow adopt the immaculate one yet to be born in the future of the series.
NO IT'S BAVANI
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You are on point. Yes,i noticed it. He is even more into dancing and modelling cos he participated in Mr. India and also won a dance competition.

Yash a dancer? shocked gringrin

I can't just imagine him dancing grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin...you will break my ribs
I'm just so giggly tonight. .. gringringringringrin
If u break ur ribs my hand no dey oo.gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2015
sophiadfirst:

babe abeg try midnight own if kukuma no watch am I go fill u in by tomorrow ; sleep dey wire me to type long thing now, and remember I no be larrybabe oo before u go dey expect narration/account according to the book of .....
I stayed out late yesterday, I wasn't able to see yesterday's episode.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Oh Lawds cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2015
atoleybaba:
Simple remote that surajh threw everyone in the mansion heard it But when aarti was shouting for help during the fight between yash and akash that mansion ehn?
i hope the directors of these series do not think that the viewers are dondy like daljeet. their sharp sharp cover up leaks. honestly i was like wat? how loud is the sound of that remote based on where it is coming from compared to the noise coming from yash and akash fight plus Art shouts. i hail them in their wuru wuru

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Aarti's pregnancy is finally back from production break.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
If you missed any of your Zee world show, holla at me and i will give you full update on what happened
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
jennyzee:
Aarti's pregnancy is finally back from production break.
hahahahahahah. No mind dem, make dey just dey bobo us..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
jennyzee:
If you missed any of your Zee world show, holla at me and i will give you full update on what happened

nne biko I redirect these two (adesiji77 and LaDivva) to u, abeg help them out with the full update on yesterdays episode of married again. thanks. Since ur name is related to zee world- jennyzee grin I believe u will do justice to it. am equally saving ur name for future purposes, cos I will definitely need ur help for the updates, but that be next week with respect to (breaking free).

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
if I slap gulabi ehn
her brain will reset

mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistytohcute:
if I slap gulabi ehn

her brain will reset

mtchewww

Don't mind that over possessive mother. Make she carry Sugni go moon, Vikram wee not do again tongue *i wish*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
cant wait for them to bring LAALI BACK.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
sophiadfirst:

nne biko I redirect these two (adesiji77 and LaDivva) to u, abeg help them out with the full update on yesterdays episode of married again. thanks. Since ur name is related to zee world- jennyzee grin I believe u will do justice to it. am equally saving ur name for future purposes, cos I will definitely need ur help for the updates, but that be next week with respect to (breaking free).
God bless you my sister, please I really need the update.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
jennyzee:

Your help will be highly needed in yesterday's episode and henceforth coz I'm on my way back to school.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=LaDivva post=35324529]
God bless you my sister, please I really need the updatesomething
OK let me tell u and also to adesiji77
Aarti, Vidhi, Bhaverni and Rhada were at kitchen preparing food, Aarti showed them her baby bump and Vidhi told her once baby bump comes out that husbands normally are too busy with their work to notice/look at their wives and Aarti told her that her Yash is not like other husbands. They her told to go and rest due to her pregnancy. Bhaverni was told to take food to their father Suraj by Vidhi; she refused saying she won't be able to face the scotch of Suraj who is still traumatized due the death of Gayatri.
Aarti entered their room and found Yash pressing the laptop and Yash himself didn't do as if someone entered the room. so she said something about the weather to Yash and he did he still didn't look up to her. She asked him if she could open the window, and he said yes while still focusing on his laptop, even though the said was open. Then Aarti angrily went to the mirror and did some childish antics and concluded that Yash is obviously like other husbands. doempurposely threw a book on the floor and Yash didn't look at her, she went to pick it with pain, but Yash came to her rescue. She told Yash he is like other husbands who re too busy with their work to look at their wives and feels that their wives are fat due to the pregnancy. He convinced her ,he is not like the other husbands by showing her each single move she made when she entered the room; as well as her childish stunts. He told her that he likes watching her secretly, and she became happy and hugged him.
On the other hand Vidhi presented Suraj with his food, got him his medicine and then wanted to on the air condition with the remote, but to no avail, she was hitting the remote on her hand for it to work, so Suraj got angry and throw the remote on the wall. immediately All the pple wey dey for that house hear am and rushed to Suraj room (if Aarti shout for help now their ear go close for that one); he threw away the food on the floor and shouted at them for not getting things right in the house since Gayatri died and ordered them to leave his room.
they left and were asking themselves how to make Suraj happy, when the hungry lion Miscreant of a son (akash) entered and ordered his wife to stop moping at them and go to the kitchen and get him food to eat. iShita went to the kitchen to prepare the food, Bhaverni entered and was begging ishita for to warm something fast, but the by force owner of the house akash came, n u know a hungry man is an angry man, though he is always angry at everybody and then he wanted to beat Bhaverni after she has finished insulting him but Aarti held his hand and told him respect is not by forced but earned. then told Bhaverni another alternative to whatever she want to warm, then on process of leaving the kitchen bhaverni stole key to the store so that ishita won't see the key to get ingredients and prepare food for akash.
then on the dinning table as all were eating except Suraj, Vidhi said her child don't want to join them at the table due the pimple on her face, Rhada told them it had to with adolescents, and that she will get her by herself. Aunty Maya mocked for going saying since she didn't listen to her mother; is it Rhada she will listen to but surprisingly she came down after Rhada after she has convinced her, She told them she can now visit her friends since her pimple is gone, she hugged her mom and hugged her and called her grandma
Then Ishita brought bread n milk for akash, he got angry cos he was expecting better food, he force the bread in her mouth and insult her of not being a proper house wife.
then Mr saint (Yash ) asked Mrs saint (Aarti) to get food for them, but bhaverni stopped them that akash n his wife don't deserve their mercy, since they don't about them and are rude to everyone. ishita agreed with her n told Mr and Mrs saint that the pain akash gave her has satisfied her hunger.
On the process patrik told bhaverni to put more food for him, she stood up to do so, the store key fell off from her lap and everyone turned towards her with question faces and she felt guilty after being caught.
then Yash went outside angrily, was talking to himself saying how he missed his mother and how the family his "mother" Gayatri kept together gas turned out to be but, Aarti and Rhada came out to console.

abeg I don tire and think this was where yesterdays episode ended.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
menka never start cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Menka don enter one chance....it's called nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Reva is just wasting her talent in Vikram's house, she should be a Pitcher in their Cricket National team. She never misses her target(Vikram's head) when she aims. Good grief...some marriages do have them. Now Gulabi runs back to the same Family she's trying to keep Sugni away from? Like serrriiiouuusly Gulabi see your life now?? Kwaaaaaaaaa!! Wahala dey o!! Sugni the hottest cupcake in Mahuari. ...straaaight from the oven grin. Gulabi step aside tongue . U lah lah lah lah!! Hukum and his wife going bunkers with Sugni's bid and...... Adi bagged the commodity. *O meri jaan O meri jaan*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
homesteady:

Yash a dancer? shocked gringrin
I can't just imagine him dancing grin
Lol.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=sophiadfirst post=35333012][/quote] Lol, you tried jare and thanks a bunch
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol, you tried jare and thanks a bunch
u re welcomes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol, you tried jare and thanks a bunch
u re welcome
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Breaking free something else today,enjoy the bidding part

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.