Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281571 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by giantimpact(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pls house, what happen in eternal love on friday Series, I couldn't watch it.How is Saiba?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Awww. ..Anil Kapoor of 24 series
The Kapoors are everywhere in India's entertainment industry. ...hmmnn. i hope Dharmeshs' talent is recognised outside India, dude should be on shows like "Got to dance". grin G2moni's facial expressions when he's dancing sha..
u can say dat again grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
komzyb:
aunty pls don't be angry i missed dis part,what caused that prashant's dead
yash killed him
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
yash killed him
jeez!with what?how did he do it?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
komzyb:
jeez!with what?how did he do it?
lol dey actually engaged in a fight which led to his death cuz prashant wanted Aarti to abort the baby and run away with him.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lol dey actually engaged in a fight which led to his death cuz prashant wanted Aarti to abort the baby and run away with him.....
okay,thanks alot
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Aolly(f): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Though deljeet is trying to be a real man,but that mumuness is always in his feature.He wil always be "Dondy Deljeet".

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aolly:
Though deljeet is trying to be a real man,but that mumuness is always in his feature.He wil always be "Dondy Deljeet".
hahahahah can't stop laughing, if u hear De kinda names my lil sis pours on him eh xpecially dat his ova ripe red big lips lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Diamonddamsel: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jummaima:
Pls, who also noticed dat Daljeet & Sahiba changed their clothes 4 different times @ dat wedding venue alone Na so, Indians nice reach? Give a total stranger clothes to change into 4 diff times..

.... Just thinking!
We think so much alike.I thought of it too.The funniest is d red top that Daljeet wore which made Sahiba remember their wedding which did not hold in London.Plus all d clothes dey were given fit Dem properly.Haba..

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dahmylolar(f): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
SALONI am sorry 4 getting MARRIED AGAIN its jst that I had to fulfil THE PROMISE I made to LAALI am feeling sad because I never thought this would be our DESTINY,,however u should know that I have the most ETERNALL LOVE 4u............. ..oh! Before I 4get it looks like I ll be going into FEAR FILES sO PLEASE don't 4get 2pray 4me maybe if I survive i might just meet SHREE.......... .....NAMASTEY!! Lol

17 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:

do u notice that Gayatri's lips with the help of her lipstick shows the exact shape of a lips? ( like the one they use for lipstick adverts)
Lol,haha. Yes,she has natural thick lips.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Is it just my eyes that I think Daljeet is the first prashant before they changed to the later. And the lady they exchanged as the new face of Banni on the promise, is the lady that cooks at kiddies treat.
that of the new Bani is a yes.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
yash killed him
nne, this ur "Yash killed him" is kind of funny and scary oo. Even Yash self go faint when he see's the text. although, u ve explained it to the lady, but itcan mean, that Yash stabbed him or shot him during the fight.
Yash no kill anybody oo during the fight, the prashant of a guy fell on a pointed dangerous metal during the course of the fight. so that one no be murder may be na self defense but he didn't kill anybody by name prashant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin ;DAbeg for The impostor shey na true say eduardo na pikin wey raquel born for adriano and christobal and ramon be valentina pikin.
*sorry wrong thread* make i go telemundo thread. i dont miss road o.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
sophiadfirst:

nne, this ur "Yash killed him" is kind of funny and scary oo. Even Yash self go faint when he see's the text. although, u ve explained it to the lady, but itcan mean, that Yash stabbed him or shot him during the fight.
Yash no kill anybody oo during the fight, the prashant of a guy fell on a pointed dangerous metal during the course of the fight. so that one no be murder may be na self defense but he didn't kill anybody by name prashant. grin
in order words Yash killed him grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
in order words Yash killed him grin
gringrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
SO IN OTHER WORDS AKASH KILLED GAYTRI. NO BE ACCIDENT. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Am so happy. The promise to resume soon. Just saw the advert.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aarti's baby bump would be visible today.so for all u guys hu ave been wantin to see it,u wud see it today

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
twerk:
SO IN OTHER WORDS AKASH KILLED GAYTRI. NO BE ACCIDENT. grin grin grin grin grin
yes now..... He pushed her after he made his statement "I am not Yash your words cannot melt me" tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
blazer90707:
Aarti's baby bump would be visible today.so for all u guys hu ave been wantin to see it,u wud see it today
so all of a sudden a bump dis Indians and deir wuru wuru to the answer grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
so all of a sudden a bump dis Indians and deir wuru wuru to the answer grin
Yes ooh.m sure it was bcoz of the fans complainin,if nt m nt sure there wud ave been a bump
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awwww VIKRAM sad . Gulabi have a heart haba!! Which kind woman be this sef? Ntooooor Gulabi!! Now your daughter has made a worse decision. Hit your head on your pavement. *A-phir Subah Hogi* **singing along* tongue

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Awwww VIKRAM sad . Gulabi have a heart haba!! Which kind woman be this sef?
I don't understand oooo..if I don't know her well I would av said Fulani doesn't want to see sugni av a happy relationship cos gulabi is not in her husband's house
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
atoleybaba:
I don't understand oooo..if I don't know her well I would av said Fulani doesn't want to see sugni av a happy relationship cos gulabi is not in her husband's house

Her own eeehn?? She's meddling too much. Even in Vikram's state, she still has no pity. I don't blame her but Vikram who gave her the perfect excuse to separate them. Now she's very happy to take out her anger for All the Landlords on Vikram

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
This yash nd aarti scene is really funny

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
see this husband and wife oo, so a serious female lecturer can be funny overnight do to baby bump. akash should not come night oo, at least to reduce the tension we ve passed throughout the pass three weeks. grin. I was about posting the upper one, Suraj don come him oo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Simple remote that surah threw everyone in the mansion heard it Buh when aarti was shouting for help during the fight between yach and akash that mansion ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
see this husband and wife oo, so a serious female lecturer can be funny overnight do to baby bump. akash should not come night oo, at least to reduce the tension we ve passed throughout the pass three weeks. grin. I was about posting the upper one, Suraj don come him oo. and mad boy don come with hunger mission and kitchen wahala.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chisos! Vidhi iyaf born child that is already Avon pimple?! Did she get married on her 19th birthday?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
atoleybaba:
Simple remote that surah threw everyone in the mansion heard it Buh when aarti was shouting for help during the fight between yach and akash that mansion ehn?
M telling you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bavani is my girl grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.