Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283790 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2015
July is our month of PERFECTION!!!
In the mystery of numbers, figure 7 is a symbol of Perfection.
Psalm 138:8 says "The Lord will perfect that which concerns you...".
God rested and perfected His creative works on the 7th
day.
The 7th statement Jesus made on the Cross was "Its finished" meaning (Perfected / Accomplished)".
Elisha prophetically instructed Naaman to deep himself 7 times in River Jordan and he became perfectly whole again.
As we step into this month of PERFECTION, May God Almighty send 7 powerful angels on special duty of perfecting things in the
lives IJN Amen.
Welcome to the Month of July.
God who has kept us alive and well through the 1st half of the year will certainly supply all our needs and exceed our expectations, as He takes
us through the 2nd half of 2015.
We will equally continue to tap God's exceeding grace to victory in Jesus' Name. Happy new month to you all...

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Who else feels like killing Ishita?
She's overtaking Kaveri of Saloni in terms of wickedness and manipulation.
u are on point deari. she is simply a very deadly manipulator.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Sugni's eyes is the most beautiful part of her face

Yeah...that and her complexion. She's got this complexion, Can't place it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
J3da:
July is our month of PERFECTION!!!
In the mystery of numbers, figure 7 is a symbol of Perfection.
Psalm 138:8 says "The Lord will perfect that which concerns you...".
God rested and perfected His creative works on the 7th
day.
The 7th statement Jesus made on the Cross was "Its finished" meaning (Perfected / Accomplished)".
Elisha prophetically instructed Naaman to deep himself 7 times in River Jordan and he became perfectly whole again.
As we step into this month of PERFECTION, May God Almighty send 7 powerful angels on special duty of perfecting things in the
lives IJN Amen.
Welcome to the Month of July.
God who has kept us alive and well through the 1st half of the year will certainly supply all our needs and exceed our expectations, as He takes
us through the 2nd half of 2015.
We will equally continue to tap God's exceeding grace to victory in Jesus' Name. Happy new month to you all...

Amin Amin....loruko Jesu, Amin!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
sophiadfirst:
the thunder wey fire the 5 minutes adviser Adi and Gulabi still dey follow Nigerians dey trekk around. Adi should park well oo with his bidding, small time now he tell him uncle say i dey help am protect/bidd for Sugni, I no wan hear stories oo (na from I help bidd for am, we come enter i don dey fall for am). Adi hold ur ear very well; "don't look at Sugni the other way round oo". Na only Vikram, gulabi's fighting muscles dey appear for, as if he wan eat Sugni. Vikram has good intentions for her daughter more than rest of the vulture landlords, looking for vulnerable young girl to feast on, she busy forming Don Jazzy as if na only her care for Sugni.

Who dash Aditya money...him dey bid for him uncle joor, (instead of going to look for SANE Amrita)but the thing come get Q - leg. Just leff am make him dey do chairman of 'caretaker committee' for now. Vikram made Sugni the hottest and most sort after Bedni in town. Gulabi should take a hike!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:

You and this your sugni sef.
Na saraswati sure pass tongue

Saras-gini?? That short geeh?? wink mbanu! cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ultimate disaster! Imagine what people, irrespective of culture will say when they discover that a single woman spent the night in a recently widower's room!
hmm,aunty maya will rili shout "oh my goodness"i just hope they deal with it very well
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
mistytohcute:

na my sugni o, natural beauty

no need for pancake like aarti and sahiba
yea,sugni is beautiful but i just admire dis aarti
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Personally I would say Sugni. ..i look at certain 'rare' features to call someone beautiful/handsome. There must be something that makes you stand out for me to admire you.
wow thats a nice one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You will first mention Bani,Lakshmi, Laali. The former names are more or less blessed with tall genes.
is just that i don't know dis ones u mention,but among the 3 i mention,who do u think is the most beautiful?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Debbielam(f): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
please which season of married again are they airing on zee world now ?i would like to get it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
tomisinbaby:
Why is it that Indians names in series usually end with singh like vikram singh,daljeet singh,ranveer singh,loha singh,naha singh
Lol,hahaha. Singh is a popular name in india,it's just like saying why do Nigerians have Chi, Olu and Ade in their names. Am made to understand that Singh means a Lion or a warrior in Hindi. It is always associated with the upper caste and rich families. So whenever you see a Singh,you know that she or he is from an upper caste, wealthy or important family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:

She can't ever overtake Kaveri.I hate that Kaveri character.
Aarti needs people like Ishita to keep her in check jare... Always acting all good and perfect.

Kaveri no be am o...
She is almost there,my dear. Kaveri just manipulates people around her for reasons best known to her. On the other hand, Ishita is ready to kill in order to have her revenge on Yash. What if Aarti (a pregnant woman) took that milk? Ishita is ready to do anything to trap Yash,she is just using Akash as her scape goat. Kaveri doesn't hide the fact that she hates Saloni and her family. As for Ishita, nobody in that house (excluding us) knows that she is hiding an ulterior motive.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Debbielam(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
pls jux let me knw which season of married again i would have to buy comparing with the series on zeeworld i need to get it for my mum urgently
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Who dash Aditya money...him dey bid for him uncle joor, (instead of going to look for SANE Amrita)but the thing come get Q - leg. Just leff am make him dey do chairman of 'caretaker committee' for now. Vikram made Sugni the hottest and most sort after Bedni in town. Gulabi should take a hike!!
U know na from handshake the thing go reach the elbow. if na the first Adi we had before, I for accept the bidding of that one oo, but this one I no too like am. anyway wetin woman do naa, but we go manage am naa. Smh for Sugni's relatives, those ones, as the bidding money increase they will open their teeth's more wider (in their mind "since the marriage and its benefits no work out, atleast Sugni don agree go sell herself them they go get something from am"wink.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,hahaha. Singh is a popular name in india,it's just like saying why do Nigerians have Chi, Olu and Ade in their names. Am made to understand that Singh means a Lion or a warrior in Hindi. It is always associated with the upper caste and rich families. So whenever you see a Singh,you know that she or he is from an upper caste, wealthy or important family.
the ihuomadinihu international, the cheif researcher herself, I dey hail oo for ur wonderful research handiworkgringrin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Saraswati can scare easily, too fragile for Bhavishay. Don't know the silly game those sisters are playing with their mother in law undecided . Is Saraswati trying to make her husband fall inlove with her? I really don't see the need for all the diary drama
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
LMFAO....
Even the veil for the Sardhakai isn't Adi's or Sugni's, it's Vikram's tongue . Sowie Gulabi, you walked straight into a trap. Gulabi spoilt her brothers by spoon-feeding them all their lives, why won't they like money? Hukum's greed is on another level, thank goodness He has a daughter. Now Adi is LYING!! Taking Sugni to the mansion under whose instructions?? Him no go talk true now. Gulabi take it easy, you've lost this round. 1:1, yay! Vikram couldn't even wait 5 minutes to appear in Sugni's room, where's that his Cricket Pitcher of a wife..oh there she is. Oya Reva, Break Vikram's head AGAIN. Ohoooooo!! The plot thickens gringringringringrin. Vikram na THIEF!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
This hukum is so annoying gosh!!!! He practically worships money...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
I hate how gulabi is thinking she is irritating me

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ah zee world ooo é tun ti bere grin grin from sleeping at the edge of the bed to sleeping besides Pratap Sindha tucked under the covers... Dis ur wuru no b here oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Ah zee world ooo é tun ti bere grin grin from sleeping at the edge of the bed to sleeping besides Pratap Sindha tucked under the covers... Dis ur wuru no b here oo cheesy
I don't understand ooo...I no even know who worse pass BTW them and nollywood
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chizobadavis: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
I missed breaking free today series, plz sombori should update in full, who got sugni through bidding. biko update. thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by phrancis2015(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
I wonder o o,it got me thinking weather akash helped Ishita to carry Radha to d bed or,....??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
atoleybaba:
I don't understand ooo...I no even know who worse pass BTW them and nollywood
my dear.... I tire oo sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
phrancis2015:
I wonder o o,it got me thinking weather akash helped Ishita to carry Radha to d bed or,....??
ah it's like your analysis is correct oo cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Married again shows the flaws of India customs and tradition concerning marriage...this is d problem u face when brothers live in the same house with their wives

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
@Married Again

Isheeta is an accomplice of the devil himself angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
@Married Again

A colleague said that he feels like strangling Isheeta and Akash right now... shocked

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Isheeta is "perfectly evil" shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Her u sure it is not devil that gave birth to this ishita

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.