Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283888 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do you all see the new buhari in tonight married again?Akash i dont belong to anyone,it makes me lol

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chizobadavis: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
I feel like forcing acid on tesheta and strangle akash to death
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Father Lord just as oju ti ota Akash ati Ishita Olorun oooo oju ma ti awon ota mi grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Akash just invited trouble for himself....I no pity am
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ah Bavani baby kiss My girl #Nohomo #Neverhomo angry OK dat settled Bavani oshe kiss

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aunty Maya agbaya that don't use to think. she can't take care of d family after how many years living with them. Buh look at this new woman Rada. So matured and just like shuba ma
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who else feels like killing Ishita? She's overtaking Kaveri of Saloni in terms of wickedness and manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=sophiadfirst post=35333012][/quote]

More power to your fingers sis... kiss

Thanking you in advance for tonight wink

Joined tonight's episode while some priests were eating....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Who else feels like killing Ishita?
She's overtaking Kaveri of Saloni in terms of wickedness and manipulation.

Seems Ishita is in competition with the devil.

One should never have a relative like her.... angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don tire for Vikram and Sugni drama. Last week, so many things were happening. This week,they are moving on snail speed.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
dd Esüta just say she is madly in love with Yash? Now I dnt get her game plan hw will dat work out for her undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adesiji77:

Seems Ishita is in competition with the devil.

One should never have a relative like her.... angry
Always planning evil. Thank God for Radha's maturity....the family was almost humiliated and cursed today.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ishita is a case...i wonder what will happen wen Rahda wakes up to find herself there
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Between sugni,aarti and sahiba,who is the most beautiful
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sorry Menka. .you're pouring water on duck's back, hand over the keys to Bhavitra the bigger scam kia kia!! *singing* Dhara o, Dhara o..na Dhara!! Her beloved psycho son Bhavishay is at it again o grin . Someone call an ambulance. This Laxmi/Saraswati combo na faya o grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
atoleybaba:
Akash just invited trouble for himself....I no pity am

He dug a hole for Yash and Arti but ended up there...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
komzyb:

Personally I would say Sugni. ..i look at certain 'rare' features to call someone beautiful/handsome. There must be something that makes you stand out for me to admire you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
komzyb:

You will first mention Bani,Lakshmi, Laali. The former names are more or less blessed with tall genes.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
komzyb:

na my sugni o, natural beauty

no need for pancake like aarti and sahiba
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
komzyb:
Ishita is a case...i wonder what will happen wen Rahda wakes up to find herself there
Ultimate disaster! Imagine what people, irrespective of culture will say when they discover that a single woman spent the night in a recently widower's room!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
He understands what she is
upto. He calls up the priest from the shiv mandir and gets to work, while ishita
thinks that there’s another way to bring
unrest into the family, by putting the gun on the
shoulders of akash, as ishita seemingly in front of the family, cant do anything
wrong. Arti is being coaxed by yash to start
eating for the baby, while she is in a
tantrum throwing mood. arti role plays as a child
herself, while yash behaves as the
parent. he feeds her every morsel by naming
every member of the family, and finally
asks her to eat on yash’s name. In teasing him,
she bites on his hand too, while eating
out of his hand and runs away. yash too follows
her, to finish feeding her. Pari and vidhi are discussing in the
kitchen how everyone finished the entire
food. vidhi teases pari saying that prateik
seems to have given extra praise. pari
laments that gone are the days when prateik used
topraise her and that they have entered
the stage where marriage become dull and
mundane. Vidhi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistytohcute:

na my sugni o, natural beauty

no need for pancake like aarti and sahiba
Pancake - Sahiba, Menka. No pancake - Aarti,Bani,Sugni.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Pancake - Sahiba, Menka.
No pancake - Aarti,Bani,Sugni.

Arti dey dab pancake wella joor. ..no talk again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Arti dey dab pancake wella joor. ..no talk again
Not at all. I've seen many pictures of her on and off set and she looks the same. If you are looking for pancake women on married again,then it's Paridi and Gayitry.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Not at all. I've seen many pictures of her on and off set and she looks the same. If you are looking for pancake women on married again,then it's Paridi and Gayitry.

Lol...Wokay hio
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Everyone blaming Vikram for lying to Reva, now they're doing exactly the same thing. Mscheeew!! Gulabi experiencing the same pain Vikram went through(if not worse)let's see how she handles her helplessness angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Personally I would say Sugni. ..i look at certain 'rare' features to call someone beautiful/handsome. There must be something that makes you stand out for me to admire you.
Sugni's eyes is the most beautiful part of her face

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2015
the thunder wey fire the 5 minutes adviser Adi and Gulabi still dey follow Nigerians dey trekk around. Adi should park well oo with his bidding, small time now he tell him uncle say i dey help am protect/bidd for Sugni, I no wan hear stories oo (na from I help bidd for am, we come enter i don dey fall for am). Adi hold ur ear very well; "don't look at Sugni the other way round oo". Na only Vikram, gulabi's fighting muscles dey appear for, as if he wan eat Sugni. Vikram has good intentions for her daughter more than rest of the vulture landlords, looking for vulnerable young girl to feast on, she busy forming Don Jazzy as if na only her care for Sugni.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 3:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Why is it that Indians names in series usually end with singh like vikram singh,daljeet singh,ranveer singh,loha singh,naha singh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 3:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

She can't ever overtake Kaveri.I hate that Kaveri character.
Aarti needs people like Ishita to keep her in check jare... Always acting all good and perfect.

Kaveri no be am o...

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 3:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Sorry Menka. .you're pouring water on duck's back, hand over the keys to Bhavitra the bigger scam kia kia!! *singing* Dhara o, Dhara o..na Dhara!! Her beloved psycho son Bhavishay is at it again o grin . Some call an ambulance. This Laxmi/Saraswati combo na faya o grin

I haven't watched it yet but....
I am so excited at this turn of new events.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You and this your sugni sef.
Na saraswati sure pass tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.