Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (19241 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Because of Place piece of p.uSSAY? You went to visit her blog?

But your personal text is "Donald genes use your brain wisely"

So why aren't you using it?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Interviewer: who is fatalveli

Seriousbabe: one of my numerous haters

Interviewer: why does he hate on you

Seriousbabe: its common for people to hate on greatness and transcendence

Interviewer: so do you have any thing to say to this fatalveli

Seriousbabe: yes, I want to let her know that she is free to go to hell, cause that where the rest of my haters are

Interviewer: thank you very much for your time, and might I add that you look so gorgeous

Seriousbabe: you don't need to tell me that. I have heard it like literally thousands of times

You are a very big Goat o
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Kingsimmer(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just feign sick that day, they will all visit you one after the other with your valentine gift.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by TopsugarIce(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
Its valentine season and a lot of guys are on their normal hunting process, looking for ladies that would be their vals

I have had a lot of guys ask me out and its really confusing making the decision on which one to choose that would light up that special day for me

So ladies out there, how do you make the decision.
Is it based on the size of his pocket, how funny he is or his good looks, or is their any other criteria you look out for
The first thing i did was to check her profile hoping to see one beautiful babe, unfortunately I was seriously disappointed. Madam, kindly get something more responsible to engage yourself with.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

But your personal text is "Donald genes use your brain wisely"

So why aren't you using it?

Calm down girl. Before I follow you too.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by richidinho(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Interviewer: who is fatalveli

Seriousbabe: one of my numerous haters

Interviewer: why does he hate on you

Seriousbabe: its common for people to hate on greatness and transcendence

Interviewer: so do you have any thing to say to this fatalveli

Seriousbabe: yes, I want to let her know that she is free to go to hell, cause that where the rest of my haters are

Interviewer: thank you very much for your time, and might I add that you look so gorgeous

Seriousbabe: you don't need to tell me that. I have heard it like literally thousands of times

Are u in Abuja?

Send ur contact across let haterz commit suicide

I like ladies that are not boring
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Monstertrucks:

Calm down girl. Before I follow you too.

Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Creamish(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
Sister love conquers all

LMAO!! ur confusion is epic.. carry on.. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Brugo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
MizTyna:
Wey some people never see even one person to ask them out? There is God oh!
You? I'm sure you have a long list of guys asking you out.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol.. They are not fake. it doesn't necessarily look like that in real. Twas d camera angle or something
I felt the same are those eyes real
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kuzee(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
Its valentine season and a lot of guys are on their normal hunting process, looking for ladies that would be their vals

I have had a lot of guys ask me out and its really confusing making the decision on which one to choose that would light up that special day for me

Is it based on the size of his pocket, how funny he is or his good looks, or is their any other criteria you look out for
you dnt nid to b confuse
out of jesse 7 sons only the little boy david was picked, why coz of his humility nd honesty,whatev the case may bel..so pik out the one that catch ur fantasy nd brush out the morons
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol.. They are not fake. it doesn't necessarily look like that in real. Twas d camera angle or something
I felt the same are those eyes real they look scary and cute
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by toyeoye(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Tandullceblog post=30630114]

Lol.. They are not fake. it doesn't necessarily look like that in real. Twas d camera angle or something[/quote

I say again, E no go beta for makeup..
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by anonym0us: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

hey bi*Ch? Do ur pus*y smell like friedplantain?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Bamz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
MizTyna:
Wey some people never see even one person to ask them out? There is God oh!

Well Miss Smart.... is this an Invitation To Date (ITD)? wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=toyeoye post=30699181][/quote]

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Irritant: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stevano007:
Booking space for

Buhari's obituary come 2020

Mtweeeeeeew,nor be ur fault, u just jobless ....na bad government fault.....nonesense, what to do? Keep missing like Yakubu cool
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=dondemex post=30699173]I felt the same are those eyes real they look scary and cute [/quotc
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
anonym0us:
hey bi*Ch? Do ur pus*y smell like friedplantain?
You dey craze? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
dondemex:
I felt the same are those eyes real they look scary and cute

Cute -- Tanx
Scary -- angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by auntymi(f): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

LMAO!! ur confusion is epic.. carry on.. grin cheesy tongue
seconded nd observed grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Misogynist2014(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op, don't forget the ugly and fat (emphasis added) ones will be without val.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by anonym0us: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You dey craze? angry angry
angry nigga go and change your name and u dey mad?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:
"Eenie Meanie Miney Mo" ?

WE STILL AWAITING YOUR ANSWER TO LAMISPACO'S THREAD FOR YOU. https://www.nairaland.com/2145501/love-mznelly#30694929
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Tandullceblog post=30699308][/quote]

[size=28pt]H
E
Y
!
!
[/size]
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by HankzBae(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fatalveli:
Controversial b!tchSex-worker

Nd M Likinq This!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

[size=28pt]H
E
Y
!
!
[/size]

I think this writing is against the rules grin

Hi
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by MizTyna(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Brugo:

You? I'm sure you have a long list of guys asking you out.

No oh! Maybe the OP can dash me one,lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by MizTyna(f): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bamz:

Well Miss Smart.... is this an Invitation To Date (ITD)? wink

At all! I'm not interested in dating
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by RealBarney(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why would they ask you out?Don't they have their special someone,and you why are you considering too?Don't you have your special someone?
Seems like and attention seeking post to me
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Cute -- Tanx
Scary -- angry
lool scary cos they look dim cute anyways and those lips..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.