Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (19249 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
okay, ur accnt is so new and come to think of d fact dat she deactivated her account dsame period u opened urs plus d fact dat u both share similar facial appearance.
But u both r two different people n I know it.

Ok
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kenex4ever(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Ok
not ok, say something more
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
not ok, say something more

Something more
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Anylady is welcome to my blog so as we make a perfect plan of tomorrow valentine,..

Please single lady because I dn't want fight

Lagos
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
anonym0us:
your lips like patience Jonathan pusssy.. piglet like you
tk it easy nah, dts ur first lady u talking abt. .
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
*walks into a thread created by a piece of pusssy*
*spits on the floor*
*walks out majestically*
in as mch as we all knw dis thread doznt mk sense let alone making frnt page. . Dt was harsh#
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
FredHandsome:
WTF! Is this girl for real? She doesn't have a boyfriend and chose to glory in flirting with plethora of fun seekers?? Pathetic and ridiculous!
my broda vry pathetic!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Bamz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
MizTyna:

At all! I'm not interested in dating

What are you interested in? smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

And I dislike you!
GBAM!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
pomide:
with all these insults n shii...I hereby label this a stewpid thread! #CutIt! angry
GBAM!. . .NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Thank ya
4 ur mind nw u dn win miz nairaland. . .ifa hear say u fyn
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
fireforfire:
Op dat ur moniker no fit u.
how cqn a serious person b asking dis muntula queshion
Does ur life revolve around val and guys up to d extent dat u opened a thread for it?
Nna ehhh.... i feel like biting somebody
guy abeg tk am easy ,u no be SUAREZ.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
pbs4real:
4 ur mind nw u dn win miz nairaland. . .ifa hear say u fyn

God forbid! Which one is miz nairaland. When my mates are winning real things?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kenex4ever(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Something more
say nothing more
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Lothario(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

hmmm baby with big dreams
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lothario:
hmmm baby with big dreams

Before
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by DonaldGenes(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
You're a congenital _idiot!

Hehehe
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by bensonpraise: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
I will advise u go out wit d 1 u know ur ready 2 have SEXXXX wit cos vals day is not only 4 guys 2 spend its also 4 d ladies 2 spread d goodies around. I rest my case
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Lothario(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Before
lol u are now a big gurl now ryt
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lothario:
lol u are now a big gurl now ryt

From when?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Okey8122(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Like what?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Okey8122:

Like what?

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Lothario(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

From when?
I don't know, u tell me
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lothario:
I don't know, u tell me

??
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Lothario(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

??
come on. stop the question mark comment
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
pbs4real:
in as mch as we all knw dis thread doznt mk sense let alone making frnt page. . Dt was harsh#
nd am sorry about that everyone who's offended by that post
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Lothario:
come on. stop the question mark comment

When I don't understand, I put question mark. Sorry
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by SavageGarden(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2015
emmyrichie:
oloshos be like ------->

grin
emmyrichie:
oloshos be like ------->

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by SavageGarden(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:

Continued....
* a danfo bus arrives filled with numerous haters of seriousbabe*

*cklent doesn't notice it as he walks out of thread*

*the danfo bus crushes him to pieces*

*the haters don't give a shiit and the bus moves on*
grin
seriousbabe:

Continued....
* a danfo bus arrives filled with numerous haters of seriousbabe*

*cklent doesn't notice it as he walks out of thread*

*the danfo bus crushes him to pieces*

*the haters don't give a shiit and the bus moves on*
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pbs4real(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

lolz. . .carry go na ur tym. .
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Thank ya

Look what u caused angry undecided
Im back tho tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsome Men Photos Assemblage / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.