Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (19251 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
dondemex:
lool scary cos they look dim cute anyways and those lips..

Ok then, tnks grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by FredHandsome(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
WTF! Is this girl for real? She doesn't have a boyfriend and chose to glory in flirting with plethora of fun seekers?? Pathetic and ridiculous!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by dre11(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
softysparky:
Just feign sick that day, they will all visit you one after the other with your valentine gift.

Hi

You still giving advice for someone seeking attention
See as yabing just full the whole thread
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Interviewer: who is fatalveli

Seriousbabe: one of my numerous haters

Interviewer: why does he hate on you

Seriousbabe: its common for people to hate on greatness and transcendence

Interviewer: so do you have any thing to say to this fatalveli

Seriousbabe: yes, I want to let her know that she is free to go to hell, cause that where the rest of my haters are

Interviewer: thank you very much for your time, and might I add that you look so gorgeous

Seriousbabe: you don't need to tell me that. I have heard it like literally thousands of times

you over do shits
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
dre11:

Hi

You still giving advice for someone seeking attention
See as yabing just full the whole thread
Lol.... I just click and post without reading the comments.

Dre how body?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Okaaay, thanks.. oya, criticise grin

I wanted visiting too but it's showing "error 404". No more in existence?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
**worefa**
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by agrovick(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
MizTyna:
Wey some people never see even one person to ask them out? There is God oh!
Nice ad cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Godshand:

I wanted visiting too but it's showing "error 404". No more in existence?

Seriously? Sorry

It's fine from here though, maybe just try again grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kenex4ever(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Continued....
*Cklent tries to convince himself that he is not dead*

*In an instant, begins to feel the effect of the fire as it burns on and around him

*He is now convinced that he is finally in hell*

*In pain and agony he looks around and sees other former haters of serious babe*
u r too funny! Lolz. In fact, will u b my val? (Ignore d question if u r a M)
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Dadehmola: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
[s]Its valentine season and a lot of guys are on their normal hunting process, looking for ladies that would be their vals

I have had a lot of guys ask me out and its really confusing making the decision on which one to choose that would light up that special day for me

So ladies out there, how do you make the decision.
Is it based on the size of his pocket, how funny he is or his good looks, or is their any other criteria you look out for [/s]

It seems the sperm flakes from those agberos have started clogging your brain-cells, hence your astute F00lishness.

Better go easy on the BL0w-jobs, you odious bimbo!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by FOREXMARTS: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Am I the only one having this feeling? Seriousbabe and Cklent will hook up soon and maybe get married ha ha hhaaaaa, na so e dey start.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Okey8122(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
U're not as gorgeous as you think.just average 4 me
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Who are you?

The guy who likes you smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Monstertrucks:

The guy who likes you smiley

And I dislike you!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

And I dislike you!

I can live with that. As long as there's a means I can always see monitor your dislike, so it doesn't lessens. BBM would work smiley cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Monstertrucks:

I can live with that. As long as there's a means I can always see monitor your dislike, so it doesn't lessens. BBM would work smiley cheesy

See this joker
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

See this joker
smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kenex4ever(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

See this joker
U look like vickyyB, why?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I think this writing is against the rules grin

Hi

[size=28pt]PIRATES MAKE AND BREAK RULES.[/size]
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by danbrowndmf(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=Blackett post=30622476]They
date them all. No be una again?
[/quote] No mind dem,dy wnt to pretend as if dey date only one person.abi nor b dem again?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

[size=28pt]PIRATES MAKE AND BREAK RULES.[/size]
tongue tongue tongue

Lol, ok
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
U look like vickyyB, why?

Who is vickyyB and even if I knew who that was, how will I know why I look the person?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, ok

WELL, MY POINT EXACTLY; YOU ARE.............
P
R
E
T
T
Y
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by pomide(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
with all these insults n shii...I hereby label this a stewpid thread! #CutIt! angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

WELL, MY POINT EXACTLY; YOU ARE.............
P
R
E
T
T
Y

Thank ya
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by fireforfire: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op dat ur moniker no fit u.
how cqn a serious person b asking dis muntula queshion
Does ur life revolve around val and guys up to d extent dat u opened a thread for it?
Nna ehhh.... i feel like biting somebody
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kevv(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Continued....
* a danfo bus arrives filled with numerous haters of seriousbabe*

*cklent doesn't notice it as he walks out of thread*

*the danfo bus crushes him to pieces*

*the haters don't give a shiit and the bus moves on*

I really dont get this beef, issokay senseless things are sometimes hard to understand.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kenex4ever(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Who is vickyyB and even if I knew who that was, how will I know why I look the person?
calm down jhor! Y ur blood dey hot? Abi u don sell ur sense of humor
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
calm down jhor! Y ur blood dey hot? Abi u don sell ur sense of humor

It's you that knows i'm not calm. Or is it because I didn't put any smiley?

Okay grin are u happy tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kenex4ever(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

It's you that knows i'm not calm. Or is it because I didn't put any smiley?

Okay grin are u happy tongue
okay, ur accnt is so new and come to think of d fact dat she deactivated her account dsame period u opened urs plus d fact dat u both share similar facial appearance.
But u both r two different people n I know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsome Men Photos Assemblage / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.