Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult (3699 Views)

Making Marriage Effective / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Please find a more convincing story devoid of gross s.tupidity to pass your message accross. This one didnt work at all.

Choi! grin grin
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2015
ileobatojo:
The guy in the story appreciated his traditional wedding so much that he promptly moved on like a single guy and did a church wedding with another woman. cheesy

Wait wait wait. He married the new lady in a church? Not traditional marriage this time? wow!! Op, clap for yourself!! Wonderful story. The man's brain must be obviously filled with sand. The Op has helped in making us right afterall. So he could do a church wedding with another woman, the same church wedding he was avoiding to do with the 1st lady. Na so man dey st.upid like this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
ileobatojo:
The guy in the story appreciated his traditional wedding so much that he promptly moved on like a single guy and did a church wedding with another woman. cheesy

I swear very stupid story undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Wait wait wait. He married the new lady in a church? Not traditional marriage this time? wow!! Op, clap for yourself!! Wonderful story. The man's brain must be obviously filled with sand. The Op has helped in making us right afterall. grin

You see that kain tin? cheesy
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Of course the bible never mentioned white wedding. The jews never practised it so dnt expect it to be spelt out there. The white wedding is another form of wedding by christians and is never prohibited to be practised either. It includes vows and blessings from God too. The couple have different values and should have discussed this before getting married. It is very clear you are in support of the actions of the man and so any lady who did what this unfortunate lady did deserves to be dumped and replaced by another woman. That is the moral of your story. The pastor asked this man to court this lady first. please what is the problem with courting before marriage? Please find a more convincing story devoid of gross s.tupidity to pass your message accross. This one didnt work at all.

Who said the Lord doesn't bless the traditional wedding too, I'm not in support of the man but the lady allowed what is rightly hers first sleep away. How on earth will a married couple still be courting, they are already married traditionally. And more over I don't believe in long courtship, it gives more room for the unexpectable remember body no be firewood.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Wait wait wait. He married the new lady in a church? Not traditional marriage this time? wow!! Op, clap for yourself!! Wonderful story. The man's brain must be obviously filled with sand. The Op has helped in making us right afterall. So he could do a church wedding with another woman, the same church wedding he was avoiding to do with the 1st lady. Na so man dey st.upid like this. grin

He wasn't the one avoiding the White wedding read well my dear sir
Sophyrocks:

Sophyrocks:

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Sophyrocks:

Sophyrocks:

He wasn't the one avoiding the White wedding read well my dear it was the pastor who asked them to wait till after six months
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

Who said the Lord doesn't bless the traditional wedding too, I'm not in support of the man but the lady allowed what is rightly hers first sleep away. How on earth will a married couple still be courting, they are already married traditionally. And more over I don't believe in long courtship, it gives more room for the unexpectable remember body no be firewood.

So 6 months is a long time to date to you? Is dating not to come before marriage? Its obvious the couple dnt even know each other sef that was why they were asked to court.

Yes, the traditional wedding is also blessed as long as you are doing the right thing by paying the bride price. Why couldnt they organise both weddings to follow each other; traditional 1st then white follows to avoid conflicts? very simple. Yet this man showed how s.tupid he was by marrying another woman IN A CHURCH!! IN A CHURCH!! You didnt see the hypocrisy spelt out in this man? You are justifying the man's actions. Its not the lady's fault that the man was sooooooo s.tupid to do what he avoided with another woman. are men objects or babies you drag about or control? the man on his own decided to do it himself. Dnt put the lady into this! The man does not love this woman. That their marriage is a Sham!!
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Chaulay1: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

Why didn't the lady park into her matrimonial home after the traditional marriage, she gave room for temptation by waiting for the unnecessary White wedding.

So for him waiting for six months is an impossible task. You are even blaming the lady for the man's indiscipline and stoo.pidity. What a life! Don't you know patience is a virtue. It is this type of mentality that supports infidelity. So if d wife travels for six months, the man will go ahead and impregnate another lady because she gave room for temptation. shocked shocked shocked Nawa o

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So 6 months is a long time to date to you? Is dating not to come before marriage? Its obvious the couple dnt even know each other sef that was why they were asked to court.

Yes, the traditional wedding is also blessed as long as you are doing the right thing by paying the bride price. Why couldnt they organise both weddings to follow each other; traditional 1st then white follows to avoid conflicts? very simple. Yet this man showed how s.tupid he was by marrying another woman IN A CHURCH!! IN A CHURCH!! You didnt see the hypocrisy spelt out in this man? You are justifying the man's actions. Its not the lady's fault that the man was sooooooo s.tupid to do what he avoided with another woman. are men objects or babies you drag about or control? the man on his own decided to do it himself. Dnt put the lady into this! The man does not love this woman. That their marriage is a Sham!!

Mind you they have dating before the Six given to them to court, is it until after they grow grey hairs they will get united.

Don't take this too personal try look at it from where I'm coming from, all these stress would have been avoided if the lady had parked to her matrimonial home after the traditional wedding

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by izaray(f): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Dat guy must be in a confused stage
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by mutter(f): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Even if she really is happily married- it isn`t over till it`s over.

The woman a fool to accept that man back. That man is not a responsible man.
He hurt her and the other lady.

What about the child- is it being happily parented.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

Mind you they have dating before the Six given to them to court, is it until after they grow grey hairs they will get united.

Don't take this too personal try look at it from where I'm coming from, all these stress would have been avoided if the lady had parked to her matrimonial home after the traditional wedding

So the couple will grow grey hairs after 6 months? The pastor noticed they dnt know each other well before marriage. What is wrong with that? That is why couples go for pre wedding counselling and are sometimes asked to court each other more to know how compatible they are. Plss be reasonable!! 6 months isnt a long time to court. There is no sin in waiting. Patience is a virtue and its obvious this man isnt patient which is a very imprtant quality to have in marriage. Nobody is running away. What is there in organising both weddings to follow each other? what is there? This is the proper sequence it is to happen: Courtship - Wedding- Marriage life!! Instead he became more st.upid by marrying another woman in a church!! The same church he couldnt marry the 1st woman in. you are not a good judge and therefore failed to pass your message across. Sorry. we must not agree on this.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Chaulay1:

So for him waiting for six months is an impossible task. You are even blaming the lady for the man's indiscipline and stoo.pidity. What a life! Don't you know patience is a virtue. It is this type of mentality that supports infidelity. So if d wife travels for six months, the man will go ahead and impregnate another lady because she gave room for temptation. shocked shocked shocked Nawa o

Do you think this other lady is not aware that the man is married to someone else, that lady has been eying the man. The lady only gave room for the stranger to fulfill her mission by staying away from her matrimonial home

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2015
mutter:
Even if she really is happily married- it isn`t over till it`s over.

The woman a fool to accept that man back. That man is not a responsible man.
He hurt her and the other lady.

What about the child- is it being happily parented.

Let ego and hurts let someone else steal what actually belongs to you.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So the couple will grow grey hairs after 6 months? The pastor noticed they dnt know each other well before marriage. What is wrong with that? That is why couples go for pre wedding counselling and are sometimes asked to court each other more to know how compatible they are. Plss be reasonable!! 6 months isnt a long time to court. There is no sin in waiting. Patience is a virtue and its obvious this man isnt patient which is a very imprtant quality to have in marriage. Nobody is running away. What is there in organising both weddings to follow each other? what is there? This is the proper sequence it is to happen: Courtship - Wedding- Marriage life!! Instead he became more st.upid by marrying another woman in a church!! The same church he couldnt marry the 1st woman in. you are not a good judge and therefore failed to pass your message across. Sorry. we must not agree on this.

These couple the pastor thinks they aren't ripe for marriage is happily living together thereafter till date . You don't marry someone because you fully understand him.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by bukatyne(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2015
OP,

You have been told by all...

Get another story to buttress your points; this one was dead on arrival!

I would not be surprised if he married the second woman after 6mths (when he should have been married to the 1st woman)
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

These couple the pastor thinks they aren't ripe for marriage is happily living together thereafter till date . You don't marry someone because you fully understand him.

Are you in their home to know they are happily married? do you know what it means to be happily married? If being married to a harlot or a womanizer or a man with a baby mama means being happily married to you then goodluck in your own happiness. You can choose to settle for mediocrity and call it your happiness. please we must not agree. i stilll stand by my opinion. that marriage is a sham!! That woman must be eating sh1t by now. Now she has a a baby mama to contend with all the days of her life. You are just an onlooker. you dnt live with them. Appearances are deceiving.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Are you in their home to know they are happily married? do you know what it means to be happily married? If being married to a harlot or a womanizer is means being happily married to you then goodluck in your own happiness. please we must not agree. i stilll stand by my opinion. that marriage is a sham!! That woman must be eating sh1t by now. You are just an onlooker. you dnt live with them. Appearances are deceiving.

I guess you don't believe in change, mind you 99.9% man will fall for woman who knows her onions and pepper well most especially if the woman is attractive. We all do mistakes some times but learning from our mistakes with a forgiven heart makes the difference.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2015
bukatyne:
OP,

You have been told by all...

Get another story to buttress your points; this one was dead on arrival!

I would not be surprised if he married the second woman after 6mths (when he should have been married to the 1st woman)

They have been married for two years with kids and still counting
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

Two year + kids = 'happily' married

Don't we all love marriage mathematics in Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

I guess you don't believe in change, mind you 99.9% man will fall for woman who knows her onions and pepper well most especially if the woman is attractive. We all do mistakes some times but learning from our mistakes with a forgiven heart makes the difference.

And i hope you will be this forgiving if your wife cheats on you? Please we must not agree. Everyone else has told you the exact same thing. That marriage is a sham. Take it or leave it.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

And that is being happily married to you? heheheheehe. This guy you are funny. nigerians love deceit sooooo much. Their hypocrisy wont allow them stick to the truth. grin
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2015
bukatyne:

Two year + kids = 'happily' married

Don't we all love marriage mathematics in Nigeria? grin

Hahahahahaha. Nigerians and their small mindedness. See calculation. grin
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Vyolet(f): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

Let ego and hurts let someone else steal what actually belongs to you.
Nobody can steal that which belongs to you.
If you like,keep a man under your bed,if he will stray,nothing will ever stop him.
It is not only women that know how to keep a man,men should also learn to keep their wives too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And i hope you will be this forgiving if your wife cheats on you? Please we must not agree. Everyone else has told you the exact same thing. That marriage is a sham. Take it or leave it.

Though forgiveness is difficult thing to do but its possible and worthwhile
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Vyolet:

Nobody can steal that which belongs to you.
If you like,keep a man under your bed,if he will stray,nothing will ever stop him.
It is not only women that know how to keep a man,men should also learn to keep their wives too.

OK keep a distance from your man and see what will happen.
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by KanwuliaJara: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
BRAINLESS fowls and pastors of CHRISTIANITY!
Great TLTQ combination! cheesy
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
HerexG:

OK keep a distance from your man and see what will happen.

A man is not a handbag or object you carry about to make sure no one snatches him. No one snatches a man. Its the man that carried his legs to another woman. Stop portraying men as Toys! How about women living with their husbands as housewives yet the men still cheat, tell us what the woman did then? Im sure it would be your fault if your wife cheated on you. Maybe you left her to be snatched by someone else. Or perhaps you were not good enough in bed abi?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by HerexG(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:

A man is not a handbag or object you carry about to make sure no one snatches him. No one snatches a man. Its the man that carried his legs to another woman. Stop portraying men as Toys! How about women living with their husbands as housewives yet the men still cheat, tell us what the woman did then? Im sure it would be your fault if your wife cheated on you. Maybe you left her to be snatched by someone else. Or perhaps you were not good enough in bed abi?

If I'm not doing my responsibility as a man to my wife, not making her happy and comfortable then I'm gradually pushing her to someone else's arms. Be attentive and responsive to your spouse, that's my watch word
Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by damiso(f): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
All you this nollywood scripters instead of you to just open a straightforward thread 'traditional wedding is as good as white wedding' and debate the merits (which will always be subjective by the way) you just had to add 'tales by moonlight' to make it sweeter cheesy grin

Oga I get your point but that your example e get a e be grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Making Marriage Difficult by obowunmi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
He married 2 women within 6 months?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Pay Your Children For Chores They Do? / How Many Kids Do You Want To Have / The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.