Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (35223 Views)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by agabusta: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:
See as he dey pain okupe! grin

Una still dey cry with all these endorsement una don get?

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Pastor Adeboye endorse una
Babangida endorse una
Because Baba Iyabo no endorse una now,
You dey quote scriptures!
Must everybody endorse una?

Let your good work endorse you
And stop running after people for endorsement , ok?

Nice one.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by micrep3030(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amen
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by tempest69: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Babalawos, witches and wizard, drug lords, alameghsie are Gejs gods abi. Indomie brain

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by notoriousbabe: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:
Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, eurobomber.
Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, ilugunboy.
why you no copy me?am I not 1 of you again?

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Segadem(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
generals will always be generals .
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
5 years ago OBJ endorsed GEJ- he was praised then; now OBJ is endorsing GMB,he has now become something else. Vote wisely.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by payne4real(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:
Okupe did not lie on this one.

power belongs to God and in him alone do those who seek it genuinely find it.

don't forget that the voice of the people is the voice of God
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by thaoriginator: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Babangida endorse una

grin the fear of BABA
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by olas24u(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Using religion and vs in the bible to do further damage to gullible brains.This man is really fighting for his own future in government.He as been in politics for a long time,this is the only time is enjoying the largesse of Nigerian government,he was sacked in Obj government and failed to be nominated as a governorship candidate in Ogun state.He his a doctor but if you collect injection from him you are dead
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by madjune(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

You've said the truth.
May God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Missonas(f): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
The menace of social media.So many noise making, so many rantings
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by zizibabe1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.

It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.

Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″

Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.”

“Please if you are a friend of President Jonathan say AMEN to this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/

AMIN,AMIN AMIN!!!
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by OLADD: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.

It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.
Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″

Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/

To start with, I say a big AMEN. Secondly, Okupe could not have said it better, Obasanjo is currently beating and dancing to his drum of self-destruct. Aside assuming a self-conferred oracle who determines how Nigeria is ruled, his arrogant disposition on national issues is becoming a nuissance. I think at this point in time, the president should withdraw any courtesy he has for OBJ and initiate his expulsion from PDP. He should be given a double dose of Abacha treatment.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by juman(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
All power belongs to God, the Creator.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by LastProphet: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Obasanjo is about to know the real meaning of shame. he will not know where to hide his face when Jonathan wins the forth-coming elections and takes the oath of office as president and Commander-in-Chief come 29th May.

I don't know what OBJ thinks he is, a man who could not deliver his ward to PDP claiming to be something. I pity him embarassed embarassed embarassed

he might however choose to relocate to sambisa with buhari where buhari will be installed as president of arewastan alongside shekau as vice because osinbajo would have abandoned him and fled by then. grin grin grin

Why fool yourself in broad daylight? If GEJ was winning why did he postpone? Do u have a single seed of brain in your head at all? SO tell me u truly believe Goatluck can win even 40%? Tell me u are not that silly

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Most diabolic kleptos are fond of quoting d holy books to sway their fellow gullibles!...#CHANGE IS INEVITABLE! #THUMBS UP OBJ!

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by dipo1234: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:

AMEN

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.”

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by sule5727: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Babangida endorse una

good talk bro ....
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by sammyj: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
The self acclaimed Bastard is at it again, the clueless one will loose and a new government will be installed. Any other person except GEJ is ok by me!!!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by franugo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Redoil:
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.booohari/osunbade.com and win urself a trailer load of lies and bomb to scare and intimidate people to vote for Buhari.
Tundeajani must be a coward

am i the only one dt does not understand this pooh

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by clevvermind(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
why did the mods change the topic?
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by franugo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Don't talk cos ur mouth is on a free run,u should know its his good works the above named people/organisations cited as d reason for his endorsement
I don't pray Obasanjo endorses him cos I detest Godfatherism

GEJ till 2019

and u think he got where he is through his hardwork n devilfatherism
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
AMEN!!!!

may the best man win, not d bridegroom
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Trunaijian: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
[color=#770077]Change is coming!
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!! grin
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Splashme: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=40pt]Amen and Amen[/size]
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by franugo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:

Abegii!
Which good work are you talking about?
The scamming of millions of jobless youth and killing some of them?
The massive looting going on in the government?
The war in the North East which was allowed to fester for political gains
Pardoning of convicted looters and the free reign given to aspiring looters to loot to their heart content as long as they promise to donate part to the campaign
May I continue?

perchance what political gain has jonathan gotten 4rm the war with boko haram
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by olaniyanc: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Okupe is a thief. He is one the guys encouraging Jonathan to rig election, shed innocent people's blood and destroy the whole counrty because he wants his own oil block from Jonathan. He is ready to commit mass murder. Professor ph.d holder Okuigbe is that democracy giving Jonathan bad advice not to hold election because you want to use the military to attack fellow Nigerians as you did in Osun Stateb because of your selfish end. You and your family also will pay the price of what you are digging at. Buffoon!!!!!!
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Obasanjo is about to know the real meaning of shame. he will not know where to hide his face when Jonathan wins the forth-coming elections and takes the oath of office as president and Commander-in-Chief come 29th May.

I don't know what OBJ thinks he is, a man who could not deliver his ward to PDP claiming to be something. I pity him embarassed embarassed embarassed

he might however choose to relocate to sambisa with buhari where buhari will be installed as president of arewastan alongside shekau as vice because osinbajo would have abandoned him and fled by then. grin grin grin
obj is using the very last breath of his political energy ,he is fighing for political survival. Obj knows that once pdp wins and gej is sworn in ,he is finished totally in nigeria politics , noone will listen or even go to him again. He will suspended from the pdp for anti party activities and he will not be able to join apc due to shame. But gej is taking it cool. Answering obj directly will just be giving him the attention he is desperately craving for. This is a done deal and a job well done . Pdp will win the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nichobabe(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don't know what BABA will do when GEJ is still in Aso Rock by 30th May 2015.

I dey fear for BABA O. He better make amend now O

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by fanysteve: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Okupe you are right on this one,OBJ is just a human like everyother human,who can say No when the lord jesus has said yes,Linda ikeji Take Note,OBJ and APC cannot stop a man choosen by God,the same way King Saul ended up in the Bible when he tried to kill little boy David,I see OBJ/Buhari and his members ending up the same way(read
1st and 2nd samuel of The bible)DonFanySteveSaySo.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by bewla(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
iku pe or whats that name call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election / El-Rufai, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu's Meeting / Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.