Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (35225 Views)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by bameyi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:
See as he dey pain okupe! grin

Una still dey cry with all these endorsement una don get?

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Pastor Adeboye endorse una
Babangida endorse una
Because Baba Iyabo no endorse una now,
You dey quote scriptures!
Must everybody endorse una?

Let your good work endorse you
And stop running after people for endorsement , ok?
God bless you and your family what your heart desire it shall be granted onto you this new year and as a new government in person of GMB new things will happen in your life good and favourable things
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by nduchucks: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
These people do not know Baba OBJ. The man is as slick as a snake.

When he says new government, it could be one led by Buhari or GEJ...A new President will be sworn in and he will form the new government. No one knows who this new President will be. So OBJ's statement is very accurate and is not an endorsement of any candidate.

Okupe and his fellow destroyers continue to destroy GEJ's chances by their childish and foolish utterances. In the meantime

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by babestella: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
See list of those who will join the cow general in crying come March 28.........

Buhari
OBJ
Amaechi
Tinubu
Fashola
Rochas
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
politicians now quoting bible like pastors
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by luggy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
I clame Amen, all of u sthouting buhari are davil., jonathan is 100% better than detator buhari,
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Obasanjo is about to know the real meaning of shame. he will not know where to hide his face when Jonathan wins the forth-coming elections and takes the oath of office as president and Commander-in-Chief come 29th May.

I don't know what OBJ thinks he is, a man who could not deliver his ward to PDP claiming to be something. I pity him embarassed embarassed embarassed

he might however choose to relocate to sambisa with buhari where buhari will be installed as president of arewastan alongside shekau as vice because osinbajo would have abandoned him and fled by then. grin grin grin

Don't underestimate General Obasanjo. He is a very good chess player when he puts his mind to it!

Check his antecedents, he hardly fought a battle he wasn't sure he would win. He is truly a formidable opponent, not a person you want to have as an enemy! You will need an extraordinary coalition to beat him.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
babestella:
See list of those who will join the cow general in crying come March 28.........

Buhari
OBJ
Amaechi
Tinubu
Fashola
Rochas
on point
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nichobabe:
I don't know what BABA will do when GEJ is still in Aso Rock by 30th May 2015.

I dey fear for BABA O. He better make amend now O

believe me gej won't even deal with him. It is gej boys that will rubbish that old fool at otta,he is not making comments worthy of an elder statesman . Fayose and co know how to get the job done. Baba knows what is coming ,buhari presidency is the only thing that can save obj impending shame

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by adeA1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
This Big monkey outside again!!!?
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote
author=EUROBOMBER post=30634431]Obasanjo is about to know the real
meaning of shame. he will not know where to hide his face when Jonathan
wins the forth-coming elections and takes the oath of office as
president and Commander-in-Chief come 29th May.

I don't know what OBJ thinks he is, a man who could not deliver his ward
to PDP claiming to be something. I pity him embarassed embarassed embarassed

he might however choose to relocate to sambisa with buhari where buhari
will be installed as president of arewastan alongside shekau as vice
because osinbajo would have abandoned him and fled by then. grin grin
grin[/quote] winning by rigging or vote..its clear to nigerians that dey ain't capable of moving naija forward so pls tell 'em to stp down
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Boss13:
Okupe is one of the people getting GEJ into trouble. He should be the first to get the sack.
Sacked for what? He is saying the fact! Who is OBJ to decide who wins? His he God? Okupe U av spoken well and we the GEJ friends say a BIG....AMEN...
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by labiola: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
The guy is under influence of high substance. So he can make reference to the Bible. He was happy to say Buhari will never become president. Let him go and sit down.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by mickeymimi: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bast. Okupe fighting for his daily bread . His head has disappeared inside his stomach.
I suspect Jonathan is deceiving himself that he can form an Interim Government, in a democracy it won't happen. The worst he can do is to rig the election and APC will form a parallel government. Either way he loses because Buhari's winning margin will be a landslide witnessed by tons of foreign observers.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Dexema(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
See devil quoting bible! Okupe the fallen ang-Hell.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by zeembab(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
I DARE ALL GEJ SUPPORTERS TO SAY AMEN TO THIS PRAYER...........

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY GEJ IS RUNNING AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA..
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by watered(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:

amen
Iwoni amugbo. "Were"
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by watered(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
tommykiwi:
Sacked for what? He is saying the fact! Who is OBJ to decide who wins? His he God? Okupe U av spoken well and we the GEJ friends say a BIG....AMEN...
"His he God?" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by bandely(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm not going to write much here, just simple and short!

Sai Buhari

#iHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by kkmoney212: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
All of u shouting GEJ till 2019 d good tins in u n ur family life wil be loot d way ur GEJ n his cabinet her looting nigeria money. Pls say Amen. I wil support GEJ if u can say amen. Useless ppl wit clueless Government. Looting trillions not even millions n billions again. Anybody dat say GEJ till 2019 again. U wil not see anytin good in ur life if GEJ rig n wins dis election IJN. Amen.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Orikinla(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
aguiyi:
Okupe did not lie on this one.

power belongs to God and in him alone do those who seek it genuinely find it.

[size=28pt]Nigerians love name dropping God, but they don't obey His commandments.

The prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God.
Many of the PDP leaders and members supporting President Goodluck Jonathan are cultists and they are the ones who are afraid of change of government like the one who is paid more than US$9 million every year since 2011 to date and his contract is going to end this year 2015 and he does not want it to end, because he is too evil and greedy. One of them is owing me almost two million naira and making excuses instead of paying his debts. [/size]
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by discusant: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Side kick. In on going interview, Jonathan emphasizes again and absolutely correct that Stealing is not Corruption. But APC rats who are as learned as their Buhari may still not understand that Stealing is different from corruption. Even in English dictionary, stealing is differently defined from Corruption.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by olusegun1990(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
What I hate most is when all this politicians started qouting scripture when it comes to political issue after una don wine and dine with satan you will nau come with some scripture to favor urself

ALL I PRAY AND QUEST FOR IS THE WILL OF GOD TO BE DONE SHIKENA
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by expenciousuncle: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
God will never allow evil and bad government to be in place in any country.Even in d old testament,when any king sinned,he is always replaced.Pls ask King Saul.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by olanie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why is Okupe quoting the Bible, is Bible Nigeria's Constitution?
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by optimusprimer(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
Obasanjo will regret ever endorsing buhari. he has not seen anything yet. all enemies of Jonathan will go down.

Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
payne4real:
don't forget that the voice of the people is the voice of God
my brother DAT one na lie oh.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Emapel: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amen!
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Emmahunk(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.

It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.

Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″

Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.”

“Please if you are a friend of President Jonathan say AMEN to this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/

OBJ said ".....by the 29th of May, there must be a new government..."
If GEJ wins, by that day, it's still a new government! That's all baba said with thewwisdom of an old man knowing that he would be misinterpreted.
Anyway, good to know my dear Okupe still goes to church
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Namadobi: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Be careful Okupe, where is Gulak today.
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by tecmon: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s prediction that a new government will be formed on May 29, 2015.

It would be recalled that while speaking on election postponement, Obasanjo in an interview with Financial Times in Nairobi on Monday said: “I’ll only go by the constitution. By our constitution, there must be a new government on the 29th of May and the constitution lays out how that new government should emerge”.

Obasanjo also endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting Tuesday night, Okupe wrote on his Facebook page: “Someone was reported to have said “A new government will be installed on the 29th of may 2015″

Lamentations 3 vs 37 says “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isaiah 7 vs 7 says “Thus sayeth the Lord God, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.”

“Please if you are a friend of President Jonathan say AMEN to this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/11/not-god-okupe-reacts-obasanjos-endorsement-buhari/
Amen
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by Albishir: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amen and Amen!!!
Re: Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari by ihesiuloa(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pangea:
See as he dey pain okupe! grin

Una still dey cry with all these endorsement una don get?

Walahi!
Ojukokoro no good o!

Afenifere endorse una
Ohaneze endorse una
Market women endorse una
Okada riders endorse una
Pastor Adeboye endorse una
Babangida endorse una
Because Baba Iyabo no endorse una now,
You dey quote scriptures!
Must everybody endorse una?

Let your good work endorse you
And stop running after people for endorsement , ok?
If market women,okada riders, afenifere,babangida,PST adeboye can endorse him.. Who cares if obj endorses him or not.. Is his single vote more than the lots endorsing Jonathan? I really don't get your argument here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.