Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (27945 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2015

Onye kpo nkita bia churchi

He will soon wear cassock and start serving mass
Small time e go open mouth receive holy communion all in the name of trying to appear tolerant
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by kennydee05(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ihavedecided to vote Buhari/Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by jayseehe(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
ndcide:
Absolute BULL..!
this man said Muslims should vote Muslims only.

This man never showed statesmanship when Churches were being bombed. it is at the eleventh hour he's saying all this bleeding crap because he wants vote. This man have not spoken against boko haram. he simply politically blames the FG and add some soft lines to show condemnation.

Abeg he should relax.if he is not President nothing will happen.
Cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Burger01(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is quality of a good president..

Sai Buhari..

President in waiting.. A done deal..

#March4Buhari
#Change.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by MalcoImX: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
hypocrite!!!!! Oh wen u insult president GEJ, u dont imagine what his family has to go thru? When u insult his wife, and make all those disrecpectful remarks on his office,
See ur life?
You have crossed when you start wishing your opponent death.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by 76Naira(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jonathan is fast eroding any chance he had for reelection.
Otueke, the new federal capital of Bayelsa Republic!
Go back to FU Otueke http://www.fuotuoke.edu.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Gboliwe: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
A speech written by an educated Nigerian and given to an illiterate to read. I bet the reader doesn't understand 90% of what he read.
It makes no sense, no impact at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
You have crossed when you start wishing your opponent death.
what is that? Behave urself!!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Franchise21(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
I just love d way Buhari campaigns... So mature

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by lion042(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
This man and his vice should forget about Aso Rock, they can not enter their......Even the claimed pastor that lies because of politics and money
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by OtunbaJega: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
That boy, who was destined to become a painter, will soon come here to type rubbish. his moniker is anonimi ... One fool like that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by aresa: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
GMB...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by theV0ice: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gboliwe:
A speech written by an educated Nigerian and given to an illiterate to read. I bet the reader doesn't understand 90% of what he read.
It makes no sense, no impact at all.

and GEJ writes his own speeches?

see what Chimamanda said about his speeches

''Jonathan is given to rambling; his unscripted speeches leave listeners vaguely confused''

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by ndcide(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
The exact statement was " ...vote for those who'll protect your religion." How could that be equated to vote for ONLY Muslims? OBJ is Christian and don't be surprised majority of Muslims will vote for him over many Muslims in the corridors of power today. The simple reason being he'll protect people of both faiths.

Go tell Buhari to stop saying what only him understands.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
If this lengthy epistle was said by someone else, trust me I won't waste my time reading it.. But I took my time to read this speech from A - Z because I know my amiable general usually make some sense whenever he speaks. The speech got me a little emotional though, and as a good Christian that I am, I will vote you(buhari) even if no one wants to vote you. In sunshine or in rain, I will match to my polling unit on the 28th of March and cast my vote for you sir.

My PVC pledge its loyalty to you sir.
God bless general Buhari. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by ijeabom(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
The Buhari I have followed his speeches since inception through campaign rallies until now is NOT THIS BRILLIANT. He couldn't have been the one who made this speech in those exact words. Except you are telling us that you have taught him English tenses overnight.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Gboliwe: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:

and GEJ writes his own speeches?

see what Chimamanda said about his speeches

''Jonathan is given to rambling; his unscripted speeches leave listeners vaguely confused''

Noisemaker, we are not discussing GEJ and his speeches here. Stick to the topic or run along. I just hate it when trolls quote me to derail a thread. Please don't do it again. Thank you. cheesy
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by mrmetoo1: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
hypocrite!!!!! Oh wen u insult president GEJ, u dont imagine what his family has to go thru? When u insult his wife, and make all those disrecpectful remarks on his office,
See ur life?

This is part of what I'm saying, please go through my posts and see where I've insulted GEJ. I actually criticize his followers like you even more than the president. Even with the supporters, I don't insult.

Then there are differences between criticizing, insulting and straight up character assassination. I don't take part in the last two but yes I criticize GEJ and if Buhari wins, I'll critcize when/if he messes up. This is my country, this is my Nigeria, I have to write to speak up against anyone that I don't feel is managing it properly and this is not limited to our leaders

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by theV0ice: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

Noisemaker, we are not discussing GEJ and his speeches here. Stick to the topic or run along. I just hate it when trolls quote me to derail a thread. Please don't do it again. Thank you. cheesy

are u ashamed to discuss your 'phd' president?

Your erudite sister just gave an unbiased assessment of the 'scholar' and it's damning wink

Incase you don't know, big men world wide have speech writers who are heavily paid to do the job so yes GMB has an intelligent writer who writes his speeches and the guy does a marvelous job cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by dre11(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Let me hear those Taniods talking about islamize of Nigerians again

I don't know which pit of hell they dug up that assumption
After all Sambo says Buhari is more Christian than he is
While his master will propagate the islamize agenda down south

GMB keeps matching on to ASO VILLA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Adminisher: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
jayseehe:

Cry me a river

Dont mind them. This Buhari has a most disarm img honestly that I have seen. He readily admitted that xtians were a majority in the army throughout his career and religion never affected his rapid rise in his profession. A lot of the problems we have now is Jonathan lack if self confidence as a man and as a leader. A painful fact his supporters endure everytime that have to watch him ir wait for him ti make decisions. He is using religious differences in Nigeria as a self defensive measure si that as minority tribe indugene he can.play powers against themselves and stay on top. This has failed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by janeteubena: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
My president ! President !!

Buhari ! Buhari !!

God Bless you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Gboliwe: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:

are u ashamed to discuss your 'phd' president?

Your erudite sister just gave an unbiased assessment of the 'scholar' and it's damning wink

McheeeeeeeWwwwwwwwwww

*adds moniker to my ignore list*

Dude is a troll and has nothing to discuss.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by MalcoImX: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
what is that? Behave urself!!
Now you may understand what that other person is saying!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by theV0ice: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

McheeeeeeeWwwwwwwwwww

*adds moniker to my ignore list*

Dude is a troll and has nothing to discuss.

i understand cool
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by snowprince59(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Was this televised live? I need to be of d conviction dat he said all these on his own. Anybody watched dis live?
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by lawalt01(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
lion042:
This man and his vice should forget about Aso Rock, they can not enter their......Even the claimed pastor that lies because of politics and money
...this lunatic imp is debauched...General March 4 Buhari...CHANGE IS A MUST!!!...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahaha politics language,

Buhari you should know that our generation is not cowards who use to believed on 1980s or 1970s,
Buhari stop copying president GEJ's campaign pattern 00000 just go and meet your islamist priest 00000.

Who are you guys to challange the man on power GEJ.

GEJ tilllllllllllllll 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by propet(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
do you know the full meaning of
GEJ =GOODLUCK EBELEJONATHAN
G=God,
O=of,
O=Oyedepo,
D=David,
L=let my enemies be put,
U=under my feet and let me,
C=crush them and,
K=knock them out of the line and
i,
E=ebele will,
B=be
E=elected
L=legally without any,
E=evil plan because,
J=Jehovah
O=of armies will fight for me,
N=no matter the storms,
A=almighty God will give me
victory because i,
T=trust in
H=him,
A=alleluyah to his,
N=name.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Adamo84(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
I swear! TANoids, PDP apologist, Ethnic bigots will never agree with this gentle Man, the man mean well for Us but they just want to run/shoot him down with Propaganda. People's General! Carry go, we dey your back gidigba, we will vote for you. Dear Lord! Let our enemies live long so as to see their evils and repent, if they refuse to repent, please let their lives, families and generation yet unborn be mismanaged as El-Clueless has mismanaged Bayelsa and is currently mismanaging Nigeria. Let them regret only on their dying bed, let their lives be disjointed like bombs in the North East shatters innocent people (Christian and Muslims and others), Please, let one, two, three or four amongst their closest relatives be a victim of Bomb blast this month so they can feel the pain of those who have lost loved ones to this menace Boko Haraam, One last prayer God, please Expose whoever is behind this genocide bedeviling our country called Book Haram, expose and disgrace them, be it a Christian or a Muslim and all their associates and Sponsors. Grant the family of those who have lost their families to this menace, replace the property of those who have lost valuable property in folds. Aamyn.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Now you may understand what that other person is saying!
is something wrong with you!!!!!..dey ur lane.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by genearts(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
dazdilijae:

Pls go to google and search for Buhari's interview 2011 n hear hin say wit his mouth that he said Muslims should vote 4 Muslims although he tried to twist d meanin bt he said it. The bible say out of the abundance of d heart the mouth speaks not all this writen speeches 4m AKPC or wats d Oboma boys name. They r jus campaign talk in other words story 4 d gods
A leopard can never change its spots

Post the link let's see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son / Rauf Olaniyan: SARS Operatives Extorted Me Twice - Oyo Deputy Governor Says / Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.