Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (27946 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by fandango: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
hypocrite!!!!! Oh wen u insult president GEJ, u dont imagine what his family has to go thru? When u insult his wife, and make all those disrecpectful remarks on his office,
See ur life?
thank you my brother for that reasonable response. Cus if we were in china many of them would have been crucified upsidedown.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
enigma3000:
When GEJ is accused, he is always GUILTY, but when GMB is as well, they r all false and empty accusations to taint his political ambitions...am neither a supporter of JEG nor GMB..but it seems like GMB fans are quite sentimental and extreme as well...I fear chaos in this country if GMB loses...God pls Help NIGERIA...

That's the simple truth. I am not a GEJ fan either, but why is the guy always guilty? GMB is a saint. Hypocrisy is a big problem in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by kingviny: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:
GMB just confirmed the below in his speech

Point of correction.

The late Gbolahan Mudashiru was not an atheist, he was an adherent of the Grail Message. Atheists do not believe in the existence of God. The Grail Message is all about God and His Will.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by theV0ice: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
kingviny:

Point of correction.

The late Gbolahan Mudashiru was not an atheist, he was an adherent of the Grail Message. Atheists do not believe in the existence of God. The Grail Message is all about God and His Will.

Thanks for the correction bro. at least we know he was neither Muslim nor Christian

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by kingviny: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Point of correction.

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Dee60: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
True Christians will vote for honesty and integrity and not for falsehood. PDP is known for such falsehood.

If they have balls, they should stop hiding behind PVC and BH. Let us queue behind our choices and let the loser pack out of the villa tomorrow morning!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by kakakent: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Osinbajo and members of
the APC campaign council met with Catholic Bishops in
Abuja yesterday. Below is GMB's speech at the meeting.

One Nation Bound in Freedom, Peace and Unity.

https://m.facebook.com/votebuhari/posts/10152739471892734

Will it ressurect my youth corper friend dat ur pple killed in 2011 cos u lost an election nd all an old hag like u could say was dat pple re reacting cos you lost the election? Buhari no vex me pass d one wey u don do if I get close to u ill personally twist ur neck I no dey bother abt politics y u go come kill my guy an innocent corper for I'm lodge kwa oh
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by bandely(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
My President-in-waiting has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
bros12345:
But Oga you said sometime ago that you will continue to push for Sharia in the tine past. haba baba. so because of this election na you dey lie like this. anyway the bishops and Nigerians know better

a leopard cannot cleanse its spots
you are the biggest fool in the history of universe

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I dey here dey imagine Buhari reading this article out to d Catholic priests...are u guys saying Buhari now speak more than three minutes? ayo fayose Whr 're u....

something in Me don't believe this. I have a right not to believe even if it's true. ba?
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by coolscott(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
egift:

Are you a Religious Fanatic? If NOT, please concentrate on what is relevant and issues that matters to Nigerians. Stop patronizing PDP Gossip Outlets.

Change is here. We will not be distracted. Sai Buhari.

It would seem that on every issue that the APC or its candidate is found wanting, the supporters' defense is a robotic repetition that we should forget trivial issues and concentrate on issues that that matter.

Military does not have Buhari's certificate but he swore an affidavit that they did - they say leave that trivial issue

They scream and shout change but the only opportunity for them to articulate the change they purport and show its superiority to what already exists (the debate) they deprive themselves and the rest of the public of. They say leave that matter and concentrate on real issues.

The man says he will fight corruption but is heavily surrounded by very know and very corrupt Nigerian politicians - they say leave that matter and concentrate on the relevant matter.

It is my believe that only foolish people will take serious, people who insist that the serious issues are not issues at all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by ajebuter(f): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
If the old man like make he visit pope in Vatican..
I have decided to
Marchonbuhari
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Amazo: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm proudly Christian, and come 28 March 2015 by the grace of God, I shall with deep conviction and joyful pride vote for Muhammad Buhari. My only regret is that I can only vote for him once! For the past six years, i've been a Nigerian without a President. But the long awaited change has come, which is birth from the horrendous sufferings and blood of millions of Nigerians victimized and slain by the pervasive pandemic corruption and appalling demonic misrule of the PDP. God bless President Muhammad Buhari, God bless Nigeria and God bless all the true patriotic Nigerian citizens who place truth above falsified sentiments, and principles of justice and fairness above the injustices of bloodline, ethnicity and religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by agharagbon: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Goldman

Those supporting GMB do not know history so all of them should be sent to school and before they come in 2019 GEJ would have completed his team
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by cuteoly(f): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
People no longer see the truth because of all this politicians. Let's be sincere, if Goodluck isn't gaining anytin from all this fraudsters he is working with, he would hv let them face the punishment for embezzlement. I supported him in 2011 but this time around, I will have to be careful in choosing who to support. Let us the youth stop attacking ourselves because of all these old men, it's our future they r toiling with. I wonder why APC didnt give us Rochas, a man that has really done so well for his people as a Governor.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by jaybee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
ndcide:
Absolute BULL..!
this man said Muslims should vote Muslims only.

This man never showed statesmanship when Churches were being bombed. it is at the eleventh hour he's saying all this bleeding crap because he wants vote. This man have not spoken against boko haram. he simply politically blames the FG and add some soft lines to show condemnation.

Abeg he should relax.if he is not President nothing will happen.

Please quote exactly what he said, where he said it and any verifiable reference to the statement. or else you are just another f00l

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Toktee(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
theChiefPriest:
Buhari is our choice.
YES,HE IS,ANYBODY THAT IS NOT HAPPY SHOULD JUST MARCH4BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hypocrite!!! GMB looking for votes by all means. He is a confirmed liar and a wolf in sheep clothing. Beware!!!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Rendition(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
M not here too reply anyone buh all I knw is dat d facts still remains that Gen buhari by Gods grace wudemerge the winner of dis election come march 28 nd the aftermate of such is y ppl like d president nd his cohorts like okupe, abati, ffk,diezini, okonjo etc are aving sleepless nit nd even dasuki bcoz he has watched boko haram expend too wat it is today ,now comin out too say he can crush demin 6weeks....my brothers nd sisters lets be frank if u av lost a loved one in dis past 4 years at dis higher level I bet u, u wont wanna hear GEJ close too ur hears bcoz dis assistance the feds now accepted shud av bin a done deal since, well since d former information minister lebran maku cud defect nd then provided a security hint dat Bokoharam was a Gov thing den that seals it all...all i wanna do after I cast my vote is too sit dwn and watch how d elites nd opposition ur talking abt whom av milked us dry wud start running around for cover
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by OLUJAY4REAL: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
ibnmaja:
you are the biggest fool in the history of universe

The truth is bitter. Why is it that GMB's supporters are alway aggressive when the truth is aiired about the evils of GMB with them not being able to disprove the obvious? There must be a spirit from the pit of hell behind it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by mackriss: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yes Mohammed or Mohammedu it is defined in the annals of this noble country ur antecedents about about taking power by all means. We are not fools or those almajiri in your town or those your religion have pauperized in the north.Come o, are you nt the one that opened your mouth to tell Nigeria and Nigerians that u wil make this country ungovernable for Jonathan now you prove urself to be an epitome of peace or one who loves the Christians. Again,you people keep on telling us that the youth are the strength of future or is it when you die that the youth will start existing ? Once more, I remember what Mr Obasanjo you before he handed over to Mr. Yar'a Adua, that, what is it that you capital you forgot in the presidential village. My humble advice, when this far started burning nobody will be exempted from it,give this country opportunity to finish wt the fresh dew. Stop throwing stones.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Heffalump(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I believe Jonathan and TANoids after readin this message will shed tears because they will all regret propagating false # AIT. and NTA.

Seun lalasticlala ishilove . Abegg you guys in the name if whatever God you worship, Please let the world know about this GMB's stance on religious, let those who have fallen to the lies and propaganda of PDPs know the truth in other for them to be freed. Thank u.

Why are u sounding so passionate about the statement as if it has the power of conviction. He can say anything now for all he cares. After all, this is election time and any man can say anything now to win support. One thing I cannot forget is history. Please note that history is not a very good friend of GMD, that is why he cannot be trusted in a time like this no matter what he says or appears as a saint.
Some people have guts to support GMB (not Northern fanatics) because of the desperate hope for change as though its found on him, even if the "change" they yearn for is a straight route to Hell. I quite understand that change is constant, but must come when it's appropriate.
The right change is not in Buhari as Nigeria can never be peaceful with him in power (Quote me).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Olamscojohnson(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
i just pray for him to make sure that all these comments are not going to be forfeited after he is later made the president. Coz, a lot of them use to say this when campaining and after gaining the throne becomes difficult for them to do. Gej till 2019.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by omowest(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
miraclewonder:
hmmm, GMB is really desperate this time around.
GMB has now copied the PDP style of going from
church to church. Maybe he is now 'born again', &
no longer the fanatical supporter of the
implementation of sharia law, & the official
sympathizer of the Boko Haram, we used to know.
We just dey watch you, because we know that the
heart of man is deceitful and a leopard can not
change its spots.
Just wondering aloud, Why he is not also visiting
the Imams & d mosques. After all, charity should
begin @ home. Hope he would still be fraternizing
with them after he loses the elections.

Do u no what is call desperate? my prospond d election my 6 weeks to form the caber to rig. We are watching
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by dazdilijae(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adamo84:

Bros! You only ended up posting a link that listed the flaws of El-Clueless and his failed promises on Power since he became the President ooo! Abi am I missing something Please, somebody should open the link above me and clear my doubt's. Waiting for you to cross check the link you posted and correct yourself because as far as I watched the YouTube link you gave, it only exposed your sitting boss (Jonah)
Did Buhari accept the statement of voting 4 Muslim by Muslims? That d point in the link simple and clear
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Heffalump(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
For those easily brain watched, what was GMB's comment when he lost the presidential election of 2011 and Christians were attacked and killed in the North? He kept mute, meaning yeah kill those infidels who made me loose. All these sweet things he's pouring now, he didn't say them at that time to calm tension? This dude didn't challenge the situation then, at least to prove his love for the innocent souls being terminated.
However, he was deeply saddened because he lost in the free and fair election of which the people decided. And so hell must be let loose.
He also accused the FG openly for using military to fight BH so that he could use it as weak point for the government. So many things to say about this old grand pa. The past is hunting him like the hunter's dog. We cannot forget GMB in a flash because we needed a change. We all need change but certainly, not for Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Faraidi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nonsense,he is a pretender
Rilwayne001:

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by ckc(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amazo:

I'm proudly Christian, and come 28 March 2015 by the grace of God, I shall with deep conviction and joyful pride vote for Muhammad Buhari. My only regret is that I can only vote for him once! For the past six years, i've been a Nigerian without a President. But the long awaited change has come, which is birth from the horrendous sufferings and blood of millions of Nigerians victimized and slain by the pervasive pandemic corruption and appalling demonic misrule of the PDP. God bless President Muhammad Buhari, God bless Nigeria and God bless all the true patriotic Nigerian citizens who place truth above falsified sentiments, and principles of justice and fairness above the injustices of bloodline, ethnicity and religion.
Is anybody stopping u from voting him? And that u r a Christian so what? Same way some Muslims will vote Jonathan too.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Kingspin(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
The way this man is going hope he will not be a devil if mistakely, he enter there.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by loswhite(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
u ppl were expecting him to go there and say
" hey u fifule listen to me ! Will islamize all op you wen i am president... is that what u were expecting?

Yea thats what i thot!!
only fools/illitrate believes that Buhari can islamisize Nigeria. I just hope you are not one of them
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2015
loswhite:
only fools/illitrate believes that Buhari can islamisize Nigeria. I just hope you are not one of them
oh u tink i care?.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by coldFLARES1(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2015
shikaan:
u ppl were expecting him to go there and say
" hey u fifule listen to me ! Will islamize all op you wen i am president... is that what u were expecting?

Yea thats what i thot!!
Unfortunately, he is not Jonathan, PhD(Pathetically Highly Dishonorable).

You can take his words to the bank and that sets him apart from Doyin Okupe's Jesus Christ of Nigeria,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu / Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest / Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.