Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (27942 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by kristisking(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Catholic and APC,birds of a feather.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by coolscott(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
egift:

The Leadership we can trust. Sai Buhari.

Someone who asked why the Christians are worried about sharia. He said is it their legs and hands that are being cut?

Meanwhile full fledged Muslim nations have banished sharia in order to be strong. Just go to Turkey, arguably the middle east's strongest muslim country now, and preach in a public place how sharia must be implemented and see what will happen to you.

Same for Indonesia an asian Muslim country.

the Turkish government killed lots of its citizens to be able to stamp out criminal sharia. the only countries in the middle east where sharia rears its head up have problems. They are Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, Yemen.

That is the case with sharia internationally and some less informed president wannabe in Nigeria ventures to make such unintelligent statements in support of Sharia in our country? I say he is unintelligent.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
[s][/s]
shikaan:
u ppl were expecting him to go there and say
" hey u fifule listen to me ! Will islamize all op you wen i am president fresident... is that what u were expecting?

Yea thats what i thot!!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Horrlah(f): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
ndcide:
Absolute BULL..!
this man said Muslims should vote Muslims only.

This man never showed statesmanship when Churches were being bombed. it is at the eleventh hour he's saying all this bleeding crap because he wants vote. This man have not spoken against boko haram. he simply politically blames the FG and add some soft lines to show condemnation.
Show me a video or u are a blatant liar

Abeg he should relax.if he is not President nothing will happen.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by MalcoImX: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
ndcide:

Go tell Buhari to stop saying what only him understands.
That I admit. But understand that he's said to be taciturn. And such people tend to be philosophic and don't talk too much. He's always misunderstood, but mostly by those who can't understand or who don't trust him. As an example; when he lost to OBJ in controversial circumstances he said, "They'd be no government after May 29th. .." Many thought he would take over the country by force or he had boys in the Army who'd overthrow OBJ, when all the meant was that after that day the government was unconstitutional.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Adamo84(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Help us with the link.
God bless you in folds. Was thinking of how to school the guy abi na girl you quoted but I just don't want to start any discuss with those programmed TANoids and El-Clueless E-Warlords.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by busybrain88: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
I bet gej can't talk without bending his otuoke head to read from his prepared speech 4 two minutes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by olaboy001(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
propet:
do you know the full meaning of
GEJ =GOODLUCK EBELEJONATHAN
G=God,
O=of,
O=Oyedepo,
D=David,
L=let my enemies be put,
U=under my feet and let me,
C=crush them and,
K=knock them out of the line and
i,
E=ebele will,
B=be
E=elected
L=legally without any,
E=evil plan because,
J=Jehovah
O=of armies will fight for me,
N=no matter the storms,
A=almighty God will give me
victory because i,
T=trust in
H=him,
A=alleluyah to his,
N=name.
Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by busybrain88: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
kristisking:
Catholic and APC,birds of a feather.
pdp and protestants,thieves of d same oga.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by MalcoImX: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
is something wrong with you!!!!!..dey ur lane.
You must be a TANoid. Do you have a reserved lane here!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by dazdilijae(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Help us with the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITI0dRDjD4 pls get educated

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by dazdilijae(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adamo84:

God bless you in folds. Was thinking of how to school the guy abi na girl you quoted but I just don't want to start any discuss with those programmed TANoids and El-Clueless E-Warlords.
Pls come school me after u watch d interview n stop being blinded by misinformation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITI0dRDjD4
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
OH MY GOD!! Buhari I believe you!! cry
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by egift(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
coolscott:

Someone who asked why the Christians are worried about sharia. He said is it their legs and hands that are being cut?

Meanwhile full fledged Muslim nations have banished sharia in order to be strong. Just go to Turkey, arguably the middle east's strongest muslim country now, and preach in a public place how sharia must be implemented and see what will happen to you.

Same for Indonesia an asian Muslim country.

the Turkish government killed lots of its citizens to be able to stamp out criminal sharia. the only countries in the middle east where sharia rears its head up have problems. They are Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, Yemen.

That is the case with sharia internationally and some less informed president wannabe in Nigeria ventures to make such unintelligent statements in support of Sharia in our country? I say he is unintelligent.
Are you a Religious Fanatic? If NOT, please concentrate on what is relevant and issues that matters to Nigerians. Stop patronizing PDP Gossip Outlets.

Change is here. We will not be distracted. Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by dazdilijae(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adamo84:

If u don't ve MB 2 watch it please explain why he said killing Boko haram is killing of northerners while the ND militants r treated like kings if he is nt religious or ethnic bigot. Waiting 4 u 2 come twist his speech as usual bt pls try 2 accept he agree he said it it
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by honeric01(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gboliwe:
A speech written by an educated Nigerian and given to an illiterate to read. I bet the reader doesn't understand 90% of what he read.
It makes no sense, no impact at all.

See contradiction.. if he's an illiterate, how come he can read and write or how do you define an illiterate?

Maybe you are the real illiterate here for not recognizing an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Trending(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:
GMB just confirmed the below in his speech

com u dey kraz? y u dey mention me na
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
See as election humble all man.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by djkirkoo2(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
ndcide:
Absolute BULL..!
this man said Muslims should vote Muslims only.

This man never showed statesmanship when Churches were being bombed. it is at the eleventh hour he's saying all this bleeding crap because he wants vote. This man have not spoken against boko haram. he simply politically blames the FG and add some soft lines to show condemnation.

Abeg he should relax.if he is not President nothing will happen.
You very right bro. Buhari is only doing all diz now cus he wants vote. I'm not a partisan.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by dazdilijae(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
egift:

Are you a Religious Fanatic? If NOT, please concentrate on what is relevant and issues that matters to Nigerians. Stop patronizing PDP Gossip Outlets.

Change is here. We will not be distracted. Sai Buhari.
Facing issues hw has the APC fared in the states it controls now? Wat is the fight against corruption those states? Apart 4m d noise 4m Lagos wit somany bad state n LG road4, Kano and Edo where else can d APC talk of infrastructural change? 4m pikin mess u go know d smell of d poo.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by MalcoImX: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
dazdilijae:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITI0dRDjD4 pls get educated
You sent a link with PDP adverts denigrating Buhari and you want me to buy into that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
While I have never believed that anyone will ever Islamize nigeria, there's no denying that buhari said all the things he is accused of. They were carried in our national dailies. He never denied them then, why now?

I don't expect him to own up on any of the allegations but was there any time Buhari condemned the Boko Haram? Has he not always blamed the south and the Govetnment for being responsible for the insurgency?

We have heard you general. We forgive your past wickedness but don't try to fool Christians by going from church to church. When we were massacred in the past, you didn't say anything. When a few Fulani herdsmen were killed in the west, you led a high powered delegation to the west to demand for answers.

General Buhari, you are a hypocrite. You hate the south. Why did you cancel the Lagos Metro Rail project? We seem to forget that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria then, so the Metro Rail was for the benefit of all nigerians and not the SW only. I hate double standards. Goodluck may never be the best but Buhari is nothing near an alternative. A clueless Jona is better than a 72 year old grandpa who is suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disoder(NPD). For those who may not know, NPD is a mental disease common to most tyrants and some individuals. They have a false belief that they are entitled to special privileges and that the rules of society apply to everyone else but not to them.

Buhari's case of NPD is chronic. Since 1961, he has been enjoying the quota system while the rest of the people have to work their tails off to survive. Someone please tell the old man to go home and rest, and give the youth a chance. We can't reward every coup plotter with the presidency.

I crave change but what APC has to offer is like running away from home because you are angry with your wife, to a harlot. That's not change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ur a Cow meat! :-(
shikaan:
u ppl were expecting him to go there and say
" hey u fifule listen to me ! Will islamize all op you wen i am president... is that what u were expecting?

Yea thats what i thot!!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by infofta(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
General Buhari, your past record speaks for you.
I have seen the list of your governors when you were head of state, majority of them are Christians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
vinohh:
Ur a Cow meat! :-(
now what?
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by theV0ice: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Trending:
com u dey kraz? y u dey mention me na

you're a dunce, who mentioned your name?

Did i ask you to choose a moniker that is used in everyday english?
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by fctboy: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
New post on TransformationWatch

JONATHAN’S GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT – THEY WANT CHANGE
by TransformationWatch
1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and only achieved to change the name of NEPA to PHCN, yet some people and Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180m Hallibuton bribery scam that made world news, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.

3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for the production of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam. I am yet to get mine, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu used Babatunde Fashola to build 1 kilometer of road for N1.2bn, while Akpabio builds same for N120m. Yet Tinubu and Fashola says Jonathan is corrupt.

5. Bola Tinubu and Fashola spent $460 million (N55 billion at 2009 exchange rate of N118/$1) of tax payer’s money in the name of Lekki-Epe Concession Company (LCC) to build a toll gate, and yet taxed Lagosians even after claiming to buy back the concession, for using the road with no records, Yet Tinubu, Fashola and Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.

6. Buhari delegated all powers to Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a consulting firm owned by his Wife’s brother, which allowed his Inlaw’s firm to Initiate all projects for the PTF, Approve all projects for the PTF and Execute all projects for the PTF. APC was able to make away with N25,758,532,444 (Twenty-five billion, seven hundred and fifty-eight million, five hundred and thirty-two thousand, four hundred and fourty-four Naira). Buhari says he did not know.. Yet Buhari, Tinubu claims Jonathan is corrupt.

7. Rotimi Ameachi spent N50bn to build a 2kilometer monorail that is yet to be completed. And Ameachi, Tinubu, Buhari says Jonathan is corrupt.

8. 73,000 ghost workers were discovered and terminated, So former President called President Jonathan to leave the 73,000 ghost workers to remain in status quo, When President Jonathan ignored, Obasanjo claimed that Jonathan is corrupt. Nigeria was rated the 2nd must corrupt Nation in the world as at 1999 – 2007 when Obasanjo was president, then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria is rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt...even the PDP refugees that are now APC are saying Jonathan is corrupt...

NIGERIANS judge for yourselves!!!!!! PLEASE READ AND SHARE

TransformationWatch | February 10, 2015 at 12:08 pm | Categories: Issues In The News | URL: /p1Ls8f-2P4
Comment    See all comments
alaoeri:
PDP campaign of calumny is no more working, GMB gathering momentum & support on a daily basis, saTANist like Okupe, FFK & Omokri are ranting on social media which is not helping there master's course, everywhere you go CHANGE is what ppl are talking about.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Adamo84(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
dazdilijae:

Pls come school me after u watch d interview n stop being blinded by misinformation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITI0dRDjD4
Bros! You only ended up posting a link that listed the flaws of El-Clueless and his failed promises on Power since he became the President ooo! Abi am I missing something Please, somebody should open the link above me and clear my doubt's. Waiting for you to cross check the link you posted and correct yourself because as far as I watched the YouTube link you gave, it only exposed your sitting boss (Jonah)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by enigma3000: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
When GEJ is accused, he is always GUILTY, but when GMB is as well, they r all false and empty accusations to taint his political ambitions...am neither a supporter of JEG nor GMB..but it seems like GMB fans are quite sentimental and extreme as well...I fear chaos in this country if GMB loses...God pls Help NIGERIA...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Adamo84(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:
While I have never believed that anyone will ever Islamize nigeria, there's no denying that buhari said all the things he is accused of. They were carried in our national dailies. He never denied them then, why now?

I don't expect him to own up on any of the allegations but was there any time Buhari condemned the Boko Haram? Has he not always blamed the south and the Govetnment for being responsible for the insurgency?

We have heard you general. We forgive your past wickedness but don't try to fool Christians by going from church to church. When we were massacred in the past, you didn't say anything. When a few Fulani herdsmen were killed in the west, you led a high powered delegation to the west to demand for answers.

General Buhari, you are a hypocrite. You hate the south. Why did you cancel the Lagos Metro Rail project? We seem to forget that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria then, so the Metro Rail was for the benefit of all nigerians and not the SW only. I hate double standards. Goodluck may never be the best but Buhari is nothing near an alternative. A clueless Jona is better than a 72 year old grandpa who is suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disoder(NPD). For those who may not know, NPD is a mental disease common to most tyrants and some individuals. They have a false belief that they are entitled to special privileges and that the rules of society apply to everyone else but not to them.

Buhari's case of NPD is chronic. Since 1961, he has been enjoying the quota system while the rest of the people have to work their tails off to survive. Someone please tell the old man to go home and rest, and give the youth a chance. We can't reward every coup plotter with the presidency.

I crave change but what APC has to offer is like running away from home because you are angry with your wife, to a harlot. That's not change.
Please, post the links to all you claimed he said. Waiting...
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by fandango: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

You are drinking too much JonaSambo Bottle of Propaganda. Stop it before it start tormenting your soul.

Nigerians will not be distracted with lies. The Change we seek is here. Sai Buhari.
it is the alomobuharibanjo dat ur drinking is blinding u 4rm reality. If your paramount ruler comes out now and shout change! Wont you think he has just finish drink kai kai?
Re: Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adamo84:

Please, post the links to all you claimed he said. Waiting...

You go wait tire. You no dey read paper? They tell you say I be Seun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable / Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) / 3 Officials Resign From Governor Obaseki's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.