Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? (79555 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / These 9 Things Would Make A Guy Stay Forever! Must Read!!! / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by troot: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
mixedgene:
This is serious and got me thinking lately, can a normal bloke with an active sexual life do without touching a wowan for atleast one full month and still maintain his sanity without distractions whatsoever? if yes, please what is the secret?

candid opinion is welcome
no because his fluid will get rotten if it stays too long. A normal guy needs to discharge every 3 days
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Exercise may hep you stay

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bosun11(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
i have stayed more than 5 months without sex so whats d big deal
so its possible !
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by popcykaylah(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bonapart:
The last time I had sex was in 2012
your spermotozua go don turn to frogs ..
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
i can not survive a week without sex........u come dey talk 1 month.............mtshewww
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by siegfried99(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:
Its very possible but requires high level of self discipline and personal restriction. it also requires deep involvement in activities of keen interest to you which you must be very passionate about and would gulp most of your spare/idle time. Its all about re-directing your youthful energy(ies) into meaningful productive ventures. It myt interest you to know that the last female I personally dated was in 2007. So its POSSIBLE mate!

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Akinz0126(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think with the fear of God coupled with self discipline abstainance is the result.

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by brightology3: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:

The recommendations i proffered did the trick. The fact is, since that time, I hardly actually have time for myself due to the intense nature of my job, which coincidentally is my passion so it takes the best of my TIME. Before you know whats happening, you're deeply involved in what interests you as you spend more time pursuin your passion/aspirations and you start creating wealth from it as days build into weeks and years.
Don't get it distorted, you definitely get turned on onCe in a while as these are as a result of normal bodily functions, but then, thats where self discipline I spoke about play a vital role.

Note also, that you need to start seeing women/females as partners, good friends to share ideas with just like your sisters/relatives who you could learn from and not as sex-objects as forums like this and many others make you believe they are. Only then would the continuous tot of sex flee your cranium
i so much admire ur comment.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Kjking(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Last time I had sex was 2009...... So yes I can
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by caphtunde(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][code][/code] smileyI've never had swx all my life
So its very much possible
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bayocanny: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Four years and counting....
U dey lie
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Odunharry(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
1 month is nothing na

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bayocanny: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Are you high on something? I've never had sex all my life. The urge is there, but I have better things to do with my life till I marry.
But u dey self service lol
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by JahzaraAde(f): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
troot:
no because his fluid will get rotten if it stays too long. A normal guy needs to discharge every 3 days

Really?
According to which medical study?
Enlighten me smiley
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bosun11(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
this topic sef..i stayed for two years at a particular time so seriously ehn...no b big deal !!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:

The recommendations i proffered did the trick. The fact is, since that time, I hardly actually have time for myself due to the intense nature of my job, which coincidentally is my passion so it takes the best of my TIME. Before you know whats happening, you're deeply involved in what interests you as you spend more time pursuin your passion/aspirations and you start creating wealth from it as days build into weeks and years.
Don't get it distorted, you definitely get turned on onCe in a while as these are as a result of normal bodily functions, but then, thats where self discipline I spoke about play a vital role.

Note also, that you need to start seeing women/females as partners, good friends to share ideas with just like your sisters/relatives who you could learn from and not as sex-objects as forums like this and many others make you believe they are. Only then would the continuous tot of sex flee your cranium
dont worry ur gateman will help you service ur wife...........keep it up..............go and ask alameshiga son
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by princeduke2013: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Get BUSY with something u like nd limit your idle time especially weekends by going out with friends & church on Sundays if u are a xtian..it's very possible as long as u Re very very busy but not for an idle man
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by brosdoncome(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'm going two years now without sex now. Sex no be food. Sex shouldn't be single people's business.

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Walspring: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
yea a normal girl can lol

Hmmmm...

In other word, are you saying abnormal girls are those that applied makeups and they cant stay up to a month
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by costandi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:
Its very possible but requires high level of self discipline and personal restriction. it also requires deep involvement in activities of keen interest to you which you must be very passionate about and would gulp most of your spare/idle time. Its all about re-directing your youthful energy(ies) into meaningful productive ventures. It myt interest you to know that the last female I personally dated was in 2007. So its POSSIBLE mate!
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by UchecoOtentic(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
mixedgene:
This is serious and got me thinking lately, can a normal bloke with an active sexual life do without touching a wowan for atleast one full month and still maintain his sanity without distractions whatsoever? if yes, please what is the secret?

candid opinion is welcome

I made a promise to God dat I won't do it till dis February runs out and we are in d second weeks now... wen Eva my babe come I will hv d urge bt once I remember my promise I withdraw myself... bt its not easy ooooool
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Pepsi7: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you know you are interested in joining the pepsi football academy Kindly contact us with this number 08102873470
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Adamo84(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
eminemkayc:

You're so on point , I did for 2 and half years. OP. See Eminem to guide you. Its very possible, he has xrayed all the possible way out. It worked for him, Me and I'm sure it will work for you if you apply all the prescription correctly and consistently.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mirexxx(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Walspring:

Hmmmm...

In other word, are you saying abnormal girls are those that applied makeups and they cant stay up to a month
guy i didn't say that!
I was kidding sef
go to bed its late smiley
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by solayd(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
then i must be super man cool i abstain from s** more than five years smiley
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by haconjy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
I stay like that for over 15years. and still till now. its Focud
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Walspring: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
guy i didn't say that!
I was kidding sef
go to bed its late smiley

Okay boss i will try and go to bed.. I just hope you will also go to bed grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mirexxx(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Walspring:

Okay boss i will try and go to bed.. I just hope you will also go to bed grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol grin yea i will
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by kestolove95(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
HotBisi:
I know an active guy that stayed for 3yrs
ur boifrnd u mean?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bayocanny: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
JideJamez:
i can not survive a week without sex........u come dey talk 1 month.............mtshewww
Your won don finished
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Walspring: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
lol grin yea i will

Hmmmmmm

For your mind.. Right

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
HotBisi:
I know an active guy that stayed for 3yrs
highest hv stayed is 9months.right now am on my 4month again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.