Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? (79508 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / These 9 Things Would Make A Guy Stay Forever! Must Read!!! / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by wildikeman(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
klark3:

U're d type dat lure people into fornication by calling them cowards. In a bid to confound dat cowardice, dey end up committing evil. Bravery is not tested by sex.

The devil is a liar!!!
me...so asking one to be truthful is luring one to fornicate and then that makes me the devil...I wonder if u have sense.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by williamspaul22(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Better I commit suicide than stay a day without sex tongue
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by udoma55: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
it all boils down to self disipline and control
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Let's look at it this way. If you sign a deal with WHO that a microchip will be implanted in your body to check if you have sex or not and at the end of 1year(not even one month) you will be given 1m Dollars! Will you abstain or not?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mixedgene: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
salisy:
I have stayed 29 yrs without it. In simple am virgin and normal with the urge for s** gushing at sometimes. But always resisted the temptations

I meant guys with an ACTIVE sexual life. Not a virgi.n
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mixedgene: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
mujahid777:
only one month.me i have never had sex my life or even wanked before.or even experience what they call orgasm my entire life.

It's easier for you than for others with an active sex life
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mixedgene: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
williamspaul22:

Woah! Pathetic! You mean it?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by issehfressa: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Certifiedboss:

3yrs? Was he placed in a restricted environment? Was he honest with you when he said that

males need ' leash' ..real men don't..
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by issehfressa: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
rossi49ja:
Your question is insulting to any sane guy out there. What do you take guys for. Sex maniacs or some distorted machinations.

Over to your answer, I reiterate once more, Staying off sex is simply a matter of self-discipline. A guy staying off sex for as long as he wants is a matter of choice. We control our hormones and not the other way round.

I like your logic.

1 Like

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by issehfressa: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
williamspaul22:

There are a number of possibilities here..
You are either hacking handsome,or
you're revulsively rich, or
you can talk a beauty queen Hot, or
you're a professor of metaphysics, or
your tastes include bestiality ,or
maybe of course you're joking which in itself...bla bla bla
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by alobright17(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
mixedgene:
This is serious and got me thinking lately, can a normal bloke with an active sexual life do without touching a wowan for atleast one full month and still maintain his sanity without distractions whatsoever? if yes, please what is the secret?

candid opinion is welcome

This is my true life story

I traveled out of Nija April 2010,it wasn't rosy at all in fact it was like hell,but I vowed never to sex till I send money to my mom,which it took 2 yrs to achieved yes 2yrs before God picked my calls,frankly speaking suffering,hunger,sorrows,re-grates upon re-grates e.t.c filled my heart and thoughts.I never even felt anything about woman or sex,it took like 3 months later after I start making money before I came back to Nija and have sweet and satisfied sex again.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by rossi49ja(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
issehfressa:

I like your logic.
Thanks.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
eminemkayc:
Its very possible but requires high level of self discipline and personal restriction. it also requires deep involvement in activities of keen interest to you which you must be very passionate about and would gulp most of your spare/idle time. Its all about re-directing your youthful energy(ies) into meaningful productive ventures. It myt interest you to know that the last female I personally dated was in 2007. So its POSSIBLE mate!
Oya emmy lets change that.
Do you like dark ladies?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Prettyenit18(f): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Yes
Can a normal girl stay one month without applying makeup
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by vchykp(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Oh.. i stayed 11months, that was because i was a pastoral assistant, it was easy becuase i never remembered sex exist, even when a lady tried seducing me when i went for evangelism, i stood up and left, i told my leader the incident, he told me to take the girl out to and open place and talk sense into her, i later fell out of faith and since then i have not stayed a month without it.

Never the less, my partner has been thier all the way, and i believe if she is not around for even 2years i will be able to abstain, my secret was spirituality and now my secret remains that.. what on earth will i be doing with a lady in a private place, plus other ladies dont put me in the mood except my partner.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by chimdi101: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2016
This your question sef
I no know if na out of vex
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by eminemkayc: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

Oya emmy lets change that.
Do you like dark ladies?
If she's cute with a rare sense of intelligence and maturity why not?
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by bogolobango(m): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2016
If I stay a week without sex I'll fall sick I'm an Aquarius I'm addicted to sex
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Parpor(m): 2:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Prettyenit18:
Yes
You can lie for Nigeria ohh
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Prettyenit18(f): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
I rarely wear makeup oh. In my area my nick name is "holy marry" but in school they call me a "widow" or "grandmother" cry
Parpor:

You can lie for Nigeria ohh
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Parpor(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Prettyenit18:
I rarely wear makeup oh. In my area my nick name is "holy marry" but in school they call me a "widow" or "grandmother" cry
Hahahahaha, u must be extremely funny. Widow? Who r d crazy pple calling you that?

BTW, pictures of you without wearing makeup or you know the rest
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Prettyenit18(f): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
grin my class mates. Sorry no pics. Just believe it.
Parpor:

Hahahahaha, u must be extremely funny. Widow? Who r d crazy pple calling you that?

BTW, pictures of you without wearing makeup or you know the rest
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by boskow: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2016
mixedgene:
This is serious and got me thinking lately, can a normal bloke with an active sexual life do without touching a wowan for atleast one full month and still maintain his sanity without distractions whatsoever? if yes, please what is the secret?

candid opinion is welcome

y not....most guys can stay witout sex for years....its all about been positive, gettin uself busy and readin ur bible....sex is jst overrated
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Parpor(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Prettyenit18:
grin my class mates. Sorry no pics. Just believe it.
I need prove. So if you don't have,I just can't believe,,,Cutie
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Prettyenit18(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
You don't have a choice dearie
Parpor:

I need prove. So if you don't have,I just can't believe,,,Cutie
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Parpor(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Prettyenit18:
You don't have a choice dearie
Hahaha,, U really must be funny.
Sweetheart Stop beating around the bush and prove urself,, lest d surprise I have for u might be postponed
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Prettyenit18(f): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Is the surprise money shocked
Parpor:

Hahaha,, U really must be funny.
Sweetheart Stop beating around the bush and prove urself,, lest d surprise I have for u might be postponed
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Parpor(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Prettyenit18:
Is the surprise money shocked
Lols,,,it could be anything. Once u earn it,I'll ask you to make a wish. BTW,,, I'm still waiting for you to prove yourself
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by Prettyenit18(f): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Dream on grin
Parpor:

Lols,,,it could be anything. Once u earn it,I'll ask you to make a wish. BTW,,, I'm still waiting for you to prove yourself
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by mixedgene: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2018
interesting replies
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? by ochibuogwu5: 2:30am On Jun 22, 2018
21 years and counting without sexual intercourse with any human being or myself{masturbation} or any demon.
THE SECRET IS JESUS CHRIST IN THE EUCHARIST THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.