Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (25996 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by ayomidegambari(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
undecided
blemon44:
I am not a man nor a woman
wetin u be? Animal?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Euckybaby(f): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
PAnaceA7:

Postponed till further notice... The new date would be communicated soon.
v you guys can't try it. better still prepare for funeral because one person must go six feet
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
cutieberie1:
hehehe...y guys nor like valentine..

Because girls are now seeing it as a means to receive gifts from us without giving anything in return. undecided

Dem no do valentine for girls to dey collect gift but for lovers to exchange gifts with each other. And also not for girls to receive iphone6 and give singlet in return.

Note: give the same in value as you have received.

1 Like

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Spaxon(f): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin valentine Still holds ...
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
See them,birds of the same feather flocks together.....all these stories COs u don't wanna spend money on ur babes...but you will complain if she is not giving u her body..oga oo Naija guys..... undecided undecided
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by WYMAN(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tolexy007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
i was here

so where are u now?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by blemon44(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
ayomidegambari:
undecided wetin u be? Animal?

animal too has male and female
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by PAnaceA7(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Euckybaby:
v you guys can't try it. better still prepare for funeral because one person must go six feet
Chai..... All bcus of val. Six feet kwa.. Ur boyfriend should better fortify himself or flee asap.
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by blemon44(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Euckybaby:
wow!! that's good. have been looking for you all this while

what do you want to do with me
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol.

Val still holds sha. grin
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by fresh360(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
;DLols...... Plz how do I become. Member.... Coz I hv like 3 gf n dnt knw wat to do embarassed
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Mhizkel(f): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Val isn't meant for lovers only..U can also show love to ur friends and families..So why d hype?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
@mobola21 I told you too babe
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
because you girls use it to exploit guys

#singleAndLovingIt tho
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by oloriadejoke(f): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2015
From NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GIRLFRIEND AND WIVES...dear men you don't have to beat around the bush with all those excuses,we know you are seriously broke but thank God for the postponement of the elections while valentine's day is in couples of days kindly go out in search of an alternative quick jobs* gifts like greeting cards,rose flower,dinner will not be accepted kindly upgrade us with gift like iphone,trip to dubai,5days treatment in any 5star hotel. Kindly make this year valentine a memorable one for us. Failure to do so your RED CARDS await you. We love you all frrom NAGAW

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2015
oloriadejoke:
From NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GIRLFRIEND AND WIVES...dear men you don't have to beat around the bush with all those excuses,we know you are seriously broke but thank God for the postponement of the elections while valentine's day is in couples of days kindly go out in search of an alternative quick jobs* gifts like greeting cards,rose flower,dinner will not be accepted kindly upgrade us with gift like iphone,trip to dubai,5days treatment in any 5star hotel. Kindly make this year valentine a memorable one for us. Failure to do so your RED CARDS await you. We love you all frrom NAGAW
. Una see wetin Jega don cause? NAGAW,haven't u heard that the economy is dwindling?

1 Like

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
Because you girls see it as an opportunity to exploit guys and that's not supposed to be the reason for ST valetines' celebration. Val is supposed to be a season to share, a season to show love, Not a time to make a dude buy the whole of shoprite for youtongue

#SingleAndLovingIt tho
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by searider(m): 12:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Like I said before this thread; I have sold my girlfriend on OLX. No worries for me at all.

Cc: FP Nairalanders
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by searider(m): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Like I said before this thread; I have sold my girlfriend on OLX. No worries for me at all.

Cc: FP Nairalanders, moderators and NABAH
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by searider(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2015
oloriadejoke:

Please read ur comment again. Caant u see u are requesting for those things that only God can provide?

#we sef we b humanbeing.
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tizz04(m): 1:15am On Feb 12, 2015
Lmao!!!! Wah a hilarious shit
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by tizz04(m): 1:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Omo una de sensor word die for nairaland ooo I say Poo not poo
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by witnezHD(m): 1:31am On Feb 12, 2015
singing Sam Smith for my gf #you know am not the only one

1 Like

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by channelz: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Sagytarius:
OP, it's like yhu want to proceed on a 3-month terminal Leave? undecided
kikikiiki
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sundoj08(m): 2:18am On Feb 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
y girls sef too like valentine
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sundoj08(m): 2:19am On Feb 12, 2015
searider:

Please read ur comment again. Caant u see u are requesting for those things that only God can provide?

#we sef we b humanbeing.
lmaoo
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sundoj08(m): 2:21am On Feb 12, 2015
fresh360:
;DLols...... Plz how do I become. Member.... Coz I hv like 3 gf n dnt knw wat to do embarassed
choi shocked ur own don be b dat o..
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 12, 2015
That one dey game... Thank God she understand, say na her go take me out this time...
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sundoj08(m): 2:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Spaxon:
grin valentine Still holds ...
hope you've got something for him as well cos that shii is mutual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.