Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. (4447 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Chooses Wole Soyinka As Representative In Proposed Dialogue / Wike Exposes Supreme Court Ruling / Amaechi Blows Hard On Wike, Exposes His Financial Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2015
F
KanwuliaJara:
You know one Soyinka "free lady" died carrying AMAECHI'S twins? cheesy
Abeg, lef mata for mortuary o. grin

Amaechi did not see anything wrong banging the milf but when she decided to trap him as these people are oft to do with their baby mama tactics, Amaechi decided to end it and ordered an abortion at 5mths pregnancy.

Awoof begath awoof.

Now that is my poetic liscence up there. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Pennyways: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Nah awoof tienz nah

Abi no be Yoruba man Wole be?

Wike should keep prof aside of his political critique.
prof is so great to be meted with politics and criticism.
its true Ameachi love the ocean, so I does too, but not in support of his misbehavior.

and you too dont make jest of prof
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Why can Wole not scrounge on Aregberascal?

Why must he come to Rivers? I know he tried his scam on Akpabio but that nigga wasn't buying that frat crap, but the magga Amaechi bought it line, hook and sinker.

Magga and the Scrounger.

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by KanwuliaJara: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Amaechi did not see anything wrong banging the milf but when she decided to trap him as these people are oft to do with their baby mama tactics, Amaechi decided to end it and ordered an abortion at 5mths pregnancy.

Awoof begath awoof.

Now that is my poetic liscence up there. grin

Na wa for WESTERN "free poohsies" o!
Doing runs and abortions in OLD AGE from their fathers' compounds with fatherless children! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ix9oEAuM2ck/UAPiP2fEk3I/AAAAAAAAArM/d7CylniaHf8/s1600/recently-updated23.jpg[/img]

Wole enjoying his share of national cake courtesy of Akwa Ibom people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Ayus34(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Amaechi has squandered close to 100billion on that APC and Buhari nonsense in less than 6mths and to make matter worse has abandoned the job he was elected to do which is to govern Rivers.

You can have your magga Amaechi just know that rivers money is not ever going to fund your useless party.

Imagine that Amaechi has a monthly impress of 800million.

Imagine that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of osun state salaries in the build up of elections in that useless state in order to secure a win for Aregberascal and in so doing neglected to pay rivers state workers, pensioners and fund any meaningful capital project.

I swear prison will be an easy road to this fool.

ur foolishness justified that u ve not handle money in ur life....basically because u will never engage ur life in something meaningful and productive,if not u will not say rubbish that Amaechi spent 100billion naira on a party,no matter the hatred for him,if you know what it takes to make 1million,u will ve Better understanding on 100billion!
u really need financial education bro.
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Ayus34:

ur foolishness justified that u ve not handle money in ur life....basically because u will never engage ur life in something meaningful and productive,if not u will not say rubbish that Amaechi spent 100billion naira on a party,no matter the hatred for him,if you know what it takes to make 1million,u will ve Better understanding on 100billion!
u really need financial education bro.

Amaechi Supporters Club - Yoruba chapter.

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Osun state civil servants love Amaechi because he paid 4mths arrears of owed salaries that Aregberascal could not pay owing to him diverting monies to thiefnibu's pocket.

This is why Amaechi is loved by Yorubas here.

Amaechi is investing in stomach infrastructure heavily in the west.

grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Ayus34(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

that is ur headache,if u like vote Clifford orji as ur governor,who governs u is not of my problem, I'm only particular about my region that must be protected from criminals and the presidency that the policies affect the decisions of my region like the power,revenue generation and allocation,defence etc...I have nothing to do about ur state. ..vote the party u like ,it's freeedom of choice but what I'm telling u and I still insist,if u ve make a million,u will know what u are saying talking about 100billion,this is upto some small countries yearly budget. ...so stop spreading rumours without fact,just because of hatred!
we ve learned and reasonable people on nairaland that understand what I'm saying so clearly,in respect of ur devilish opinion about my person!
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Ayus34:

that is ur headache,if u like vote Clifford orji as ur governor,who governs u is not of my problem, I'm only particular about my region that must be protected from criminals and the presidency that the policies affect the decisions of my region like the power,revenue generation and allocation,defence etc...I have nothing to do about ur state. ..vote the party u like ,it's freeedom of choice but what I'm telling u and I still insist,if u ve make a million,u will know what u are saying talking about 100billion,this is upto some small countries yearly budget. ...so stop spreading rumours without fact,just because of hatred!
we ve learned and reasonable people on nairaland that understand what I'm saying so clearly,in respect of ur devilish opinion about my person!

Your region is controlled by that convicted drug dealer, master forger and kleptomaniac olodo grin

This is what I want from you people , mind your farking business and stop supporting this fool who is diverting Rivers state money into stomach infrastructure in your clueless region.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Yorubas no get mouth talk for this thread again?

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Ayus34(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Your region is controlled by that convicted drug dealer, master forger and kleptomaniac olodo grin

This is what I want from you people , mind your farking business and stop supporting this fool who is diverting Rivers state money into stomach infrastructure in your clueless region.
I think u are mentally and physically sick.....that drug baron is better than the rogue almiyeisehia,James ibori, peter odili that owns the best hospitals in SA,while his hospitals was in decayed,uduhaghan,and the present cluesless GEJ....while A TINUBU was in the fore front of democratic struggle during the military era,where were they,infact where was ur own biological father?The same democracy my fore father fought for is what u are enjoying today,u know nothing about how the battle was one,reason why u can't handle it properly just because u don't know the value.
IDIOT!
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Ayus34:

I think u are mentally and physically sick.....that drug baron is better than the rogue almiyeisehia,James ibori, peter odili that owns the best hospitals in SA,while his hospitals was in decayed,uduhaghan,and the present cluesless GEJ....while A TINUBU was in the fore front of democratic struggle during the military era,where were they,infact where was ur own biological father?The same democracy my fore father fought for is what u are enjoying today,u know nothing about how the battle was one,reason why u can't handle it properly just because u don't know the value.
IDIOT!

Keep Calm

And

Plant Cocoa.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Ayus34(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Keep Calm

And

Plant Cocoa.
I now see that u are a waste to ur generation Just like ur father,that the only legacy he gave to u in life is how to be hate Tinubu and soyinka.....keep it on,so that u can pass the same legacy yo ur children and be a waste,just like u.
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Ayus34:

I now see that u are a waste to ur generation Just like ur father,that the only legacy he gave to u in life is how to be hate Tinubu and soyinka.....keep it on,so that u can pass the same legacy yo ur children and be a waste,just like u.

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Ayus34(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

wao what a blessing from God,unlike the cursed oil.....it is not a mistake to come from ondo state,the highest cocoa producing state in Nigeria, oil and gas in abundance, largest bitumen deposit in Africa and 2nd in d world after canada,timber and forest reserve,blessed with arable land for farming and agriculture, not to mention the longest coastal line in West Africa. ....so u can keep shouting cocoa to the roof,it has aid our development,unlike the oil that has done more damage to ur land.
in Baba adeboye's voice......U ARE CURESD IN YOUR FAMILY!
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Ayus34:

wao what a blessing from God,unlike the cursed oil.....it is not a mistake to come from ondo state,the highest cocoa producing state in Nigeria, oil and gas in abundance, largest bitumen deposit in Africa and 2nd in d world after canada,timber and forest reserve,blessed with arable land for farming and agriculture, not to mention the longest coastal line in West Africa. ....so u can keep shouting cocoa to the roof,it has aid our development,unlike the oil that has done more damage to ur land.
in Baba adeboye's voice......U ARE CURESD IN YOUR FAMILY!

Someone is really p1ssed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by glory2glory: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2015
atakamus:
Hustling is better than stealing. The worst mistake Rivers people will make will be to allow Wike to win. He will use Billions to host madam. This thug called Wike will make them cry. God bless Nigera

1000000likes. Rivers people, shine your eyes. As you lay your bed so you will lie on it.
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2015
glory2glory:

1000000likes. Rivers people, shine your eyes. As you lay your bed so you will lie on it.

Why una no go like amaechi

RevDesmondJuju:
Osun people have a lot to be grateful for Amaechi given Amaechi's highly misplaced priorities as to which commonwealth he is suppose to protect and oversee.

It is no news that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of owed salaries of osun state civil servants during the runup to the osun state elections in order to sway the civil servants and teachers bloc in voting Aregberascal.

Amaechi did not only stop there but also went on to fund Aregberascal's campaign which included stomach infrastructure incentives like Aregbe Odorless Fufu, Aregbe Rice and even miserly hundred naira airtime.

This is why Amaechi is so loved by them. grin

When it comes to Wike they see him as a thug because he will not share or allow them to partake in Rivers people's money.

Even their Governor has lamented several on his inability to manage the state without oil revenue allocation to which Osun does not Contribute a single drop. Aregbe is such a serial commenter on the oil industry that you will be forgiven if you thought Osun is a major oil producing state. Aregbe complains so much about everything from budget benchmarks to phantom missing monies that you willbe forgiven to think he is the Senate committee chairman on Petreoluem Ministry. If you doubt me just google ; "Aregbesola and Oil " and be amazed how many headines this parasite has generated just this year alone concerning oil industry. Even oil producing states like Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom governors don't lament like this alfa.

On the issue of Wike, they (osun people) know that as soon as Wike is sworn in ( this is not debatable as the man will emerge as governor come may 29) , all these free handouts will end.

This is why osunnites love Amaechi and hate Wike.

grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by tushburg(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigerians now understand the diff btw corruption and thief...Amaechi is corrupt and a thief tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by GoodFaith: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Gani Fawehinmi one of the most noble men Nigeria ever produced,till his death fought to disgrace tinubu for the criminal he was
The likes of wole will dare not speak against tinubu his employer
Na to impress the gullible with useless grammar
The time he stood on the side of truth is long gone,truth to him now depends on who is speaking
He is even distancing himself from articles he penned with his own fingers and submitted to SR in 2007 lest his paycheck be cut off
That's how pathetic he is nowadays
It is sad what he has become
I grew up putting him on a pedestal,he has fallen off that pedestal
There is no other Nigerian like Gani Fawehinmi

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by bluebarz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Yeh I said it.

Wole is a cheap hustler.

It is obvious that whoever pays him is who he will write an eulogy to.

Hence the question: "Can you pay him to write an eulogy to you"? Or are you educated or influential enough for him to talk or write about you?

My guy package yourself according to your class and stop hating on successful people. Empty drums make dead beat noise....
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by GBTYO: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
bluebarz:

Hence the question: "Can you pay him to write an eulogy to you"? Or are you educated or influential enough for him to talk or write about you?

My guy package yourself according to your class and stop hating on successful people. Empty drums make dead beat noise....

Wole Soyinka is a pathetic hustler and freeloader

1 Like

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by ibietela2(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Where else will his supporters come from? If not the people that claim they are %50 educated than the rest of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by ibietela2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ameachi the Driver....... The President can't command him but Tinubu commanded him to drive hellrufai
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by talktimi(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sailors everywhere undecided
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by Marotzke(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
I also have it on good authority that the feminine voiced Peter Obi is an ocean loving canine quadruped,. Why did he not provide crossed bones for the chief Bingo?
Re: Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. by size40: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Imagine Nyesom Wike that couldn't write his law exams in Rivers state university of science and technology is talking. na waa oo!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. / More Photos :Akpabio Defection to APC Rally / Osun Tribunal Updates So Far. Pdp Leading So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.