Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (47586 Views)

I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Saintsquare(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ trying to win people's heart like he did with I have no shoes stuff, it won't work this time.Oga Titus
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by lyntiffany(f): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Why should we take you bloody bas...tard seriously?

Have you forgotten you also said you won't contest in 2015?

Why are you contesting now?

Fu....cking liar

#GEJOut
And what did your grandpa cowdung of buhari said in 2011 that he will still contest? So shut up and face front.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
If Gej wins. God Forbid! I will denounce my citizenship as a Nigerian.

crazysaint:
Another good, uninterupted four years await you! U are not going anyway! All i see is Gej win win win!
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by kakakent: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:
See as him dey talk like say him be better person

He said if we don't enjoy constant power by 2014, we should stone him and not vote for him, where is the light? He said Boko Haram will be history how many times? No be because of Boko Haram dem suspend elections? He said MEND was not responsible for the October 1st bomb blast, yet S. Africa found sufficient evidence to jail Henry Okah for that same crime. If I also remember correctly, this was the same man that said stealing is not corruption.

In other words, if this man tells you everything is OK, my friend run for your life. Come rain come shine, this drunkard and baboon Okupe are leaving Aso Villa. Rubbish.

Bro you re right but you see the problem I have with pple like u is tribalism obj was their for good 8 years ii no see light for area like for 2 years only gen infact had to chage gen twice nobody was complaining its dis same obj that ill come nd write a biography 2day nd u all be calling him saint saint obj becos he z from a major tribe he can get away with his shit now a minority z here u come remember say light no dey I no blame ijaw Pple na now dem dey understand how this nation works

3 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by lyntiffany(f): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2015
Soso990240:
who told u he uses 3billion for feedin in a year? Stop deceivin people.and why didnt u calculate hw much Obj used for feeding in a year.Every government position has a specific amount of money allocated to it for feeding.make ur research and dnt just sit and hate.
don't mind the mofo his brain is filled with cowdung just like the master who said " I will stabilise world oil price".

3 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by lyntiffany(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2015
PUSH1:
If Gej wins. God Forbid! I will denounce my citizenship as a Nigerian.

pls bro do it now cos that's the change you guys crave for, so change from a Nigerian to a Gambian.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Dubemkelly(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Go Jona! Go Jona!! Go Jona!!! Nigerians gat u covered... The guys on APC presidential campaigns tho.
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Yes. Sorry to say. They are far better Nigeria where criminals are allowed to walk about on our streets blowing sirens.

lyntiffany:
pls bro do it nowcos that the change you guys crave for, so change from a Nigerian to a Gambian.
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
U R GONNA WIN TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by ajufinz(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Like GEJ or Leave GEJ
Your hate has 4 more years to torture you....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by boujaye: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
If the President is defeated, he has no choice but to vacate the office in May 29. There is no way he can extend his stay in office. He's on point! Sai Buhari

[size=16pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Laide20(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
#GMB till otuoke becomes the FCT
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Euckybaby(f): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
My president is not so desperate like the opponent party.. More grace Mr president

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by ooshinibos: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
ckc:
I wish u would leave now. I will be so happy cos people like u are the problem of Nigeria.
Yes ..am leaving because of people like u that will blindly follow a president that could not and will not provide or even to try to do the first line of the Nigerian constitution ..i.e. provide security ..its people like you that will let this kind of president stay in the office forever ...
now for starters , where is the power generation of electricity that GEJ promise 2010 ..where is it ? ..he even people should judge him if he does not electrify Naija uptill 50 percent ..he has not even done up to 20 percent ..its only people like u that will let failed presidents carry on and on and on even when Presidents have not impacted anything to society except to the elites . its people like u that let people leave nigeria because u keep repeating the same mistake time and time again ..u should ask why are people leaving ...because of u and GEJ
now the naira is 297 to 1 british pound ..its people like u and GEJ that will keep on devaluing the naira ...its people like u and GEJ that has destroyed the dignity of the african black race for aiming for ZERO and actually getting ZERO ..its people like u that call good evil and callevil good
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by kechywillz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Baba u no dey go anywhere,we no go allow u loose,u go continue wetin u wan finish,infact u just bought my heart the more.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by charleshandsome(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
What is the secret in that presidential seat,some1 who failed severally coming back again,telling us abt change.I dont see any change,even with dat age braket ( 75-85) u should be on pension list now.Instead Jonathan should continue period,a p c candidate is not an option.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by PenSniper: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
sleekp1:
ONLY GOD WILL REMOVE JONATHAN.

DR Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is going to be our President for a very long time, bad belle people go and die.

And not a thousand GmBs, ObJs, IbBs put together for they are jokers.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by An2elect2(f): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
pls bro do it nowcos that the change you guys crave for, so change from a Nigerian to a Gambian.

grin
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by olareed(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
If GEJ win,na SATANwin...
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
eleko1:
Effect of 3 billion food in a year make Jona to be a CLUELESS man. sad. Hope say he don dey pack his load for onward delivery to OTUOKE cos BUHARI is OUR Next president from MAY 29/05/2015 cool

What did Jona say that you couldn't understand? That he will go if he loses? Abi that he isn't desperate? What is clueless about everything he said? I tire for u o.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:
Another good, uninterupted four years await you! U are not going anyway! All i see is Gej win win win!
even if GEJ will not rule, Buhari should never go close to Aso Rock!
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
makzeze:
HANDOVER QUICK JARE.

SAI BUHARI!
Buhari will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by makzeze: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari will never rule Nigeria
get out. You are not God.
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Soso990240(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
don't mind the mofo his brain is filled with cowdung just like the master who said " I will stabilise world oil price".
Its painful hearing such from a youth(learder of tomorrow).If we want to criticize,let's do dat constructively.nt just hating for ntin.Abeg no mind such fool.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Immortality(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
An ICT company dealing in the supply and maintenance of computers and telecommunication equipment, based in Ikeja Lagos requires energetic and creative marketer developers for immediate employment:

Requirements:

•Minimum qualification -BSC/HND in any discipline

•Good communication and interpersonal skills

•Adequate field experience

•Not less than 30 years of age

•Ready to resume immediately with instant result

•Minimum of Four years cognate (ICT) marketing experience.

•Report presentation skills.

•Basic computer appreciation skill

Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume with their name and Position applied for as the subject to the following email address: Career@egclimited-online.com
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by searay(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
iiichidodo:
Jonathan fi stepdown e nu possible ca ima champion..ima good man an ih tak gud kia a de pipul,ih put chaan ina wi table,ih send a boko fi blud fiyah via champion link up a Niger an Chad weh mek safety a paramount a ting ina North east. Trains a irite,de pipul feel dey fresh air and fi put im back ina dey seat Aso rock....respeck
Respeck, Jah bless

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Tinyemeka(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

In other words, if this man tells you everything is OK, my friend run for your life. Come rain come shine, this drunkard and baboon Okupe are leaving Aso Villa. Rubbish.

Bro, you can do without the insults now!
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
makzeze:
get out. You are not God.
Lets keep watch...!

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Well,if what he just asserted here is true ,then it means the over-hyped propaganda & the the secret scheme tenure elongation rumour are the works of his desperate sychophants.I'm really impressed by this speech cos it'll go down memory lane.Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
And what did your grandpa cowdung of buhari said in 2011 that he will still contest? So shut up and face front.

Tell your rotten as...shole father and maggot rotten cun...thole mother to shut the fu...ck up and face front!

You bloody bast award child of low lives and nonentities

May thunder strike you dead wherever you are!
Re: I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan by chrisgurl(f): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok we have heard!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.