Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (28934 Views)

EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by FregeneB(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
A perfect fool has spoken!!
BeeBeeOoh:
Ancestors should not be listened to, no matter what..

*modified*
I don't blame OBJ, I only blame the press for regarding this man's talk. His talks is suppose to be seen as a phrase(a mad man's talk)..
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and this ur clueless madman that cannot hold this thieves,is d saTAN we have this country,since we have found God sent,who can catch these thieves,and recover our missing $20b,2.6 trillion naira subsidy theft,and many more,no need for election,gej should just humble himself,and said,since i cannot do it,let me hand over to buhari who can do it.

I hope u are aware that the PwC audit report indicated that there is no missing $20 billion.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
PassingShot:

He didn't commit any perjury. If you analyze critically how PDP has gone about the whole drama, you'd understand that the certificate in question was removed from his file to create the storm.

I want to believe that Buhari is not daft to say the military board had his certificate if he didn't submit one there.

Have you heard of esprit d'corp in the army? He thought the officers in the army will cover for him. If he truly had the certificate, why has he refused to write to Cambridge to release his results, since that is the only authentic way to confirm that? Why did he ask his school to release a statement of result which was clearly forged?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by FregeneB(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Did you even ask yourself for once in your dumb life : What Promted the Coup lead by the General? How come the Minister of Petroleum is giving out a 40million Naira gift? Where is the 10Million Dollars NNPC Money? Where is the 1.3tr Naira? Why is it now that PMS price has been reduced by a whooping 10 Naira? Why is it now that the Military is stroming Sambisa? Where are the Missing girls? Why should a Democratic President threaten people with the Military? The Military unleashed on the street of Lagos on Saturday is enough to provide security for the Elections.. These and many more under GEJ and yet you people still shout GEJ till 2019 The government is Embarrassing!!! Did you listen to the Rig Tape of Election? How did you feel when you listened to it??
KwoiZabo:
grin How God take catch them be say Buhari did not just have the certificate, he committed Pejury by lying under oath and complicated the whole thing by releasing fogged results. War college or No war college, Buhari has messed up. As GEJ pursue OBJ go Kenya go launch book na so We go pursue Buhari go meet im brohers for Niger after court deal with him certificate foggery.

Ibori is corrupt - Nigerians.
Ibori is a common thief - London court
A thief is a thief don't use the word corrupt - GEJ

In view of this GEJ is justified.

OBJ stole money, rigged elections, imposed candidates, burnt Anambra Gvt. house in broad day light - OBJ is a thief and he is corrupt

Tinubu Stole money, rigged elections and fogged certificate - Tinubu is a thief and he is also corrupt

Buhari plotted a coup and truncated democracy, tried ppl unjustly, Stole money, told us Abacha is not corrupt, told his supporters to kill, fogged certificate etc - So Buhari is coup plotter, wicked, bigot, tribalistic, sentimental, thief, killer and finally corrupt.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
FregeneB:
A perfect fool has spoken!!
I don't e-bash, u know why??..I'm allergic to it & it kills. But, u can keep urs up because it pays a lot.

Lest I forget, it takes a fool to know a fool..
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by otemanuduno: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo on d 28th of march 2015 will be buried politically in Nigeria.

Another Ayo Fayose in the making, always wishing people DEAD!! grin

Is it true that PDP is Pretending Devil's Party?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by otemanuduno: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
boujaye:
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

I thought JK is OK, which one is GEJ is OK again nah? OKechukwu sef no contest for presidency at all, but una no wan allow am rest.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by otemanuduno: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
is tinubu and Amaechi not thieves romancing with buhari?
How much of your money have they stolen
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigeria has poor filing system, we don't know how to keep records, many of the officers saying that they don't know where his records are were not born then. We are talking 1961 here, as I am talking to you, I don't know where my primary school testimonial is. Someone that has trained in India, US and Uk cannot be regarded as an illiterate. Some of you have not even been to Cotonou sef, yet you criticise him. Why hasn't CNN and aljazeera that interviewed him ask about his credentials? Keep screaming GEJ till Nigeria turns to Zimbabwe. Do you know what the dollar to naira is reading now? Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by otemanuduno: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
callmenow:
I can confirm that I was at the event in London last night. Firstly, OBJ denied that he endorsed Buhari. He confirmed that what he said in Nairobi, that Nigerian voters should vote based on people's track record. That he has not told anyone who he is supporting or going to vote for. That all those newspaper gossip about what he may or may not have said, is just speculation. Richard of RAS alluded to asked OBJ whether he agrees to a wikileaks report about a conversationalist between Robin Saunders, the Erstwhile U.S. ambassador during his administration and NUHU RIBADU that OBJ and his administration was very corrupt. He denied that nuhu RIBADU could have said such, because NUHU RIBADU investigated him and gave Him a clean testimonial. He stated that, if NUHU took part in that conversation, then NUHU would have been a fraudulent fellow. He went on to state that the local CAN president at chibok told him what happened at chibok that night. That the governor of Bornu would have known what is happening at the pertinent time. He also said that Jonathan administration should have known. After all he had been there as a president. That the time lag created the opportunity for Boko haram to take these girls. At no time did OBJ blame these Boko haram bigots. There was a question on Odi massacre, he studiously ignored the question. He blamed JONATHAN based on what and when he would have known what was happening. Essentially, he is saying that he was more effective president than JONATHAN. That he was learning on the job all the time. That he always goes to UN, ETC for help. By implication that Jonathan is not learning from others, etc. He is just navel gazing and divisive. I came away, believing that OBJ comments were designed for his book sales. It was conceited, vindictive and vainglorious
story for d dogs. No like yet?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by otemanuduno: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
cry[color=#006600][/color]
iceberylin:

A billion likes for u...
obo n gbobo gagbon grin
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by KwoiZabo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
FregeneB:
Did you even ask yourself for once in your dumb life : What Promted the Coup lead by the General? How come the Minister of Petroleum is giving out a 40million Naira gift? Where is the 10Million Dollars NNPC Money? Where is the 1.3tr Naira? Why is it now that PMS price has been reduced by a whooping 10 Naira? Why is it now that the Military is stroming Sambisa? Where are the Missing girls? Why should a Democratic President threaten people with the Military? The Military unleashed on the street of Lagos on Saturday is enough to provide security for the Elections.. These and many more under GEJ and yet you people still shout GEJ till 2019 The government is Embarrassing!!! Did you listen to the Rig Tape of Election? How did you feel when you listened to it??
cry me a river, Buhari cannot escape foggery
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by FregeneB(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
And you don't E-Bash! Get your Facts right before posting comments you know nothing about. Kappish!
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't e-bash, u know why??..I'm allergic to it & it kills. But, u can keep urs up because it pays a lot.

Lest I forget, it takes a fool to know a fool..
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by FregeneB(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Forggery cheesy I can't stop laughing. Get My Watch by OBJ. Read it. Your GEJ forged his PHD as at when he was a Deputy President.. So who cares?? A General is a general.
KwoiZabo:
cry me a river, Buhari cannot escape foggery
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by notoriousbabe: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ancestors should not be listened to, no matter what..

*modified*
I don't blame OBJ, I only blame the press for regarding this man's talk. His talks is suppose to be seen as a phrase(a mad man's talk)..
truth hurts
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Jesusloveyou: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
ILIDEFI:

I hope u are aware that the PwC audit report indicated that there is no missing $20 billion.
d $1.4b found out by pwc is d normal corruption that is going on there,d missing $20b is for kero subsidy btw 2011-2013.don't worry when buhari come on board,he wil handle d issue.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Every body hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo

Can pig bear goat?
It's certain that obj and gmb re men with deadly hearts,
Obj and gmb re out of age so they should go and conduct their families and stop destroying Nigeria reputation.
Obj or no obj, gmb or no gmb.
We are marching with GEJ till 2019***
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by juman(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Another military general without basic education.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Chiaka(f): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
yinkfad555:
Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, yesterday said it is insulting and ridiculous to question the academic credentials of APC presidential candidate, retired Gen. Muhammad Buhari.

Speaking at the launch of his book, My Watch, in London, Obasanjo said when he joined the army, it was mandatory that one must have WASC or GCE before enlisting in the armed forces.
He said the requirements were the same when Gen. Buhari joined the army in 1961, adding that even if Buhari did not have the required qualifications then, he had gone through the staff college which is equivalent to a first degree and the U.S. War College which is equivalent to a master’s degree.

“If anybody thinks that I’m illiterate or uneducated after attending many military institutions in the UK, India and the US, they should read my books”, he said, and urged those engaged in Buhari’s qualification debacle to “focus on real issues and stop degenerating into trivialities”.

Obasanjo, who answered questions from the audience on various socio-political issues affecting Nigeria, said he would assess the candidates in the election and “vote for one with the best record”.

The former president remarked that God would not have forgiven him if he had allowed vice-president Atiku Abubakar to succeed him, noting that with his experience, he knew what the job of running Nigeria entailed and who could do it well.

On whether he was overheating the Nigerian polity with his comments, Obasanjo said: “I am not heating anything. When things are going bad and you can’t say anything, you are an accomplice. If anybody can prove that what I am saying is wrong, I will apologise”.

On the Chibok girls, Obasanjo berated the federal government for taking long to acknowledge the incident, but not doing enough to bring back the girls, stressing that though the girls may never come together again, “we must not forget them”.

He said in spite of the problems bedeviling Nigeria, the country’s future is “rosy” and bright, emphasizing that the country faced similar problems in the past, including the civil war but came out stronger.

“God will see Nigeria through. Nigeria will emerge successfully and move up and forward”, he said.

The book launch which was attended by mainly Nigerians in Diaspora, was anchored by Richard Dowden of the Royal African Society, London, and Zeinab Badawi, a renowned television broadcaster.

http://www.saharanewsonline.com/news/buhari-master-degree-holder-obasanjo-testifies-hits-jonathan-london/
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/46841-obasanjo-it-s-an-insult-to-question-buhari-s-credentials

Men! this Pa OBJ don dey misbehave too much o! O re wa!
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by DinoAnnberry(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why are all the former head of states so desperate to rule Nigeria again. Either directly or indirectly??.

Oga I don't think Mandela was you age when he rejected been the president south Africa. If it was you,. You would have even wanted more than just being a president, but a petroluem minister as u did in you era.

Leave us alone. If you were that good and did so well in your tenure, Nigeria would have been a better place than this. After eight years what van u boast of?.

Please go and wait on the Lord's calling. Let's new blood lead Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nobo
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by mickeymimi: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
well said o jare Baba Iyabo ..just a Last Minute maneuver...them and their surpporters are only fighting for their personal interests while the poor masses are dying of hardship and hunger. Let them go round the land and see the unprecedented level of poverty people are experiencing.

Those engaged in Buhari’s qualification debacle should“focus on real issues and stop degenerating into trivialities”. They are too desperate.
It's now dawn and the wind of CHANGE is blowing.

Change is occurring even in Jonah cabinet already ....The only thing constant in life is change.

Why insult OBJ ? Remember 6 of your PDP governors with message from Jonah were on their belly at Ota begging him for forgiveness and endorsement 5 weeks ago .After which Jonathan came with Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo in attendance.

sai buhari ! sai APC! sai Change!
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d $1.4b found out by pwc is d normal corruption that is going on there,d missing $20b is for kero subsidy btw 2011-2013.don't worry when buhari come on board,he wil handle d issue.

So how come PwC missed the $20 billion, or were you told they only came to audit NNPC petrol accounts?
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nobody is questioning his credentials. We want to sight them, ( the originals ), as is required and done in every interview--especially his basic School Cert. Surely, that is not asking for too much from the highly educated general. The Cambridge statement of result his former school presented on his behalf can never stand in a court of Justice and may even put him in more trouble.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by PapiWata: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Nobody is questioning his credentials. We want to sight them, ( the originals ), as is required and done in every interview--especially his basic School Cert. Surely, that is not asking for too much from the highly educated general. The Cambridge statement of result his former school presented on his behalf can never stand in a court of Justice and may even put him in more trouble.

[size=16pt]In short, Boko Hari, show us ya kindergarten certificate.[/size]
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Ajiowe: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Where were you Obasanjo since, you suppose to condem the issue of BABA Buhari's Certificate long time ago. It is now late to comment please.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by ahbey(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
KwoiZabo:
grin How God take catch them be say Buhari did not just have the certificate, he committed Pejury by lying under oath and complicated the whole thing by releasing fogged results. War college or No war college, Buhari has messed up. As GEJ pursue OBJ go Kenya go launch book na so We go pursue Buhari go meet im brohers for Niger after court deal with him certificate foggery.

Ibori is corrupt - Nigerians.
Ibori is a common thief - London court
A thief is a thief don't use the word corrupt - GEJ

In view of this GEJ is justified.

OBJ stole money, rigged elections, imposed candidates, burnt Anambra Gvt. house in broad day light - OBJ is a thief and he is corrupt

Tinubu Stole money, rigged elections and fogged certificate - Tinubu is a thief and he is also corrupt

Buhari plotted a coup and truncated democracy, tried ppl unjustly, Stole money, told us Abacha is not corrupt, told his supporters to kill, fogged certificate etc - So Buhari is coup plotter, wicked, bigot, tribalistic, sentimental, thief, killer and finally corrupt.

GEJ till 2019.
lol...clearly stated. GEJtillall of them go wake up from their sleep.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by ahbey(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Very true.. I have never seen were any of those international media houses asked buhari about his educational background or his certificates because it doesn't just make any sense to them. Buhari doesn't have his secondary school certificate and yet he rose to the rank of a military general

Even Gej minister of defence has stated clearly that he and buhari attended the same secondary school. PDP has failed Nigerians, and no amount of lies and propaganda can save them from the disgrace they will face on march 28. They may have successfully sold this absurdity of a lie to their dumb followers who are swimming in the pool of gullibility, but the sane Nigerians will never buy this crooked lie by the PDP.
I wonder with ds your big big grammar..u are stil been fool by wasc holder that we have not even see d certificate...the virus has got you too....ehyah... grin
kastonkastrol:
Very true.. I have never seen were any of those international media houses asked buhari about his educational background or his certificates because it doesn't just make any sense to them. Buhari doesn't have his secondary school certificate and yet he rose to the rank of a military general

Even Gej minister of defence has stated clearly that he and buhari attended the same secondary school. PDP has failed Nigerians, and no amount of lies and propaganda can save them from the disgrace they will face on march 28. They may have successfully sold this absurdity of a lie to their dumb followers who are swimming in the pool of gullibility, but the sane Nigerians will never buy this crooked lie by the PDP.
I wonder with ds your big big grammar..u are stil been fool by wasc holder that we have not even see d certificate...the virus has got you too....ehyah...
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by ahbey(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by ajalekoko1777: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Leave BABA alone. In the country of highly recognized of our, a so we could be govern by someone without qualifications. Despite we have a lot of HNDs, DEGREEs, PHDs & PROFs. So you can imagine these wrath statements. It barbaric to here this type of words from Ex-President if truly he said so or not. Invariably education should be valueless if truly it was Z. I LAUGHHHHHHHHH. Is better we should we should re-think and look for better candidate who is fit enough
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Forwetinnah: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Has Buhari written a book?? Infact what has he achieved academically?? Why shouldn't we ask to see his certificate??
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by 100Cents: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
This one OBJ dey launch book for another country.

NaH londoners go read the book ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State / Janet Museveni Visits Aisha Buhari (Photos) / Awara Biokpombo Risks Disqualification As He Flouts INEC Campaign Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.