Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (28943 Views)

EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by fritiyo: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mr always right obj is not an insult. in fact is an eye opener to us all how these aboki pple get recruited in the nigeria army force without means of valid credential.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
some comentators here are illiterates not that they didnt go to school but just cannot learn.OBJ is the greatest Nigerian living and most recognised worldwide.The earlier you know the better.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by babilicious: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is only in nigeria a country where killers like Obasanjo are allowed to roam the streets that he can open his mouth to talk after the genocide he carried out with the military in south-south during his tenure of office (Timaya even sang abt it yet nobody questioned obasanjo)...he still has d guts to talk and why won't he blab abt the certificate saga knowing fully well he doesn't hv complete certificate and doesn't want buhari to expose him cos Buhari threatened d military too. You've bn supporting Buhari seriously these days but we all know you're doing so incase he wins he won't include u in his revenge list...lol...I only pray obansanjo will still be alive whn I become president of Nigeria I will pay him dearly for the genocide he carried out in south- south. #TeamGoodluck#Forever.
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by gorkypark(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ancestors should not be listened to, no matter what..

*modified*
I don't blame OBJ, I only blame the press for regarding this man's talk. His talks is suppose to be seen as a phrase(a mad man's talk)..

Now whose TALKS be like mad person own?

Inspector Gbagaun like you!
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
gorkypark:

Now whose TALKS be like mad person own?

Inspector Gbagaun like you!
just check ur pocket now it's filled wit money afta u bashed me right U can keep bashing up, it pays a lot..
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by mrrock: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
The question is not whether Buhari studied in USA or India, but how he joined the Nigerian military. For the records: he joined the military with a written note by his school principal, nothing else. He joined the military with mago-mago. Period!.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by TheOtherview: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Obasanjo spoke about Buhari Certificate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LopZ8d3whPQ
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by gorkypark(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
just check ur pocket now it's filled wit money afta u bashed me right U can keep bashing up, it pays a lot..

So sorry.

No vex bro. Na part of the concurrent political higgi-hagga!
Re: Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
gorkypark:

So sorry.

No vex bro. Na part of the concurrent political higgi-hagga!

noting do u bro. But ar u in any way related to Patrick Obahiagbon??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: "How I Leaked Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan" / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.