Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (38284 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
undecided You are what you attract. If you're materialistic, you'll attract a materialistic babe.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Owliver(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:
undecided You are what you attract. If you're materialistic, you'll attract a materialistic babe.
lolz* hahaha no be today

4 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by killjoy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:

can u imagine did u read wot u wrote? so all diz guys who gave true love only to b heart broken NCOs dey Dnt hv money nko? abeg dey tok true
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by spacefreak: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:

Did you see my pm?
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
spacefreak:

Did you see my pm?

Yes, I did. embarassed

I thought it was really beautiful smiley

Didn't you see my reply?
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by spacefreak: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes, I did. embarassed

I thought it was really beautiful smiley

Didn't you see my reply?

I didn't see it. What's with the sad face? smiley
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
spacefreak:

I didn't see it. What's with the sad face? smiley

Its called "blushing", Sir. cheesy

Trust me, "she" would really love it on that day. wink

Its beyond perfect. kiss
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by damseyl(f): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
treasuress:
Money can buy women but not love its true

i remember growing up and thinking once i get money i can get any woman i want,

am not the richest man in Nigeria but am ok..

Through my journey of life i have learnt that money cant really buy love, all my reasons are based on statistics and heart breaking experiences

1. As a rich guy you get women who pretend around you a lot: you never get to meet them behind their beautiful shells, they try to compete for your attention, faking smiles and laughter, e.t.c

2. They dont really care for you
just lie to her one day that your business is going down, you took a loan from the bank , and you cant pay up, observe the way she will change overnight cheesy disregarding all you have done in the past

3. women you get are mostly after what they want to get from you not what they want to impact in your life. it starts with sex manipulation, before sex you will see them making demands, sometimes its like you have to pay for their love and affection. Remember one of my friend, last week he was sick, the girlfriend came to take care of him, and she also took lots of money from hm when she was going

4 . when you are not smart they cheat on you
in worst cases, you will be the father christmas, while she goes out flexing with other niggas, you foot the bills. makes me wonder if the stingy person is good , while the person who is caring is the fool

5 . The love lasts as long as the money is there
yes thats true even in marriage, just keep the money flowing if not, .......... angry

i have already told my mum to look for a wife for me, am tired of these gold diggers , maybe thats the best idea.
miss having real love, passion, emotions in my life mehn.

this thread was inspired by the guy who said he was searching for true love.. peace
mtchew
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by spacefreak: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:

Its called "blushing", Sir. cheesy

Trust me, "she" would really love it on that day. wink

Its beyond perfect. kiss

Happy you happy and "she's" happy, couldn't ask for anything more.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by treasuress: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2015
killjoy:

can u imagine did u read wot u wrote? so all diz guys who gave true love only to b heart broken NCOs dey Dnt hv money nko? abeg dey tok true
nice one
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
spartoo:
undecided

so op wld u rather remain broke and find true love?
then ur girl wld b seein a rich guy under ur nose. ...

make th money get th girl and buy true love frm her grin
u can get rich n allow ur parents 2 luk 4 a wife for u, its d best.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by DesChyko: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Love always have a reason for happening.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by damioncosmos: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na true op talk o
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by RitaMich50: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Go back dude and think maybe you also left someone who stood by you when ther was nothing

3 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by hushbarbie(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
treasuress:
sleeping with someone you dont love is like sleeping with a prostitute, ...speaking from experience, its kinda hard.....life aint good at all
. very true
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sigh...... This is serious!
Find a wife before u become a millionaire..
Or be a millionaire and pretend to be poor to see who really is who....

2 Likes

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Sigh...... This is serious!
Find a wife before u become a millionaire..
Or be a millionaire and pretend to be poor to see who really us who....
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by hensben(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
damseyl:
mtchew
U are always hissing, d op resemble Ya mate huh
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by chika0072(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
treasuress:

Through my journey of life i have learnt that money cant really buy love, all my reasons are based on statistics and heart breaking experiences

1. As a rich guy you get women who pretend around you a lot: you never get to meet them behind their beautiful shells, they try to compete for your attention, faking smiles and laughter, e.t.c

just lie to her one day that your business is going down, you took a loan from the bank , and you cant pay up, observe the way she will change overnight cheesy disregarding all you have done in the past

3. women you get are mostly after what they want to get from you not what they want to impact in your life. it starts with sex manipulation, before sex you will see them making demands, sometimes its like you have to pay for their love and affection. Remember one of my friend, last week he was sick, the girlfriend came to take care of him, and she also took lots of money from hm when she was going

in worst cases, you will be the father christmas, while she goes out flexing with other niggas, you foot the bills. makes me wonder if the stingy person is good , while the person who is caring is the fool

yes thats true even in marriage, just keep the money flowing if not, .......... angry

i have already told my mum to look for a wife for me, am tired of these gold diggers , maybe thats the best idea.

this thread was inspired by the guy who said he was searching for true love.. peace

i like the number 4.......the stingy guy is good and the caring guys are fool.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by hedonistic: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015

i have already told my mum to look for a wife for me

If you are the kind of omo mommy that would even contemplate telling mommy to find a wife for you (yikes), then I don't expect you to be the sort of Man who knows how to make his money work for him.

Having money is one thing., knowing how to spend it and use it to your advantage is the main thing. That is where the real power is, otherwise you'll just be a money miss road mugu as described in your post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by erico2k2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
johncarrol:
Maybe you can try to check girls on first datings) Don't tell anything about money etc. Or, for example, my friends adviced me to find a woman online - on the distance girl can't see youre car or expensive suit. On mymagicbrides.com I started to chatting with a few girls and then fall in love with the one) The people around me told I'm stupid. They said she needs only green card or my money. Or both cheesy But now we are together for six months and I'm so happy with her...
Girls will research U b4 meeting U.ahah u are 10 yrs behind bro
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by kevv(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Make person turn poor man because of true love? I believe you can find love no matter your financial status, that one no mean say the babe no go flex the money sha, just saying.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by leke12(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Get a baby mama!getting married to your so called true love doesn't mean d marriage is going to last.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by LewisO: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is pure Rubbish!!! undecided
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by DuchessLily(f): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pray very well, ask God 4 d love of ur life and don't live a wayward life, den u will find love
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Erm if you're so rich and you feel girls not as rich as you will cheat on you or they are just pretenders, then find someone in your class. Find someone as rich as yourself and see how it goes. You cant be here complaining about gold diggers when you approach these girls with money, throwing gifts at em and using money to influence thier emotions. What do you expect?
If you want an honest girl or at least a girl who loves you truly, learn to become friends first-let the girl also be interested in you cause of your personality, not your money. Approach em as an ordinary guy who wants love or something serious, not as a "rich guy" and see how it goes.
And erm your mum getting you a wife might make you a happy man or make you an unhappy man, marrying a stranger in 2015? Your choice!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by sexynabila(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Y wont it be like dt wen u men all want a beautiful girl to fall inlove with u.... First remove outlook....then see wat comes
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by stepo707: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
olumide the husband of dakore egbuson found love
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by 100Cents: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
treasuress:

Hahahaha.

My nigga...

Woes of successful Nigerian men looking for wives..
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
I reject it. I will find true love.
Re: Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
treasuress:

9ice on bro. i don learn. too many hoes tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.