Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (30221 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Is Jonathan Really Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by jdilight(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

The more reason Gej is inept. A c-in-c who cannot protect lives and cannot prosecute him who took those lives is inept

If you have ever been in a leadership position, you will know it goes beyond position and churning out instructions.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
jdilight:

Am not here to discredit you, but to let you know that every well protected home or nation are not the sole job of the father or President but of all the household and citizens of that nation.

Exactly, and it is the sole job of the president/father
to ensure that all is in place
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by jdilight(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:

Exactly, and it is the sole job of the president/father
to ensure that all is in place

What was out of place that cause the chibok kidnapping and killings we are witnessing?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2015
jdilight:

If you have ever been in a leadership position, you will know it goes beyond position and churning out instructions.
I have, I am. Dont get it twisted
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nehemiah459(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
AsherStorm:
send a request for d clips from BBC or CNN
Only them has the clips? Do you mean we don't have other media outlets in Nigeria which are free from any political affiliation?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Youngzedd(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
sauceny:
Take it or leave it,President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been the best president that led Nigeria more than any two other ex-president put together since the practice of democracy...

So true, but I don't give second chance. 4 years is enough to transform Nigeria.

Sai Buhari
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by AsherStorm(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nehemiah459:
Only them has the clips? Do you mean we don't have other media outlets in Nigeria which are free from any political affiliation?

listen to how dumb u are... so CNN and BBC has political affiliation in Nigeria?
ok I give up on u...
try NTA and AIT then.... those ones don't have political affiliations except with PDP...
oponu ode afofun gbemu
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nehemiah459(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
AsherStorm:

listen to how dumb u are... so CNN and BBC has political affiliation in Nigeria?
ok I give up on u...
try NTA and AIT then.... those ones don't have political affiliations except with PDP...
oponu ode afofun gbemu
Did I say CNN and BBC have political affiliate? I think it's you that is dumb. Cos I clearly stated that I need a Nigeria media that don't have any political affiliation to air an interview and not foreign body. If an ingenious broadcaster do that is it a sin/taboo?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by chiedu7: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=13pt]The South of Nigeria is waking up to the Fact that Buhari is President for the North Only.

WHen it comes to Admissions and promotions they shout "FEDERAL CHARACTER"

When it comes to appointments and sharing of Oil blocks it's "NORTHOCRACY"
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti / Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.