Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (30223 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Is Jonathan Really Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Sajio(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gej is not bad @all..... but the best president Nigeria has ever had!!! Reasons;
1.. out democracy has been striving well in Gej's Administrations.
2.. Today every Nigerians can air their mind and still have a peace of mind..
3.. Gej is the only president that have listened to Nigerians and believes he's not there for himself but for Nigerians @large.
4.. Today ppl are shouting and strongly believe their vote will count in this election unlike the previous when ppl will know their president b4 election.. Gej allowed it.
5.. Gej has given much of us hope.... Am part of those that are going to make it big in the Agriculture cos my Farm nor be here oooo. without stress. Before now, ppl would say, how can a graduate go into farming but today the story has changed... lots of graduate are investing in Agriculture. and the truth is that, it won't disturb my Job..
6.. I travelled to Enugu through the rayway from Ph and was like wow... this really cool.. and @chip rate. Lots to talk! as for me and my family... we voting for Gej. the fresh air too much under Gej's admin. all though person nor dey good finish sha.. Gej is a blessing to our nation Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by OpraMenu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC
allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you
say that Goodluck is bad.

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet
you say that Goodluck is bad.

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
The answer is simple and few. 1. Let him prosecute those he vowed to prosecute. 2. Let Him Be Like He Said 'be a one term president'. 3. Let Him Not Tell Me That Stealing Is Not Corruption. 4. Let Him Check Mate His Wife. 5. Let Him Stop Politicising the army. 6 . Let Him Tell Us Why Our 20 billion dollars grew wings and flew away. 7. Let him tell us why those fuel subsidy scammers he vowed to prosecute are those funding his campaign. 8. Let Him Tell Us Why He Forgave The Man Who brought same to this great country. DSP ALAMEISIAH. 9. Let Him Tell Us Why He Met 4000mw now he is leaving us with 2500mw. 10. Let Him Tell Us Why He Sent 70,000 troops for EKITI STATE elections and sent 30,000 troops to FIGHT BOKO HARAM. 11. Let Him Tell us Why Under His Watch Our Law Makers where locked out of the national assembly and prevented from performing their constitutional duty. 12. Let Him Tell Us Why Under His Watch The military for 5 years is still strugling to crush miscrants called boko haram. 13. Let Him Tell Us Why After The findings from the Audit Of The NNPC, no one has been arrested . 14. oh , i forgot 'his word is not his bond'. There Are More But Let Him Answer This Few First.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by fritiyo: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
APCAT sud tell us why they think BUhari is not bad n is d right candidate.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Bamz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't mind Bog12! Indeed if his sister had been among the kidnapped girls who won't be saying this. I also believe if his cousin or one of his family had been among those who lost their lives in the Immigration Job Scam he won't be saying all he said above. Even if he was among those scammed in the Immigration Job Scam he would really be singing a different tone.

I've noticed a common trend among we Nigerians: as long as something doesn't affect us or our relative we don't seen to care. We sit back and believe everything is okay.

The same can be said with the moslems in the north, when Boko Haram started their killing of just christians and bombing our churches, they all kept mute, as soon as Boko Haram can't distinguish between christian or moslem, the moslems started shouting "Na moslem Boko Haram kill pass christians oh".

I will say it and continue to say it, evil must never be left unchecked, neither should it be condone or ignored, for evil left alone blossoms like a flower. It must be fought constantly so it will not metamorphose. The first stage is to identify the evil. The second stage is to constantly fight against that evil. The last stage is to protect yourself and make damn sure that you don't become the very evil you fight!.

Your post even transcends political application. You my friend deserve a national honour.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by joseph1832(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bamz:

Your post even transcends political application. You my friend deserve a national honour.
Okay!.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Kedam(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
OpraMenu:
The answer is simple and few. 1. Let him prosecute those he vowed to prosecute. 2. Let Him Be Like He Said 'be a one term president'. 3. Let Him Not Tell Me That Stealing Is Not Corruption. 4. Let Him Check Mate His Wife. 5. Let Him Stop Politicising the army. 6 . Let Him Tell Us Why Our 20 billion dollars grew wings and flew away. 7. Let him tell us why those fuel subsidy scammers he vowed to prosecute are those funding his campaign. 8. Let Him Tell Us Why He Forgave The Man Who brought same to this great country. DSP ALAMEISIAH. 9. Let Him Tell Us Why He Met 4000mw now he is leaving us with 2500mw. 10. Let Him Tell Us Why He Sent 70,000 troops for EKITI STATE elections and sent 30,000 troops to FIGHT BOKO HARAM. 11. Let Him Tell us Why Under His Watch Our Law Makers where locked out of the national assembly and prevented from performing their constitutional duty. 12. Let Him Tell Us Why Under His Watch The military for 5 years is still strugling to crush miscrants called boko haram. 13. Let Him Tell Us Why After The findings from the Audit Of The NNPC, no one has been arrested . 14. oh , i forgot 'his word is not his bond'. There Are More But Let Him Answer This Few First.
you are using the word 'let him tell us' as if all those things u have listed hasn't been happening before. 12 11 2 3 are baseless points lol
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by AMG: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
What people dont understand is that, GEJ is not what people oppose but his government, people surrounding him like Allison Maduake,Doying Okupe , fani etc. I believe there is a way to address issues not by talking any how or by desperation,most of their comments do not make sense, it cause loses on their sides and it give APC more points.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by conscript1967: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
The first thing GMB should do when and if he wins is to shoot corrupt former leaders: especially Obasanjo and Tunubu.

That way he will buy change for the nation with their rotten stinking blood.

SAI NAIJA.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by nellyjohn: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Adminisher:
Yes. GEJ is really bad.
My problem with people like u is that even seeing the truth, u still act like a stupid peron.
Ok, GEJ is bad yet has achieved alot. Now, give me atleast 10 achievements of Buhari when he was in power because to me, his only achievement is not following due process and killing both those that are not innocent and innocent
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
pumpindkay:

Please is it GEJ that kidnapped Chibok girls? Were Copers sent to grave in 2011 by GEJ? If your brother or sis was among those killed copers will u be shouting Buhari today? I am just asking. I ve no president till 2019. My pvc remain fresh till then. God save Nigeria God bless me.

If u like don't take a bath till 2019
Your Palava Not Mine
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Mrbigman1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:

I respect ur opinion
Im actually Yoruba and i really dont like
whats happening in the north
But u hv to agree that PDP were at the helm
of affairs as at that time

Bro, no matter what happens, politics must come in to play.
At that period, the Governor deflected to APC, if u followed the kidnap story properly, u'd know that the state governor hand was involved and all in the name to make president's tenure ungovernable.
D governor was not responding fine to solution and he looked very relaxed and adamant at of that time cos his security vote was skyrocketing if dia was more bombing, and can't go direct with d command of PDP.
If such happens in a PDP state, the PDP it's self as a family would seat down and think out a solution not looking for whom to blame.
That what's "APC" failed to do and it's so annoying. Your member is in trouble and u re not finding solution for them? They insult PDP and want the president to come work with them like brothers?
Imagine what's happening in Rivers, Imo and Lagos, there is one thing ppl have failed to understand, An igbo man can't come to Lagos state to make it a heaven, he give back 5 percent of what he gets back into d society, only Lagosian can stand and make dia place good, so Go's to An igbo man, so why distory the little you have?
Am happy Igbos re less into politics cos it's all shit I must tell u.
U see ppl killing and stealing and destroying all in d name of politics and when someone succeeds u, he starts from square one.
Politics divided family and make dem enemy and we Nigerians should learn a better politics.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by UpLoyo: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
What a dumb statement, you just confirmed that yes his is corrupt and you still have the audacity to ask if he's really bad? So being corrupt and bad are mutually exclusive to ya? Wao some of you GEJ cocksuckers will need a new job next month. You don't surround yourself with idiots, thieves, morons, imbeciles, murders if that is not who you are...

[size=40pt] GEJ is a Thief[/size]

May be in that jungle you are, being corrupt is not a bad thing, sometimes I just wish GEJ actually wins just to amuse myself and see all your miserable lives few months after he stops paying you idiots; but too bad he can't even win this one.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by UpLoyo: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kedam:
you are using the word 'let him tell us' as if all those things u have listed hasn't been happening before. 12 11 2 3 are baseless points lol

They are baseless because you don't have answer to what the man said. He raised a valid questions, answer the guy or shut your trap. Bunch of thieves; someone stole billions of dollars and you are here fighting their cause and they didn't even pay your kind in dollars to be this stupid...morons
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
pumpindkay:

Please is it GEJ that kidnapped Chibok girls? Were Copers sent to grave in 2011 by GEJ? If your brother or sis was among those killed copers will u be shouting Buhari today? I am just asking. I ve no president till 2019. My pvc remain fresh till then. God save Nigeria God bless me.
Guy do u know wat Sarcasm means?
I no accuse Jonathan I dey blame
am say e no do enof ni.
Dem tell u say na Buhari kill d corpers?
Shio! If u like no baff till 2019
ur palaver not mine
And make sure u understand anything
I write before u attempt to quote me
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Kedam(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
UpLoyo:

They are baseless because you don't have answer to what the man said. He raised a valid questions, answer the guy or shut your trap. Bunch of thieves; someone stole billions of dollars and you are here fighting their cause and they didn't even pay your kind in dollars to be this stupid...morons
I don't know who the hell u are, I think u enjoy using abusive language rather than involving urself in an healthy argument. I just tried to quote u, u aren't worth being quoted and I am highly sorry .
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by toboint(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
d fact is GEJ isnt bad at all, his govt system is d best in years..........and d prob of boko haram was not caused by him, twas caused by d past leaders who didnt improve security during their tenure.....airaland.com/2084936/cat-just-dey-live-like
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Laid2001: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nehemiah459:
What of Facebook, Twitter, and other media houses. Nobody has ever granted interview about his/her missing sister.

At least GEj met some of the parents and they are mostly illiterates who are so poor could not even afford a phone talk less of being on the social media or having internet acess.

Having said this, I pray that if truly Chibok Girls were kidnapped, May your life be run the way GEJ has handle the case. If there are no Chibok Girls May you prosper and be successful in Life. But if there are truely Chibok school girls missing May your success in life be like that of GEJ presidency!.

Ok i know you are expecting me to put my life on the line as well, May god be concerned with my success just as I am concerned in the freedom for these kidnapped girls!. And in there are no Kidnapped Girls May God not be concerned with my success in life.

Oya,Nehemiah459, I am waiting for your AMEN oo
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by iamakbar(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing
and you say that he is a bad President.

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

outlining all these points with precision, one would expect u to mention- Subsidy removal(afterall u mentioned getting fuel easily in 2013 n 2014)
Stella Oduah's prosecution( sorry she wasn't cos He gave her a way out)
Abba Moro's punishment for killing Nigerian Graduates
and a host of other markers of impugnity n lack of regard for integrity as displayed by that daft fatnosed inept mediocre called Jonathan!
P.S--- am seriously looking for his phd thesis, I need to read it word for word jus to confirm my thoughts abo' d confused hypocrite.
Find a better way to eulogize d bastard, this one is surely fallible.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by walex1991(m): 1:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Mattpopson101:
grin
ogogoro consuming President and 1st lady

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:16am On Feb 15, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly note that Jonathan is NOT corrupt, see what El-Rufai said about him.

He is also the ONLY living elected officer to have declared his assets publicly.

Let us stop believing the LIES and propaganda of the APCheat.
Update ur brain asap, because his asset has been updated. This was declared in 2007 abeg.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Albishir: 7:35am On Feb 15, 2015
My generation and I will vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan even if he will contest seventy times because he is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Update ur brain asap, because his asset has been updated. This was declared in 2007 abeg.

Not just update, it needs factory reset.....

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by psalmsjob: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Bog12:

you say Goodluck is bad.

you say Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing
and you say that he is a bad President.

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

1. My Point: What then happened to Gen. Aziza for speaking the truth about the involvement of GEJonathan with Boko Haram?)

2. My Point: Do you realise that the Naira is now worthless
compared to before GEJonathan became President?)

3. My Point: Which of the federal roads and at what corruption-cost if any has been completed in 6 years?)

4. My Point: You mean locomotive engines repainted that takes days if not weeks to go from Lagos to Minna?)

5. My Point: Like the election in Ondo State and Ekiti State and the 5 is more than 16 elections abi?)

6. My Point: Quality education out weighs Quantity, ok I think I get your point more admissions even if it takes ages to graduate due striking from under paid lecturers and if there won't be job after graduation?)

7. My Point: Almajiri system has been in the North since before GEJonathan knew what shoe are meant for.
The reasoning about Almajiri system before GEJonathan glorified it is that its the breeding place for miscreants that metamorphosed to Boko Haram kind of mind-set and thus it should be assimilated into the mainstream educational system but Cluelessness has no boundary I guess?)

8. My Point: Where is Prof. Berth Inaji? Why did he resign his from his position of minister of power? Well maybe by PDP formula 2500MW is greater than 6000MW because light was better than now? Do you light in you house now?)

9. My Point: Prices came down because no money to buy it! Besides rice was N400 a mudu before Christmas And was still so during the Christmas. The best agriculture policy is to assure farmers that government will buy their produce when harvested. As per seeds they know how to get those)

10. My Point: But we bought at the highest price any government has ever increased the fuel price. Did you notice that before when we used to queue there are always fuel available at the black market but sold at high prices so GEJonathan just made the black market official)

11. My Point: Renovated airports with airplanes that don't meet international standard abi? He should give aleast 2 or 4 of his upto 12 fleets of presidential jets to the people so we could have a national carrier)

12. My Point: You mean federal govermnent employment scams, SURE-P and YouWin for embezzlements? Yeah he 419 us and EFCC has not arrested anyone since, Deris God o)

You asked: "Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?"

13. My Point: He will not perform magic neither will he rely on Luck! But he'll lay the foundation for a new Nigeria with his forthrightness and his never-say-die attitude.

A foundation that people in there 40s like me can build on in the future. But under GEJonathan the efforts of our heroes past has been trampled, we can't even conduct elections because our territory has been taken over by some bunch of Buzu men that our army are not equipped to fight by him)

You asked: "What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?"

14. My Point: He should resign before #MarchForBuhari to gain some honor and return our monies that he stole even if they're not enough to buy cars, we want them!)
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by tonquendo4u(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:
13] He oversaw the release of the kidnapped chibok girls.

The fact remains that if someone u knew had been part of those girls, u would have been dancing to a different tune.
Is anybody u know among the girls?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2015
tonquendo4u:
Is anybody u know among the girls?
Nope, I'm just being open minded
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by anonimi: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:

Can you share with us the asset declaration of any other elected officer in Nigeria before or after 2007

Maybe you go find out sey na you sef need the upgrade shocked
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darediamond(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
That "change" you are clamouring for is readily a FAILURE.
Prodeegee:

GEJ fans always reading meanings...he never said GEJ masterminded anything. but situation handling is the problem here. GEJ we know, GEJ we have tried. lets try change too.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nehemiah459(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Laid2001:

At least GEj met some of the parents and they are mostly illiterates who are so poor could not even afford a phone talk less of being on the social media or having internet acess.

Having said this, I pray that if truly Chibok Girls were kidnapped, May your life be run the way GEJ has handle the case. If there are no Chibok Girls May you prosper and be successful in Life. But if there are truely Chibok school girls missing May your success in life be like that of GEJ presidency!.

Ok i know you are expecting me to put my life on the line as well, May god be concerned with my success just as I am concerned in the freedom for these kidnapped girls!. And in there are no Kidnapped Girls May God not be concerned with my success in life.

Oya,Nehemiah459, I am waiting for your AMEN oo
You mean to tell me that among 200+ Chibok girls missing, none of them has brothers/sisters in higher school, where they will surely need access to the internet?

Bear in mind, I am a skeptic when it comes to dieties. So don't believe in those deity claim.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nehemiah459(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
AsherStorm:

sorry to say... but ure a fooool
CNN gave us broadcasts of interviews with few parents of some of the chibok girls and one of d girls that escaped was also interviewed while the issue was still hot and here u are saying the chibok kidnap isn't real....

u must be more clueless that Jonathan himself cos this is d same way he debunked the kidnap back then before he later accepted it was true after which it was too late...

last bullet... PLS STOP THINKING WITH UR ANUS
I am not saying it's real or staged, but I want to see someone directly related to them make statements, or see more videos of them again.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by AsherStorm(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Nehemiah459 post=30755069]I am not saying it's real or staged, but I want to see someone directly related to them make statements, or see more videos of them again.[/quote

send a request for d clips from BBC or CNN
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Splashme: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2015
[size=25pt]Buhari will never be President[/size]
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by jdilight(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:

grin You see, uhm, Goodluck won d election,
corpers died and chibok girls were kidnapped.
Both happened after he had been elected.
So you see grin
in an attempt to discredit my opinion u ended
up making a fool of urself!
And as prodeegee meant to say, diaris God o

Am not here to discredit you, but to let you know that every well protected home or nation are not the sole job of the father or President but of all the household and citizens of that nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Agencies To Reject Employment Referral Letters From Officials / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate / Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.