Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (30224 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Is Jonathan Really Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
bsjay:

#lolz. Wise word tho
grin Thank you
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by harbarzzy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
13. Chibok girls missing
14. 20b missing
15. Immigration scam
And many more
And d increment was to compensate the nysc during election!
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by andywaves(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Goodluck is still the best president Nigeria has had in recent times, strikes have always been there since ibb days, under obj there were more university strikes than semester breaks am not saying its a good thing but its not peculiar to gej.

The say goodluck is a failure but they are yet to say what he fail at since he has outperformed he's predecessors in most fields he has giving jobs to more youths than any other his administration has the most humane face.we have better federal roads since the last 20 years

I can drive from ore to owerri without entering any pothole roads from owerri to port harcourt is almost complete, Onitsha to Enugu is on going this are all attestable facts new roads from asaba to abuja 2nd niger bridge is been built.

For once we have a president that remembers the eastern part of the country we have more eastern billionaires, a level playing field to do legit business irrespective of tribe, more southerners entering the oil and gas sector your name doesn't have to be Ahmed or Abubakar to get a govt job, contract, or to head a parastatal more favorable govt policies.

More youths have been employed I know a lot of people who now enjoy the fresh air of transformation.

People have really short memories you cry about chibok girls NAD they corpses what about lives that were lost under the former president -zakibiam, odi, all the govt installations that were blown up by millitants,bomb blast in lagos and environs by nadeco have you forgotten all the assassinations, people who lost their lives scrambling for fuel from vandalised pipelines.but all this are in the past.

Are all these lives any less important than that of the chibok girls or the corpers.

I am not totally against change but I am against northern candidacy they have had this country for over 40 years and we are no better for it we are where we are coz of northern leadership.the don't believed in development.you think jona is clueless wait till you get a northern leader how many cities in the north can represent on the African stage.

What Nigeria needs is infrastructural development more than any other thing we are so backward and celebrate mediocrity what should be normal is seen as awesome

Well all I can say is that Nigeria' you dont know what you got till its gone'

2 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by bsjay(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude if you don't understand simple English its not my fault! Kindly don't ask me foolish questions... If you can't understand what I said before you quote me, that's your problem, not mine. Stop assuming am saying anything.
Am sure u too don't even understand what u were vomiting. How on earth would no northerners be on social media? Are u for real?

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
darediamond:
Can explain with reasonable facts how GEJ mssterminded the abduction of those school girls and as well as other continuos abductions going on in the north?

I'm not saying he masterminded it
I'm just saying that as the president
He should have done more in fighting terrorism

But if u think he masterminded it,
you have to ask him. Not Me.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
fikki1:
In my opinion, GEJ might be good, but he is surrounded by fools, and he is too careless in his speeches and the way he runs govt.. I do not dislike him before but since he said all polytechnic student are failures, i hate him. I dnt support any political party...cos all of dem are the same.
bros...hanhan....u can lie oo...Gej said all polytechnic student are failure?.....pls post the link... fear God ooo
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by bsjay(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bwaal:
so childish huh either a or i u got my message anyways tanx for the correction i repeat dnt qoute me any more
Am glad I've been ur lecturer for some minutes. #Winks
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by dulux07(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Well said tho, no one says he has not done anything, but he has very lil impact in 6yrs, he has done vry lil or nothin on major issues in the country, poverty rate, corruption, insecurity unemployment etc. how would you score him, even the mmia, ur talking about,its not well organized, even the parking lot is nothing to talk about, n mma2 is managed by the state government not federal
kaecy5:
@Bobbysworld28

Hello sir. Yes we need more from our govt but if you know the state our infrastructure is b4 and now then u can agree with me he is trying.

Previously the departure area of the lagos airport was crap now it is better. The old domestic mma1 the b4 and now cannot b compared.
Ore benin road.I have spent 2 nights in traffic there during Obj now it is better.

I saw the trains with my eyes and I have some onethat used it this Xmas.

If you stay in lagos behind the computer u would be saying he is not working. Step out of ur house and travel naija and see with ur own eyes.

Lagos ibadan under construction. Ph enugu airport under renovation.

Haba are u guys this blind or is it intentional hatred.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by DBDaniel(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC
allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you
say that Goodluck is bad.

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet
you say that Goodluck is bad.

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing
and you say that he is a bad President.

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Vikky014(f): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dannyset:
U agreed he is corrupt! GBAM!
Pls leave the rest of the story. Thanks for affirming the known. If u like polish "Stealing" not to look like "Corruption". We hav our own conventionally accepted definition of it.
If u like tell us "tales by moonlight", #WeHaveDecided. Let's go to the polls if JonaThieves are not afraid.
Give us free, fair, credible election and see who goes home.
Is Tinubu corrupt??is Buhari corrupt
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by 40dogzz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
those blabing about gej's good works. 4 me eletricity 0% in my area.economy, the masses ar still surfring, though he tried is some areas, but is not reaching the masses period. security 0%, the worst of @ll corruption 0%.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12
[/b:

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

Gej introduced IPPC which helped eradicate ghost workers which no other administration before him achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by andywaves(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

I pay tax. I am not sure you do. If you do, pls take an unbiased look at the work done and the money spent. All I want is an unbiased look at those in d helms of power, dts all.
Immigration issues.
Subsidy scam.
Insecurity all over.
Messed up military.
Rigging of elections.
Poor handling of Chibok girls.

I am not a gmb advocate, but gej has not done great, talk more of fantastic

Boss under obj over 400 billion was given to anenih as minister for works not one road was fixed
Under who's watch did James ibori looted 70% of the state treasury all state govnors odili,igbinedion, oji uzor Kali et all lined their pockets fat under who's watch was the
power fraud elumelu
Police pension fraud
Nigerian ports authority fraud. bode george
Aviation ministry fraud kema chikwe

Atiku buying up everything with bpe

Is all that not corruption yet we did not hear anyone crying for change.now all of a sudden we realise corruption is in the country.why do we always like to pull our best people down all our good guys r never given a chance.life is a journey not a sprint let's take it one step at a time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by fikki1: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Vision2045:

bros...hanhan....u can lie oo...Gej said all polytechnic student are failure?.....pls post the link... fear God ooo

paragraph 7.....

http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/141241/1/leaked-president-jonathans-speech-on-the-nation-an.html

march 17, 2014
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by ighodalonosa(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
olapluto:
No need commenting on lies. You said OBJ sunk billions into the railway system. Well, it may help you to know that those billions are the trains we now see around. GEJ has very little to do with the railway transformation apart from taking the glory.
About the other lies like NYSc, minimum wage, etc, I leave you to your conscience.

THESE TRAINS ARE NEW AND NOT OBJS HANDWORK. OBJ SPENT 16 BILLION DOLLARS ON POWER WITHOUT ACHIEVING 50 MEGAWATTS. 4 BILLION DOLLARS CAN GIVE NIGERIANS UP TO 6000 MEGAWATTS AND YOU SAY OBJ IS GOOD AND GOODLUCK IS BAD. THERE IS GOD O. POINT OF CORRECTION. GOODLUCK NEVER STOLE ANY MONEY. IT WAS JUST HIS MINISTER STELA ODUA AND THE HOUSE OF REPS APPROVED THE 2014 BUDGET AND I AM SURE THE MONEY FOR THE CAR WAS CAPTIONED THERE.

WHO IS NOW A THIEF?
ASK TINUBU.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by mickeymimi: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
I want to believe GEJ is held hostage by some Cabal who are seriously taking advantage of him right now. no matter how good you are if you surrounds yourself with bad and greedy people trust me you will take wrong decision most times because those people influences your decisions. No body will like to associate him or herself with a corrupt leader...Change we want.

for example
How can a sitting President say, he is not aware of the meeting of his top service security chiefs as regards an important Presidential election that even involve his own job?
if JONATHAN was incharge his service chief would not be able to do anything without his knowledge JEGA postpone the election quite right but not without a reason and this is was that the security adviser to GEJ said they cannot provide security for the citizen of which they should have given GEJ that report first as the president ,who will in turn either give them the go ahead to tell JEGA or rather make other assessment on the possibility of been able to make security available so that the election can go on but here he his saying he was not inform that shows anybody can come up and do whatever they like without his consent mess the country up without any repercussion.

it clear in this case that Jonathan is not in control.

Postponement of Election is a National Issue and as the C in C Jona should have a first hand information based on the security threat the election posses before any decision is made . Matters affecting Economy/Security/International relations etc,the C in C must be briefed before any decision is made but Jona goofed like he always do to deny knowledge of postponement maybe this is why a lot of abnormalities happen in his govt because he was ignored.

Very soon same service chiefs will remove Mr president from office without informing him .Jonathan should be presented with the Constitution every morning when he wakes. I'm sure he hasn't read it, or has a clue what it contains.

Imagine!. Amanpour referred to GEJ as " failed President" . Jonathan is surrounded by bunch of PDP traitors who are only interested in getting what they want at all cost. All those around him are not sincere with him. Too many conspirators are hiding under the disguise of PDP, to topple GEJ's govt and pretend it's the opposition APC at work. They've turned the country upside down to favour only themselves!!!A house divided against itself cannot stand.

GEJ said stealing is not corruption.. lets for once ask GEJ seriously, which of the two is permissible in any lawful society? They are both same criminal acts. GEJ even contradicted himself. In his latest interview he inferred that stealing is worse than corruption, but in his first
interview he referred to stealing as 'mere stealing' when comparing it to corruption. What point is he really trying to make. one of the reasons why Nigeria is not moving forward, calling Black thing White!

APC has come to rescue the innocent citizen and wipe away darkness over 16 years. Call Buhari any name you want, the facts remains the he represents the face of the poor and downtrodden in our country. Buhari is the BEST man for the TOP job
MARCH FOR BUHARI
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by walex1991(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

you say Goodluck is bad.

you say Goodluck is bad.

performing.

14) he was dancing etighi a day after the yanya bomb blast in abuja. I guess Dats nothing bad seeing people lost der lives....hmm sweet tea
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by adblack10(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orunto:
GEJ IS EDUCATED AND BLUFFING ALL OUR FORMER ILLITERATE LEADERS. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE JEALOUS. THEY HAVEN'T SEEN ANY BETTER SYSTEM DESIGNER LIKE HIM BEFORE. THEY ARE JUST SHAMELESSLY BLEEPING HIM LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE AND HE IS WINNING. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!
u no get single sense, u tink to lead people is by qualification?
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by dulux07(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
YES, we know it has been there b4 GEJ admin, We voted GEJ in to tackle this things not necessarily to a halt but to a certain extents, but the truth is these major things like corruption, insecurity, unemployment,etc has only gotten worst or stagnant. so y shud we vote for him again and what makes him the best after 6yrs
andywaves:

Boss under obj over 400 billion was given to anenih as minister for works not one road was fixed
Under who's watch did James ibori looted 70% of the state treasury all state govnors odili,igbinedion, oji uzor Kali et all lined their pockets fat under who's watch was the
power fraud elumelu
Police pension fraud
Nigerian ports authority fraud. bode george
Aviation ministry fraud kema chikwe

Atiku buying up everything with bpe

Is all that not corruption yet we did not hear anyone crying for change.now all of a sudden we realise corruption is in the country.why do we always like to pull our best people down all our good guys r never given a chance.life is a journey not a sprint let's take it one step at a time
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by tomzman: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op, you don't have to lie to prove a point. Which airports have been remodeled? Go to MMIA, it's a national disgrace. And as to power generation, it seems you live in a cave. Just yesterday, power generation dropped to about 2890 megawatts. Pls let's stop fooling ourselves it won't help us.

We know GEJ achieved a few things but this is 2015, the era of mediocrity has passed. Nigeria is a rich nation with great potential. The earlier we quit celebrating mediocrity and aspire to be greater, the better for us.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by olapluto(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
ighodalonosa:

THESE TRAINS ARE NEW AND NOT OBJS HANDWORK. OBJ SPENT 16 BILLION DOLLARS ON POWER WITHOUT ACHIEVING 50 MEGAWATTS. 4 BILLION DOLLARS CAN GIVE NIGERIANS UP TO 6000 MEGAWATTS AND YOU SAY OBJ IS GOOD AND GOODLUCK IS BAD. THERE IS GOD O. POINT OF CORRECTION. GOODLUCK NEVER STOLE ANY MONEY. IT WAS JUST HIS MINISTER STELA ODUA AND THE HOUSE OF REPS APPROVED THE 2014 BUDGET AND I AM SURE THE MONEY FOR THE CAR WAS CAPTIONED THERE.

WHO IS NOW A THIEF?
ASK TINUBU.
You want us to talk megawatts? or railway?
I posted a video on this forum where GEJ himself alluded to the fact that the railways were done by OBJ.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by joseph1832(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
bsjay:

Am sure u too don't even understand what u were vomiting. How on earth would no northerners be on social media? Are u for real?
Kindly show me where I said there are no northerners in social media!.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by mrrock: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
@Bog12
Goodluck Jonathan is one of the best president this country have ever had. The only mistake he've made is pardoning a criminal like Almaiysie or whatever he's called and not bringing the thief Farouk Lawan to book.
But, when you compare him with the enormous shortcomings of other past presidents, he remains the best so far.
Without a doubt, Goodluck Jonathan have achieved in 4 years more than any other past Nigerian president, dead or alive.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by smsdigito: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:

you say Goodluck is bad.

you say Goodluck is bad.

performing.

The problem of GEJ is not that he didnt work but that his information officers didnt do their job well to inform the populace what the govt has achieved.
He has tried.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by papaskino(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
That's the development we have xperienced, there has also been a massive growth in the country ranging from economic growth, social, technical and so on. Nigerians are no more timid in GEJ's administration and they still say goodluck is bad. The lapses of other are directed towards him and all that but I say to all Nigerians that he who does not respect a King and the good things that follows can Neva become a King and good things shall 4eva depart from that person. Is ehhhh!!!!!
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by mrrock: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
smsdigito:

The problem of GEJ is not that he didnt work but that his information officers didnt do their job well to inform the populace what the govt has achieved.
He has tried.

You're absolutely correct!. It appears Jonathan's team were trusting so much in their good works alone and were expecting that to campaign for them, as if the Nigerian population would know that by default without being told. Little did they realize the massive marketing strategy of the opposition which seems to put the government in bad light (marketing is all the opposition have got). If Jonathan hired a good image marketing outfit on time to showcase his achievements as they come, his achievements would have been common knowledge nationwide and this election would have been easier for him. I believe they understand that now but it's too little too late. Nevertheless, he's winning this election. I strongly believe that.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by smsdigito: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrrock:

You're absolutely correct!. It appears Jonathan's team were trusting so much in their good works alone and were expecting that to campaign for them. Little did they realize the massive marketing strategy of the opposition which seems to put the government in bad light (marketing is all the opposition have got). If Jonathan hired a good image marketing outfit on time to showcase his achievements as they come, his achievements would have been common knowledge nationwide and this election would have been easier for him. I believe they understand that now but it's too little too late. Nevertheless, he's winning this election. I strongly believe that.
Exactly, you and i are on the same page.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Mattpopson101: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
alaoeri:
GEJ is not only bad but also consume too much of ogogoro & runs a mediocre government which we can't afford for another 4years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Mattpopson101: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
What about the Security, The chibok girls, oil subsidy. shocked shocked shocked shocked
As for me, ion like GEJ.
Bog12:

you say Goodluck is bad.

you say Goodluck is bad.

performing.

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by pumpindkay(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:
13] He oversaw the release of the kidnapped chibok girls.

The fact remains that if someone u knew had been part of those girls, u would have been dancing to a different tune.

Please is it GEJ that kidnapped Chibok girls? Were Copers sent to grave in 2011 by GEJ? If your brother or sis was among those killed copers will u be shouting Buhari today? I am just asking. I ve no president till 2019. My pvc remain fresh till then. God save Nigeria God bless me.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by pumpindkay(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:
13] He oversaw the release of the kidnapped chibok girls.

The fact remains that if someone u knew had been part of those girls, u would have been dancing to a different tune.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by porka: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
olapluto:
No need commenting on lies. You said OBJ sunk billions into the railway system. Well, it may help you to know that those billions are the trains we now see around. GEJ has very little to do with the railway transformation apart from taking the glory.
About the other lies like NYSc, minimum wage, etc, I leave you to your conscience.

You are an evil LIAR.

All the billions Obasanjo spent on railway was wasted by Umaru Yaradua's reversals.

You should fear God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) / Godwin Obaseki Has No Original Certificates - Edo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.